My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 04

Story Info
Josh and Blythe look homeward.
3.5k words
12.9k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Golden Summer with Blythe Ch. 4

Josh and Blythe look homeward

Leaving the Rickshaw Hangout, seated in the back seat of Edwin's car as it glided through the darkened streets, both Josh and Blythe were strangely silent.

"Blythe," Josh said abruptly, "I'm so sorry I got us into this. We can't go through with it. What's happened to us?"

"I know," Blythe whispered, "Thank you, Josh for saying what we've both been thinking. I just want to be with you. I thought I could, but I can't go through with it either."

"How do we tell Edwin and Li Ling?" Josh wondered.

"Hey - what are you two whispering about back there," Edwin teased.

"We'll never tell," Blythe, laughed.

"Maybe - there's a way," Blythe whispered trying to reassure Josh.

"Don't tell them yet - I think I know how I can get us out of this."

Over coffee - A sudden change of plans

Arriving back at Josh's apartment, Blythe quickly took her leave, going into the kitchen to make coffee.

"Li Ling, can you come into the kitchen for a moment?"

"Sure." Entering the kitchen Li Ling said, "What's up?"

"Do you have any napkins - you know - in your purse?"

"Sure, I always carry a couple - just in case," Li Ling replied, I'll get one and bring it to you in the bathroom."

Entering the bathroom, taking one look at Blythe sitting on the commode, Li Ling said, "Ut Oh, I know two guys that are about to be very disappointed," she laughed.

"We'll tell them it's their fault. They shouldn't have gotten us so excited," Blythe giggled.

"Well, let's go back in there and give them the bad news," Li Ling laughed.

As the two women walked back into the living room, one look - and the guys knew something was up.

"Sorry guys," Blythe said, smiling in their direction. "I'm afraid all our plans are off. I'm going to be unavailable for a few days."

Josh felt such a rush of relief. Blythe did come through, He thought.

"Since this has happened, I guess I guess it's a good time to tell you guys. Blythe and I have decided we couldn't have gone through with it anyway," he said.

After having coffee, and more light-hearted conversation, Edwin and Li Ling took their departure.

Blythe rediscovers her true love.

The remainder of that week was a delightful heavenly experience as Josh showed Blythe around the City by the Bay.

One day Josh took her on a trip to the little seaside town of Sausalito. Crossing the bay by ferry, Josh watched adoringly as a stiff cool breeze blew Blythe's golden brown hair across her lovely face.

"Blythe, you are so beautiful to me," He whispered, burying his face in her fragrant brown hair. "And I love you so," he confessed.

"I love you too," Blythe whispered, her warm delicate lips brushing his for a long moment.

He felt a stab of sadness. We have only a few more days. I wish we were both going back home, he thought sadly.

Sunny Day in Sausalito

Once they stepped off the Ferryboat, Blythe was excited and could not wait to explore the little seaside town.

"This is so beautiful," she said, "Oh, look at all those beautiful sailboats. This would be a great place to live," she said.

"I knew you'd like it," Josh said obviously pleased he had brought her.

Meandering slowly along, after a while, they came to an outdoor café. Seating themselves at one of the tables, they were quickly caught up in the carefree ambiance. The day was lazy, sunny, and warm, and a little jazz trio was playing quietly.

Covering Josh's hand with hers, Blythe sighed, "Oh Josh, this is so romantic. I just love this place."

The little Trio had just finished the beautiful Brazilian tune, "Quiet Night and Quiet Stars." After the applause had died down, the Guitarist looked over toward where Josh and Blythe were seated.

"Folks, I just saw a friend of ours sneak in with his girlfriend. Let's not allow him to leave here till he comes up and does a number with us."

"Josh, he's looking over this way...does he mean you?" Blythe asked, completely surprised.

"Yeah, I'm afraid he does," Josh laughed.

As Blythe watched proudly, Josh made his way up to the little stage and strapped on the arch top guitar handed to him.

"Well," he said, looking out at the other patrons who were waiting expectantly. "I guess I'm supposed to play something - so I want to dedicate this song to my childhood sweetheart - Blythe Covington."

"Anytime I look into those lovely brown eyes of hers, this old jazz standard always comes to mind.

I'm sure you all know it. It's called, "I'm confessing that I love you."

With that, the beautiful strands of that sweet old love ballad floated out over the blue waters of the bay as the sounds of Josh's mellow guitar playing filled the little waterfront café.

