My Girlfriend is a Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me questioning eyes, and I pointed to the spot on her upper back where she was bleeding. Kelsey then lowered the towel and I could see several blood-stained bandages taped to her back.

"That's not from today," Kelsey explained, "They jumped me in Union City about a day and a half ago. I have friends in Union City and thought maybe I'd be safe if I could hide out with them. But those bird-ladies caught up with me before I could make contact with my friends and I got ambushed."

I wondered if the bird-women had a list of Kelsey's friends and where they all lived. If so, they might have been waiting for her in Union City before she even got there.

"Could I take a look at your wound?" I asked, "That seems to be bleeding pretty bad for something that happened a day and a half ago."

Kelsey dropped the towel completely and told me to go ahead. I removed the bandages as gently as I could and saw claw marks. Some of them were pretty deep.

"You should have gone to the hospital," I told the teenager, "They cut you really deep. A doctor would have given you pain killers, antibiotics and stitched some of these wounds shut."

"I was too scared to go to a hospital," Kelsey said, "Whenever I stopped somewhere, they always seemed to find me. My best bet seemed to be to just keep driving as fast as I could and eventually maybe they'd give up. If I stopped in a hospital, they would have found me pretty quick."

I nodded as if I understood and agreed with her. I wondered if the bird-women had planted a tracking device in her truck. I also wondered if they were using a tracking spell. Either way, it seemed that they were expending an unusually great deal of time and effort to chase after a teenage girl with a crappy truck, no money and nothing particularly remarkable or extraordinary about her.

My fingertips became slick with Kelsey's blood as I examined her wound and without making a conscious decision to do it, I began to gather the energy to heal her.

Lately I'd been using my healing abilities to bolster my reputation and increase the numbers of believers I had following me, however, with Kelsey it was much more empathic than that. With Kelsey, I wasn't doing it for practical reasons. I was doing it simply because I cared about her.

I licked some of the blood off my slick fingers and I felt thrumming of powerful, ancient forces as mystic energies traveled down my arms and into my hands. I placed my hands firmly on Kelsey's back around the lacerations.

"I'm doing something to speed up the healing process", I said, "You may experience a tingling sensation."

In my church I would have done this with a lot of melodrama and a huge buildup. I would have whipped up the audience into an emotional frenzy. With Kelsey I was actually playing down the significance of what I was doing.

This wasn't about theatre and drama. This was all about being unselfish and helping somebody just to help them.

Mystical energies flooded into my hands and Kelsey gasped. She stiffened, and I saw the wounds on her back ripple and spasm. A few seconds after that they quickly began to shrink. The wounds closed and the bruising and discoloration vanished. Within seven seconds, her skin became smooth and unblemished. Her back was still sticky with the blood she had already shed, however, there were no gashes, claw marks or even scratches.

"What was that?" Kelsey shouted at me, "That felt really weird! What did you do?"

Kelsey gingerly probed the area on her back where the claw marks used to be and made inarticulate noises of confusion as her fingertips explored her now undamaged flesh.

"What did you do?" Kelsey asked again, much more emphatic this time.

Kelsey then ran to my bathroom, stark naked at this point, and stood in front of the bathroom mirror, looking over her shoulder at the flesh on her back.

"It's gone," Kelsey shouted at me. Then there was another booming crash of thunder.

"How did you do that?" Kelsey asked, her mouth hanging wide open as she waited for my response.

Kelsey looked so young and cute as she stood there with her mouth hanging open. I was suddenly reminded of the fact that I was centuries older than her, that I had performed tens of thousands of healings before the country she was born in even existed. She was so young and inexperienced. It would take forever to explain to her the history of who I was and how I did the things that I do.

Rather than attempt to explain everything to her, I condensed the truth and simplified it.

"You called me a warrior angel," I said, "however, I was working healing magic long before I ever picked up a sword. Combat is something new for me. Healing is my specialty."

The look in Kelsey's eyes was pure amazement. Her eyes were wide, and all lit up. I didn't get half this much of a reaction out of her when I sprouted wings out of my back and flew over the streets of Chicago.

"This is the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me," Kelsey exclaimed and then she gave me this starry-eyed look, as if I were Helen of Troy, Jesus Christ and Superman all rolled into one.

I was searching for something to say, however Kelsey kept looking at me as if I were the greatest person who had ever lived. I found it to be delightfully distracting and it made it difficult for me to formulate an appropriate response.

Before I could think of a single thing to say, Kelsey kissed me softly on the mouth and my body sort of took over. I stopped trying to formulate words and I became so incredibly aware of the fact that we were both naked. I melted into the kiss and my body temperature seemed to rise. Kelsey wrapped her arms around me and I could feel her skin against mine. She was so warm, almost hot. As her naked body entwined with mine, I could my own blood becoming hot in a passionate, libidinous sort of way.

Kelsey held her smooth, naked body up against mine. Her breasts were flattened up against mine and she rubbed herself up against me in a most pleasurable way. I held her close, breathed in her scent and felt her flesh against mine.

"Evil people tear me to shreds and then you make me whole again," Kelsey whispered solemnly as she rubbed her naked body up against me, "I'm yours, forever and ever. You're my goddess. Do whatever you want with me. I'll follow you until the end of time."

Kelsey was praying to me, worshipping me, I hadn't expected that, however, it was the most potent experience I'd could remember ever having savored.

I'd had sex before, many times. And I'd been worshipped before, many times. However, I'd never had sex before with a believer as while they were worshipping me.

It was exquisite. The sexual foreplay was creating endorphins and a pleasant tingly feeling, while Kelsey's feelings of reverence and belief flooded into me, making me feel strong, vigorous and unstoppable. It was like I was on some sort of incredibly potent and sensual drug.

I wrapped one arm passionately around Kelsey's waist and grasped her firm, delectable buttocks with the other. Her skin of her buttocks was soft and smooth, but the muscles underneath the skin with firm and toned.

"Tell me more," I urged Kelsey as I held her warm, naked body against my own, "Tell me that you believe in me. Tell me that I'm your champion. Tell me that I'm your goddess of war and your goddess of healing. Tell me that I'm your avenging angel and your goddess of ambrosial, mouthwatering sexual delights."

Kelsey gasped and told me everything I wanted to hear. She believed everything she was saying, and my body flooded with a sort of energy that was so potent, it was intoxicating. My blood sang as the force of Kelsey's belief and reverence surged through my veins.

My heart raced. I stood there holding Kelsey and eventually my hand slid down her taut belly and found her moist, swollen nether lips. I was over two-thousand years old and had centuries worth of experience when it came to giving women pleasure. I worked two fingers into Kelsey' wet sex and used my thumb to skillfully rub her hard, swollen clitoris while Kelsey continued to gasp and moan and tell me that I was her goddess.

Kelsey kissed passionately at my throat as I used my thumb to slide the hood away from her inflamed clit. We were both panting at this point and I felt my mouth stretching into a widening grin.

The room was thrumming with energy, sexual, libidinous energy as well as the potent energies of an adherent worshipping their deity. The two combined to make something far more beautiful and delightful and potent than either one could ever be on their own.

Kelsey and I were both panting, our chests both heaving and our blood racing, although not for the same reasons. Kelsey and I were both sexual creatures, however, I was also a creature of force and belief and Kelsey's belief made me stronger and filled me with a with supernatural vigor.

It didn't take long for me to discover the most sensitive and receptive nerve endings within Kelsey's loins. I worked my fingers and my thumb, rubbing, probing and stroking, making Kelsey whimper and moan. The look on her face and she surged closer and closer to orgasm was adorable. I held off on bringing her to orgasm too quickly, knowing the longer I allowed her orgasm to build, the more powerful it would be.

