My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie's mum makes Robbie feel very welcome.
1.6k words
4.38
212.2k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Julie and I first started going out together we were both quite inexperienced. I'd had a couple of girlfriends at school, but I'd only had sex with one of them. So here I was, a 19-year old in a new job, raging with hormones, and this pretty girl on the other side of our big open plan office kept gazing in my direction, then turning away blushing if I caught her eye. That was Julie Robinson. Petite, short neat red hair, a nubby freckled nose, and just 18. We actually spoke to each other for the first time in a pub, celebrating a colleague's birthday, and on our first date a few days later she told me she'd had two boyfriends at school, but she had never had sex. That changed on our third date, a hurried standing-up shag in the alley behind the cinema. Well, after we'd been out a few more times, and had lying-down sex a couple of times on the local park, we decided we were getting on well enough that she wanted to introduce me to her parents.

So, very nervous, I went round for tea one afternoon. Her dad was a very quiet chap, didn't make much of an impression really, just nodded at me and smiled then went back to reading the paper. Her mum, on the other hand, made quite an impression. She had the sort of loud voice it's difficult to ignore, and immediately embarrassed Julie and me by greeting us with "So Jules, this is the bloke you keep going on about. Blimey, you didn't tell me what a hunk he is!" Diane, as she told me to call her, was big in every sense. She had red hair like Julie, but masses of it. She was as tall as me – five-feet ten – and statuesque, big boobs, wide hips and a big backside. Of course, that was exaggerated by the fact that she was several months pregnant at the time. She was 39 years old, and 'the lump' as she called it would be her third child, after Julie and her 11-year old brother. I found Diane a bit overpowering, but she gave us a very nice tea and I began to feel quite welcome in the Robinson household.

There was one slightly awkward moment. When she poured me some coffee Diane leaned over me from behind, and I felt a soft pressure on my shoulder. I turned my head – and found myself looking straight down her blouse at a couple of huge bare breasts, with massive brown nipples. I could clearly see everything! Thinking about it later, I was sure I would have noticed if Mrs Robinson hadn't been wearing a bra when we first arrived. Julie didn't seem to notice a thing, fortunately, but my cock suddenly felt like a tent pole in my underpants.

From then on I started collecting Julie from home when we went out. Diane was very friendly, and always gave me a kiss of welcome on the cheek when I arrived. One particularly hot July evening, while Julie finished getting ready, I sat in the front room waiting for her. Diane was sprawled on the sofa, looking quite sweaty and red in the face. I asked if she'd like a drink of water and she said, "Nah, it's okay love, it's just the heat and carrying this around." She pointed to her pregnant belly. "It doesn't help that this little bugger's been kicking all day. It's doing it again now – come and have a feel." Not surprisingly I was quite reluctant, but she beckoned me over and, well, I didn't want to appear rude to my possibly future mother-in-law. So I went and sat beside her on the chair and, hesitantly, placed my hand on her swelling.

I couldn't feel any kicking, but Diane suddenly bucked, and my nervous, sweaty hand slipped down nylon slacks and between her legs. Before I could apologise Diane had clamped her thighs together in an iron grip, locking my fingers in contact with her crotch! Her eyes closed and she sighed happily. I don't know what would have happened next if we hadn't heard Julie clumping down the stairs. Diane winked at me and whispered "Did you cop a good feel love?" then released me. I threw myself back into my chair, where I was 'innocently' sitting when my girlfriend, Diane's daughter, came into the room. I told her I needed to go and wash my hands before we left. Before I did I sniffed my fingers and got another hard-on – they reeked of Diane's cunt. After that I was pretty cautious around Diane for a while, and made sure that I was never alone with her. It wasn't that she wasn't a very attractive woman, even if she was nearly as old as my mum; but when I was shagging Julie it somehow didn't see right that I got a stiffie every time I thought about her mum.

A few months after Julie's baby brother was born she started an evening class at college. One day at work she called me over to her desk and said her mum wanted to speak to me. "Hello Robbie love, I wondered if you'd do me a favour? I know you're free tonight because it's Jules's college night, and my old man goes down to the pub to play darts on a Tuesday. I wondered if you'd be so kind as to come round and keep a lonely old lady company?" Still not wanting to offend her – Julie and I were getting quite serious about each other by that time – I agreed. For the rest of the day I told myself over and over that nothing was going to happen, it was all just my imagination, she really did only want a bit of company. And nothing did happen for the first hour or so: we sat well apart, watched a TV soap, talked perfectly normally about things...then Diane rubbed her eye and let out a howl of pain.

"Oww! Shit! Robbie, I think I've pushed an eyelash into my eye. You couldn't be a sweetheart and fish it out for me could you?" Dutifully I went and sat next to her, pried her eyelids wide open and probed gently with the corner of my handkerchief. I couldn't see anything; but I gradually became aware that Diane seemed to be breathing more deeply, and I could feel her exhalations warming my cheek, barely an inch from her lips. Then I felt her hand on the front of my trousers, her fingers gripping the outline of my extremely stiff cock. She whispered, "This is where you're supposed to say," she put on a whiney American accent, "Mrs Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?" I didn't get the reference, but a second later I had other things on my mind as my mouth was filled by her big tongue, licking mine as she grabbed my hands and curled them around her tits. Almost involuntary I squeezed them, and she gasped into my mouth. Then she sat back for a moment, tore open her blouse and her front-loader bra, and pushed my head down to one of her huge boobs. I sucked the enormous nut brown nipple into my mouth and, to my surprise, was rewarded by a thin stream of rich sweet milk trickling down my throat. Diane crushed my face into her tit, groaning "Oh shit, that's good." After a few minutes I switched to the other breast, and sucked on it like her baby son would do. Then Diane wrenched my head away from her. "That's enough of that dear, I want to suck you now."

With that she efficiently opened the front of my trousers, pushed them and my pants down to my ankles, and buried her head in my lap. Jeeesus, I had never experienced anything like it. Julie had sucked me off a couple of times, but she didn't really know what she was doing. Her mother, on the other hand, was a true expert, and as she swirled her tongue around my shaft, scratching her teeth up and down it, massaging my balls with one hand, it was only a matter of seconds before I shot my load into her mouth. Diane sat up in front of me, stuck her tongue out with my spunk coating it, then made a show of swallowing it. After that we kissed for a few minutes – her mouth tasted quite salty that time – and stroked each other until I was hard again. Then she pulled her slacks and knickers down, placed her knees either side of me on the sofa, and impaled herself on me, pumping up and down, her huge tits jiggling wildly before my eyes until I sucked one of them into my mouth and enjoyed another drink. Diane's pussy was a lot looser than Julie's tight little hole, but it felt like being inside a soaking wet blast furnace, and I came titanically into her We only just managed to tidy ourselves up before Julie arrived home. I nearly choked on my tongue when she said brightly, "Well, have you two been keeping each other entertained then?"

I assured her we'd been getting on like a house on fire. Julie and I went out for a late drink at the local pub, and on the way back Julie dragged me into the local park and made me fuck her up against a tree. She said it was to thank me for being so kind and keeping her mum company! It was nice, but it was like drinking water after experiencing expensive champagne. When we got back to Julie's home Diane gave us a wink, and said "I hope you two haven't been doing anything I wouldn't do!" My prick felt sore with use that night, but I was desperate for another week to go by so I could go round and keep Diane's pussy company again.