Josh, his eyes drinking in the vision of Blythe, was deeply inspired and had never played better.

Why is she crying? He wondered as he looked in her direction, I'd better close this off after another chorus or two.

Josh finished to considerable applause, and after exchanging a mutual embrace with the Leader hurried back to the table where Blythe was sitting.

"Blythe, honey, what's wrong? Don't cry...Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, Josh," she apologized, "Listening to you play just now made me realize how much I love you. How I wish we could always be as we are at this moment. I'm just so happy," she said, dabbing at her moist eyes.

"I know - me too. But - I guess we have to be realistic. We are from two different backgrounds.

"But, I do love you. I wish I could have you with me always," he replied his voice betraying his sadness.

A year later -Christmas at the Covington's

Josh, preparing to spend the Christmas Holidays alone, was thrilled when he received an E-mail from Blythe asking him if he would like to come spend the Holidays with her and her parents.

Arriving a couple of days before, he was relieved when Blythe's father, Garnie and her mother, Marilyn welcomed him warmly. He thought, they both seem to be really happy I came.

Once she had helped him unpack, Blythe suggested that they borrow her father's jeep.

"Hey," she laughed, "Let's go visit our secret cave?," she said, her lovely brown eyes twinkling as a mischievous little smile lit up her sweet face.

A few minutes later bouncing along in the jeep, across the snow covered fields, they arrived at the wooded area of Josh's old family farm.

"Josh, why don't we bring that blanket with us from the back seat?"

"Okay... if we want to stay a little bit, we may need to put it around us to keep warm," he said, in his usual thoughtful way.

"You think so, huh?" Blythe said, with a little laugh.

"I thought maybe you might volunteer to keep me warm," she said with a suggestive little smirk.

Seeing Josh's eyes light up, as he understood what she was suggesting was the highlight of her day.

Walking a few yards in they quickly arrived at the entrance to their little secret cave. Pulling the snow covered vines aside, Josh held them back to allow Blythe to step inside.

"Gee!," She said, as she stepped in and looked around," it's just as we left it. I don't think anyone has been in here since us."

Upon Josh's arrival, the two of them had been able to steal a few furtive kisses when her parents were out of the room, but now as they came into each other's hungry arms they were at each other with a vengeance.

Hard kisses, soft kisses, their tongues dancing together in a sensual dance, coming up for air, the vapor floating up from their panting mouths their erotic passions soared quickly out of control.

"God...Blythe," Josh panted, his arousal becoming painful, "Isn't it too cold in here?"

"Gee, Josh," she giggled, "You're a musician, haven't you ever heard that song, "I've got my Love to keep me Warm."

"Okay," he laughed. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Within moments, both Blythe and Josh had slipped out of their winter clothing. Using the clothes as a warm mattress a hungry Blythe lay back on the makeshift bed. She was a vision laying there, her shiny golden brown hair fanning out from her delicate little face.

Josh drank in the sight of her - like so many beautiful young women, she was slender and petite. Although she was shivering, she smiled up at him sexily.

Slowly, seductively, Blythe began slipping her white panties down her beautiful little thighs. As she did this, she smiled up at Josh. She obviously knew the effect she was having on him.

Josh's cock had thickened pleasantly, as he watched her undress. The cold winter air quickly drove them under the blanket. With the blanket over them, Josh could smell her warm naked essence. Her intimate feminine fragrance enflamed his sexual desire for her even more.

As Josh lay down beside her - their warm naked bodies touching, she whispered, "Josh, I can hardly wait. I'm getting my best Christmas present a couple days early, "she giggled. "It's been so long...let's make it wild and good for each other," she said, smiling into his already feverish eyes.

Under the blanket, Blythe picked up a whiff of his male scent. I've missed even the smell of him, she thought, as instantly her own arousal started.

Under the warm blanket, Josh started kissing and sucking on her perky swollen titties. Kissing Blythe's warm delicate lips, Josh could hear her breathing becoming more and more uneven. Her scented fragrant breath felt warm on his face.

"Gosh...," she whispered, "You feel and smell so wonderful - I've missed you."

Josh could felt her warm breath caressing his face.

Her sexual arousal took violent hold of her. Josh could sense her sexual hunger, as she pressed her warm naked body against him.

"Touch me...down there," she said her sultry voice barely above a whisper.

