My Girlfriend Comes to Visit

Story Info
Girlfriend and best friend come to visit and fuck!
9.2k words
3.96
162.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story I've written, and while it is not crucial to read the first to enjoy this one it would help build understanding. It's like jumping right to the 2nd or 3rd matrix movie, you'd be lost as hell. I'm writing it because a) my girlfriend has more or less demanded it haha, and b) we got a lot of positive feedback for the first story so have decided to continue to contribute. Thanks a lot guys! Again this is NON-FICITION, and not in the sense that most people write "non-fiction" because it's a fantasy, this actually happened to us, trust me! Enjoy!

*

Hello again, if you haven't already read our first story, Encouraging My Girlfriend, I encourage you to do so now. There's a lot more detail about who we are and how our lives play out.

For now a brief description should suffice: I am 5'11", 160 lbs with dark hair and eyes, have a nice six pack and decent muscles, and have been told that I am more than adequate downstairs in both size and ability. Jessica is 5'9", 135lbs with long brown hair and beautiful big green eyes. She has a nice waistline, flat stomach, and simply amazing legs. She has a beautiful smile, gentle hands, and extremely sexy feet. Her ass is amazing and not too big but not too small either and she's rocking a large B/small C breast size. And on top of that she's a total nymphomaniac! Lucky me indeed! We've been dating since I was a sophomore in college and have loved every minute of it. We both love and respect each other very much for our age.

My first story details the first encounter we had with another guy, the well-hung Kevin, this story is about another encounter we had a year or so after that fateful first time.

It all started with my job, or gig on the side I should say. It's not at all what I am going to school for but I have an uncanny ability with computers. I've been building my own since I was 11 (which at that time didn't entail many options lol) and it's just built up ever since. Well as fate would have it Jessica had an uncle that ran a small company down in Sarasota, Florida. He just purchased an enterprise system for his company and needed someone to train all this employees, who where largely computer illiterate, to use it. Long story short Jessica volunteered me, I spent a few days with the system and knew it better than her uncle did, then I was to head down to Sarasota to spend the summer training everyone. Needless to say Jessica didn't want me to go, and I must say I was a little worried about leaving, I mean we completely trust each other and everything but I know how she is completely addicted to sex so yeah, what guy wouldn't worry?

But I needed the money and she eventually agreed I should go, her uncle even got me an apartment in Sarasota to myself, well actually I had a roommate that I didn't know at the time but we became good friends as he was my age and we had a lot in common.

The long distance wasn't bothering us that much, we did miss each other but we were managing. We of course planned for her to come down and visit me (she couldn't be there the whole time because of school and work at home).

Now we did things to keep ourselves sexually satisfied during the time apart. There was phone sex, dirty chatting, taking pictures and sending them back and forth, right before I left I bought her a lifelike dildo that was oddly similar to my own cock, we both had webcams, and we would write each other stories and send them to and fro. I wish we hadn't deleted those or I'd simply post them on here. The most extreme thing we did was she would get online into some chat room or another and I would link up to her IM account so I could see all the messages going back and forth and I would basically watch her chat with guys in an extremely nasty manner. She would even send pics to them and make fun of me to them, saying I had a small cock and such, which if you read the first story you'd know I'm 7+ so it's just a teaser really. Well those nights had me beating my dick raw to say the least. I would even have guys IM me some nights telling me what a slut my girlfriend was and how they were going to fuck the shit out of her and stuff like that. My dick is hard now just thinking about it. She would of course either IM me or call me afterwards and be like "Surprise sweety!" Fun stuff!

As you already may know nothing turns me on like the thought of her with some guy balls deep in her pussy screaming for more. Likewise the sight of me with another girl's lips wrapped around my fat cock makes her pussy go off the charts! So naturally after having not seen each other in forever we would find a way to incorporate this into the sex-fest that was sure to ensue when we finally got to see each other again.

"So you ready to come down and see me baby?" I asked of her on our last phone call before she left for Florida.

"More like ready to come and fuck the shit out of you!"

"Careful now, you might be overheard hunnie! Haha."

