My Girlfriend's Mum

Story Info
College guy finds mom as sweet as the daughter.
1.1k words
4
128.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hovebeach
hovebeach
13 Followers

When I was 19, my girlfriend, Sarah, went away to college leaving me in my home town. I used to take her back to college after a weekend, or for the new term etc., and being the poor young man that I was then, didn't have my own car, but my Sarah's mother let me use hers.

Sarah's mum was a petite, good looking lady, with enormous breasts (being a teenager that I was, that part of her anatomy hadn't gone unnoticed!). They had a nice house in a better part of town and with my family life not being great, when Sarah was home I spent most of my time at her house. Her mum was a good cook, and used to cook us meals and bring them (and beer!!) to Sarah's room where we'd spend most of our time. So, great food, beer and the use of a car, not forgetting of course that I was fucking her daughter!

Also living in the house was Sarah's sister, 11, and Sarah's Grandmother. Sarah's father worked in the Middle East somewhere coining it in. So, I guess I was part time 'man of the house'. I felt quite fortunate!

One Sunday after I had dropped Sarah back at her college, I returned the car back to her mums house at about 9pm. Her mum, Jean, invited me in as usual and asked me if I'd like a beer (stupid question really, I always want a beer!). So, she brings me a beer, herself a glass of wine and we sit in the lounge talking. It's then I notice she's a little flushed and a bit drunk.

We talk about Sarah mainly and then (three beers later) she starts asking me if I miss her while she's away. I say yes, but I've got a good group of friends and we party quite a bit, so there's always something going on. She asks me if I'd ever been unfaithful to which I responded that I hadn't, but I had been propositioned a few times by the same girl (Karen, a close friend of Sarah).

Jean said 'Karen's a good looking girl, why didn't you do anything?'

'Well, she's good looking alright and I nearly got it together with her once, but I'm going out with Sarah now.' I replied

'So, how did Karen come onto you then?' Jean asked.

I then tell her that I'd walked Karen home after one of our parties because she was a bit drunk. She'd invited me in for a coffee which I'd accepted and then when I'd got up to leave, she thanked me for walking her home and hugged me. She then pushed her hand up the inside of my shirt and scraped my chest with her fingernails and then tried to kiss me, at which point I pulled away, made my excuses and left.

'Would anything have made you stay?' Jean asked me.

I laughed and jokingly said 'If she'd grabbed my dick maybe!'

And then, out of nowhere, Jean said 'You mean like this.....?'

She reached over and put her hand onto my dick and started slowly rubbing back and forth over the top of my jeans.

I gulped and felt the blood rushing both to my face and my hardening cock, completely taken aback I mumbled, 'Yeh,..... like that'

'Im surprised she didn't grab it, it always looks so inviting in those jeans you wear.'

I had very quickly got the hardest erection I could ever remember having. I was completely lost and didn't know what to say or do. She was in control and she knew it. She continued rubbing back and forth.

'I'm sorry', she said, removing her hand, 'I've made you uncomfortable' and looking at my bewildered face.

'I think that I've made you very uncomfortable', then moving her gaze to my hard-on sticking up and straining in my jeans.

'Would you like me to take it out?' she asked

Did I grunt or say yes, I can't remember, but the next thing I know is that she'd undone my top button and was slowly pulling down the zipper.

She saw I didnt have underpants on and said 'Ooh you naughty boy', then reached inside and pulled my cock free.

'There, is that better?' she asked

Again I grunted, as she started to slowly wank my stiff dick.

There is nothing better than having a woman who knows what they're doing being in charge of a mans' (or boy as I was then!) cock.

It was at this point that without another question she bent forward and took my dick in her mouth. She obviously realised how turned on I was as she very gently and very delicately moved her mouth up and down my shaft, pausing at the engorged head to tickle it with her tongue.

I took my chance and reached down under her blouse, forced my hand passed her bra and found a lovely hard nipple. She let out a pleasurable 'mmmm', as her head continued to bob up and down. I was in heaven.

Suddenly there was movement from the back room as a door opened and shut then movement out in the hall. I was now petrified and quickly pulled my hand back! It was the Grandmother. The mouth had come off my dick but a hand remained grasping me firmly at the base.

'Goodnight love' Granny shouted through the door.

'Goodnight Mum' she shouted back while putting her finger to her lips to tell me to be silent. (I'm surprised that Granny couldn't hear my heart beating.) With that, I then heard footsteps moving up the stairs.

I'd been jolted back to reality though and mumbled that I should be going. Surprisingly, my dick was still as stiff as a board and my gf's mums hand was still holding it.

'I think that we need to take care of something first' she said as her mouth slid down over my dick once more.

With that she started to expertly suck me whilst wanking me. She got up to speed quickly as she slurped and licked. I grunted that I was about to cum expecting her to move. Instead she just speeded up until I exploded into her mouth. (that was the first time that someone had swallowed my cum!)

After she'd drained every last drop, she kissed me hard and passionately and I could taste my cum in her mouth.

Embarrassed now, I quickly put my dick away and got up to leave. I think she realised this and made no effort to discourage me.

At the front door, she said 'Thanks for taking Sarah back.'

I said 'No problem, my pleasure.'

'My pleasure!' she said 'You can come round whenever you want you know. Sarah doesn't always have to be here.'

I grunted 'yeh, ok' and headed out into the night.

*

Nothing more ever happened and a few months later I was seeing someone else. I do regret not going back for a return visit as I am sure she could've taught me a thing or two. The arrogance of youth, eh?

hovebeach
hovebeach
13 Followers