"Okay," he whispered back, wanting to keep the intimacy of the moment.

"I'll try to do it...real soft...just the way you like...okay?"

Blythe uttered a tortured little female moan, as Josh's warm wanting fingers began caressing their way down her warm belly. A moment later, his fingers slipped into the waiting thatch of black pubic hair that covered her mound.

Lying there next to Blythe, Josh wet his index finger with her translucent juices. Then softly, like stroking a butterfly, he started sliding his wet messy finger slowly up and down her moistening Slit.

"HHHmmm, that feels sooo good," she whispered.

Blythe's sexual moans and little whimpers began to grow louder. With the blanket pulled up over their heads the sounds were muted. They were plunged into delicious intimate darkness.

The light pleasant scent of Blythe under the warm blanket was heavily erotic and overpowering. In the darkness, under the covers, Josh began to gently, softly caress her swollen clitoris. Her tiny moans started too increased in intensity. Within moments, the agonizing joyful pain of her arousal drove her to whisper in Josh's ear.

"I'm ready!" she said her voice filled with urgency, "Come inside me."

Josh needed to hear no more - his own swollen member was hard rock.

"Take...meee now," Blythe pleaded. "Take me hard and good, "she begged letting Josh know she was ready.

She licked her dry lips - parched from her arousal. Her beautiful brown eyes were feverish.

He was starved for the feel of her. He couldn't wait to enjoy her. He wanted to fuck her silly.

Blythe, her brown eyes glazed over from her sexual hunger and desire, stared into Josh's feverish eyes. Pulling her luscious thighs back against her swollen titties - Josh watched hungrily as her swollen pussy gaped slightly open. She knows exactly how to excite me, he thought.

Just when he was sure he couldn't wait any longer, Blythe feverishly in heat whispered, "Touch me softly with your cock," Since Josh loved it all; he had no problem following her direction.

He quickly climbed between Blythe's warm fragrant thighs - his blood-engorged cock swollen to almost painful proportion. For a few moments, he softly moved his now slick warm cock around in all of Blythe's warm moistness. Her swollen pussy was awash in her juices. A little welcoming moan escaped her lips. She lay back - anticipating - waiting to be taken.

With a hard thrust, Josh entered Blythe! She gasped in shock and surprise! He could feel her hot velvety moist pussy - envelope - then close tight around his cock. Now deep inside her moist cavern, Josh started fucking her - the tempo of their up and down motion increased - as Josh rode her slender little figure under the blanket.

"Fuck meee," She goaded him, "fuck me harder, darling!"

I want to make this so good for her. She's as hungry as I am, Josh thought. Blythe though tiny and petite, was wiry and strong. She hungrily met Josh's wild thrushes head on.

Positioning her hips and thighs, she fucked Josh back just as violently. The two of them grunted, struggling upwards together, toward that promised moment of excruciating joy. His sexual grunts - her female cries, squeaks, and squeals filled their Secret Cave with their intimate sounds.

Josh realized this was his Heaven. There would never be another woman to compare to his Blythe. She knew exactly what to do to arouse him to even greater and more violent sexual activity.

Suddenly Blythe excited and in a sexual frenzy, bit his ear. For a moment, Josh felt her hot breath inside his ear. Her little teeth biting down on his ear was painful. this is heavenly; he thought...nothing could be better than this.

"I've missed you so much. You feel soooo good," Blythe panted in his ear as they continued slamming into each other.

Josh was becoming exhausted, gasping, almost out of breath. He had to make this sexually insane petite little female come soon! He felt their warm bodies melting together - now hot and sweaty against each other in spite of the cold air outside the warmth of their blanket.

"I'm almost there," Blythe, whimpered meeting his wild lunges by slamming into his pubic bone with her own. Some of her sweaty golden brown hair, now out of place and tousled, was plastered against her delicate little face.

Suddenly Josh felt Blythe's strong supple legs and thighs encircle his waist. The heat of her wanton thighs, overpowered his senses. He insanely, mindlessly, continue to plunge deep into her warm moist cavern of delight.

Then in the sexual heat of the erotic trip to their climax; he felt her brace herself - her signal to him that she was almost at her climax...she was ready.

Positioning himself between her warm soft thighs, he pounded her violently, hearing her little moans and sexual agonizing squeals each time he slammed against her brown hairy pubic mound.

