My Girlfriend Susie, the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

"I would not be surprised. Chloé is not the most talented girl at keeping her knees together," Dot said. Wow, I thought, these girls are really dishing it out. I looked at Zeke and he looked at me. We were both suppressing laughter, and getting aroused by the sexual turn of the conversation.

"I wear a push-up bra when I have my class with him," Dot said, entering a confessional mode.

"Does it have an effect?" Susie asked, suddenly curious.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm writing the same kinds of essays, but now I'm getting A's on them, and before I got B's," Dot said.

"You sit in the front row, so he can look down your blouse?" Susie asked.

"You bet. Otherwise, what's the point?" Dot replied.

"Good for you, Dot. You go, girl," Susie said. I tried to pry into Susie's mind just then to see if she meant it, but I could not get in. Maybe she has to let me in? I thought. Can she shut me out? This was new, and intriguing.

"Do you ever do things like that, Susie?" I asked.

"Like what?" Susie asked, feigning ignorance.

I smiled at her. She knew what I meant.

"You mean doing something like this?" Susie said, as she began slowly to unbutton her blouse, right there in the café packed with students. She had unbuttoned two buttons. One more and I would see her bra. So would everyone else. "Shall I keep going?" Susie teased.

I was so shocked I was mute. So was Zeke. Dot however, knew what Susie was doing, and she said, "How about two more, Susie?"

Susie shot a look at her, shrugged, and undid two more buttons. Susie was wearing a soft purple colored lace bra. She had nice cleavage and it was all there, on display for Zeke and me, and everyone else, for that matter. I could kind of see her nipple through the lace of her bra, too. I had to look just the right way, with Susie facing me just so. Susie knew this, and she faced me to show off. Wow, I thought. "Want to join me, Dot?" Susie said.

"Sorry doll," Dot said. "My blouse has no buttons."

That's when Zeke said, "I have a single dorm room. Let's all go to my room, and we can continue this little game. What do you say?"

I heard Susie think, 'Oh, shit.' I heard Dot think, 'Where is this going?" Then I heard them both say, out loud, "You're on." Susie went further, telling Dot she would have to 'bare all,' whatever that meant. Dot glared at her, and Susie giggled. Dot joined her and both girls giggled up a storm.

Zeke and I looked at each other. We both felt as if we had just won the lottery. The four of us walked back to Zeke's room. As we walked, I noticed Susie moved her purse to the far side, so it was not hanging between us. I probably read too much into that, but I took it as a friendly gesture. I took another chance and reached for her hand. She laced her fingers through mine. Her hand was soft, her fingers delicate and long. I felt wonderful just then. Susie definitely liked me. I had a chance with her.

We got to Zeke's room, and the girls suddenly became anxious and nervous. Susie and Dot were clearly friends, but each of them had met each of us boys only that very night. Girls don't like to be too fast. It gives them bad reputations.

Dot began as if they were in mid conversation. "The truth now, Susie. Have you never teased a professor before, little Miss Goody Two Shoes? With cleavage like yours, the temptation must be large, indeed?" Dot said to Susie.

"Maybe a little," Susie said, and she blushed. "But I stopped. Full stop." Dot smiled. I heard Susie think, "Will Josh think I'm a tramp? God, I hope not. Act like a virgin, Claire. You can do it," I heard Susie think, as she spoke to herself in her thoughts, again calling herself Claire. So, she's not a virgin, I thought to myself. Seduction might be easier, then?

"Why did you stop?" I asked. "Was it not working?"

"It worked too well," Susie said. "I flirted with him, and when I went to his office to discuss my term paper topic, he took things too far."

"How far is too far?" Dot asked. I saw the look on Susie's face and wanted to stop this conversation, but before I could, Susie continued it.

"He took my virginity," Susie said. "It was nonconsensual." Dot gasped, Zeke looked aghast, and Susie began to cry. "I won't say any more," Susie said, between bursts of sobs. I held her, trying to comfort her. She rested her head on my shoulder, alternating sobs with small whimpers.

Zeke made us all some tea. It was now close to 2am. Susie suddenly recovered. "It's your turn, Dot," she said, in a strong voice.

"My turn for what?" Dot asked, both puzzled and glad to hear the strength in Susie's voice.

"I still have four buttons undone, exposing myself, as I guess is obvious. Josh and Zeke have been enjoying stealing looks. Now it's your turn. Bare all, girl!" Susie said, in a commanding voice.

