My Girlfriend's Idea Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man is turned out by his girl friend.
2.9k words
4.54
45.8k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex life was strange after that. The next morning Cindy had me go down on her before she left for work, but unlike in the past she did not give me head, reaching orgasm and then quickly pulling her pants up and grabbing her car keys. I was only a few blocks away and usually she would give me a ride but this time, after a passionate kiss, she drove off and I walked home. The next few evenings she begged off over the phone as "too tired" but laughing asked me if I would "take care of myself". Realizing she wanted me to masturbate I dutifully came in my hand and told her. She giggled and signed off with a "good boy. now good night."

I found this hot, thinking about her on a show where I'd drunk just enough backstage to be a little loaded. I phoned her, told her I'd been thinking about her and would be right over but she begged off again so I got drunker and had a sober friend drive my car and gear back to my house.

The next day I got the call to do another mix for Clarisse. Strangely I thought nothing of it, of Cindy's prediction and fantasy. I arrived at the studio a little early and noticed that there was another session running right up until our booking. A standard hard rock band was cutting a demo in the live room and they were working right up until the last possible minute. To speed the changeover I told their engineer to just make his rough mix, clear the booth and I would breakdown what he couldn't in the live room. As I was waiting to zero the board Clarisse walked in, wearing a thigh length leather skirt, leather boots and a tight sweater that accented her breasts. I explained that the previous session was running over but that we would either run over or she wouldn't be charged. That was okay with her though not with the studio manager who came in to chew out the previous engineer. This was unpleasant so I suggested Clarisse wait in the live room. She went in and sat on a couch and I watched her arranging her hair in the mirror and redoing some makeup.

As the rough mix finished and the other engineer hustled out the door I heard a voice behind me.

"Hi sweetie," I turned around to see Cindy, wearing her lovely low cut shirt and tight jeans.

"Hey," I said, "What are you doing here?"

"I called and asked if you were working." She gave me a look. "I also asked who the client was." She grinned and my mouth got dry. I tried to look back at her evenly.

"It's another mix. We're already running late so I've got to zero the board."

"Okay." She walked over and planted a kiss on my cheek. "I'll go say hello to Clarisse." Cindy had met Clarisse in passing, the rock and drag scenes intermingling as they tended to do in those days in our corner of the suburban / urban border.. My stomach felt light as a feather as I watched her walk into the hall and then into the live room through the booth window.

As I set about zeroing the board I knew that all the microphones in the live room were still active so I brought up a drum overhead slightly to listen in on their conversation.

"Hello Clarisse you look fantastic." The coffee colored shemale flipped her hair around.

"Thank you girl! I love your shirt. So tight around your boobies."

"I wear it to keep the boyfriend in check." Cindy gestured at the booth window, indicated me behind it. Because the booth was darker they wouldn't be able to see me very well but still I went about working as if in my own world.

"Well I'm sure you do child."

"Oh it's fun. Clarisse, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. As long as it's not too confusing."

"The boyfriend ... " She gestured towards the booth again. "You think he's cute?"

"Oh that's a little hot twink you've got there. I don't suppose you'd loan him to me." Clarrise was laughing, just joking.

"Actually ..." Cindy let that hang. "I sort of discussed it with him."

"Oh. My. God. What exactly do you mean?"

"I asked him if he might cross over. I was wondering if you'd be interested."

"You want me to fuck him?" Clarisse was genuinely shocked. "But he's straight."

"He'd do it for me. Give you a Bee Jay."

"You little dominant!" Clarisse was shocked, impressed. "Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"What I was wondering was ... can I watch?"

"Well I don't switch baby, I mean you're pretty and all but I'm a gay top."

"No. No." Cindy giggled. "I just want to watch. To watch you cum on his face."

"Well that's all kinds of sexy. Has he ever sucked cock before?"

"No nothing. I think he'll do it though."

"That's intense."

At this point my palms were so sweaty and shaking that I had trouble zeroing the last of the old style compressors. I left the booth and walked down the hall to catch my breath. Realizing I had to piss I stepped into the employees bathroom and locked the door.

Standing before the stall I realized my erection was way to hard to possibly piss and I stood there shuddering with nervous lust. I considered making myself cum just to relax enough to urinate but the erotic roar from down the hall made any attempt to even breath evenly impossible so I angled my body and managed to direct the urine flow into the toilet until I was relieved. I then washed my hands for as long as possible, not wanting to go back to the booth. Overwhelmed by uncomfortable lust I was finally driven into the hallway and back to the studio.

