My Girlfriend's Cock

Story Info
He's dating a she-male with a big cock.
1k words
4.39
505.6k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,313 Followers

I have had many girlfriends over the years but the one I have now is very different. Her name is Kim and she has a cock that is as big around as a beer can and about 8 ½ inches long. Kim is a beautiful woman with a cock.

When we first started dating I had know idea that Kim was packing a big cock along with two juice balls. The night I met Kim we ended up outside sitting in my car with my cock down her throat. She sucked my cock like I had never felt before. I shot so much cum my balls ached.

I sucked on her tits but every time I would reach for her pussy she would pull my hand away. Then she told me that she was on the rag, so I didn't try anything that had to do with her pussy for about a week. By then Kim had me wrapped around her finger.

She had sucked pints of cum out of me in the past week and I loved her blowjobs. She was the first person to play with my asshole while I was cumming. Before I found out that Kim had a cock she was already inserting three fingers in my ass and I was begging for more.

After a week I wanted to try her pussy out but she told me that she had a yeast infection and that it would be a few more days. I didn't push the subject because I was getting wonderful sex like I had never had before.

It was like Kim was my suck whore that loved oral sex all the time. Then one night we were standing up and I was humping Kim's beautiful body. My rock hard cock was rubbing on her panties, when my cock caught the edge of her panties it pulled them aside and a big fat cock came rolling out.

I was so surprised to see a cock. Kim reached down and got both of our cocks in her hand and started rubbing the two heads together as she was kissing me and telling me that she was sorry that she didn't tell me about her cock. I don't guess it bothered me too much because cum was leaking out of my cock as she was stroking it with her long pretty fingers.

She kept kissing me and rubbing my cock while her other hand was playing with my ass. My mind was thinking how in the world could Kim have a cock. But my cock and balls were saying, "make me cum". Then Kim pushed me back on the bed and she straddled my cock and stuck it in her nice ass-pussy. It felt better than any pussy I had ever fucked.

As she fucked up and down on my hard cock I could feel her balls slapping on my ass. Her cock was hard and it was shaking up and down with every stroke. I reached down and took Kim's cock into my hand and started jacking her off. At first it felt a little funny jacking a cock off that wasn't yours. But she was sliding up and down on my cock and I could feel her ass-pussy sucking on my cock.

As I shot a huge load of cum in her ass, her cock shot off and splashed cum all over the bed and me. She then pulled my cock out of her ass-pussy and straddled my chest and let the cum that was leaking out of her ass drip all over my chest. She then sat down on me and I could feel her ass-pussy rubbing the cum into my chest as she slide up to where her cock was inches from my face.

She motioned for me to suck her cock. I opened my mouth to protest and she slides her cum covered cock between my lips. For some strange reason I started sucking her cock like a pro. I fingered her soaking asshole with my hand as I licked and sucked on her balls.

I had thought about sucking cock before while I would jack off but I never really thought I would do it. As her cock was getting ready to cum she pulled it out of my hungry mouth and told me she wanted to fuck me. I laid back and held on to my ankles with my legs up in the air. She started licking on my asshole putting her fingers in my ass.

She loosened up my hole and I could feel the head of her cock easing into my ass. When I felt her balls resting on my ass I knew she had her whole girl cock up my ass. After she started fucking me and the pain eased off I started humping her cock. I could see right away that Kim was turning me into a cock whore. And I loved it.

Kim had molested me in every way possible. I thought! After she dumped her girl cum into my ass she got down on her knees and sucked the cum out of my hot asshole. Then she shared it with me in a kiss.

After all this fucking and sucking we lay in each other's arms face-to-face and cock-to-cock and fell a sleep. I woke up the next morning with Kim sucking on my hard cock. She told me that she liked a little cream in the morning for her coffee. I found out that I like a little cream in the morning too. So when we wake up in the morning and our cocks our hard we get in a sixty-nine position and suck each other's cock.

Then we both get in the shower and get ready for work. Everybody thinks Kim is a woman there is no way anybody would think that cute little Kim has a big cock. The funny thing about Kim is that he-she has never fucked or tasted a real pussy. So for Kim's birthday I am going to hire a hooker for Kim to fuck and suck.

*

If this story made you cum e-mail me and tell me about it!

Also Please Vote.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,313 Followers