My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers

"I won't. Krissie loves you, you'll break her heart," her mother implored. She was lying on her back, her legs spread and her panties exposed as her dress rode up her thighs.

"Krissie will have to share me," I answered as I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Shirtless I turned to my backpack.

"What are you doing?" she asked when I pulled the tripod and the video camera from my pack.

"I'm going to film us."

"Are you crazy? You can't," she protested as she watched me set up the camera.

"Our first time together." I pushed the 'record' button.

"I love my husband, I won't," she promised as I unzipped and then shucked the jeans and boxers I'd been wearing. "It's wrong." I simply walked towards the bed. My cock was engorged with blood.

"Come here," I ordered. When she cowered back against the headboard I simply grabbed her ankles and pulled her back toward me. Then I quickly reached between her legs and ripped the white cotton boy shorts from her loins. Her wispy triangle of blond pubic hair couldn't hide the pink, inviting gash of her sex. Her vaginal lips were already puffed wide in anticipation.

"Don't!" she protested as she watched me climb up onto the bed and push her knees apart. Holding her hips down I slowly brought my erection towards her sex.

"It's too big," she cried as my cockhead pried her nether lips apart. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh," she groaned when my shaft split her.

She's a married woman... someone else's wife I chastised myself as my penis forced itself inside her. Greg's wife! She was as tight, hell, even tighter than her daughter. But she was wet with excitement. I pushed more inside. Then more.

"Tommy, we shouldn't," Bonnie said softly even as she spread her legs wider.

"Should I stop?" I asked. I stopped moving my hips and looked deep into her eyes.

"Yes," my girlfriend's mother answered but the way she wrapped her legs around my back belied her words.

I slowly pulled my hips backward until I'd eased all but the fat head of my cock from her. Her heels slammed down on my butt. "Say it," I demanded as I locked eyes with her.

Second after second she met my gaze until she suddenly dropped her eyes and whispered, "Fuck me."

"Fuck you?" I asked.

"YES! FUCK ME," she demanded as she lifted her hips upward off the bed. I smashed downward and filled her with one deep thrust.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!" Krissie may have never heard her mom make any noise during sex before but the next five minutes proved she was as excitable and as loud as her daughter. Her moans, her groans, her shrieks of pleasure echoed from one end of the house to the other as I pounded inside her.

And then my cock flooded her with my sperm as her orgasm spasmed through her body. I was in her husbands bed... and in his wife.

***

"It hurt," Bonnie whispered. She was lying on her back, her legs splayed wide apart, my cum leaking from her vagina.

"Liar." I turned on my side and lightly caressed her hair. "You're a beautiful little slut Mrs. Wright," I said reverentially as I let my fingers slide down her cheek and then farther down onto her breast.

"I'm not," she started but my lips found hers before she could say another word. Our tongues explored.

"Touch me," I encouraged when our lips had finally separated.

"I don't want to," she protested even as her hand slipped between our bodies. "My god, you're already hard again," she said when her fingers circled my penis.

"You make me big," I said as I rolled her over onto her stomach. I moved my palm possessively over her ass as I moved between her legs. "Lift your bum, get on your knees," I instructed as I ran a finger up her crack.

"No, not there... you're too big ... I don't do that," Bonnie protested as I slipped a pillow under her stomach.

"You don't like it here?" I asked as I moved my middle finger against her puckered anus.

"NO!"

"Greg doesn't make love to your ass?" I asked as I pushed my finger deep inside her.

"Noooooo! Please Tommy! Fuck my pussy ... my--"

"Your cunt?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, fuck me ... fuck me with your big cock ... hurry."

"Is it bigger than your husbands?" I pumped my finger insistently in and out of her bum.

"Yes ... much bigger ... please Tommy... fuck Bonnie...I need it... fuck me hard."

I did! Hard, deep dogging that within seconds had her screaming in pleasure as loud as her daughter ever had when impaled on my cock. I waited for her, waited until her juicy orgasm struck before I splashed more cum inside her.

***

"Again?" she asked some time later.

"Yes," I said as I again pushed my penis into another man's wife.

"You're an animal," she accused back but in a voice that invited.

"You love it," I laughed back. We both did!

***

"It's late. They'll be home soon," Bonnie whispered. She was lying on top of me, her lips inches from mine. She was mine now.