"Well where did you go?" Cindy and Clarisse had returned to the booth, Clarisse sitting on the black leather couch and Cindy standing with her hands on her hips.

"I had to use the can."

"Well I hope you washed your hands," Cindy cracked and both she and Clarisse shared a conspiratorial laugh. "Clarisse is it okay if I stay to watch the session. I'm curious about the process and I love to watch."

"You can watch just don't touch anything," Clarisse smiled. Cindy settled back on the standard high stool used by guitarists overdubbing. I turned to the board and got to work.

This track was easier. A swirling mass, or mess depending on taste, of keyboards to open with a standard house beat emerging and taking over. The trick that had worked last time was to thin the highs and mids of the keyboards out and replace those frequencies with a reverb that was hearing only that spectrum. For the beat it was a case of warming up the middle and notching out whatever was harsh distortion. As nothing changed until the end when the keyboards came back a few passes through and we were listening.

"So you think this will sound better in the room?" Clarisse was all business, though the actually mixing she wrote off as an arcane art.

"Well ... like I said last time, it depends on the room, and the only way to really tell is to try it out."

"Okay that's great. I've got a show in three days and I'll try it. You've got to come and tell me if it works. You too girl." Cindy was rocking back and forth on the stool. "Of course I will I don't work that night."

Cindy abruptly dropped off the stool and walked over to me. She took both my hands and kissed me passionately out of nowhere. She was incredibly beautiful and her smell cut through the butterflies that had returned to my stomach.

"Sweetie," she whispered while nibbling my ear. "Do you remember what we talked about?"

"Uh ... yeah. I guess so. I remember." She let a hand brush against my crotch where my erection was straining against my pants. "Would you do that for me?" I was stunned, my mouth too dry to talk. "Come on sweetie. I think you're going to love it." She stepped away and placed a hand on my butt.

"Clarisse. He has something he wants to ask you." Clarisse had a truly wicked smile on her face.

"What is it baby? Something on your mind?"

"I ... uh ..." I couldn't get words out. My mouth was dry.

"Come on. Is there something you want?" She sat back on the couch and spread her legs dramatically, opening her crotch up for offer.

"Yeah. I mean ..." Did I want it? I knew Cindy wanted it. On queue Cindy gave me a light slap on my butt. In a dream I walked slowly across the room and stood before Clarisse. She smiled up at me, victorious, relaxing back more and raising her eyebrows. She rubbed her hands on her pants slowly, getting ready. Her eyes twinkled at me, her face strangely beautiful, erotic. Her legs powerful. I looked at her lips and admitted to myself I wanted to make her cum. I could feel Cindy's eyes on us.

I slowly knelt before her, bringing my head to level with her groin. There was a button at the top of her pants and a zipper and I reached out. Unbuttoning the button my hands were shaking. I steadied them enough to draw the zipper down.

There, behind a pair of white satin panties, was Clarisse's semi erect penis. I reached out tentatively and touched the smooth panties, feeling the softness and the flesh on the other side. Instinctively I leaned in and kissed the satin, starting to suck the panties. Underneath I felt her cock begin to stiffen, growing much larger. Out of the top of the panties the coffee colored skin of her penis head emerged. I placed my hands on her hips and brought my lips to the head, kissing and then slowly licking the top of her cock. She sighed and arched her back.

"Oh wow ..." I heard Cindy say through the roaring in my ears and groin.

"That's right baby. You know what do do." I brought the panties down as much as I could exposing more of her erection. Her cock tasted salty of sweat and a sweet taste that I knew was cum, and the smell and warmth made my dry mouth flood with saliva. For some reason I remembered telling a long ago high school girlfriend not to bite so I wrapped my gums around my teeth and slowly took her black cock into my mouth. It seemed to fill my mouth with the taste of sex and for a moment I thought I was going to cum in my pants but for some reason the feeling subsided. I drew her further in, pressing against the shaft with my tongue, until the head touched the back of my throat. I opened my throat and the penis slid in deeper. Clarisse moaned and started to rock her hips.

"Oh my god you're a natural." I felt a hand on the back of my head gently guiding me. Her cock thrust in and out, retreating almost to my lips before sliding back into the back of my throat. The sweet cum taste grew stronger and and felt her start to tense. I started swirling my tongue around the shaft more deliberately. I knew she was going to cum and I wanted to feel her orgasm. With a grunt her penis started to twitch. The hand on my head pulled me back until her cock emerged from my lips and pressed up against my cheeks.

