My Girlfriend... the Slut?

Story Info
Cheating girlfriend turns things around... (Cuck/Cheating)
2.8k words
3.02
57.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace. My girlfriend. What a fucking catch. I still don't know how I got her.

At 26 she still looks almost 18. 5"7' and tight all over. Straight black hair, just down past her shoulders. Big, stupidly blue eyes and full lips, always ridiculously shiny with gloss. She lived on the stuff. Her front teeth were big just enough to almost always be visible and along with her dimples, made her smile something of most men's dreams. She practically lived in her summer dresses, and shirts, always short enough to tease a glimpse of her impressive bubble butt. Small but so perfectly round and perky, it made me hard every time I saw even part of it. Me and any other male, I'm sure. And she knew it. I could tell by how she always made sure it was facing them, or how she just refused to bend her knees in public. It made me insanely jealous and equally horny, knowing how much she loved the attention.

And then there were those wonderful breasts. Her perky, b-cup tits barely needed a bra, and so, of course, she hardly ever wore one. That and the thin material of the dresses she often favoured, made both sides of her worth staring at.

She was always giggling and laughing, playing at innocent, but I knew how much she loved it. She would never go further than that though. She's not the type. She just likes the attention. She was loyal to the death... Or so I thought.

My car broke down at work after finishing early one day, so I caught a bus. Early and silently, without even realising how sneaky I was being without my car in the driveway, I walked upstairs without a word. Guess she didn't hear me because as soon as I walked into our room I saw her.

Completely naked, she was on all fours on our bed. Her face was hard on the mattress and her back was curved hard, jutting her round ass high up and facing the door.

I stood and watched for a moment. She was playing with her pussy harder and faster than I had ever seen, and I was very quickly getting hard and very angry.

It wasn't her masturbating that was making me angry, not even the fact that we hadn't fucked in almost a month... No. It was the thick wads of cum all over her ass cheeks glistening as they rolled down her thighs. It was the way she kept sliding her fingers across and sliding more of it onto her pussy as she played. I was fuming! But my cock was also harder than I ever remember it being before. That did it. I was done with asking and trying to please.

I unzipped my pants and took my cock out. She finally heard me.

"I thought you were leaving," She half moaned, her face never leaving the mattress, "Tim will be back in a couple hours, wanna help me with this?"

I said nothing.

"Oh come on," She continued, her hand still working her pussy, "You're not mad because you didn't finish me off, are you? You know I don't care! I only ever just want that jizz, hehe!"

The cute laugh she always does. The one I thought was only for me. That's what sent me off the edge.

I reached over and slapped her on the ass as hard as I could. Cum splashed up her back and onto my shirt.

"JAKE! What the fuck?!" She tried to turn her head but I leaned over and grabbed her by the hair and held her head in place. "Jake! That hurt!"

Still holding her hair, I leaned back and slapped her again. Harder. Her right ass cheek was already red, making the thick, white cum stand out even more.

"OW! Jake, stop it! Let go of me!"

I leaned over her, bringing my head right behind hers and letting my cock slide up her crack. I could feel Jake's cum under my shaft as it squeezed up between her cheeks.

"Shut the fuck up, you cheating slut."

I felt Gace's body stiffen immediately.

"Tim! Oh my god! Fuck! Babe!" She stammered, "When did you get here?"

I pulled her head back by her hair. Her messy, black locks were sweaty in my hands.

"Who the fuck is Jake?" I asked through clenched teeth. My cock was sliding up and down her crack.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, he's no one. Just some loser from -"

"Don't 'babe' me, slut," I interrupted, resting the tip of my cock on her quivering pussy lips, "I don't give a shit where he's from. I want to know why his cum is all over my girlfriend's ass, and why she still finds the need to play with herself? Is he that much of a loser he just fucks and leaves you still wanting?"

"No, it's not that he didn't - OH, FUCK!" I slid my cock hard into her pussy as she tried to speak. More of 'his' cum oozed out and down her thighs.

"Jesus fucking Christ, you let him cum in you?!" Hoping she didn't notice how much harder I immediately got, I began to thrust, in and out, watching more and more cum squeeze out with every push, "well?!"

"I'm sorry! We were in the moment. I just -"

"In the fucking moment?! That's your explanation? Well, you got what you wanted, why are you still finger-fucking yourself then?"

