My Girlfriend's Sextape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmh- come on!" She begs.

He pushes the head of his huge cock towards her anus. This time I can see as she is penetrated. It goes faster. Three thrusts, and he has buried his member inside my girlfriend's ass.

"Oh yes!!" She shouts "You're ripping me apart!" She aggressively pushes her ass back on his cock and arches her back.

The guy delivers two stinging slaps to her soft buttcheeks and grabs her hair. The other guy has sat down on the sofa, and just keeps himself hard while watching. After a little while, he gets up and slaps her face with his dick a couple of times.

It seems like she proceeds to suck on his balls while his cock rubs against her upturned face. I can hear the wet sucking noises as my eyes keep watching her ass being fucked.

"I want this one in my cunt!" She says through gritted teeth. "One big fucking cock in each hole!"

"Yes, fucking do her!" I whisper, "Stretch her holes!" My entire cock is slick with my own precum it's dripping onto my chair.

She quickly, as if in a hurry, leads the guy that had been fucking her ass to the couch and sits him down. While biting her lip, she eases herself down on him with her back to him and her legs spread. I can clearly see the huge cock stretching her ass. I place my face right in front of the screen and squint to get a better look. The other guy blocks the view, but I can barely see him penetrating her dripping pussy.

"Yes!!" My girlfriend shouts. "Fuck me, guys! Fuck me!!" I can see her face over the shoulder of the guy in her pussy. She seems delirious. She moans and cries and seems to desperately want to move to make the penetration deeper and harder, but she is really not in control. The guy fucking her ass holds her hips firmly and the guy doing her pussy holds her head by her hair.

She closes her eyes and screams in pleasure. Cumming with two dicks inside her, none of them mine. It seems to last forever, I can see black mascara tears running down her flushed cheeks as she pants with her tongue literally hanging out of her mouth.

My stroking intensifies. I can feel myself going over the edge soon. I clench my teeth and watch my girlfriend go insane from pleasure. Pleasure I have never seen before.

"Oh shit I'm gonna-" the guy sitting on the couch says before giving her asshole a couple of powerful thrusts. Her head shakes on her limp neck as he shoots his load deep into her colon. The guy doing her pussy just pushes her off his friend leaving her on her back in the couch.

"Open your mouth, bitch! On your knees!" He says. Almost crosseyed from all the endeavours of the night, she slumps off the couch and onto the floor. She stands on her knees with her mouth open and her tongue out.

"AAAGH!" The guy groans as he lets it fly.

His moan is drowned out by my own, though. As he sprays my girlfriend's face, tongue and tits with his sperm, mine shoots out all over the computer screen and the keyboard. I feel my entire body shudder with each powerful shot. I have never experienced anything like it.

I sink back into my chair while watching my girlfriend scoop up a rope of cum and greedily licking it off her fingers.

My mind is completely blank. I don't want to think about what I have just seen or done. After a short while, my girlfriend goes over to camera, ropes of cum still dripping from her face and tits, and turns it off. A droplet of sperm hangs off her chin as the picture freezes on her smiling face.

12