My Girlfriend and Her Mum Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well Chris, how do we both look”?

“You both look a million dollars”. Shall we go and eat know”.

So of we went to the restaurant to eat. We all had a nice meal and some drink. Dawn then said lets go home and we can have some drink because I am driving and I can’t have any. So we went back home to open some wine. I went through to the living room while the girls got the drinks. They walked in and Kelly handed me a beer and they both sat down with a glass of wine.

“Well girls, what shall we do know?”

“Well Chris, we can all carry on where we left of before we went for the meal”.

“Now that’s not a bad idea Dawn”. I am just going to pop upstairs a minute, ok”.

I went upstairs and went into Dawn’s room and pulled out the dildo I had found earlier. I then walked back into the living room.

“Look what I have found”.

Dawn looked up in amazement at me.

“Where did you find that?”

“When I was getting dressed in your room, I found it under your bed”. I thought that we might have a bit of fun with it”.

“Mum, I didn’t think you possessed anything like that”.

“I haven’t had a bloke in months, I need something to get off on”.

“Well I am going to use it on both of you”.

I was determined to be in control this time, so I ordered them both to kneel up onto the soffer, with there backs facing me. They did exactly what they where told without a word. I sat down in a chair opposite them, still holding the dildo in my hand. I then told them to move their knees apart a bit, then to slowly lift their dresses up. They didn’t need asking twice. They started to lift a bit at a time reveling more off their legs. They continued up until they had both lifted up over their asses. To my delight they where both wearing white thongs, which looked gorgeous on their tanned butts. I told them to carry on lifting their dresses up over their heads and throw them onto the floor. I then ordered them to pull their thongs to one side so I could see their pussys. They done exactly as they where told. At this point I stood up and walked slowly towards them. I knelt down behind Kelly and started to lick her clit gently. At the same time I got hold of the dildo and slowly started to rub it up and down on Dawns clit. They both started to moan together, which was making me get really hard. I pushed my tongue in deeper into Kelly’s cunt and at the same time pushed the dildo in deeper into her mum’s pussy. My cock by this time was beginning to hurt, so I stopped what I was doing and started to get undressed behind them.

“Hurry up you tease, I need that dildo stuck up my pussy again”.

“Wait until I have got undressed. You girls have got no patience”.

I knelt back down and continued were I had left off. I pushed the dildo right up Dawn’s cunt, as far as it would go. She kept pushing back onto me to try and get more of it inside of her. Kelly was also pushing down onto my face, and moaning louder. I was ready to get my cock into one of them. I pulled the dildo out and stood up behind them.

“Right, who’s going to have some off my cock first then?”

“Mum, you can go first if you like because I want to feel what its like to have that dildo stuck inside of me”.

“OK Kelly. You’ll love it. Its such a great feeling”.

So once they had decided I positioned myself behind Dawn and slowly placed the dildo into Kelly’s pussy. I got hold of Dawns ass and pulled her slowly onto my huge cock. She started to moan with every inch, which entered her. Kelly was also moaning with the pleasure she was getting from the dildo. I started a steady rhythm with Dawn pumping into her quite hard. She started to squeeze her tits with one hand while holding on to the soffer to steady herself with the other. I was slamming the dildo into Kelly with some force know, which made her shout out loudly with pleasure. I withdrew the dildo and also took my cock out of Dawn’s cunt. I told them both to get up, which they both did without saying a word. I knew that I was in complete control off them. I then sat down on the soffer facing them. They both looked a picture, standing there naked in front of me. I told Kelly to stand in front of me, and then I turned her around, so her ass was facing me. I took hold of her and positioned her on my lap with her back still facing me. She reached down and took hold of my cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She placed her hands on my knees to steady herself, and she started to work up and down on my monster once more. I looked up at Dawn, her face looked a bit disappointed at being left out, but I had other ideas for her. I told her to take her shoes of and to stand in-between Kelly and myself and to face me. She did this and looked a bit puzzled. I took hold of her ass and told her to lean forward so her hands where up against the wall behind me. She did this with a bit of a struggle. Then I pushed her ass towards me and there was her pussy right in front of me at face level. I stuck my tongue out and reached for her clit. She responded by moving a little so I wouldn’t stretch myself too much. There I was, Kelly bouncing up and down on my cock and Dawn’s pussy right in my face getting a good licking. They where both moaning out loudly, so I knew they where both enjoying it. I pushed a couple of my fingers into Dawn’s pussy and she was dripping wet with her juices. Kelly was having a great time, she was really going for it and I knew that she would have another orgasm soon. She started to go even faster and her body tensed up.

