My Girl-Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took my brain a second to connect her voice with the name Eileen. When I finally got the joke I laughed so hard I actually fell out of bed. After that she said it every time she called me up. I loved it every time.

Suzanne was constantly playing with my cock. She would have me lie back while she ran her fingers along the length. With her head on my stomach she would rub it all over her face or wrap her hand around me and jack me off. She liked seeing it from the same angle that I did when I jerked off.

Once when she was playing with me she measured it and that's when I learned how long it is. Then she started rattling off the information from the Kinsey Report and Masters & Johnson, telling me that not only was it bigger than average, but it was the biggest one she ever had. According to her though, it wasn't the length that made it feel so good inside her...it was the width. She also said it made a big impression when she looked down at her hand and her fingers didn't reach around the width of the shaft.

She spent some time thinking about it and working it out. She said that the flatter part of the shaft spread her lips as it went in, opening her up and exposing her clit. Then when I was all the way in, her lips were spread apart so she could grind her clit against the rounder part of the shaft. That and the ability to come two or three times without getting soft made me the best she'd ever had. I thought all guys were like me and could come two or three times when they got hard. I didn't know any different.

More than once girls had told me I was the best they'd ever had. But I thought that was just talk. Here I'd found someone who not only said it, but had done the research to figure out why. After I read up on it I realized maybe she wasn't just stroking my ego while she was stroking my cock. Maybe she was right.

The other thing she liked about my cock was watching it get hard. I was a "grower" not a "shower" she said. She said that some guys are almost the same length when they're hard as when they're soft, their cocks just firm up without changing much in size. Other guys (like me) aren't very big at all when they were soft, but grow in length and width as they get hard. Suzanne loved to wear me out, then lie there and play with my cock, teasing it back to full hardness.

We hung out together on and off for about six great months before I had to move for another gig. I missed her late night calls and voracious appetite for sex. But mostly I missed her. She told me that for the first time in her life she felt beautiful and sexy. She made me laugh and smile when I didn't think I ever would again. When I hear someone tell one of her old jokes I still smile.

Suzanne's Old joke # 1

What do you name a girl who has one leg shorter than the other? Eileen

Suzanne's Old joke #2

Where does a waitress with one leg work? IHOP

12