I closed my eyes she pressed into my face, spasming. Warm liquid splash into my face, the sweet smell of Clarisse's cum filling my nose. I heard her moaning softly and breathing through an erotic buzzing in my ears. I kept my face pressed into her cock until I felt her relax and lay back spent. I opened my eyes, feeling intensely satisfied even though my groin was hot and totally unattended. I leaned forward a lightly kissed her now relaxing penis. I wanted to do it again, right then, but I knew we were done.

Clarisse was looking down at me with a satisfied, wicked smile.

"I think that's the fastest I've cum since high school." She laughed. "Oh baby." I looked up at her shyly.

"Thank you," I said, but I didn't know why. Clarisse stretched, pulled her panties up and zipped and buttoned her pants.

"Well you can have your boyfriend back," she laughed. I felt my cheeks turn bright red under her cum. During Clarisse's orgasm I had forgotten that Cindy was watching. I turned to look at her.

"Sweetie that was so hot," She was still sitting on the stool and she stepped off. "Now wash that cum off your face and don't let anybody see."

I wiped the cum off in the studio with a napkin and managed to make it to the bathroom without anyone noticing. There I washed my face, flushed the napkin down the toilet and tried to catch my breath. There was what felt like an incredible pain in my rear and testicles which I realized was extreme lust. My penis was partially erect and I seemed to have cum at least a little bit in my underwear. I cleaned up some more, checked my face and shirt in the mirror, and went back to the booth.

Cindy and Clarisse seemed to be making small talk as I quickly zeroed the board and signed an invoice for Clarisse. She looked at it theatrically.

"No charge for the blowjob? Honey, you've got to get a better agent." Cindy laughed.

"This was just an audition. Maybe we'll do better next time." Clarisse looked intrigued but in a curious, not erotic way.

"Well the two of you please come to the show. I can't promise anything as work nights are work nights, but it would be great to see you." She looked at me with very friendly eyes. "Especially you, sexy." She gathered her handbag and moved down the hall towards the office and the bored front desk who would swipe her credit card.

"Come on," said Cindy. "You can get paid later."

I packed up quickly and we ended up in her car.

"Sweetie that was so hot. I always knew you wanted to do that and I really enjoyed watching."

"I ... uh ..." I wasn't sure what to say.

"You loved it! I could tell. You just gave a black tranny a blow job and you loved it!" Cindy was really happy. With me or with herself I couldn't tell.

I noticed all of a sudden the route she was taking. She was driving to my place, driving me home, not to her apartment. We never went to my place. I knew then she was dropping me off, that I wasn't spending the night, that knowledge opening up before me like a dark corridor.

Before we reached my place she pulled off the road.

"Come on sweetie you much be hard. Jerk off for me." I had never jerked off in front of her or anybody but it felt so right that my cock was immediately rock hard. I unzipped my pants and started to stroke. "That's it baby, come for me." My hand filled immediately with sperm, too fast for even an orgasm. She opened her mouth in mock surprise. "Well that was quick. You are turned on."

"I know," I laughed with her. She was so beautiful, the curve of her face, the hair hanging around her neck, her huge full lips.

"Tell you what," she whispered. "Do it again. This time slow. Enjoy yourself." Uncontrollably my hand started to pump away slowly, my cum providing a sticky lubricant. She stared into my eyes and I felt heat starting in my testicles.

"Touch yourself baby" I looked at her confused while still grinding the pleasure out of my erection.

"Remember? The other night?" She took my hand and placed it on my balls, bellow my balls. I knew what she wanted. I reached down and began to finger my anus, pain mixing with pleasure as I pushed my finger inside myself. Automatically my other hand came around and began caressing my penis. I felt myself looking at her for approval and she smiled and licked her lips.

"Does that feel good? Can you taste that black cock in your mouth?" It did and I could. All I said was,

"Yes."

"You're a good boy. Cum for me now, use your finger."

With that I felt the heat reach from my finger to my penis and my orgasm wracked my body. Cum cascaded over my fist as I worked my finger around, feeling the rise of another orgasm from my prostate.

Finished my hands were covered and sticky. She started the car and quickly turned the two corners to my apartment.

"You're so hot," she said, kissing me on the cheek. I tried to kiss her on the mouth but she smiled wickedly. "You've got to brush your teeth first, sexy." I stepped out of the car and she drove off.