Problem with getting Jessica down to see me was that I didn't want to front the cost of a plane ticket because they were ridiculous, and I didn't want her to have to drive either. The solution was simple. A good friend of mine, Brett, had planned on coming to see me in Florida so we could go out and do some stuff, you know have fun. Well the time frame worked out just right so I suggest that Jessica just ride down there with him. He was fine with it of course and Jessica was hesitant at first, she was upset that Brett being there might but a damper on our crazy sex marathon when she finally got down. I assured her that no such thing would happen and it would all be fine, she eventually agreed seeing as how this was the cheapest, easiest, and fastest way for her to get down.

"Well who cares if I am! It's a pretty long drive so I may take a nap! You haven't jacked off yet have you! Haha, remember our agreement!"

"Yeah I know babe, and no I haven't, I'm saving it all for you of course!"

I had agreed not to jack off for 3 days before seeing her; she on the other hand probably did her usual 2 or 3 orgasms in the shower that morning. Don't get me wrong I love sex and I can last a long time, all night if need be, but I simply cannot go as long as she can, and I definitely can't orgasm as many times. I mean I'm not a one and done kind of guy, I can come once and stay hard, a second time and get hard again pretty quickly, the third time has to be more than just average sex to get me up again right away, and the forth time getting hard in a row is on special occasions and freak accidents lol. Other than that I have to recharge for a little while in between. This way though, even if I only had one orgasm, it should be pretty intense after being deprived for a few days, and all of her teasing just making me want to fuck like a madman.

When she finally got there I went down to help her get the stuff out of the car and take it in. When she first saw me she jumped on me and we started making out pretty hard. It stopped at that though, as I didn't want to make Brett uncomfortable. We moved everything inside and just hung out for a while. I introduced them both to my roommate and we were all talking and getting along fine. The whole time Jessica was sitting in my lap and I could feel her squirming against my dick. She was being terrible! She would slide her hand across my semi hard dick every chance she got trying to act like she was just adjusting her seating position. She would kiss me on the cheek every now and then just to whisper something in my ear along the lines of: "God I want that cock," "Fuck me baby," "If you don't fuck me soon I'm going to strip and starting fucking you right here!"

Finally I decided it was time to take care of business and we moved into the bedroom and the other guys just hung around in the living room. As soon as the door to my bedroom closed I turned around and poof, as if by some form of slut magic, Jessica was naked and posed on the bed all seductively. She was smiling and said "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Oh you little bitch you just wait!" I started stripping as fast as humanly possible.

"Come on baby, if you make me wait much longer I'll just have to take this outside!"

I looked over at her again and now she was on all fours with her naked ass pointed towards me and starting wagging it back in forth like a dog or something. That was enough for me. I dove face-first into her pussy and started eating that thing for all it was worth. It tasted so good after so long, I could hardly believe it. Jessica responded accordingly by rubbing her pussy all over my face, I started licking her ass as well which drove her even more crazy, and before long she was basically fucking my face while I did everything my tongue would let me.

"God come up here!" She gasped as she fell onto her stomach.

"Gladly baby!"

I moved up onto her back lying on top of her and positioned my already hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Beg for it baby" I whispered. "I want to her you beg for this cock!"

"Mmm God, that's so hot! God baby you know I want it! Please give it to me baby! Please!"

"Come on baby if you want it you know you'll have to do better than that! What kind of little bitch do you think you are?" I rubbed the tip into her pussy just enough to make her wild with anticipation.

"Ahh FUCK!" She exclaimed rather loudly "I'll do anything baby just please! I've wanted that fat cock for so long, God I've been dieing without it. Please let me fuck it baby, I promise I'll fuck it good! I'll owe you one, anything, anything you want baby just please let me fuck you like the good little fucking cock hungry slut I am!"

"Well if you put it THAT way..." I whispered into her ear just before ramming the full length of my cock straight into that tight pussy of hers

"AHHH FUCK"

"Mmmm God, I almost forgot how good this pussy is baby!"

