My God Honey, I'm a Whore!

Story Info
Husband throws wife to the wolves.
3.9k words
3.92
81.7k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?" asked my wife as we drove across the railroad tracks. The lights in this part of town revealed older buildings and dirty streets.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"This is why you wanted me to dress like this, you're up to something."

I smiled and looked at her. The skin tight deep v-neck top and the push up bra emphasized her heavy tits and her large nipples were poking tents in the thin cloth. Every bump in the road made her breasts jiggle. The tight Rock Star jeans clung to her wonderful hips like they were glued on, and the purple and white leather sleeved letterman's jacket draped across her shoulders and down each side of her breasts. With the heavy makeup and mascara she looked like a hooker, which is just what I wanted her to look like.

"We're here." I said and pulled the car into a side street and around back of a plain looking building into a small dark parking lot that couldn't be seen from the main road. There were about ten other vehicles parked.

We got out and she looked at the small dirty sign on the side of the building, it read "Park St. Adult Books and Movies".

She looked at me in surprise "God Honey, I can't go in there dressed like this!"

"Yes you can, you've been fantasizing about something like this since you were 15, putting yourself on display for men, let's do it. No one in this town knows us."

She was indecisive but I could tell she was excited. "Stay with me?" she asked.

"You and me together." I answered. She took my hand and squeezed hard.

"OK." She said. "Let's go in."

As we entered I immediately saw seven pairs of eyes shoot straight toward my wife, then quickly look away only to return if they thought I wouldn't notice. We walked through the store purposely getting in close to as many of the men as we could and they devoured my wife with their eyes zoning in on her tits and ample cleavage then moving down to her round tight ass as she walked by.

"Are you liking all this attention?" I whispered to her.

"Yes, I like the way they're looking at me." She gripped my hand tightly, "But some of them are so scroungy looking!"

"Do you know why they're staring at you?

"They want to fuck me, they all want to fuck me, oh Honey I'm so turned on, let's go back to the Motel, I want you to fuck me."

"Not yet." I said and walked her up to the man behind the counter. "Where are the booths?" I said loud enough for anyone who was listening to hear.

The man smiled. "Down the hall." And he pointed toward a dark hallway in the rear of the store. I led my wife to the hallway and looked back seeing all seven of the men watching. This was going to be so good.

There was a row of doorways each with a light at the top of the door, I chose the last one.

"What's this, what are we doing?" asked my wife.

"Just go in, you'll see." And as I closed the door behind us I saw a group of men coming down the hall heading toward the doorway next to ours. When we got inside I took my wife into my arms and kissed her, feeling her breasts flatten out against my chest. The door next to us closed and there was the sound of movement in the room next to us.

"What is that?" my wife asked.

"Look." I said and pointed down toward the lower part of the wall separating the two rooms. There was a hole about 5 inches wide in the wall.

"On no," she said having some realization, "Honey I can't do this, let's leave."

"No, you've teased enough." I said and kissed her roughly. "It's time to put out."

Next door there was a sound of a zipper and a rustling of clothes, then movement down by the hole.

A man whispered through the hole. "Girl, put those beautiful tits down here." My wife looked at me and I nodded. She took off her jacket and pulled off her top and then hesitated, "I don't know Honey, maybe we should leave..." I turned her around and unsnapped her bra, her heavy tits bounced free "Get down there, you've teased him with that body, show him your tits!" I pushed her down to the hole and she slowly squeezed her tits together and put as much of them as she could fit into the hole, then her eyes flew open wide and she gasped "Oh... oh God Honey... he's sucking my nipples...oh baby...huh...oh! She looked up at me with worried eyes.

"It's OK, let him suck you, how does it feel?"

"It's... oh...it's good...good." she whispered heavily and watched her tits move with the force of his sucking. Wet slurping sounds filled the room. He sucked and licked her nipples for over a minute, "Baby" she said to me, "I'm so...uh...so turned on...undo my jeans..."

"Oh no..., he stopped." She said, disappointed. "Oh Jesus!" she yelped and she drew away from the hole. A huge hard cock and heavy balls framed in dark hair had slipped through the hole.

My wife stared at it, another man's cock, something she had never before touched. "Touch it." I said and pushed her forward.

