My Girls Ch. 1

Story Info
Terry brings showing off to Betty.
3k words
4.29
70.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

I was working at changing the oil in my truck when I heard a car pull up at the curb. I looked out just in time to see Betty open the door and stick her long leg out with her skirt pulled up high on her thigh. She slammed the door shut and I watched her as she walked up the drive. She kicked me in the foot and I rolled out looking up at her.

"What are you doing down there Sam?"

She was standing there with her legs open slightly giving me a perfect look up her dress at her pantyhose covered pussy!

"Well I was changing the oil, but now I am looking up your dress! Do you ever wear any panties?"

"No not with hose. Don't you like what you see?"

She made no effort to keep me from looking even moving one leg to give me a better show!

I smiled up at her, "You know I do! Are you ever going to let me touch that thing or are you just going to make me nuts letting me look at it?"

She just laughed as she turned to go into the house, "You are a bad, bad man! What would your wife think if I let you have some of my kitty!"

"I'm bad! What about you! You showing me that thing every chance you get!"

"Terry in the house?"

"Yep."

"By the way I bought a new swimsuit just for you my horny little friend!" she was giggling as she went through the door and into the house.

The three of us were going to dinner and she had came over right from work. We had been friends for a lot of years and her husband was out of town working. Terry had asked her over for the weekend to dinner then the beach on Saturday. Anything was fair game for Sunday!

Betty, Terry and I were very close and when she found out that it turned my wife on big time to flash around some she decided to do it with her. What Terry didn't know was that Betty had delighted in showing me her goods for a long time. This would be the first time we had really gotten together sense we had played that day in the park. She had never let her husband know what she was doing knowing he would not under stand what with him being kind of a dick head!

Betty is shorter than my wife at 5"3' with small 36As and long blond hair! Next to Terry she has the best legs I have ever seen and she loved to show them to me. Terry on the other hand is 5" 9" and has short dark hair. Her 36Cs have dark pink nipples on them that seam to always be hard! Her long legs are perfect in shape with nice thin ankles.

The door slammed, bring me back to where I was. It was Betty coming back out side. She squatted down next to me letting her dress pull up to mid thigh. Her knees opened just enough to let me have a very good look at her hairless pussy lips through her pantyhose. She had two cold beers in her hand.

"You know how weak I get seeing you like that? In hose letting me look at you like this, you do don't you?" I asked her.

"Yes of course I do. Why do you think I let you look!" She smiled as she handed me a beer, " Are you about done?"

I rolled out and sat up next to her. I leaned back on the truck looking at her thighs and open pussy through her hose then at her lovely face. Seeing the fire dancing in her eyes.

"Thanks, yes I am done. What's it to you girly?" I teased her.

"Terry is in the shower and I was all alone and scared!" she spoke to me in a little girl voice, "And I wanted the big man to come and protect me!"

I moved to get up leaning up on one knee. My movement put me very close to her and out of the blue she kissed me! I pulled back looking at her then leaned back in kissing her again. Our tongs dancing with each other. We broke the kiss with a couple of smaller ones and she bit my bottom lip as pulled back from her.

It was the first time in all the years we had known each other we had done anything other than an arm around her waist or a hug!

"Did the reality live up to the fantasy?" she asked me as she looked up at me.

I stood and moved away from her so excited by her kiss my hands were shaking as I looked at her, "Oh fuck lady you can't do that!"

She moved up to me smashing her small tits into my chest. She kissed me again then pulled back. "You didn't answer me Sam!"

"Yes, yes it was every thing I ever though it would be and then some!"

My dick had grown hard as a steal bar and she put her hand over it through my shorts!

"Good because I liked it to and I like that it did this to you!" I want you to think about this every time you look at me this weekend. I want you to want me as badly Sam!"

She went up on her toes kissing me again sticking her tong deep into my mouth. She pulled back resting her head on my chest, then looked up at me, "I love you Sam!" I started to speak but she put her fingers over my lips to keep me from speaking. She kissed me again and taking her beer moved over to the workbench!

"Don't say any thing. Don't make me sorry for telling you! Just enjoy what I give you as I will enjoy what I can get from you."