I like this position, with her on her stomach and me lying on top of her entering from behind. For some reason it feels like I can get a lot deeper this way. Maybe one of you has an explanation for this, I don't know what it is all I know is that it drives her crazy and that I push against her ass as hard as I can with my hips and cock. Getting a nice tight grip on her hips with one hand and pushing down on her lower back with the other forcing her even harder onto my cock. I can tell it hurts her a little bit, but she likes that.

We continued to fuck for about 2 hours in all kinds of positions. I had her against the wall, over the bed, on a chair, in the bathroom in front of the mirror; I just picked her up and started slamming her standing up. It was awesome!

"Whew, that was needed!" She sighed as she sagged against my naked sweating body in the bed.

"Yeah to say the least, I think we may have been pretty obvious though, you were kind of vocal, I'm sure everyone knows what we were up to..."

"Aw who cares? You don't mind do you baby!?" She winked at me and curled up tighter against me. She raised one of her legs up my body and I could feel her drenched pussy rubbing slightly against my leg. This inevitably got me hard again.

Jessica noticed right away and gasped up at me "Ahhh, look it does turn you on! I knew you wouldn't mind! You like the fact that your friends could her us fucking! I bet you would even like it if I just strolled out there in the nude right now wouldn't you!?"

My dick jumped uncontrollably and she had her answer. Without a word she jumped up and strolled over to the door. She stopped and looked at me smiling that dirty little smile she does. "I'm going!"

I jumped up and grabbed her before she could open the door. "No baby, not tonight, let it just be us. Besides I don't know Adam that well (the roommate) and Brett has been one of my best friends since Kindergarten!" I struggled to keep her away without hurting her and she was laughing and smiling the whole time. This was a fun game for her.

She made a pouty face "Aw does poor baby not want his friends to see me naked?" She grabbed my face with her hands. "Don't wanna watch his lubby bear get the shit fucked out of her by the two big strong men outside?" She began hugging up against me now, not really moving for the door anymore. "It's okay baby boy! They're dicks are probably way bigger than yours anyway, it's my first night down her and I'm tired I don't think I could handle a real man's dick tonight, yours will have to do I guess..."

She sat down on the bed faking a sad face and demeanor and glanced at me smiling a little again. "Your mouth says no, but your dick is screaming 'Yes, yes, oh God yes, fuck those hung studs outside and make my little faggot dick loving ass watch!'" I smiled slightly at her as I walked over. "Well come here then! And try to give me a decent fucking, pretend you're a real man for a minute! Or do I have to call Kevin down here?"

I proceeded to fuck her like there was no tomorrow and afterwards we were both extremely satisfied. At this point you may think what the fuck is up with this guy? Well again it's all explained in the first story, I'm actually pretty hung and great in bed, hearing her say those things just turns me on and we both know. In fact, we also both know that she had complete control over me. She proved that tonight with the whole threatening to go out thing. She could have if she wanted to and she knows it. Like I said fun stuff!

Jessica and Brett were staying for a week and she and I fucked like crazy the whole time of course. We all went out and did stuff together, bowling, movies, shopping, beach, a museum or two, out to bars at night, all that fun stuff. Jessica took every chance she got to bring up sex or talk about how much she loved it; she also took every chance she got to grope me in public. We fucked on the beach and in the pool at the apartment complex I was staying in. Everywhere we went Jessica was the center of attention, which I guess made sense being the only girl. She flirted with both Adam and Brett, but no more than any normal girl would, just natural stuff really.

The bulk of this story and the main point all began one late night after a few hours at the bar then a cookout by the pool where the four of us continued to drink. Jessica had danced one dance with both Adam and Brett at the bar, which was basically innocent, and she talked and laughed with the two of them while I manned the grill. Then it came to pool time, unfortunately all of our bathing suits were upstairs, and I for one was too lazy to go get them, and everyone else was too drunk. Adam suggested we all had underwear on so we might as well strip down and go in that.

"Hell yeah! I'm down with that!" Jessica exclaimed and she quickly stripped down to her underwear, which was a nice push-up bra and the sluttiest little thong she owned. She was laughing as she jumped into the water head first, her perfect ass in full view just before entering the water.