I continued to fuck her sloppy pussy - surprisingly still tight, considering.

"I don't wanna talk about it babe, I'm sorry, can we please just drop it, I'll do ANYTHING you want me to! I promise! I'm so fucking sorry." She was starting to cry... her voice was shaking.

I pulled back on her hair, hard enough to lift her head up off the mattress and leaned into her ear again, "No, bitch. Talk."

"He... he didn't 'just leave me'" She stammered, "Tim, I'm... I'm so sorry, he DID make me cum... Twice. Once in his... his mouth - AH!" I Slapped her hard on the ass again, but she knew now not to stop talking, "and then again on his cock - OOOW! - just... just before he shot his load on me, and... when he left... I... I was still so hot..."

"You were still so fucking turned on after cumming twice already, you needed to get your slutty cunt off again, thinking about his fresh cock? Is that it?" I was so much hornier that I was angry now, but I wouldn't let her know that. I hadn't fucked her for months, and now I finally found the perfect way to take what I needed forcefully... I wasn't about to give that power away any time soon.

"...yes."

I slid my cock out of her and let go of her hair, spinning her around onto her back so I could get a good look at her. Fuck she was a vision. I never got tired of that tight, little body. Her black hair was a frazzled mess, stranded stuck to her sweaty shoulders. Her dark mascara was running and her always-shiny lips were quivering still. Did she put makeup on for him? God, I was horny. She had never looked so sexy to me as she did that moment.

She looked down at my cock, probably bigger and harder than she had ever seen it,

"Babe..." She said, a little more control in her voice again, "Are you getting off on this?"

I lowered myself over her, holding myself up until I was face-to-face with her, my cock barely feeling the heat from her freshly fucked mound. I grabbed her face by the chin.

"I'm getting off on THIS!" I shoved my cock back in her, all the way with a single thrust.

"Ahhhhh," her eyes rolled back as he moaned with what was clearly pleased. The slut was not even hiding it anymore.

"You're fucking loving this?" I accused her, "You are not even fucking sorry, are you?" I thrust harder and harder.

Suddenly, her eye's narrowed, and she looked right at me through her drying tears, "Fuck your little slut, Tim," she said completely calmly, "fuck my pussy like Jake fucked it. Take back what's yours, baby."

What the fuck? What was she thinking? I wanted to scream at her! Instead, I tightened my grip around her face, pulled her right leg open and rammed her harder. Her pussy felt amazing. I could feel her getting wetter, all our juices mixing into a mess of sticky action.

"That's it, baby, fuck it! It's yours" she was getting louder by the second, "that's right where he licked me this morning."

"Grace, what the fuck?!" She knew I loved it, I couldn't control myself anymore. I was pumping in and out of her like a fucking 20-year-old.

"I had barely opened the door for Jake this morning," She panted, "and he just got on his knees, lift my dress up and started licking me there"

"Fucking slut." I replied, not breaking my rhythm for a second, "You were wearing jeans when I left!"

"He already knew I wouldn't have panties on under the dress... because I never do for him." Completely ignoring anything I said now, she lift herself up by her elbows and watched me work her wet hole. "Yeah, right there. He had his tongue so fucking deep in me, babe. His big hands were on my ass, stretching me open from the back while he lapped me up, just like I like it."

I said nothing. I leaned forward, put my arms around her back and pulled her up and over me as I fell back. With our sweaty bodies completely pressed together, she began to do the fucking, thrusting from her hips. She brought her hands up behind my head, running her fingers through my hair. Suddenly, my slut of a girlfriend pulled my face hard against hers, and kissed me, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth, moving it around like a snake, forcing me to do the same. I was so fucking in love with her right there. And she bloody knew it. She was everything I could have ever wanted at that moment. My betraying, selfish, horny, little slut.

She pulled away and pushed herself up so she was sitting on me, now riding my cock like she owned it.

"Jake's cock is bigger, you know." She said with a smirk, "I knew as soon as I first put it in my mouth like two years ago."

I could feel my cock stiffen immediately. I was going to cum. Hard.

"I'm sorry I don't suck yours, babe," She continued as she picked up the pace on me. She knew my load was coming. "You know why I like sucking his so much?"

"W... why?" I barely managed. Holding back as hard as I could.

"Because I fucking love the taste of his cum, babe. I need it. Every day. I crave it."

"Every... fucking day?"