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?" she asked. I simply waited. "I love you," she finally whispered, and then when I said nothing she added, "I love your big cock."

"Kiss it," I lured. She did.

I fucked her once more before we left her husbands bed that day. Then I joined the Wrights for dinner. And I knew as I ate that it should have been I who was sitting at the head of the table.

7 -- Thursday June 12th 2008 Krissies bedroom

"What is it?"

"A film I made," I answered as I put the DVD into the player. It was a week since I'd taken her mother.

"You want to watch a film? Now?" my girlfriend asked, her surprise clear. She was lying on her bed. Naked. She was panting. I'd just finished eating her out. We were alone in her house.

"Yes," I answered as I turned back toward the bed. My hard-on was poking out from my body.

"I don't think heee wants to watch a movie," Krissie teased as she reached out for my bouncing cock.

"We'll multitask," I answered as I hopped up on the bed next to her and then rolled her over onto her stomach. Like mother, like daughter I thought to myself as I prepared her. As I put a pillow under her stomach.

"But--"

I interrupted her with a quick firm slap on her butt. Then I moved so that my cock was resting against her crack. "We'll make love and watch a movie," I said as I grabbed my penis and directed it to her sex.

"What's the film about?" Krissie asked back over her shoulder. There was a dirty little grin on her lips.

I pushed my cock inside her moist, welcoming teenage sleeve. Then pushed play on the remote control. "About mothers and daughters ... and men who can't satisfy their wives," I whispered into her ear. The screen lit up.

"OH MY GAWD!" She started to struggle, tried to wriggle out of my embrace. I tightened my grip on her breasts and held her tight as I started to piston deep inside her. We both watched the screen, the screen that showed me fucking her mom.

Krissie's cries of pleasure and protest soon were echoed by the cries her mother was making up on the screen.

***

"I hate you."

"I love you," I answered.

"What are we going to do?"

"Probably just get married and start having babies."

"You're terrible."

"Am I?" I bent my head towards hers.

"What about mom?" my girlfriend asked just before my lips found hers.

It was twenty minutes later before we started talking again. She was lying on top of me, her erect nipples tickling my chest as she tried to hold my softening spear inside herself.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I don't know," she finally admitted. "What about Daddy?"

"If a man can't protect his property--"

"A wife isn't property," my girlfriend protested.

Ignoring her interruption I went on, "then some other man will come along and take her."

"That's crazy."

"You're both my property now," I promised.

"Ha, ha." And then, as we lay silently contemplating each other, a new and surprising thought suddenly appeared in my brain. Krissie saw something in m eyes. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing ... it's nothing," I answered even as I examined the thought. Why hadn't my father ever made love to Mrs. Wright? In all the years they'd known each other, that they'd been friends, during all the socializing that the two couples had done. Why hadn't he? I knew he had a big cock, knew he and mom went at it all the time. Why hadn't he picked up on Bonnie's need?

8 -- Saturday June 21st 2008 the Wright house

"I want to ask you for the hand of your daughter."

"What?" I'd surprised Mr. Wright with my question. It was another ten days later. I'd slept with his wife another two times in the interim. Bonnie had succumbed easily each time I'd approached her. "But you two are both going off to University in the fall."

"I love her."

"I know you do, it's just that ... I mean, have you told your dad?"

"I wanted to ask you first," I told my future father-in-law. The man I'd cuckolded.

"Well of course we were all hoping ... Bonnie and I ... your parents ...its just that we thought you'd wait a few years. You two are so young."

"We're in love sir."

"Still--"

"How old were you when you married Mrs. Wright?" I knew she'd been seventeen and he nineteen when they'd married.

"That was different," he started but I knew as I watched him that it was going to be okay.

***

An hour later, after we'd finished off the bar-b-q steaks my dad had prepared, in front of my parents and sister, and in front of Krissie's parents and sister, I knelt in front of my love.

"What are you doing?" Krissie asked with a grin, thinking I was up to one on my crazy stunts. Then she saw the ring.

"No way," she answered after I'd proposed. But she was smiling. In fact everyone around the table was smiling.

"If she won't marry you I will," little Amanda chimed in.

"Mandy!" her mother chided.

"He'll just have to wait a few years," Krissies sister added.

"Then you'll be my sister-in-law," my little sister told her friend.

"Shut up you two," my girlfriend warned as she slipped the ring onto her finger and then embraced me.