She reached up and gently touched the swollen head, running her finger around the large tight rim, the cock moved forward as far as it could against the wall and the man moaned and said softly, "Please girl, please..." My wife's eyes looked up and I nodded. She gently took it with her hand and started slowly stroking. The man on the other side of the wall started breathing heavy. I kneeled down next to my wife and said "Lick it, take it in your mouth."

"It's wonderful, but..." She said.

"You can do it" and I kissed her neck and bare shoulders, "use your tongue."

She stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of the man's cock. "Oh God.." the man groaned. Encouraged, my wife opened her mouth wide and slowly engulfed the entire mushroom cockhead with her wet warmth, and then pushed forward taking the man into her throat. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, my wonderful slut of a wife sucking another man's cock.

"You're beautiful." I said to her. "It's a wonderful thing you're doing, for this man."

She moaned something to me but her mouth was full of cock so I couldn't make out what she said.

Her head was bobbing back and forth quickly now and spit was dripping down the sides of her mouth onto her naked tits. The man was groaning continuously and I knew that inside her mouth her tongue was dancing against his cock, driving him crazy, then he roughly said "Huhhh..." and his body started jerking against the wall uncontrollably and my wife started gagging and choking and her throat muscles worked furiously. I knew the man was cumming, filling her throat with cum. She kept his cock deep in her mouth and air blew threw her nose and she whimpered softly. Finally the man slowly withdrew from her mouth and a softening cock slipped out of my wife's mouth and cum dripped out onto her tits.

She leaned back catching her breath and the man whispered through the hole, "Thank you girl."

My wife looked at me and her cum covered face smiled. I kissed her wet sloppy mouth and heard the door next to us close and there was more rustling of clothing and my wife looked at the hole as another cock appeared, and a low voice said "Please baby...".

I folded the letterman's jacket and placed it under her knees for padding from the floor and she reached forward and making an "O" with the thumb and forefinger of one hand she started rubbing back and forth on just the rim of the man's mushroom cock head. She started out moving slowly and the head of his cock swelled in size, then she went faster and faster back and forth never touching any other part of his cock. The man was moaning and said "Uhh! You bitch... please...huh...huh..." she was torturing the poor man and he was thrusting his cock forward trying to get her to touch the rest of his cock and he was breathing hard against the wall.

Her hand continued to work the rim of his cock. It was red and huge. The man continued his moaning and breathing and thrusting, "God...please baby...I can't take it..." he said but she kept going as fast as her hand could go and she was starting to sweat and then she saw and felt the rim swell up even more and she quickly took the whole length of his cock into her mouth and throat and she sucked hard and he started cumming and she swallowed and sucked and swallowed and I thought the wall would cave in as much as the man was pushing against it. She must have kept his cock in her throat for two full minutes until he slowly pulled out of her. Tiny drops of cum dripped out of his cock onto the purple wool of her letterman's jacket but there was no cum in her mouth, she had swallowed everything that he had. She was breathing heavily and I could hear the man next door breathing heavily and then the sound of pants being pulled up and then something came through the hole and landed on the floor, "Thank you baby." He said through the hole. My wife reached down and picked up a $20.00 bill. "My God Honey," she said to me, "I'm a whore!"

Before I could reply the door in the next room closed and a third cock shoved through the hole. I knew there were seven men and that she was on the third one now. That left four. As my wife began to work on her third cock I took off my clothes and got down next to her and started kissing her body, tasting the sweat she had worked up, and I unzipped her jeans. My own cock was hard and I wanted to see more than just her sucking other men's cocks. She felt so good against my naked skin and I felt her body move as she serviced another man. I put my face down next to hers and kissed her cheeks feeling the hard cock moving inside her mouth. Suddenly she backed away a few inches, opened her mouth and her hand stroked the cock and cum came spurting out drenching her face and splattering on mine as the man orgasmed and pumped out white thick cum. The musky scent was strong and cum was everywhere.

I couldn't believe this was my loving wife, "Honey..." she said "I want to cum...get my jeans off..". I pulled them off and the front of them was covered in splotches of cum. "Jesus!" I said "Look at you! You want to cum?" I asked.

"Yes, please." And she reached down and her big tits bounced as she took off her panties and I could see moisture glistening on her cunt hair.

"OK baby, you're going to cum." And then I reached up and unlocked the door to the room and pushed it open.

"What are...what are you doing!" she exclaimed.

I gripped her arm tightly and looked outside the door. The four men looked at us in surprise.

"Do you want to fuck her?" I asked them. "You can all fuck her, but make her cum first."

My wife was trying to jerk away but I held her arm tight. One of the men was older than the others, big, slightly heavy with a full gray beard. He stepped forward, "You want to cum? We'll make you cum." he said softly to my wife. She was so shocked she didn't say a word and he kneeled down in front of us. "Lay your head in your husband's lap, and let us make you feel good." And he grabbed her bare legs and pulled her down and halfway out the doorway and as I put her head in my naked lap with my hard cock alongside of her face he directed the other men.

"You two, you each take one of her tits and start licking." And he spread her legs apart and pulled her cunt up to his mouth and gently began to kiss her inner thighs.

Her eyes were wide open and she looked at me frightened and then looked down at the men going for her stiff nipples and then up at the fourth man standing over her. He had taken out his hard cock and was stroking it, and as the bearded man's tongue made contact with her clit she gasped loudly and her eyes closed and her mouth opened and she began to moan and then her hips started slowly thrusting towards the man's warm mouth. "Oh, oh, oh..." she moaned softly in a little girl's voice and the two men on her heavy tits licked and sucked and she gripped both of my wrists tightly and I held her head in my hands.

"Uhhh...I want to cum...they're...uh...they're going to...to fuck me, you're here?" She was so turned on and sexed up.

"Yes baby, I'm here, they're going to fuck you, I want them to fuck you so bad!" I answered.

"You're a...uhh...oh God! You're a bastard!" she moaned and the man standing over her was stroking his cock furiously and drooling with spit dribbling down his chin dripping onto my wife's belly. The men on each side of her squeezed her tits with their hands forcing her stiff nipples into their mouths and the big man's gray beard was scratching against the inside of her soft thighs and his tongue kept up a steady rhythm of licking the length of her poor clit. I knew she wouldn't last and soon she moaned loudly and her back arched up and her head tipped back in my lap and I saw the whites of her eyes and her body started to shudder and jerk.

"Baby...oh baby...guhh...I...I'm cumming...huhh..." she moaned. The man standing over her let out a grunt and then his cock shot cum out and started coating her belly with thick droplets of white.

"Cum baby! Cum!" I yelled in her ear and she did cum, orgasming harder than I'd ever seen her orgasm before. I couldn't believe myself, wanting these men to fuck my beautiful loving wife, my wife cumming to another man's tongue.

When her body stopped jerking the men let up on her tits and her nipples slipped out of their mouths, they were red and swollen large from the sucking. The big man gently laid her hips down on the floor and stood up and looked at the two remaining men. "You men take her first, I want to fuck her last."

They didn't waste any time and before my wife could recover from her orgasm one of them had his pants down and was in between her legs and her tits started bouncing and her head was moving back and forth in my lap as he shoved his hard cock deep into her wet cunt.

"UUhhh..." was all she got out before he fastened his mouth on her lips and sucked her breath while he fucked her and I could hear her muffled moaning. I watched this stranger kissing and drooling into my wife's mouth and his cock shove in and out of my wife's cunt burying its whole length deep inside her, the large cockhead coming almost all the way out before slamming into her again and again. I couldn't believe what was happening, and how turned on I was, I wanted her to be fucked so hard, wanted my wife fucked! I was almost insane with lust. My own cock was so swollen, Jesus it felt so God damned good, the devil with it, just fuck her brains out!

The man between her legs stiffened and his mouth blew spit against her lips and he started jerking hard into her hips and I knew he was filling her with his cum. As soon as he withdrew the next man pulled him away from her body and as she spit saliva from her mouth he forced his way between her legs trying desperately to get his cock into her. As he roughly penetrated her cunt cum from the other man was forced out and onto the floor and my wife's head started bobbing back and forth as she was fucked again.

I grabbed her head with both hands from behind and forced her to look down at what was happening to her cunt, "Look bitch, you like it? You like letting men fuck you? Look at yourself you slut, you're being fucked! Look at it!"

