My Girls Ch. 2

Story Info
He plays with Betty while a couple watch.
2.5k words
4.34
54.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers

Please read My Girls to know what is going on here…. And I know I can not spell...Don't read it if you don't like it!!

Every one grew quiet as we ate our dinner. It was like we had became a little shy with each other as we realized we had crossed into an area that I was sure we had not even thought about. Oh I had thought many times about pounding the shit out of Betty's sweet pussy but I had never dreamed about the three of us doing any thing together!

We talked quietly as the wine we drank, and we drank a lot, sank in. Terry looked over at Betty, "Would you like to sleep in our bed to night? I am not talking about anything, umm, I a umm, I just thought you might not want to sleep alone."

Betty stood and moved over to Terry taking her by the hand. She pulled her to her feet, "Come on lets go get on our PJ's and let him think about it for a while."

Terry smiled as she got up and the two of them went into the bedroom. I was still in a daze as I thought about the two of them playing with them selves as I watched! I was really shocked that Terry had asked Betty to share our bed and only in my wildest dream would I dare to think of them together!

Terry stuck her head around the corner of the hall, "Would you like to join us Sam?" She smiled at me, "Turn things off and come to bed. We have a busy day planed for to marrow!"

I turned thing off and went into the bedroom to find both girls setting on the bed. They both had on pajamas and as I came in pulling off my shorts Terry patted the bed between them. I slipped between them and First kissed Terry then turned to kiss Betty. I lay on my side facing Terry and fell a sleep as Betty spooned up to me.

The next morning I woke with a hang over to the smell bacon cooking. The only thing I could think of was coffee as I made my way into the other room. Both girls were putting around making breakfast. They both had on long dress and were bare foot. I sat down holding my head as Betty smiled and came to give me coffee and aspirin.

"You seam to be having a hard time this morning. We have been up and have every thing loaded to go to the beach as soon as we eat. Are you going to make it?" she said.

"As soon as I eat and get some coffee I will be ready. Are you ok?"

She picked up my hand kissing it, "Yes, we are both ok and have talked about it. We are fine!"

Terry came over and kissed the top of my head before setting down to eat. I looked at her and she just smiled at me. "I love you Sam." She said.

We drove to the beach and the two girls went to pick out a spot to set as I got things out of the truck. How they could need this much crap was beyond me. It would take two trips down with it all. They took the blankets as I went back for the second load spreading them out as I walked away. I got back just in time to watch Terry pulling her dress off.

She watched me as she lifted it above her waist letting me see she had on a thong! It was tine and as she pulled it over her head her top was so small that her nipples could be seen around the little cloth that covered them! She sat down leaning back on her elbows looking first at me and then Betty.

"Dam Terry you look hot! I can't remember you looking so good! I love you!"

"Set down Sam you are going to like this! I have all ready seen it and I can't wait for you to get a look at what she has on for you!" she was smiling as she patted the blanket next to her.

"Well then neither can I. I am kind of surprised about you and her and all this sex and well just every thing!"

She pulled me down to her taking my face in her hands. She kissed me softly, "just turn around and look! Don't try to over think it. Just enjoy it!"

I laid my head in Terry's lap as I looked up at Betty standing before me. She smiled and began to slowly pull her dress up watching my eyes the whole time. She got the bottom to just below her crotch and stopped. She dropped down to her knees looking at me very closely.

"I have to know how badly you want this. I have to know how you feel right now! Do you want to see me? Do you want me to take off my cloths for any one to see or do you want it just for you?"

"Well of course I want to see you! I want it for me but if some one else sees you well it just happens that's all. Does it turn you on like it does Terry, the thought of some one else seeing you? Does it make your pussy wet thinking that when you pull off your dress that guy over there will also be able to see how ever much you are showing me?"

Betty pulled her dress over her bottom exposing her full swimsuit bottom as she sat down. I could not see much it from where I was setting but could tell it was a full panty bottom and that the couple setting across form us had gotten quit interested in looking at her! She looked around thinking about what I had said as Terry began to rub sunscreen into my shoulders.

"I guess it excites me to think others might get a good look. No one but Charley has seen me sense we were married, well except for you!" she ran her hand over my leg, "I have not been as hot as I was last night in years! Letting the two of you watch me do that was, umm, well wonderful!"

"Well then shut up and take off your dress! God I want to see you as bad as Sam does!" Terry threw a piece of ice at Betty as she spoke.

Betty stood keeping her dress pulled up over her bottom. Her eyes never left mine as she lifted her dress up to her waist and over her head. She held it in her hand at her side as I drank in her beauty! She turned slowly in front of Terry and me then realizing the other couple was very close and looking at her to she let out a soft growl. It came from deep in her chest!

"Mmmmmooggggfffff!"

She turned quickly back looking at us with just a little panic in her eyes! You see she didn't have on a swimsuit at all! It was a skin colored panty and bra set! They were a shine nylon material and shear! I mean see through shear! Her trimmed bush and full pussy lips were showing through her panties! Her nipples were hard as rocks and could easily be in the sunlight!

I could feel my cock growing in my shorts as I looked at Betty!

Terry pushed me off of her leg. She stood up and took Betty by the hand; "I'm going to walk to the water and back. Do you want to go with me?"