"Remember you've got to promise to obey me," I teased after our lips had separated.

"Yeah right," simultaneously spilled in answer from the mouths of the five females present. Little did they know!

And over the next thirty minutes our families agreed on the main details. We'd marry in the summer. A late July weekend. In just five weeks. Our moms had protested they wouldn't have time to prepare everything but we simply plowed through their arguments.

We'd marry in the Wright's back yard.

"How are you going to support Krissie anyway?" her clever little sister asked after we'd agreed on all the general arrangements.

"I'll get a job."

This raised an immediate protest from the four adults present.

"They're attending University," mom quickly interjected.

"They certainly are," Greg agreed.

"College will actually be cheaper with them married," Bonnie added.

I said nothing even though I knew I wasn't going to go away for school. Neither was Krissie. I figured I'd save that news for another day.

***

"She'll be the only one? Promise me," Krissie demanded. It was later that night and I'd just snuck into her bedroom.

"Just you and your mom," I lied. I knew there was at least one other woman I'd eventually have to take.

"And you promise to never let daddy know?'

"He'll never know from me," I agreed but wondered as I uttered the words if I could keep the promise. I'd been slowly coming to realize that it would never be enough to simply take another man's wife. He also had to know. If you're going to be king of the jungle the other males have to know it. What was the point if he didn't know?

9 -- Sunday July 6th 2008

"I'm not going away to school dad," I told my father on an early July Sunday afternoon two weeks later.

"Of course you are," he answered as he lowered his beer bottle to the patio table. "Every Campbell male goes to the University of Virginia." I could see he was ready to argue this one.

"I'm going to stay here in town, get a job, take some courses at State."

"You can't. What about Kristine?" her father Greg asked from across the table. The three of us had been sitting on the patio talking baseball.

"She can go to State full time."

"Where will you work?" Greg Wright demanded.

"You're going to U.V.A.," dad insisted.

"I'm going to set up a web design and computer marketing company," I told Mr. Wright as I ignored my dad's comment. "Do for others what I did for you guys last summer." I'd spent the summer building a web site for their company and had worked part time at it all year.

"You need to get a degree first," my dad growled.

"I'll get one part time, at night."

"Bullshit."

We talked back and forth, argued really, for another hour before I finally split. I hadn't totally convinced them but they hadn't shaken my resolve either. Leaving, I knew my father and Mr. Wright well enough to know that they'd spend the next hour or so discussing the pros and cons of my plans. Knowing Krissie was off with a couple of her friends organizing last minute things for the wedding I went looking for her mom.

And found her ten minutes later. She was on her knees in her backyard garden with a trowel in her hand. A garden that was completely screened off from the neighbor houses by a thick wall of foliage. I unzipped as I walked towards her. She looked up when I was five feet away from her.

"Are you crazy?" my future mother-in-law screeched.

"Yes, you make me crazy," I agreed as I grasped my rapidly hardening penis in my palm.

"Greg's in the house!"

"He's over at our place. Dad and he are deep in discussion, they're discussing my future," I answered. "You're so beautiful," I intoned as I reached with my free hand to caress her hair.

"Krissie could come out," her mother hissed.

"She already knows," I said as I ran my cockhead lightly across her lips.

"She does?" I pushed my penis between her lips before she could say another word. Then I put both of my hands on the back of her head. Her tongue started to move.

"It excites her to know you and I are doing it," I said, then was silent as I let her mouth work my cock for minutes before finally pulling away from her. I wanted to fuck her.

"Not here," she cried as I undid the denim jean shorts she was wearing. After I'd exposed her I pushed her down on her back onto the rich soil she'd just trowelled.

And then I pushed my hoe into the most perfect furrow God have ever designed. A furrow formed of human skin. A married woman's welcoming sheathe. She was sopping!

"I want you to have my baby," I told Bonnie when my cum started spurting deep inside her.

"I'm too old."

"You're perfect," I cooed as I started to move my hips again. "You're both going to have my babies," I promised.

10 -- Sunday July 20th 2008

"What's this?" Krissie asked as she took the proffered envelope from my dad's fingers. The two families were eating dinner together again. It was some two weeks since I'd told dad and Greg my plans to not go away for school. The wedding was scheduled for the next Saturday.

"A wedding present," dad answered.

"From all of us," Bonnie added.

"What is it?" my future wife asked.