“GOD I’m cummmmmming”

Her whole body tensed up and she reached up to squeeze her tits. Her head fell back onto Dawn’s back. Her orgasm seemed to go on for ages but she started to come down from it eventually. She stepped of me and was very weak from her orgasm. She sat down on the chair and just watched her mum standing in front of my face getting a really good licking. I wanted Dawn to cum again before my turn. I told her to get down and lay down on the floor. I got on top of her and pushed my cock into her forcefully. She let out a loud scream of pleasure from the surprise of it. She wrapped her legs around my back, so she could try and pull me in deeper. Her hands went onto her tits and pinched her nipples together, which where sticking out like cherries. I pounded her hard now because I knew that she was close to cumming.

“Fuck me harder Chris, I’m going to cum soon”. Harder, Harder. Stick that cock into me so I can feel it in my stomach”.

I fucked her hard and she loved it. I shoved it in her as far as it would go. My balls where slapping against her ass. I hoped that she would cum soon because I wasn’t going to be to long myself.

“I’m cummming Chris, don’t you dare stop”.

I pounded into her and she was screaming in ecstasy as she reached her limit. She kept pushing her legs into my back and her hands where scratching my back. She slowly started to come down from her high. Her legs fell from my back and she collapsed in a heap underneath me.

“Chris, that was fantastic”. You sure know how to use that cock of yours, don’t you”? “Kelly shall we make him cum know?”

“Well before you do, I want to fuck Kelly up the ass once more”.

“Chris, I would love it up my ass again”.

I stood up and got hold of Kelly and bent her over the soffer so her gorgeous ass was in the air. Dawn sat in the chair and watched her daughter being fucked up the ass. I got hold of my cock in my hand and moved it to her entrance. I slowly pushed it in. Inch by inch, I pushed. She was so tight it felt great. I reached over so I could play with her tits. She started to moan out at the force I was using. I looked round at Dawn and she was rubbing her clit to try and bring herself off again.

“It’s not going to be long before I empty my balls”. “I want you both to kneel down in front of me so I can cum all over your faces, ok”.

When I said those words, Dawn got up from the chair and knelt down beside me. I pushed hard into Kelly once more then I pulled out and turned around. Kelly then moved so she was kneeling opposite her mum and I stood up in between them. They started to suck and lick my cock, both tasting all of our juices. Dawn then moved down and stuck my balls down her throat. Both of them had their hands round my ass, giving it a little squeeze. I took hold of my cock and started to jerk it of while they carried on with what they where doing. Dawn could tell that it wasn’t going to be long because my balls started to tense up.

“ FUCK, I’m going to cummmmm”.

That was it. I started to shoot my load out all over the place. It went all over their faces, in their hair and they even managed to swallow some. I seemed to cum for what seemed a lifetime. All the time the girls were still licking and sucking me. I slowly came down from the orgasm and collapsed in a heap on the floor with them falling down beside me.

“ Well girls that was good wasn’t it”.

“That was fantastic wasn’t it mum”.

“That was good”. I’m going to take a shower then go to bed, Ok”.

“I think I will do the same”. Are you coming Chris”?

So we all went up stairs and took it in turns to have a shower, then we all went to bed. Dawn slept on her own and Kelly and I slept in her bed. I was totally exhausted but well satisfied from the sex we had all had. In the morning I got up early and went home for a well-earned rest before going back to work the next day.

*****

If you like the story, then please vote on it. You may also send me feedback. If I get a lot of feedback then I will continue to write.

12