Her eyes were glazed over as she looked down, "Oh, yuh, yes, I..I'm a slut...I...uh...oh, oh fuck! I'm cum...uhh God cumming again!" Then her eyes rolled back into her head and I heard her whine loudly then her body began to spasm uncontrollably, she was cumming hard, lost in another orgasm.

The man felt her cunt spasm and he couldn't hold it, he came into her filling her again with cum. I was crazy with lust and I needed to cum so badly then I looked at the big gray bearded man. He had taken off all of his clothes and as my wife was being banged by the two men he had been slowly stroking his cock and I couldn't believe the size of it, it was at least ten inches long, thick as a beer can and the head was gigantic! Oh this was going to be so good, my wife was going to take this huge man and I was going to stroke myself and watch him fuck the hell out of her!

The sixth man rolled off of my wife, got up, pulled up his pants, mumbled a thank you and left. I cradled her head in my hands, bent down and softly kissed her wet lips. Her makeup was smeared all over her face, she looked so sexy. "I love you." I said.

She looked up and saw the bearded man standing over her, and when she saw his huge cock she jumped.

"Oh no, Honey, I can't take that, please, God I can't!" The bearded man slowly got down on his knees and moved toward her. "Honey no...".

"You're going to take it! Take all of it!" I said.

The man looked at me and said, "Hold her down."

"Oh baby no...no..." my wife pleaded but I didn't listen, I was too far gone in lust and I needed to cum, so I laid her head on the letterman's jacket and pulled her legs up and back and pinned her in that position with her cunt and her swollen clit completely open and exposed, drenched with the cum of two other men. Her arms reached up and grabbed at my thighs.

The bearded man was so big that his body almost covered my small wife completely, and that huge cock moved closer toward her cunt.

"Hold her tight!" he yelled. She looked wildly around and struggled but it was no use. Between his weight and my pinning her legs wide open she couldn't move and then a look of shock and pain crossed her face and her mouth opened wide and a scream came out and I saw that huge mushroom cockhead contact my wife's exposed cunt and it slowly pushed in. Her head was shaking back and forth and a steady stream of yells and moans came from her lips but neither the bearded man nor I listened to her pleas and the cockhead disappeared into her cunt. Her body shuddered and as the thick shaft slid in tears came from her eyes and she was grunting like an animal and gasping for breath.

I was amazed when the last of his ten inches pushed into her. Her mouth was opened as wide as it could and she just panted, and then he started pounding her.

"Ahhhhh...oh God...oh God...oh God!" she kept saying. Her body was jumping back and forth as he pounded her with his weight. The huge cock was pumping in and out like a piston and her poor body was barely visible beneath his bulk, and she screamed through clenched teeth "Ohhhh...cmon...cmon...uh huh...uh huh...cmon...harder...fuck me...fuck me!"

I let go of her legs but they were trapped by his arms and she took his assault and I couldn't believe the pounding he was giving her. Her body jumped about a foot every time he pounded into her but she was taking it all and taunting him through her teeth. I leaned back and watched, her looks of pain and pleasure and her yells and moans and the tears in her eyes as she took that monster cock to the hilt. I grabbed my swollen cock and stroked to every pounding he gave her.

"She's cumming again! I can feel her!" the bearded man yelled between thrusts.

My wife the slut was cumming for the third time and I couldn't hold it any longer, the sight of her, look at her! I could smell the musky scent of her sex and the men's cum, it was so strong and oh God she had been fucked and her poor body banged so hard, I loved her so much, then the pleasure exploded like a bomb burst and my legs went weak as my tortured cock swelled up then spewed out streamer after long streamer of thick white cum splashing all over her face and the man's chest and made squishing sounds between his chest and her tits as his body moved on top of hers. I collapsed back against the wall and my cock continued to spurt. The orgasm was so powerful that I slowly slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor, my cock still trying to pump out any cum. The man thrust in hard and my wife's body jumped and then he held there and grunted over and over again and as my wife's cunt was filled with his thick cum she lay buried beneath him on the floor and whimpered. My cum had plastered her eyes shut and the man gently wiped the cum from her eyes and kissed her softly.

12