A moment later, Blythe gave a loud agonizing groan that started deep inside her tortured sensual body. "I'm Commmiinng!" she groaned loudly in his ear.

That was followed in a heartbeat by her scream of released tension as she achieved her climax. "AAAAAaaaaggghhhh" she moaned the sound coming from deep inside her then finally up - out through her delicate lips. She gasped for breath. Her lovely lips parted - her panting mouth gaped wide open.

A moment later Josh arrived at his pinnacle - climaxed - rode the crest of his sensual wave teetered for a moment - then crashing over. Blythe obligingly ran his coming out nicely for him as she continued to fuck him back dutifully.

Josh rolled off after a few more moments. Trying to catch their breath, they lie there on their backs enjoying the cozy darkness - the heat from their bodies keeping them warm. A few moments later, staying under the blanket to keep warm, they got dressed.

Once back at the house, Josh could sense her parents knew what they had been doing; but neither seem to be that upset about it.

"We took a ride over to Josh's Grandfather old farm," Blythe told them.

Christmas Dinner

Christmas dinner had been wonderful. The turkey, the stuffing, and all the other treats so typical of farm families were present in abundance to be enjoyed.

"Josh," Garnie, Blythe's father said, after they had finished dinner,

"Let's take a walk - I want to show you what I've done to the old place since you left," he laughed.

"Oh, Daddy," Blythe laughed, "Josh has his good clothes on. He doesn't want to go tramping around in that old barnyard with all that manure and mud."

"Josh may be a big city boy; but, I'll bet he still enjoys coming home," Garnie laughed.

"Maybe it will do him good to step in some manure. Maybe if it sticks he'll decide to come back home where he belongs," he said.

Garnie's proposal

Once out in the area of the barns Garnie lost no time in coming right to the point.

"Josh, my little girl is crazy about you," He laughed.

"And I'm afraid my wife Marilyn isn't much better," he confided.

"I know you are a proud man, and if you love Blythe as much as she certainly loves you, I have a proposition for you. Will you listen to my offer with an open mind?" he said.

"Yes, Sir," Josh warmly replied. I like this man, he thought.

"I know, you're already a Senior Manager with the company you're with out on the Coast, and you'll no doubt continue to be successful because you're a smart guy and a hard worker.

"I saw that as I watched you working your Grandfather's place the last summer you were here. Even with Blythe distracting you, that was a great job you did with just that one old John Deere tractor," he said with a kindly smile.

"To take another tack - I know you are crazy about our Blythe. My wife says she can see it in your eyes every time you look at our daughter. I'm an old man; but even I can see that if any two people ever deserved to be together, it's you and Blythe.

"Josh, I know you're no where near as well off as we are, but...and I haven't even told Blythe about this yet...I bought your Grandfather's two hundred acres when he retired and moved to town.

"So... here's my offer. First you have our permission to marry Blythe; and secondly - the day you two are married, I'm going to give you and Blythe your Grandfather's old farm as a wedding gift. You belong here with us."

Garnie watched, almost embarrassed at the younger man's reaction. He could see Josh's eyes were moist, and being the considerate man that he was, he looked away for a few moments.

"Mr. Covington, Blythe is all I've ever wanted since I saw her in the first grade class at Erwin Grade School. She means the world to me," he said fervently.

"Good - then!," Garnie said, "Let's go give our girls the good news," he laughed.

Epilogue

So...a month later, on a cold winter Sunday - surrounded by friends and family; Blythe and Josh were married. Everyone was a bit shocked when Josh and Blythe had picked as the Best Man and Maid of Honor their best friends, from California, Edwin and Li Ling.

When Garnie Covington retired a few years later, Josh took over as General Manager of Covington farms. With his advanced knowledge of computer skills, and his proud father-in-law guiding him on farm matters - Josh and Blythe were gradually given controlling interest.

A few years later the couple, with a handsome little son and a beautiful little golden brown haired daughter - made their way into a secluded wooded area.

"Come kids," the father said, "I think I've found a nice little hideout for you to play in next summer."

The four of them tramped through the snow until they came to some trees overgrown with vines. Tugging at them, shaking the snow off, the father pulled the vines aside and stood back.

"WOW, kids," the mother said, "Look what Daddy's found for you - your very own cave."

Josh and Blythe watched proudly, their eyes moist with emotion, as their little son and daughter enter into the secret Cave - just as they had - so many golden summers ago.

12