Eventually we reached a point where words were no longer possible. Kelsey became inarticulate and was reduced to gasping and girlish panting. The noises she made were quite fetching. They got louder and louder as she raced closer and closer to orgasm, and the sounds of rain and thunder outside were soon drown out by Kelsey's feminine sounds of sexual ecstasy.

"Oh, God! Oh, Goddess! Oh, Hannah," Kelsey exclaimed as her body shuddered and trembled, with my fingers still inside her.

I could feel Kelsey's vaginal muscles spasm and contract around my fingers. Her orgasm was powerful and intense and seemed to take an eternity to subside.

She panted, and as her breathing began to slow down, she gave me that look of starry-eyed admiration and reverence. She was infatuated and fascinated with me.

"I am so happy that you found me," Kelsey exclaimed breathily, "You are the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me."

I tried to formulate a response to that, preferably something that gave Kelsey a compliment in return, however once again I came up short. I seriously needed to work on my ability to come up with impressive verbal responses in real time. I was starting to notice a disturbing trend where my ability to come up with the right words quickly and effectively was sorely lacking.

I then arrived at a point where words were quite simply not important. Kelsey took two steps back, leaned over and proceeded to lick one of my erect, sensitive nipples with her tongue. There was an instant explosion of tingly sensations that radiated from my nipple and seemed to spread across most of my body.

I gasped in response to the delicious things that Kelsey's tongue was doing and then proceeded to squirm and draw my breath in in sharp, heaving inhalations.

For a nineteen-year old, Kelsey was quite skilled in what she was doing. Her worshipping me made my body much more sensitive and receptive to what her tongue and lips were doing to my body, however, she still had the mechanics of sapphic lovemaking down proficiently. She didn't need any coaching from me. Her technique was quite excellent.

The more Kelsey licked and suckled at my nipple, the more responsive it became. My throat became tight and my nipple throbbed as Kelsey lavished attention on my sensitive nub. I felt my entire body heat up with feverish desire and my nipple swelled and ached and throbbed.

Kelsey's tongue worked one nipple and then the other with wanton abandon, making me moan and gasp with feverish lust. I gasped and whimpered and then Kelsey trapped one of my nipples between her teeth and sucked on it, stimulating it even more intensely than before.

It seemed like Kelsey spent hours toying with my nipples, and my pubic lips were swollen and soaked with my own juices long before Kelsey got on her knees and began to pay attention to my vulva. I had very nearly gone made with desire by the time she finally got her face between my legs.

"So beautiful down here," Kelsey said as she knelt between my thighs, and I let out a deep sigh. I get plenty of compliments on my face, my legs and my buttocks, however no one every seems to compliment me on my nether lips. A woman's labia are where the clitoris is located. This is where most of the magic of sexual encounters take place. It seems to me that a woman's pink pubic lips should be complimented every now and then.

"I could get lost in here," Kelsey said, her face less than two inches away from my womanhood and then Kelsey's tongue swirled intricate patterns across my swollen labia, exciting millions of sensitive nerve endings and making me tremble with desire.

"So beautiful, so pink," Kelsey gushed, "so delicious."

Then Kelsey's tongue licked straight up, across the seam between my swollen nether lips, causing me to feel a powerful erotic charge, and making me go weak in the knees.

"Kelsey, my knees are going to buckle if you make me wait much longer," I warned her, and then Kelsey placed her mouth directly over my sex and she took my swollen clit directly into her mouth and sucked on it like it was a piece of hard candy.

Kelsey grabbed my buttocks tightly with both hands and she vigorously devoured my swollen clit.

I screamed, shuddered and writhed as the teenager used her mouth on my sex to bring me to an earth-shattering, violent orgasm. My orgasm was like a tropical storm, building and building in strength until it became a category-five hurricane that could destroy an entire coastal village.

"Uuhhuhh...Aaaaaaahh...Ahhh! Huhhuh! Uhhh," I screamed inarticulately, as the orgasm ripped through my naked, defenseless body and seemed to go on forever.