My Girl Teaches Me to Love Cum

Story Info
Swinging with Crystal.
1.8k words
4.18
33.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SWNGING WITH CRYSTAL

It was 3 AM, The party was ending. As the final guests were leaving, my girl friend Crystal and I literally fell into bed exhausted. I felt like I had swallowed a gallon of cum. Most came from Crystal's pussy. Some came from other girls at the party. Some directly from several cocks. l love it.

It was not always this way.

I met Crystal five years ago at a porn convention in Miami Beach. It was all about sex, porn stars and booths selling videos, toys and revealing clothing. All the sex publications had booths staffed by sexy and friendly models. The eroticism was very arousing,

I took a time out at the crowded bar nursing a Manhattan.

Crystal found the only empty seat in the joint and sat down next to me.

'HI. I'm Crystal." Her name suited her. A real beauty.

"Matthew, but call me Matt." I replied.

"Very nice to meet you Matt."

"Like wise. Pardon me to be so forward. Are you an actress?" You have the looks and body."

"Oh no. But thanks for the compliment. I was about to ask you the same thing."

"No. Just visiting. Taking in the sights."

"Me too. Some of the men are real studs. And the women. I can't take my eyes off them."

Business at the bar slowed and Crystal and I found a corner booth. We talked like old friends. To say she is openly forward is an understatement. I learned she is bi-sexual and shyly admitted to being straight.

The bartender announced last call.

"So Matt, I hope this not goodbye. I like you and would love to see you again." Crystal said hopefully.

We stood very close. I could not resist. I kissed her warmly. She responded by hugging me tightly. We parted. I could not believe my ears and eyes. She looked at me directly. "I think I am in love."

She placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately. We held our kiss, opened our mouths, sucking each other's tongue.

Her invitation to her room went without saying. She guided me to the elevator then to her room.

We undressed. She stood before me in only her thong. We quickly pressed our bodies together in fervent kissing. My hard cock pressed her belly. Her taught breasts bore into my chest.

I grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed the soft flesh. She kissed down my chest and belly and held my 8 inch cock in her soft hands. She licked the head, then up and down, pausing to give my balls a hot kiss.

My cock was throbbing. The veins swelled. She gobbled my entire cock in one gulp. She held in and sucked. It felt like she was milking my cock as her cheeks moved in and out. She moved up and stopped continually sucking. It was the best blow job of my life.

My climax came quicker than I wanted. Spurt after spurt shot into her mouth. She stuck out her tongue showing off a giant pool of my cum. She swallowed it down, smacked her lips and smiled. "Yummy. Your turn."

She moved to the edge of the bed and propped a pillow under her ass. Her thong was soaked, I kissed her pussy. The silky material created a new and pleasing sensation on my lips.

She seemed to enjoy me eating her thru her thong as much as I did. Her ass continually moved side to side. She moaned with pleasure for several minutes. She pushed my head back and removed her thong.

"Eat me good" she commanded.

I hesitated a moment and marveled at her amazing body. She is an auburn haired, blue eyed beauty. Her breasts are firm and round with large areolas and long nipples. Her belly is tight and perfectly muscled. Her pussy in shaved. Her ass is round and plump. Her legs are long and shapely.

"Do you like what you see?" she teased in a voice leaving me no doubt that this is a very confidant woman in control of the situation and me.

"I do not like what I see. I love it." I replied.

I placed my hands on her thighs. I opened her outer lips with my thumbs and liked her vulva. Her clit appeared and I licked it firmly.

"Ouch not so hard baby!" she cried.

"Sorry."

"It's OK just be more gentle." she coached.

I attended to her pussy, fucking her with my tongue. After several minutes, she climaxed in what I discovered later was for her a very mild orgasm.

We spent the next day together. I was hopelessly falling in love with Crystal. In a quiet moment over drinks I told her of my feelings. We both became very emotional. "Oh Matt I love you too."

That night we made love. Our bodies seemed to mesh perfectly. My 9 inch cock fit snuggly in her tight pussy. Her 37 inch breasts, 23 inch waist and 35 inch butt moved in rhythm as I pushed in and out of her frothing pussy.

We switched positions frequently. She liked setting on my cock and soon brought me to orgasm. My cum poured out of her pussy all over my belly. She sucked it up and again showed me a large glob on her tongue before gulping it down.

"You taste good" she praised. "You should try it sometime."

I knew if I could not tell her truly how repulsed I was at the thought of eating my own cum.

"We'll see about that." I said trying to sound convincing.

Within the month Crystal moved in. We both worked at day jobs near each other. We met for lunch every day. I spared nothing when it came to pleasing her. We shopped together, went to movies, night clubs and parties.

At one of the parties I met some of Crystal's lesbian and bisexual friends. I was mildly surprised to learn some of her bi friends were men. I found myself enjoying the company of all her friends, They all seemed to enjoy life and sharing time with each other.

Crystal took me aside and told me a little about each. She nodded to a plump lady in her 40's. "She is Melissa. She gives great head and loves anal sex.

"Next to her is Frank. He is bi and loves oral sex with men and women. Take it from me, he has a very talented tongue.

"Setting across from each other are Charlotte and Misty. They are confirmed lesbians and lovingly devoted to each other. All the women here have propositioned them to no avail. I came the closest once sharing a threesome."

"Coming toward us is my best friend Carol. She is bi and gives great head." Carol greeted Crystal with a long kiss. I thought I saw them sharing tongue.

Crystal held my hand in a reassuring manner and introduced Carol.

"It is so nice to finally meet you." Carol smiled. "Everyone is so happy for you."

"Crystal makes me very happy. It is nice to get to know some of her friends."

Carol whispered in my ear. "You do know that Crystal loves really good head. I am an expert. So if you need any help just call me."

I had to admit Carol had nailed my problem on the button.

"Did you tell Carol I have problems giving you pleasure when I eat you pussy?" I asked.

"Yes I did. To be honest I did it as much for you as me. I know how much effort you give in pleasing me in every way. I love you and cherish our life. I did not want to hurt your feelings by telling you out right. If Carol telling you for me is wrong, I am truly sorry. It is a fact that giving and receiving oral sex is equally good. Do you understand?"

"Yes I do. The truth is that I will do anything to make you happy. I love you so much. So please ask Carol to give me some lessons as soon as possible."

Over the next several weeks Crystal and Carol showed me just how great oral sex can be when done properly. Crystal's orgasms were intense and prolonged.

Carol showed me techniques that became easier with practice.

"First, pretend you are writing a letter. Spell out each word with you tongue. Discover the many folds and nodules on her pussy. Look into her eyes. They will tell you her level of pleasure. Take you time. Slow love is much better than fast.

"Next hum. The soft vibrations of you tongue are like electric pulses.

"Notice how her clit reacts. It slowly rises from its protective sheath. It is extremely sensitive.

"First gently swirl you tongue around it. Crystal will either lurch toward you or pull your head deeper. Now suck it. Lick it."

For the first two weeks Crystal and Carol would critique my performance.

Then came one of the happiest days of my life. Carol and I each gave Crystal rousing orgasms. We were so happy. My cock had never been harder.

Crystal gave me one of her patented blow jobs. Carol munched her pussy. I was overjoyed to see Crystal climax covering Carol's face with her sweet honey.

Carol pushed her head between my legs and licked my balls. She stuck a finger up my ass and rubbed my prostate. I felt a powerful surge from my balls to the tip of my dick.

I closed my eyes. I saw brilliant sparkles. I erupted like a volcano. My balls emptied, blasting load after load of creamy cum into Crystal's mouth. It was more than she could handle and poured out of her mouth covering Carol's face and filling her mouth.

Crystal sucked all the cum off Carol's face. Se looked hard at me. I knew what she wanted. Finally giving in I smiled my approval. She kissed me unloading a mouthful of my cum. It was not what I expected. It was warm and creamy. I wanted more. Crystal was happy to oblige. She gave me two more loads. Carol was next. She kissed me hard and opened her mouth. We swished the cum from one mouth to the other.

From that day on I developed a overpowering lust for cum. Crystal and I became bisexual swingers. She and Frank taught me how to suck cock as good as her. When she was fucked at a swinging party I cleaned out her pussy. Even when someone sucked my cock, I told them to save some for me.

Call me a degenerate, pervert or sick. I plead guilty as charged and urge you not to knock it until you have tried it. Hopefully you will find you own Crystal.

THE END