Terry opened the door and walked out. She was in her big terry robe. She had on her hose and heals but I could tell that was all she had on and smiled at her.

"What are you two doing out here?"

"Well I was just finishing up and," Betty interrupted me, "I just told your old man I was in love with his rock hard body and wanted to fuck his brains out! Dumb ass turned me down though!"

Terry looked at me; "Well I would have jumped at the offer if I was him!"

The two girls started laughing as they went into the house but I caught the look Betty gave me as she went by.

Part 2

I came out of the shower and slipped on some clean shorts. I walked into the dinning room and over to the two girls setting at the bar. I kissed Terry on the cheek and turned to kiss Betty in the same manner. I put my arms around them both hugging them to me. Terry was setting in her bathrobe her hair still wet from the shower.

"I have to finish getting ready folks." She said and stood up taking her drink into the bedroom.

"Will you go out and get my bag out of the Car Sam?" Betty asked.

"Sure I will!" I ran my hand over her back as I moved to go get her bag.

Terry stopped, she turned, "you know instead of spending all that money going out to dinner let's just order in." she dropped her robe as she spoke.

She was standing there in her tan colored pantyhose and high heals and that was it! I let my eyes run over her body taking in her nipples as they hardened from the cool air. Her hose had a French cut panty built into them but even though they were a different color than the legs they didn't hide anything! It didn't seam to matter how many times over the years I looked at her I got a hard on and this time was no different!

"Well that's fine with me I had a hell of a day at work and could use a little wine and being able to just relax." I watched as Betty let her eyes roam over my wife as she spoke, "Umm, and I still need my bag Sam."

Terry walked over and taking Betty by the hand pulled her to the patio and out by the pool, "Sam make the call and bring on the wine!"

She did not bother to put her robe back on enjoying Betty and I looking at her. I watched as the two sat down on a couple of lounges, then ran out to get Betty's over night bag. I called in for two pizzas then taking a bottle of wine went out back to join the girls. Terry was handing Betty some sunglasses as I walked out. She was standing by the edge of the pool with her legs shoulder width apart. It was a perfect pitcher!

"Don't move baby!" I ran in and got the out digital and ran back. The light had changed just a touch in the few seconds it took to get the camera and she looked even better! I snapped off a couple of shots with her turning this way and that then turned to Betty.

"Get up there next to her! I would love to see you in this light to! The contrast between you being dressed and her not ought to be spectacular in this light!"

The two girls posed together with Terry holding Betty as she pulled her own dress up to mid thigh, sticking the one leg out. Click! Betty moved behind Terry and putting her hands under Terry's arms she cupped the side of each breast pushing them up and in as she matched Terry's wide leg stance. It was perfect with the light shining through her dress from behind them! Click! She reached in farther pinching Terry's nipples between her thumb and four fingers! Click!

Betty started laughing as she slapped Terry on the ass. Betty moved back to her lounge and setting down pulled her knees up hooking the heals of her shoes in the webbing of the lounge. Her dress fell back exposing her legs and thighs up to the bend in her hip from the top but the best part was it left the bottom of her thighs exposed up to her pussy! Click, Click! I moved lower and could see her pantyhose were wet with excitement! She lowered her glasses looking over the top of them at me as I took her pitcher, her shaved lips showing wonderfully in the evening light! Click!

The doorbell rang and we knew it had to be the food. I started to go get it pulling out my wallet when Terry walked by taking it out if my hand! I watched as she picked up her robe and slipped it on. She tied it but very loosely and turning looking at the two of us went to the door! Betty and I walked in to the dinning room standing just out of direct sight to watch as Terry opened the door. A guy looking to be about 19 or 20 was there holding out pizza.

We watched as she took the boxes from him pulling her robe looser letting on big boob slip into view. She sat them down on the hall table and as she reached for my billfold her robe feel all the way open! She big tits popped out and as she grabbed at her top she dropped the wallet! She squatted to retrieve it so her robe opened over her legs letting the big-eyed guy see her all the way up to her hose covered pussy!

Terry looked at the guy standing there with a smile on his face; "Well you might as well get a good look! I can't hold this robe shut and get the money to!" she said.

She handed the young man his money and closed the door. She let the robe fall to the floor as brought the food into us. I could see by the look on her face that she was hot. I pulled Betty by the hand back out to the patio and called to Terry.

