My Girlfriend and Her Lover

Story Info
Guy is turned on by his girlfriend being with another guy.
2.1k words
4.1
56.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I have been together for several years now, and our time together has been wonderful. In bed, too. As a prelude to sex we would often tell each other sexy fantasies. In Jacky's case, these fantasies often involved seducing my best friend John, or her ex-boyfriend Eric. Both are dark, hairy, and muscularly built men (I'm the tall and skinny type). In these bedtime stories, it was often my role to just sit and watch, while she would have sex with John (or Eric). These stories turned me on as much as her and we would be fucking like crazy before they were even finished!

I kept thinking about these scenarios even at other times, and many a morning after she had left for work (an hour before I did) I turned around in bed and masturbated, picturing my lovely girlfriend having hot sex with my best friend. I confessed this fantasy to her in a conversation during a Saturday afternoon spent drinking in the bar. To my surprise, she told me she had been thinking a lot about this too, and had in fact devised a plan to do something that excited the hell out of her but was still fairly innocent. When she told me, I became hard as rock. I kissed her and told her this was all right with me and she should go ahead with it.

The next weekend, John was in town. As usual on such occasions, I cooked dinner for the three of us and later we all went to the bar. After closing hours, the three of us would have a final whiskey and chat some more. Jacky would always bring a large jug of water on such occasions to prevent a bad hangover in the morning. On this occasion we only had one drink, but Jacky kept refilling John's water glass. Engrossed as he was in the conversation, he didn't even notice and drank all of the water. Then Jacky announced she was going to bed, and both John I decided to do so as well. Now, it so happens that our bedroom is immediately opposite the bathroom, while the guest bedroom is next to ours. We had only been in bed for an hour or so, when we heard John heading to the bathroom. The water had obviously worked. When Jacky heard him flush the toilet, she slipped out of bed and "happened" to meet John in the hallway. She was wearing a tight black nightie, which is so short that her underwear could be seen and tight enough to show off her large 38DD breasts and in this case, the outline of her hard nipples.

"Oh, hi!" said John, obviously unaware of what was to come.

"Hey", Jacky said huskily, walking up to him and stopping only when she was unusually close to him.

"Listen, Ron is sound asleep" (this was a lie, I was awake, and watching them through the keyhole of the bedroom door!).

"This may be a good time to do something I've always wanted to do".

John looked surprised, as she folded her arms around his big strong body and kissed him intensely, her tongue finding his. This kiss seemed to go on for hours; and it was obvious that John's initial complete surprise was soon replaced by something else, as his hands found her back, then her bottom. He pulled her firmly against her, squeezing her buttocks with one hand, the other hand finding her breasts. Jacky was enjoying every minute of this, as was obvious from her groans and movements, pulling herself even closer to this big strong guy. But then John gently broke off the embrace.

"Look", he said "Right now I would really like to take you back to my bedroom and make love to you all night. But Ron's my best friend and you're his girlfriend so we should both be loyal to him".

Jacky agreed to this, and apologized for her "slip".

"I'll tell you what, though" said John. "When I get back to bed I'll masturbate and think of you. Why don't you do the same?"

In fact, when Jacky got back to bed I wanted to fuck her desperately, being completely aroused by the scene I just witnessed. But Jacky pushed me away and said, somewhat sternly, that being fucked by me now would be a turn-off, but she would really like to me lick her pussy. And so there she was, thinking about John while being licked by me, and John was in the other room, masturbating and thinking about Jacky.

When John had left the following morning, we had a long conversation about what had happened last night and decided we were both OK with it. The bedtime stories involving John were now even more exciting, considering how close they were to having actually happened and Jacky became more confident and assertive in our relationship. I rarely got to fuck her, but she wanted me to satisfy her orally every night. A few weeks later, she took things a step further.

She was still friends with her ex Eric, and would sometimes meet him at a bar for drinks. One evening, she stayed out with Eric until long after closing time, and I awoke at 3 AM in the morning when I heard Jacky and Eric come in. I heard them enter the living room, no doubt for a final drink, but then the bedroom door opened and Jacky came in, smelling of smoke, alcohol, and her lust, her craving for sex. She sat down on the side of the bed, kissed me gently, and told me she had had a really nice evening with Eric, a very long and intense conversation, and she asked me for permission to sleep with Eric.

Although I was somewhat shocked at this turn of events, the thought deeply excited me. I told her that I loved her and that she should go ahead. She said she loved me too, blew me a seductive kiss and walked out of the room. From our bedroom, I heard the sound of talking and then kissing. I couldn't make out what was going on exactly, but I believe Eric fucked my girlfriend three or four times that night – once on the kitchen table and at least twice in the guest bed. Hearing the sound of the bed creaking, two people moaning, someone slapping the other, and Jacky repeatedly, and very noisily coming, I got hornier and hornier, and every round of jerking off was soon followed by a new hard-on and another round!