"We thought if you weren't going away," my mother started.

"It just fell into our lap ... Mr. Conrad was transferred, they were in a big rush," Greg added.

"Mr. Conrad, our Mr. Conrad?" Krissie asked, clearly confused. The Conrad's lived two houses down from the Wrights and across the street from our house.

"We didn't want you living in some broken down student apartment," mom explained as my girlfriend opened the envelope and pulled out a deed to the Conrad's house.

My future wife screamed in joy. And then we all started to talk at once, then, laughing as the tears fell down our cheeks, we all embraced.

I hugged Greg and couldn't help but smile at the thought of how easy he was making it for me.

11 -- Saturday July 26th 2008 Wedding Day

It was a perfect July afternoon when Kristine Wright was escorted by her beaming father to an altar that had been temporarily erected in her parent's back yard. Standing waiting at the altar I couldn't help glancing at the spot just feet away where I'd planted her mother just weeks earlier. Her mother, who, at that moment, was smiling at me from the front row of the temporary seats that had been installed just that morning. My mother-in-law Bonnie, a woman who already had my child growing inside her.

And so we both dutifully said, "I do", and then kissed in front of our friends and family to seal our union. We became man and wife. I was married! We wee both ecstatic. I was a husband. At eighteen.

And then the party began. We ate. We made speeches. We smiled. Krissie and I kissed again and again to the demands of the clinking china. And then we danced. And then it happened. As I was dancing Bonnie around the dance floor that had been set on the lawn next to the pool.

I looked up and locked eyes with her across the yard. And as I smiled I saw as the quizzical expression she'd had on her face suddenly changed to knowledge. Somehow she knew! Some female intuition. I looked away from my mother as I continued to dance my mother-in-law around the room. How could she know/ I asked myself as I looked away from her now penetrating stare.

Twenty minutes later, while I was dancing with my new wife, my father cut in and left me with my mother as my partner.

"It can't be true can it?" She asked. She knew it was. I didn't answer, instead simply held her a little tighter as I led her around the dance floor.

"She seduced you? Her daughter's boyfriend? She's supposed to be our friend. I'll kill her." Her words weren't really directed at me, they were simply her thoughts that were spilling unbidden from her mouth. I continued to dance. "Is she crazy? God, what about poor Greg?"

"How'd you figure it out," I asked.

"She's a slut," my mother accused her best friend.

"It was as much my fault, I seduced her," I finally whispered in my mother's ear.

"You?" I nodded yes into her cheek. "But why?"

"It just happened."

"Just happened? But what about Kris? Your new wife for God's sake."

"She knows," I said as the song ended.

"Ohhhh Tommy," my mother groaned into my ear.

***

"You should have waited for me," my new sister-in-law, recently turned fifteen year old Mandy told me as I danced her around the room some time later.

"Well, by the time your old enough in three or four years maybe I'll be ready to trade in your sister," I teased back.

"Yeah right."

"Or maybe I'll need a second wife by then," I said with a wink.

"Sure," my new sister-in-law scoffed.

"I could be like your friend Jasper."

"The orangutan?"

"Uh huh. Doesn't he rule all the women in his family? Don't they all become his wife?"

"Ha, ha," she said as the dance ended and I released her. I watched as she walked over to my sister and whispered in her ear. Watched as they both started to giggle. They were still girls of course but dolled up as they were for the wedding you could see the beautiful women they were likely to become.

We took the family pictures at our new house. We'd already taken lots of the wedding party, with the bridesmaids and ushers and all. But we'd all wanted a group of just family shots. Krissie and her mom, with her sister, with her mom and dad, with me and her family. Then with my family. Then both families together.

A shot of Krissie and I, flanked by our mothers, then our sisters, and then at each end of the shot our fathers.

Then I banished my dad and Greg and orchestrated a shot with just me and the five females in it.

"He probably thinks he's Jasper," my sister Gail said as I clowned around among the women, directing them.

"Who's Jasper?" my mom asked.

"He's just a big monkey who thinks he's the big boss, thinks all the females have to obey him... and have to sleep with him," Amanda Wright answered. The photographer snapped a picture a second later and captured the moment for posterity. In it my little sister and Mandy are both giggling, my wife has a grin on her lips, my mother-in-law is holding her hand in front of her mouth, and next to me, my mother has a questioning look on her face.

scouries
scouries
10,474 Followers