"Bring it out here." She came out and I took the food from her setting it on the picnic table.

"Set down Terry." She was looking at me with wide eyes her forehead wrinkled with excitement, "Do it Terry!"

She squeezed her thighs together with out even realizing she had done it. She looked from me to Betty as I moved our friend so we were both standing at Terry's feet. Fuck Terry was hot; her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her hands slipped up her thighs with out her even knowing she had moved them!

"Oh god Sam! Are you going to make me do it in front of her?"

"Yes we want to see you do it! I want Betty to watch how you make your self-feel when you play with it! Do it!"

"Oh god, oh god!" I looked at Betty watching widen eyes as Terry ran her hand over her pussy felling her self with her legs closed over her hands.

"No Terry, that's not what we want to see! Open your legs wide for us! Let Betty see how wet you get doing this for us!"

Terry pulled her knees up and slowly opened her legs! Her pussy had soaked the nylon crotch of her hose and as she slowly ran her fingers over her self her juices ran through them and down over her ass hole! I had never seen her so worked up!

I slipped behind Betty pulling her to me letting her feel my hard dick through her cloths as I held her by the hips pushing into her ass! We watched Terry! Her clit had filled with blood and was pushing out from her lips and against her hose as she ran her fingers lightly over it! Her ass came off the pool lounge when she touched it and suddenly it was too much for her!

She began to rub furiously over her clit and with her legs thrown open wide! We watched as her juices pumped out of her sopping wet open hole! She came!

"UNG, UNG, UNG!" with each pump of her ass in the air! Her nipples grew so hard they had to hurt! Her legs slammed shut over her hand as she pumped her pussy against it and she turned onto her side. Slowly her humping stopped and as she grunted catching her breath she twitched with the last of her spasms!

Betty was pushing back into my dick breathing hard her self! I slipped my hand into my shorts and covered my finger with the cum that was leaking from my dick and put my fingers against her lips! She sucked it into her mouth tasting my cum for the first time!

Terry was lying there still trying to come back down and Betty turned to me pushing her little tits into my chest!

"You want to watch me do that don't you?" she was trembling as I pushed her back to the lounge next to Terry! "You want to watch me put my fingers in my pussy just like she did! You want to see me wet to don't you Sam?"

I kissed her softly forgetting Terry was watching us as I pushed her back onto the lounge. I pulled her legs up letting her dress fall back over her legs again and as I moved to the foot of her couch! She ran her hands over her thighs just as Terry had and when she opened her legs wide I sat between he feet getting a closer look! She watched me looking at her as she ran her hands up the inside of her thighs. She let one finger move lightly up her slit! Her lips were fuller than Terry and held closed by her hose. She lifted her hose up sticking her hand in them and ran it down over her pussy! She opened her lips fully exposing her clit to me for the first time!

As many time as I had looked up her dress I had no idea it would look as good as it did! I couldn't help my self and pulled out my cock stroking it as I watched our friend pushed two fingers deep into her open wet hole!

"Cum on me!" It was all she said and I stood over her jacking my self off as she fingered her self! Her nose flared and her moth opened as she got close! Both of us moving our hands fast as we watched each other!

With a growl that came from my toes I came shooting hot white cream on her tummy! "Graaaaaadddoooommmmmoohhhhh!"

I moved my aim shooting it onto her pantyhose covered pussy and as the last rope of my seed left me she came to!

"OH, OH, OH ummmm yessssss!" she watched as the last of my cum dripped onto her hose and she pulled her hand our rubbing it into her pussy before licking it off of her fingers!

Terry moved over standing next to me she pulled Betty's cum coverd fingers up to her own lips and kissed them! She looked at me and back to Betty letting go of her hand she kissed me softly.

Betty stood and the three of us all held each other. With me kissing fist Terry and then Betty!

"The pizza is getting cold." She whispered.

Terry got her robe and slipped it on. We all got a glass of wine and a slice of pizza with out saying anything. We ate in silence shyness taking over as we all realized we had crossed a road that we could not go back on.

Betty looked at me and took Terry's hand as she spoke very softly, "Where do we go from here my friends?"

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers