My Girlfriend's Mother

Story Info
A day in the life of his future mother-in-law.
624 words
3.46
105.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in many adventures with Margaret, Stephanie and I. The day I visited Steph's Mom for the first time I'll never forget. It was 2 years ago when I started dating my girlfriend and after a few dates(nothing sexual)she asked me to go visit her Mom. Margaret is 44 years young, very well-to-do, and has been single for about 8 years. Those were the details Steph informed me on the trip to her Mom's. After an hour or so journey we arrived at her Mothers house.

We rang the doorbell a few times but there was no answer and the door was locked. It was about 11:00am and Steph had told her Mom that we'd be done around noontime. While Steph went to get her cell phone out of the car, she asked me to check around the back of the house. Maybe her Mom was gardening or something. Well when I opened the gate and turned the corner... I couldn't believe my eyes! I stopped in my tracks and stared in awe at the site of a completely nude, covered in suntan oil, woman masturbating furiously with an enormous dildo!

She had her right hand rubbing her clit and her left hand working the fake cock in and out... I became instantly erect! I kind of hid at the corner of the house as I spied her... that's when I heard the phone ringing! "Damn it!" her mother said before she picked up the phone on the table next to her...

"Hi Steph... what you're here already?!" As she stood up quickly and tried to gather herself... I was amazed at how beautiful she was... what a body... nice and firm tits and ass. "I'll be there in a second, hold on... okay" then she hung up the phone.

That's when Steph came thru the gate and told me to come on and say Hi to her Mother. I had to untuck my shirt to try and cover my bulging erection! Margaret greeted us at the front door wearing only a white towel. My boner was throbbing. I was quite nervous when Steph introduced me as... Dick. Her Mom smiled this sexy devilish grin and said she was very glad to meet me as she shook my hand. I immediately thought of where that hand was not even 2 minutes ago. Margaret excused herself for a quick shower as she tried foolishly to explain that she was laying out as she stumbled her words her towel loosened and beautifully tanned breasts were revealed!

"Mom!!" Steph yelled "ooops... " her Mom giggled as she hurried to her shower. "Why is your shirt untuc... " she didn't finish her question when she noticed my cock straining to free itself!

"Oh my God... Dick!" Steph laughed hysterically... I couldn't take it , I dropped my shorts to the floor and immediately began jerking off!! "Holy... Damn your cock is huge!" Stephanie then lifted her top to reveal her tits to me and said, "I better make it quick, my Mom will be out of the shower in a minute!"

I pumped my penis faster and faster, "c'mon shoot that load all over my titties!" Steph shouted... as she gently tickled my balls... that was it I was about to cum when the bathroom door opened, there stood her Mother in disbelief at the site of my huge cock ready to burst all over her daughter's breasts.

Margaret lunged for my cock with both hands and let her towel drop to the floor. Stephanie screamed at her Mom as they both furiously attacked my 8 inch penis. I erupted what seemed like a gallon all over both their faces and breasts! It was incredible!