"I don't think I am ready for that! I will just set here with your old man and try not to jump out of my skin!" she kind of laughed as she dropped to her knees, "Besides this isn't about me it's about you wanting to let other people see you. Now that I am out here I realize letting Sam see me is enough!" She pulled Terry down and kissed her softly on the lips, "now let us watch you do your thing!"

Terry smiled as she stood up. She had her back to the couple behind us and had really given them a show as her thong slipped deep into the crack of her ass when she bent to kiss Betty. She made a point of walking very close to them and saying hello as she went by. Betty had laid down on her tummy with her legs open just enough to let me get a good look at her panty covered pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of the crack of her ass as she moved to get comfortable.

"She does have a nice ass!" She turned onto her back, "Tell me where are we going with this Sam? So far we have not crossed the line or broken to many rules." She smiled, "Although we have bent the hell out of them!"

I ran my hand over her thigh up to her hip and across her tummy as I looked at her exposed body, "Fuck Betty I don't know! I want you so badly! I want to hold you and feel it as I let my dick slip deep into you," I looked at Terry walking along the lake, "But Charley has been my friend for a long time." I leaned into her kissing her softly on the mouth biting her lips before I pulled back looking her in the eyes.

"Let me taste you!"

She smiled at me and then started to giggle as she turned to look at the couple next to us. "Oh yes that's going to happen! I will just pull my panties off and let you lick me with them watching!"

"Are you wet?" I asked her.

"Yes, Yes I am very wet! I can feel it as it is running back to my bottom!"

"Slip your fingers into the crotch of your panties and get them nice and wet. Then I will suck you!" I moved so that my head was by her hip as I lay on my elbow so I could see her crotch as she opened her legs, "I want to see you with your fingers in it to!"

"Ho god Sam! Do you want me to do it right here! Do you want me to play with it for you!" There was excitement in her voice as she spoke and I could see her hands were trembling as she let them flutter across her tummy!

I looked up to see Terry still walking along the water edge. "Yes! I want you to do it right now!"

Betty moved into a setting position crossing her legs like an Indian. She looked into my eyes as she slipped her fingers under the elastic in the leg of her panties. I watched as she slipped one deep into her wet hole. She pulled it out giving it to me letting me suck it into my mouth!

"OH GOD SUCK IT!" she hissed at me as she slipped it back into her self and then gave it back to me. This time it was white with her juices as I pulled it into my mouth tasting her honey!

"Oh how can you make me so hot? How can you make me want to do things I have never done before!"

She was taking deep breaths as she started to slip her other fingers under her panties and into her pussy. I could see how wet her panties were getting as they darkened with her juices! She let digits slide over her clit and then pushed two of them deep into her hot box!

I took the finger I had been sucking and pushed it back to her crotch. I pulled the other one to my mouth and licked it clean! My dick was so had it was bouncing with each of my hart beats! I dropped her hand on it making her touch it through my shorts as her fingers went into over time in her slit!

"Oh Shit!" she moved back onto her tummy turning her head toward the other couple. The guy was very interested in what she was doing as she slipped her hand into the top of her panties and laid on it as she pushed it back into her crotch! She humped her self-that way for a minuet then turned onto her back.

"I can't! I am so hot I am melting inside and I can't find any way to do it for you with out being to obvious!"

"Lay back on your tummy! Put your head over here! That's it now open your legs!"

She did and I lay across her thigh. I rested on my elbow as I slipped my fingers into the leg hole of her panties. I slipped my finger back and fourth in her slit letting it get wet then pushed two fingers into her! I let my knuckle rub into her clit as I pushed in feeling he womb open as I pushed my finger into it! She lifted off the blanket pushing onto my hand! She humped slowly up and down grinding her self into the sand until she came in a whoosh!

She buried her head in a towel as she came!

"OHHHHHHhhhhhhggggggooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

She pumped her pussy against my hand hard and then started to shake! I looked over at the couple to see them both watching us intently! The lady had slipped her hand over her mans hard dick as they watched me fingering Betty!

"Betty honey look up at our neighbors! They know what I am doing to you! They know you just came!"

I started to work my thumb over her clit again, as she looked at them. She came again! Not so hard this time but she grunted loud enough they could hear her over the surf!

"Ho goddd Sam, UNGA OH no more please!" She pulled away from me!

I looked up to see Terry almost back to us from her walk. She came up and dropped down onto her knees sticking her ass out at the couple. I could see she was very wet and as she bent over her thong pulled tight over her ass hole. Her dark back ring was winking at the man and his wife as she kind of shook her ass at them. It must have finally been too much for the lady. We watched as she slipped her hand into her swim bottoms and rolled onto her tummy as she pushed her hand into her pussy!

Betty stood up and as the guy watched his wife pumping her hand in her pussy and slipped her dress over her head, "We have to get out of here! I am so hot I can't stand it and I need a dick!" she looked at me, "Unless you are going to fuck me you need to take me home! I have a big rubber cock and I plan to fuck my self-hard with it!

Terry and her both picked up some stuff heading for the truck, "I hope you have more than one!" Terry said.

"Maybe I will get my wish after all!" I thought to my self as I started hauling things back up the beach!

mseaking
mseaking
404 Followers