I was embarrassed to have been called out on my enjoyment of Susie's cleavage, but it was magnificent, and hey, I am a man, after all. I was surprised, however, when Dot smoothly removed her blouse over her head, showing all of us a highly revealing wisp of nothing, that technically was a bra.

"Keep going," Susie said. Dot looked at her. Their eyes met and locked. Something was going on, but I did not know what, and Susie's mind was again closed to me. I thought for a micro second that I had seen a small haze of purple zip from Susie's head over to Dot's head.

Dot slowly removed her bra, as if she were in a trance. Removing her bra revealed a bosom of great beauty, as least as far as I could tell. Zeke seemed in shock, but it was a happy and expectant shock.

"She's all yours, Zeke. Have fun with her, but be respectful. Don't push too hard, or go too fast. Come on, Josh, let's go to your room," Susie said.

"I have a roommate," I said.

"Are you shy?" Susie asked, smiling a beguiling smile.

"A little, I guess," I said.

"Want to test your limits with me, tonight?" Susie asked. What had come over her, I wondered? Her mind was still closed to me.

We left the room, and as we closed the door I saw Zeke moving over to fondle Dot's boobs. We stood there a few minutes. I heard a couple of zippers, some clothes hit the floor, and then we heard Dot say, "Oh, my God. Zeke, no, wait!" The next thing that we heard was Dot's moans, and a grunt from Zeke. I could just barely hear some bed squeaks. Susie giggled, took my hand, and led me away.

I led her to my room. As we walked, Susie stunned me by saying, "I know you were getting into my head. You have the power, don't you? Well, I shut you out, so you're going to have to seduce me fair and square. I laid a trap for you to make you think I'm a virgin, but I decided to explode it with my confession of sex with my professor. Good luck with the seduction. I'm not easy."

"You know about the power?" I asked, incredulous. "I don't try to enter a girl's mind, you know. It just happens. I'm sorry I did it. At the beginning it was by accident, you know."

"I figured as much. My mother told me about you before I went to college," Susie said.

"What? How...? I don't...how could she know? This is crazy!" I suavely uttered, being completely flummoxed.

Very quietly, so that I could barely hear her, Susie said, "I have powers, too."

"Tell me what's going on, please," I began to beg. Susie told me. She explained it all to me. In fact, there are very few of us, and most of us become famous. She knew I had used my power to excel at basketball. Susie is also from Indiana, although she is from a different part of the state. In some local Indiana sense, I was already famous.

One time our high school had played Susie's high school. I was already famous, and Susie's mother was curious, so she went to the game. Susie's mother could see the charm I had attached to the basketballs. As it flew towards the basket hoop, Susie's mother could see a cloud of red-violet haze surrounding the ball. That's how she knew I had charmed it with my mind.

"I'm just a beginner," Susie said. "I can't see the haze of a charm. Probably neither can you. But I could feel you reading my mind, so I knew right away that mom was right about you."

"Did you charm Dot just before we left?" I asked. Susie giggled, implicitly admitting that indeed she had charmed Dot.

"Dot has no sexual inhibitions for the next 3 hours. She'll do whatever Zeke wants her to do. Let's hope Zeke is a good guy. I guess we'll know how much Zeke wanted from her tomorrow!" Susie confessed, when Dot calls me to tell me the details.

"Zeke is going to take all Dot will give him, I'm sure," I said.

"Well then, I hope they use birth control," Susie said, again giggling.

"Can you charm yourself like that, for me?" I asked. Reaching over to touch her bra covered boob.

"Sorry, Josh. You'll have to earn your sex, the old-fashioned way. Make me want you. You can do it. I'm sure you can. You'll be the first," Susie said. Seeing my look, she added, "I don't count that creepy professor. That was non-consensual sex. He got me compromised, naked on the floor, and then he overpowered me. Try that with me, and I'll have your balls."

That last remark gave me an epiphany. "Are we talking about Professor Liddell?" I knew he had taken a medical leave, and there were rumors it involved his privates. I also knew he was suspected of being a sexual harasser, but nothing had ever been proven.

Susie smiled. "Let's just say Professor Liddell won't be sticking his thing into other coeds for a good, long time, if ever," she said.

"Wow," I said. I looked at Susie, sitting there like a sweet little angel, wondering if she had actually somehow, perhaps magically, castrated her rapist? Maybe she had cut off his dick? She was smiling at me, and my heart was melting by the second. I leaned in and kissed her sweetly, and damn if she didn't kiss me right back!

We kept kissing. I could feel my cock growing as we kissed. After a few minutes of kissing, I upped the ante and continued to unbutton her blouse as we kissed. She did nothing to stop me. I ended up taking off her blouse and fondling her boobs through her purple lacy bra, as Andrew peacefully slept in his bed only three feet away from us. I took a chance and unhooked her bra.

Susie shrugged off her bra and I got to see her boobs. She was keeping her foot well away from the brake. Good! So far Susie's boobs were as pretty and sexy as Dot's boobs had been when Susie charmed her into showing them to us and to Zeke. Actually, Susie's were much better. For my taste, and - I like to believe - anyone's taste, Susie's boobs were perfection itself.

I was scared, but I took yet another risk as I reached out and touched those soft, squeezable mounds of flesh, dotted like a maraschino cherry on the top of a sundae with a bright red nipple and a soft red areola surrounding it.

Susie moaned softly. Suddenly I felt compelled to become naked. I stood and quickly stripped off all of my clothes, my cock sticking straight out as if you could hang your wash on it. "Did you charm me into stripping bare?" I asked. Susie giggled. Giggling was Susie's confessional mode.

I went to her and removed her skirt. She made no effort to stop me. How far were we going to go with this, I wondered? Susie was now sitting with me, I was naked, and Susie had on only her panties. We began to kiss, and Susie said, "I wonder how my panties would look, dangling from your cock?"

"Good," I said., "They'd look very good, indeed." Susie giggled. She slipped off her violet panties, exposing to my hungry eyes her spectacular pussy, and she hung them on the end of my cock. "Your pussy hair is purple," I said.

"Yes, do you like it?" Susie said. "I prefer to call the color violet."

"You dyed your pussy hair?" I said, somewhat astonished. I quickly added, "Yes, I like it."

"I didn't dye it, silly boy, I would never do that. No, my Mom charmed my vagina, and my bush became purple due to the charm. It is impenetrable. You can't enter me. The charm will stop you cold," Susie said. I thought I detected a scintilla of regret in her voice. "It's a pity, too, because my pussy is all wet and hungry for you," Susie said, giggling in her embarrassment.

I could tell that Susie was nervous, since she was telling me I could never sexually possess her while the charm was in place.

At this point I had pushed her down on her back on my bed, my naked body on top of hers, us both kissing, and my hands roaming everywhere on her body. She could feel my hard cock resting against her thigh. Susie was moaning softly, and my cock was aching with need. I needed relief. Would she give me a handjob? A blowjob? I needed something, and I needed something from her.

My roommate Andrew chose this moment to sit up and stare at us. Embarrassed, I quickly got off Susie, who sat up, not at all shy about her nudity. "I know you've been peaking, Andrew," Susie said. "I'm glad you decided not to hide it. Enjoy the show," she said, to my astonishment, and then she pulled me back down on top of her.

I concluded that, among other things, this amazing girl Susie was also an exhibitionist. Wow.

"Can I try to break your red-violet charm?" I said.

"How?" she said.

"I have a power, remember," I said, looking deeply into her wondrous eyes.

"Go for it, big boy. I'm afraid you don't have a chance. The charm is my mother's, and it is a powerful one."

"What about Professor Liddell? He got through it, didn't he?" I asked.

"It was after that trauma, that my mother put the charm on me. It's a magical chastity belt. But go ahead, Josh, try. If you succeed, I'll be as happy as you are. I want you," Susie said, and she blushed. "I've never wanted a man before. And I want you." Susie added, "Just don't hurt yourself."

"What about fingers? Dos the charm block fingers?" I asked. Susie shrugged. She didn't know. I guess nobody had ever before tried to finger this beauty of a woman.

I lay next to her on the narrow bed, and I stroked the outlines of her pussy. She groaned, glancing at Andrew as he watched. Andrew too was now hard. I caressed her labia a long time, before inserting a finger easily into her soaking wet slit. Susie gasped in surprise when my finger went in. Her vaginal pubic hair turned from purple to pink, and started to glow.

"I guess fingers are okay," I said.

"I'll say!" Susie groaned. She added, "Your fingers are much more than okay. Don't stop!"

I fingered her for twenty minutes, before it occurred to me that I should find her clitoris. When I touched it, she moaned loud enough to wake the entire dorm. By this point, Andrew had his cock out and he was stroking it. His strokes quickened after that moan.

I kept massaging Susie's clit, every so often dipping inside her to get my finger nice and wet with her juices. Susie was moaning, and her head was going from side to side. She was close to a climax, I could tell, even though I had never before brought a girl to climax with my fingers alone.

