My Girl Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne was silent, frozen in the passenger seat, blankly staring straight ahead at the dock where the My Girl, Rachel was moored.

"Mom," Rachel whispered reaching over touching her mother's shoulder.

Dianne screamed out as her arms began flailing wildly. The smell of chloroform was attacking her senses. The weight of her attacker's body felt heavy on her own. Tears were streaming down her face as her body convulsed and shook.

Rachel began to cry. She had watched enough television programs to recognize the aftermath effects of rape.

Leaning across the seat Rachel put her arms around her trembling mother.

In a soft voice she tried to comfort her, "It's okay mom. Everything's going to be all right. Dad's here to watch over us. Let's just go home."

Suddenly a large muscular man appeared out of nowhere and was standing in front of their car.
He had a smug look on his otherwise handsome face.

Dianne was crying hysterically now as her fingers fumbled in panic with the door's lock.

Though frightened, Rachel was able to read the man's lips.

"Back for more Doc?"

Suddenly the car shifted into drive and the gas pedal depressed to the floor board.

It all happened so quickly Rachel didn't know what was going on. She wasn't controlling the car.

A loud thud sounded as the car slammed into the man heaving him up onto the hood.
Dianne screamed out seeing her attacker's face crushed into the windshield.
The man was flailing before their eyes as the car continued to accelerate towards the edge of the dock where the My Girl, Rachel was slipped.

Rachel held firmly onto the steering wheel as the car screamed forward.

Suddenly the car came to an abrupt stop and the struggling man was hurdled forward off the car and over the edge of the dock.

A loud deafening groan was heard then dead silence.

The women just sat there stunned, looking at each other in disbelief.
Dianne slowly reached into the counsel bringing out the cell phone. She pressed 911 before handing the receiver to Rachel.

"Yeah, there's been an accident on Pier 7 at the Annapolis Marina. Could you send someone as soon as possible?"
Rachel calmly pressed 'end' and returned the receiver to its compartment.

Still in shock Rachel and Dianne got out of the car and hesitantly looked over the edge of the Pier.

The man that raped Dianne earlier was hanging lifeless, impaled on the steel staff of a bronze King Neptune statue perched on the bow of the My Girl, Rachel.
A figurine Jonathan had made arrangements nine months earlier to have delivered today in celebration of their twentieth wedding anniversary.

That day was a turning point in both Dianne and Rachel's lives.
Rachel now trusted her father would always be there to watch over her and she never felt alone again.
And Dianne, she treasured the growing bond between her and her daughter and made spending quality time together a priority.

The Internet stalker/rapist miraculously survived his impalement only to be sentenced to twenty-five years in prison. Dianne had not been his first victim, but she was definitely his last!
After the trial Dianne's treasured wristwatch was returned to her.
As for the bronze King Neptune statue?
Dianne had it permanently mounted on the dock where the My Girl, Rachel is still moored today.



12