"Every day, babe," no remorse, "Even on the weekends, when I go 'shopping' for us, I need to meet him to suck that cock. Even for just 5 minutes. Usually, still in my car. I love it... and so do you actually."

"What?" The fuck did she mean by that? How could I enjoy it without being involved? Did she mean now? I didn't care, I was so fucking close...

Without another word, Grace leaned over and grabbed my head for another deep kiss.

I completely gave in and grabbed her back, pulling her face hard against mine. Her mouth felt warm and soft. Her tongue was pushing hard all over mine, she tasted amazing. So sweet but salty, just like she always did. I felt like I could live off this kiss- wait.

As if she knew what I was thinking, she stopped kissing me and pulled her head back. Grace looked right at me and stopped her thrusts, letting herself slide deep onto my stupidly hard cock, feeling it throb as I fought back the urge to blow.

"I haven't worn lip gloss in over 2 years, Tim," her dimples were almost laughing at me, "Kissing you after work with Jake on my lips has been the best part of my day for so long. Making you want me, so you could kiss me harder... fuck I love it. And so do you. I feel how you lick my lips. You've loved the taste as much as I have, haven't you?"

That was more than I could bear. My cock pulsed and exploded in her, load after load of cum, deep in her pussy for the first time ever. She was letting me cum in her? Not even a flinch. I was on top of the world and horrified at the same time. How many times had she kissed me with Jake's cum on her lips? Why was I so fucking turned on by it right now? Had I always known?

She just stared at me with that amazing smile, unmoved as I continued to pulse inside her. "You knew it was cock you could taste on your little slut, didn't you?" she knew she had me, but how was this true? Why wasn't I disagreeing? Why didn't I slap that slut's mouth for what she was saying? "And you fucking loved it. You loved that your girl had another cock between these lips," She leaned in and kisses me again. I kissed back, desperately, as she lift her hips to let my cock finally slide out. Cum dripped out of her, onto my limp dick. "You loved whenever you saw me get out of the shower with a red-raw pussy, knowing I was fucked that day. Knowing another guy's dick was inside of your girl while you worked."

I lay there silent as she got off the bed and bent over at the hip, showing off her freshly fucked pussy from behind, as Jake and I's cum dripped down her thigh. She grabbed her phone off the floor and lifted it up to face her, turning to make sure I wasn't in the pic.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Shut the fuck up, it's calling," she snapped back. I shut up.

The ring tone on the other end continued. She was face-timing someone?! Now? I knew who it was...

"Sup Gracie?" The answer finally came.

"Hey fuck face!" she said, playfully with a cheeky grin.

"What's up slut? Twice wasn't enough?" He shot back, laughing.

"Looks like 'Tiny Timmy' won't be back tonight so..." She was swaying left and right like a shy schoolgirl for him as she lifts a finger to her mouth and bit softly, never taking her eyes off the phone. "You wanna come to stay the night? Maybe try some extra naughty stuff to celebrate? We can be as loud as we want."

"Only if you let me have both holes again haha!" He sounded so cocky... like he already owned her completely. "And I know you fucking love it anyway. The way you moaned last time was like a teen pornstar!"

"Oh, shut up and bring that monster cock here so I can play with him tonight." She used her cutest baby voice, "maybe we can call your dumb wife while I suck your cock again haha!"

"Oh, you're bad!" He hung up.

She turned to face me and immediately noticed how hard I had gotten again.

I lay there, astonished with everything that had just happened, never feeling more turned on in my life.

She leaned over and kissed the tip of my cock, just getting my fresh precum on her lips. I arched up desperately trying to get more into her mouth but she backed away immediately. She leaned back down, this time over my face, and kissed me on the lips, making sure to kiss hard enough that I could taste my own juices. She grabbed my cock hard as she did it, to ensure I knew that this was a reason to stay aroused. She didn't need to.

She quickly got back up.

"So you can do one of two things," She said as she started to get dressed again. "You can get up and fuck off to a hotel and let me have my night with Jake, that you know I deserve after how you treated me... or... you can stay in the guest room upstairs and I can 'mistakenly' leave my laptop skype cam on all night for you to jerk off to. Either way, I'm not touching that dick of yours for another month at least, but I will kiss you more than ever haha! Now get the fuck out of my room, babe, I gotta get ready."

... It used to be *our* room.

End