My Girl-Tina

Story Info
Showing off can be fun.
1.6k words
4.33
26.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're underage or offended by erotic literature, don't read any further. In fact if either of those describes you-get off this website.

This work is not available for copy or distribution without permission from the author.

*

Introduction

My name is...well name's not important. Call me Ishmael-nah, just kidding. You can call me Nick. But I'm not writing this to tell you about me. I'm writing this to tell you about my girls. These are the girls I've known, the girls I've loved.

I'm a lucky man. I have a good life. I'm a musician. I've worked tours, studios, jingles, composing, songwriting, engineering and producing. My job is incredibly fun and I've made pretty good money at it. No, I'm not famous. Don't even ask. You wouldn't recognize my name if I told you.

I've had the chance to see some amazing places and meet some amazing women along the way. I'm going to tell you about some of them-not all, but some. Over the years I've slept with about three hundred women. I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just trying to make a point. My point is that the stories here are based on those girls. Some of the stories are combinations of more than one girls' tale, but that's only to keep me from writing hundreds of stories. What you're about to read is based on true events.

Whether you believe them or not doesn't make any difference to me. I got to live them so that's all I need. Now I'm an old married guy, middle age is slipping by and I'm just reminiscing about the girls I've known in my life. Don't get me wrong. I may not be chasing after girls anymore but I'm still a lucky man. I've spent over twenty years now with the same girl and I love it. I've never been happier and I've never been unfaithful. But every now and then I stop to remember...

*

Tina is the smallest woman I've ever been with. I've been with quite a variety of women over the years. I've been with big women, skinny women, tall women (up to 6'2"), short women, white, black, Asian, Cherokee, and Navajo women. I've been with Jewish, Catholic, Protestant, Pentecostal women from devout to atheist. I've been with women whose hair hung down to the knees, bald women and everything in between. I like them all. There's something about every woman I've known that I found attractive. I thought Tina was attractive too, but at first I didn't think she was a woman. I thought she was a little girl.

Tina weighed 85 lbs and was 4'10" tall. She looked so small and innocent I thought she was a kid. She and I were sitting across from each other in a coffee shop one day when Janice, an old girlfriend from High School, wandered by. Janice stopped to say hello and give me a hug. Looking over my shoulder as we hugged, Janice saw Tina. Another round of hellos and hugs followed. Then the three of us sat down together and Janice introduced Tina and I. Janice mentioned that even though we'd never met, our kids knew each other from school. Tina and Janice were single parents just like me.

Twice I apologized to Tina for staring at her. Up close I could see the curves of this perfect little miniature woman. Slim and fit, she was dressed for work with a mix of style and sexuality that few women can pull off. When I apologized the second time she said, "Well, if you're staring, at least I've finally got your attention."

"You have that and more."

She laughed and said, "We'll deal with the more later."

Janice excused herself to get to work. Her parting hug came with a breathy comment. "Go for it. Don't be an idiot. She wants some of this," she whispered in my ear as she traced the outline of my cock with her fingertips.

When we sat back down Tina asked why I hanging out in a coffee shop instead of working. I told her about the music I was working on and how I needed to clear my head. She offered to help. Her afternoon client had cancelled their appointment so she had some free time. I suggested a walk, but she asked if we could take a drive instead. She knew a beautiful spot that could help me clear my head.

We put the top down on my car and let the wind blow through our hair as we drove. It was difficult to follow her directions because she kept rubbing her hands up and down my leg. I was getting harder by the mile and I was sure she was getting wet just as quickly. After about twenty minutes of this treatment she leaned over and nibbled on my ear as she said, "I've heard about you from my friends."

"Oh, really? What have you heard?"

"I heard you've got a beautiful cock and you're a great fuck."

Her girlish voice made it sound so dirty. I didn't know how to respond and told her.

"Why don't you respond by taking your dick out and letting me stick it down my throat?" she asked.

"What makes you think you can swallow the whole thing?"

"If I can't then you can just fuck my face until you force it in."

When I looked over she had her hand buried in between her legs and was rocking back and forth in her seat. "If you don't stop doing that I'm going to pull over and fuck you."

"Not yet," she said urgently. "Keep driving. Just a little bit more. The view's beautiful if you go all the way."

I wasn't sure if she wanted more driving, more time to show off her curvy body or more time to play with her pussy. But it didn't matter. There was no question that I was going to give her what she wanted. My eyes were torn between the open road and my pretty little passenger who was masturbating furiously in the open car. The road got steeper and narrower and she slipped her hand inside her blouse to play with her tits. Just as I turned a corner at the end of the road, I heard her moan and come. The car rolled to a stop. She threw her head back and spread her legs as wide as she could and shuddered in orgasm.

This was getting good. I decided to see just how daring she could be so I walked around the car and said, "Give me your clothes."

It took her about two second to realize what I had in mind. She opened the door to get out of the car and I stopped her saying, "No, if you want to get out, you have to give me your clothes."

Her hands trembled a bit as she slipped off her blouse and skirt. Before she took off her underwear, she began to turn her head to make sure we were alone. With a hand on her cheek I pulled her gaze back to me. "Give me your clothes." Off came little slips of lace revealing her petite body. With her clothes in hand I said, "I'm going out to the overlook to check out the view. Are you coming?"

"Not yet, but I'm liable to any minute," she said wickedly.

Standing straight and proud she stepped out of the car and led the way. "You're going to love the view," she said.

"I already do."

She smiled over her shoulder and sashayed up to the observation platform in nothing but her heels. When we got there I sat down and watched her walk to each of the information placards and read them to me. I asked her if people hiked or camped out there and she said they did.

I had her sit on the railing and stood between her legs. "So there might me campers or hikers out there right now. Or maybe bird watchers scanning the trees with their binoculars trying to spot something they've never seen before."

Breathlessly she said, "Yes."

The sound of voices came from the trail outside and Tina scrambled down from her perch to kneel between my legs. As I said hello to them, she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She hadn't been lying about her oral talents. This sweet little thing swallowed my length immediately. If I hadn't grabbed the rail, I'd have fallen to the ground. I'd never felt anything like it. I stood and watched the pair head out of sight as she moaned and sucked my shaft, fucking her face and throat with it. Down on the floor, with my cock in her mouth, was this sweet little thing that wanted me to fuck her face while she finger fucked her pussy. I obliged her. As I got close to losing control, she moved under me to suck my balls into her hot little mouth.

After she climbed back up to sit on the rail, I slid into her tight wet cunt. Her soft body wrapped around me as I fucked her. Pounding into her I raced to fill her with my come. We couldn't and didn't last long. As we both groaned out our orgasms, I saw another pair of hikers on the trail below and made her wave to them. She shuddered one last time and collapsed in my arms. With her blouse and skirt draped around her, I picked her up and carried her to the car.

I kissed her softly and laid her gently in the passenger seat. Before I pulled away she asked me, "Was I right?"

With a chuckle I said, "Yeah, I think it was worth going all the way for that view."