Adam and Brett both stripped down before I could and soon all three of them were in the pool. It was a cold night and I could tell the water was freezing. They all laughed a little and beckoned me in then turned to complaining about the cold.

"It's freeezzzinggg!" Jessica chattered "Let's huddle together for body warmth!" Adam suggested and waded to the other two. Soon the three of them were huddled together in the middle of the pool making a sandwich with Jessica in the middle. They were laughing and she was giggling when I finally jumped in.

"Come join us!" Jessica called over to me. I swam over and joined the group. As soon as I got over there Jessica had a hand in my boxers working my cock at point blank range with Adam and Brett right there. Neither one of them realized what was going on, but I sure did.

The impromptu pool party continued for the better part of the night. There was a lot of splashing, swimming, and chasing going on. We warmed up pretty quickly. I would throw Jessica and she would try throwing me. At one point Adam lifted her out of the water to throw her picking her up "over the threshold" style and when he reared back to throw her he got a faces full of tits. Another time Brett threw her and he did it by putting his hands on her hips, which I'm sure was a nice feel. Jessica seemed to be enjoying herself anyway. We also played chicken fight where one person sits on the others shoulders and tries to knock the other person off of their mount. Well most of the games Jessica was on my shoulders, but she sucked at knocking anyone down. So she suggested we face each other after I poked at her. This put her on Adam's shoulders, her almost naked ass sitting on top of him, her perfect tits above the water, and her pussy rubbing against the back of his neck as we fought. Another time she was on my shoulders again and Adam "accidentally" stuck his hand inside her bra while trying to knock her off and her tits popped out. Out of sheer reaction she squealed and covered them up. Yeah we had fun.

We eventually went upstairs, dried off, and changed clothes for the night. That night Jessica and I were still tipsy and we were making out pretty hard right in the living room in front of everyone.

"Hey guys if you don't knock that out someone's going to have to make out with me okay?" Adam joked.

"I'd love to..." Jessica whispered into my ear. I just shook my head. Not this time, I wasn't really willing to share her at the moment for whatever reason, and she respected that. It's different when it's your best friend you know? And then there was Adam, didn't really know the guy that well. All the other guys I knew pretty well, or she did, and they weren't my best friends. You don't really want your girl to fuck your best friend; it's kind of awkward to me anyway.

Jessica and I retired to bed and fucked again like crazy. She was very vocal that night, partly on purpose, partly because she was drunk. I'm almost positive at some point I could see someone standing at the door judging by the light coming through, and I assumed they were listening. We sort of put on a show for the guys, an audio one anyway.

The next night we went out again to a few bars. I had to work during the day and I found myself wondering the whole time what she was up to at the apartment alone with the guys. Anyway, when we got back we were all tipsy again, this time we were definitely more drunk than the pool night. We watched some TV, played Wii, and then broke out a set of cards for a few drinking games. We ended up playing a game called "Circle of Death" or "Never Have I Ever." That created a lot of fun and excitement for everyone. Basically it boiled down to everyone finding out every detail of each other's sexual history when it came to question and never have I ever cards. One of the first cats out of the bag was that Jessica had had a threesome with two guys, they didn't know who, or if I was involved, they just figured out that she had. Which lead to more flirtation, especially from Adam. All the talk of sex was making everyone horny; I could feel it in the air. Adam and Brett started running around the apartment doing stupid shit and Jessica and I said we were going to bed.

We were both pretty drunk and agreed that it would be a good idea to leave the bedroom door open that night, wide open. Brett was sleeping in the living room, which was what the bedroom door opened up to, and Adam's room was on the other side of the living room. I can't remember everything that went down that night because I was so drunk, but I do remember Jessica and I stark naked fucking like wild people on and around the bed with the door wide open and neither one of us were being very quite about it. At some point while I was fucking Jessica missionary style on the bed she all of a sudden picked up the pace a lot more and I could feel an orgasm gripping my cock.

"Oh my GOD, OH MY GOD. Fuck me, FUCK ME. God yes! Uh, uh, FUCK baby, ram that fat cock into me! OH GOD!"