In the morning, Eric seemed quite embarrassed about what he and Jacky had done, so he disappeared without even coffee. Jacky was still in a playful mood however, and pushed me into the bedroom in which she and Eric had fucked all night. She ordered me to kneel before her and lick her cunt while she leaned back. As I did, I realized Eric's semen was still dripping from her, but I licked it all up, causing her to come noisily in the process. After that, she told me to "take care of the other side too". As I started licking her asshole, I noticed that it was all slippery from Eric's cum too. I licked this up as she fingered herself to orgasm. Then she sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my cock with her feet (she is a genius at this) while I laid on the floor. When I came explosively, spreading cum all over her feet, she commanded me to lick her feet clean. For the third time that morning, I was licking semen from her body.

Over the next few weeks Jacky essentially took control of our relationship. The night with Eric and the morning after seemed to have transformed her behavior towards me. She was more self-assured and stern in how she treated me, but this change in her personality turned me on. She had me wear a chastity belt and the hornier I got, the more susceptible I was to what she requested of me. In addition to my licking her cunt every night, Jacky had discovered that having her asshole licked was a major turn on for her and as a result, I ended up doing that more frequently as time passed. When she rewarded me with a hand or foot job, she insisted that I lick up the inevitable mess that I made and since she rarely allowed me to come, it usually was a big mess. I didn't get to fuck her anymore and when I complained about this, she gave me a stern look and told me she simply didn't have the energy for full sex with me and reminded me of who held the keys to my penis.

Then, one evening, another one of her and Eric's nights out ended much earlier than the last time, and when they came back I was still up. Eric's shyness on the previous occasion had disappeared, and both he and Jacky were quite cocky and commandeering. She more or less ordered me to go to the kitchen and fetch drinks. When I returned to the living room, she and Eric were on the sofa, kissing, Eric massaging her large breasts. Seeing me come in, he winked me over and took the drinks.

Jacky then told me to "sit on the floor and watch."

Eric told Jacky to kneel on the sofa and to put her hands behind her back. She did, leaning back, far so that her large breasts pointed up. "Open your mouth and close your eyes", he told her. He then took the wine and poured some of it in her mouth. She swallowed, but he continued pouring wine, until she spilled it, wine dripping from her chin, and neck. He then kissed her, licking the wine, slowly working his way to her neck, opening her blouse, button by button, revealing her beautiful tits. He poured more wine, this time on her breasts and licked it up again, his tongue circling her nipples. Jacky gasped as his tongue found a nipple, first kissed it softly, licked it, and then bit it.

As his mouth found hers, he took one nipple between each thumb and forefinger and played with them, squeezing, pulling, stroking... Jacky is a sucker for breast play and she always told me how good her ex was at this. It was true, it seemed as if she was about to come just from the treatment he gave her nipples!

Eric then turned to me. He said, "As you see I am about to fuck your girlfriend... but listen, she tells me you're worthless with your tiny little dick but do know how to use your mouth. Is that true?"

I didn't know how to respond at first, then said yes.

"Oh?" he said "Why don't you lick your girlfriend's pussy then?"

Slowly, I walked over to the couch, as Jacky folded her legs out, stretched them and put them down on the floor. I removed her panties, and as she leaned back, I began to work on her pussy, first circling with my tongue,

then finding the lips and clit. As I looked up, I saw that Eric was still playing with my girlfriend's tits and soon I felt her body tense, indicating she was almost coming. Then Eric stopped and took off his clothes, revealing his muscular body. To my shock, he grabbed me by the hair and turned me facing towards him, inches from his large, thick cock.

"Why don't you suck this for a while?" My eyes turned to Jacky and she nodded her assent. When I opened my mouth, more in surprise than anything else, he pulled me even closer, the shaft of his cock against my mouth. I obeyed. I took his cock in my mouth, sucking him, like a slut would. As I sucked, I could feel his cock even getting harder. Now that I had warmed both Jacky and Eric up orally, the fucking started. Jacky instructed me to hold her legs and spread them wide while licking her feet. As my tongue found her toes and licked them, Eric slowly inserted his large member and fucked my girlfriend, slowly first, but increasing in pace. When he came, he pulled out and shot his load all over her. He shot so forcefully that she was covered in cum, from her belly up to her breasts. She then ordered me to lick her completely clean and then cleanse his dick as well.

The two of them fucked four times in total and did it right in front of my eyes, while I served as a cunt, cock, ass, foot, and cum licking assistant to my girlfriend and her lover.