"I'm going to try now, Susie," I said, and I spread her legs wide. They gave way as easily as could be. She wanted me. I was so excited! I reared up and let my cock gently probe at her pussy, and my cock met what felt like a brick wall. Shit. Then I remembered.

I became one with my cock, and I willed it to enter Susie's hole. Mentally I was tossing it into a hoop, just as though it were a basketball. I used all my concentration, all my power. It was like my game winning shot at half court during the Indiana State Championship Playoffs. Hoosiers still talk about that shot. It's called "Josh's Miracle Shot."

I summoned it all, and my cock glided into and inside her warm, wonderful pussy, as though it were warm butter and my cock was a sharp knife. Susie yelled, "Yes, oh my God, YES! Josh, you feel wonderful! You are the one! You are the one!"

What was this 'the one' business? Did Susie think I was Neo from the Matrix?

I lay on top of Susie, stunned, my cock all the way inside her. It felt as if we were one person, united together. Emotions rushed up and filled me. I felt as if I were glowing. Susie was kissing my chest frantically, her hands running through my hair, and I began to pump my cock inside her. Susie was moaning loudly. I was sure half the dorm could hear her, but I did not care. Indeed, let them hear Susie's moans. I was proud to be able to give her such pleasure. I needed her just then.

I pumped inside her, as she wrapped her legs around me, scratching at my back. The pain of her fingernails digging into my back turned me on even more. Susie was every man's dream. She was certainly my dream girl. I could not believe how enthusiastically she fucked me back.

Finally, I could hold out no longer. Susie sensed this, and she yelled, "Cum inside me, lover. I need to feel you cum!" I exploded inside her, and as I did, she picked that very moment to climax herself, screaming at top volume, and shaking violently all over.

I lay on her, exhausted and happy beyond belief, as my cock slowly shrunk, and eventually it fell out of her, covered with a mixture of my cum and her love juice. She said, "Let's do it again, lover. Doggy style, or with me on top?"

"I need a little time to recover, baby" I said.

"Josh, would you mind, if I let Andrew try? He's ready to go, and I want to see if you are the special one, or if anyone can get inside me. Would it gross you out if I let him try, assuming he's willing?"

"Oh, I'm sure he's willing. It would be hot to see you do him, too, but probably it would also gross me out. I love you, Susie."

"I love you, too. Please let me try this, lover. When Andrew fails, then I will know that you are the one."

"What do you mean by 'the one'?" I asked.

"I think you know," Susie said, as she pushed me off and rose, looking at Andrew. Andrew was stunned, holding his erect cock, and he just looked at this strange, beautiful, naked girl, who wanted to 'try him out' right in front of me, having just had wonderful sex with me, while he had watched.

Susie lay down on his bed. She spread her legs. She said, "Try to fuck me, Andrew, but I warn you, my pussy is charmed and closed to men, or so I'm told. If you can get your cock inside me, however, I'll give you the fuck of your life."

"Can I kiss you first?" Andrew asked.

"I guess so," Susie said. I could tell she was reluctant to let Andrew kiss her. But if she wanted him to try to fuck her, at the least she should let him try to kiss her! Susie realized this, and she gave him such a wonderful kiss I saw his cock twitch frantically. His hands explored her boobs in great detail while they kissed.

Andrew's hands were everywhere, and Susie was not just letting his hands go everywhere, she was encouraging him. He stuck a few fingers into her pussy, and he also played with her asshole. When he did that, Susie released a loud moan. I made a mental note to give her ass some attention in the future. She was giving Andrew the full seduction, turning him on beyond reason, and Andrew was running wild all over her luscious body. I got jealous as hell.

"Fuck me, Andrew. I need your cock inside me, now. Please?" Susie said. Andrew, who was no stranger to the world of fucking, positioned himself and stuck it in. Except that it did not go in.

Slightly embarrassed, Andrew said, "Susie, could you guide me in? I'm having trouble finding your entrance." Susie took his cock and led it to her wide-open pussy. Her pussy was leaking my cum onto Andrew's bed. He pushed, and it was as if there were an invisible shield protecting her entrance. He could not get it in.

"Relax, Andrew. I guess my pussy is still closed by my mother's charm." Susie said this as if it were an obviously reasonable thing to say! "I'll give you a blowjob as compensation, while Josh takes me from behind, doggie style."

"Josh and I are going to spit-roast you?" said Andrew. He was clearly in a state of shock. Susie nervously giggled, in reply.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers