My Girlfriend's Close Encounter

Story Info
Her adventures with her hidden girlfriend.
2.2k words
4.06
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For your second semester I set you a challenge. I told you to pick someone you liked the look off from your course. That night as we lay in bed, your hand grasping my cock you measured my response to the girls you described to me in intimate detail.

From this you decided on that cute red head from America with the really annoying voice but boy did she ever have the body to make up for it. You set about your challenge with vigour, taking advantage of the long weeks that I was away working to dress provocatively and flirt with her; the pair of you grew closer to a point where you did almost anything together but still you did not report back any progress to me.

In fact when we lay in bed talking about it occasionally you reported that there was no progress whatsoever and it was just Leigh that had rebuffed you according to what you choose to tell me a number of girls had.

Or so I thought, what had actually been happening was that as your friendship with Leigh had grown stronger, you had started falling for her, you both talked about boy's describing your failing you told white lies about problems at home, lack of sex, fighting. The pair of you even talked about other ways off getting off without men and that's how it happened one night while doing some reading together in Leigh's dorm you were discussing alternatives as you lay side by side on her bed together you looked each other in the eyes haven't looked back since.

It was so good that the pair of you chose not to hide it openly flaunting each other in front of the rest of campus; you gradually fell head over heels for Leigh, quite literally sometimes. The one sticking point was me you didn't want to give me up yet you wouldn't share or even introduce her to me. This caused you not a few problems which all came to a head one spring afternoon when you decided to surprise Leigh in her dorm with the key she had given you. You dressed all sexy, new miniskirt that you hadn't even shown me yet, tight black blouse; knee high, socks and your hair all plaster back a thing of beauty, when you opened her door though you saw something even more beautiful.

There was Leigh naked except for a tiny ruffled chiffon miniskirt on her knees breasts bouncing in perfect timing her eyes closed and her mouth emitting a stifled yelp of surprise. This you weren't expecting but then again you weren't expecting the rather well hung guy she was mounted on either. You turn to leave in rage but she calls you back in an alluring voice asks you to sit and watch, you don't want to but something draws you to her chair.

You sit legs parted watching this beautiful sight, the guy begins to complain two acidic glares soon stop that. Leigh continues what you are now realising is a rather huge cock, she starts to explain. I love you there's no doubt about that but you won't give all of yourself to me your holding back and I can't take that. I want you baby I'll even accept your man as part of the deal. But until you do I'm going to keep screwing around.

You are really horny now and are subconsciously playing with yourself, you ask how many others there have been, just him but it's a regular thing. Join us she says, come over here and straddle his face he's a great pussy licker, all this time she has just been gently riding this guy making him bide his time. You look at her in disgust. Leigh growls do it, scared you walk to the bed and start to climb over him back to Leigh you can't look at her right now you feel cheat, facing me she growls once more, you turn slowly on his face your wet pussy spinning on his already probing tongue -- god that feels good you think -- you grab the wall for support looking at Leigh's beautiful body she is bouncing faster now breasts looking great she grabs your hands and plants them on her breast pulling you to her she leans forward and kisses you, you feel her breathing getting rapid. Her rhythm getting faster. Not fair they are both close and you are nowhere near.

You feel them writhing now still her lips engulf you, so do his but his tongue stops moving -- no fair he's cumming -- now she is as well gripping you tightly as you mash her breasts. She breaks from this kiss, looks you up and down, so intense as it always seems to be with red heads kneel on the floor she says next you do as instructed, closer to the bed she moans, swiftly she climbs off him and with one movement swings her already dripping pussy over your face cum dripping on your chin as she buries her sopping pussy in your face you can't help but grasp her a lick for all your life, tongue deep inside tasting her cum, then his and then both she screams at you to lick faster -- Jesus wtf has got in to her you think -- your world blurs as you slurp more and more of her into you waiting mouth.

You feel something cold and metallic snap around your hand and then the other, you don't really put two and two together you are too absorbed. Then you feel the same with your ankles. Whoa, you being to realise something isn't right but it's already too late. something is being pulled over your head, tight like leather Leigh's pussy pulls away the mask comes over your mouth, pulling at your delicate features, you try to scream but nothing come out.

With dawning realisation you realise something is truly wrong you can breathe through your nose and you can see through two tiny holes at the eyes, you try to struggle but your hands are tightly held you legs less so but you can barely move them, they seem to be chained. Leigh comes into you field of vision, she sits down on her bed, brandishing the big purple dildo you two had bought together in one hand rolling it on her lips.

She begins to talk explaining, that if you wont give her what she wants, then she has decided to get it through other means, she is sincere she wants a monogamous relationship with you and your man but you won't give her that. So she has decided to take it with Peter's assistance. I have a lot planned for you darling, I need to punish and train you to obey me, but we are going to make this as fun as possible until I get to meet your man.

That sounds vaguely ominous to you try to struggle some more especially when your mind tells you its only Monday, he's not back till Friday at the earliest.

Leigh talks some more, it doesn't have to be like this all the time she says if you behave and prove to her you'll obey you wont need to be tied all the time. First she says we are going to begin your training, your being held she says by chains and cuffs attached to eyelets in her floor, no chance of moving she says your training is going to begin by Peter becoming only the second man to fuck you.

What no you think she said fun this cant be right, you start to well up and sob, Leigh ignores this and goes on your job is to make him cum but not to come yourself, to make matters worse she is going to stay in front of you and play with herself and you are to watch. If you fail with anything she says your punishment will be severe. With that, you feel something pushing at your pussy, a hand comes round your chest pulling you onto that cock that you saw earlier you gasp as it fills you and Leigh just smiles spreading her legs slowly and alluringly beginning to play herself.

The size of Peter amazes you so does his skill as he swiftly fills you with his whole length pushing into his ass, realising what you have to you begin to work on his cock squeezing on it in a way you know works with me but its hard to concentrate your being stimulated so much his member is rubbing the inside of your clit his hands expire your body and Leigh innocently plays with her pussy that you know so intimately.

After he has shot his big load you think you have won just they had you damn close to cumming but you pushed him over the edge with your rhythmic squeezing as he pounded your ass. Omg just him shooting his load though might make you cum, it seems to take forever one spasm after another each shooting even more into your overflowing pussy. Leigh however announces you have lost, she says you closed your eyes for too long and your punishment will be forthcoming she says.

You wait but nothing comes, she must mean latter now she explains what happens now, tonight you are both going to a fetish club apparently. Leigh says she has to go to do some last minute shopping, to pick up a few items that she alludes are needed for later and Peter has to go to class, you yelp inside your head and think great a shopping trip I can live with that.

That is not what Leigh has planned however you are unshackled undressed and lifted onto her bed, She appears in front of you face holding to phalluses, you never done anal she asks? You shake you head, a good time to start she smiles and lubes up the wide one she explains this is a butt plug and your training is about to begin you try to struggle but realise they have resecured you on the bed arms and legs spread eagled she works it slowly into your virgin ass.

Just a little bit so sore for you but once your ass has accepted it actually feels quite good you think, now she holds up part two your rabbit this is to keep you properly simulated while im away she says, slipping it in your sopping pussy. Then you feel something material like enveloping your ass and pussy being pulled tight and knots being tied on your hips. Just a g-string she smiles to make sure nothing slips out and then she turns the switch to auto and you feel the rabbit being to got through its motions warming up turn this way and that and vibrating inside of you oh god you think this is going to be long afternoon.

You turn your head to watch Leigh getting dressed, a half cup bra showing the tops of her nipples a black turtle neck very tight with her nipples poking through, that sexy purple skirt from new look that you have been eyeing. Shit she looks hot black hold ups being pulled up to the tops of her thighs and her black fuck me boots, her hair back in a simple ponytail holding her amber red hair she packs a g-string in her bag and smiles. This is to hold all the cum I'm going to bring back to you she whispers. You believe her guys are going to be cumming in their pants just watching her walk. There is no way no one wont try to chat her up, you feel so jealous she is meant to be yours and you don't want any cocks spoiling her but that thought is enough and you beginning to cum for the first time that damn vibrator OMG this is huge you realise pulling against the restraints writhing and its all over you body wave after wave centering on your pussy and then your ass OMG you have never felt such pleasure as you clench the plug that is effected by the gentle vibrations emitting from your pussy.

Leigh leans over and smiles and says she enjoyed that as much as you clearly did and for once last evil trick turns on some looping porn off a Goth being fucked by a gang of men for you to watch as she's gone, enjoy she smiles, I'll only be a few hours as you whimper its to much.

You watch the Goth bend over and take two to them one in the ass, one in the mouth, you feel another O building in your ass, oh Leigh shouts Suzy from next door will check in on you every so often, she laughs, you remember her don't you, do as she tells you ok!! Bye now with that you hear the door slam and you are left to realise the propensity of your situation and try to think through the never ending O's how to mitigate it and or how to make the best of it, only four days you think to yourself. As the door opens and her comes Suzy oh god why her, why is Leigh doing this to you, but no one comes in thank god she must be as embarrassed as you are you think.

Then THWACK.