My Golfing Partner

Story Info
A very unusual game.
3.2k words
4.38
72.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 27, single with a nice flat and car and a job as a consultant which allowed me to set my own hours of work. I had money in my pocket and not being the ugliest guy around never wanted for female companionship. However while I went out with a lot of good-looking girls in their late teens and early twenties my real interest lay with what I referred to as fuck-chicks in their thirties and forties, many of them married and needing some good sex on the side.

I'd recently taken up golf and while I realised I was never going to be another Tiger Woods I managed to acquire a reasonable handicap which I could play to and sometimes better.

My parents lived in a nearby town and during a visit my mother introduced me to a friend who was a keen golfer. I readily accepted her offer to join her and some friends for a mixed foursome at her local course and enjoyed a good day out.

The other female in the group was very different from mum's friend who was short and stocky. Sam on the other hand was tall, lean, good legs and quite attractive in a mature way. I guessed her to be around the 50 mark.

As I was putting my clubs in the car, Sam came over and said in a friendly but not pushy manner 'You know our games are pretty evenly matched. Perhaps we could have a game sometime.'

I readily agreed and we arranged to meet at the club the following Sunday.

Sam and I played together a few times and I have to say I enjoyed being with her. I had no thoughts however of bedding her.

It must have been two months or so after we'd met that Sam called me to say she'd been invited to a party at a friend's place but didn't want to go alone. She wondered if I'd mind accompanying her. It so happened that an 'arrangement' I'd taken a lot of trouble to set up for that night had just fallen through so I thought 'why not' and agreed to partner her.

I hadn't expected much from the party but it turned out to be a lot of fun though I didn't spend much time with Sam who spent most of the evening talking to the hostess. Finally it was time to leave and I drove Sam to her apartment and stopped outside. Having no thoughts of prolonging our 'date' I left the engine running.

'I enjoyed the evening Sam. We should do it again some time.'

'I'd have thought you had better ways to spend your evenings than with an old thing like me.'

'On the contrary I prefer the company of more mature woman and I certainly don't think of you as old.'

'Flattery won't get you anywhere I'm afraid Mike. I like being with you but I have an aversion to men in general in anything but a platonic way.'

'That's a pity. You've obviously been dealing with the wrong men.'

'Man singular. I've only known one to get close to and after my experience with him I'd never let another into my life.'

'Want to tell me about it? I'm a good listener.'

I switched off the engine and waited.

Sam was quiet for a while and then turned to me and said. 'I've never told my story to anyone and I don't know why I should tell you. But perhaps it's time I got it off my chest. It's going to take some time so if you want to hear it let's go inside and I'll make some coffee.'

Ten minutes later we were both sitting on a comfortable couch, coffee cups on the table in front of us. Then Sam began to talk.

'I was nineteen when I married, my husband twenty five. I was a virgin and in fact was pretty naive about things in general, particularly about sex.

On my wedding night my husband raped me. Well I don't suppose it was rape because I never tried to stop him and of course we were married. I don't know quite what I expected but what I didn't expect was the pain and the hurt as he thrust into me and continued to drive into me despite my cries. When he'd finished he just rolled off me and fell asleep. I got up and on going to the bathroom found the tops of my legs covered in blood.

If I had any thoughts this was a one-off experience I was mistaken as the same thing happened the next night and the next. During the day he was quite the gentleman but come bed-time his only interest was sex. I hated it and I came to hate him.

As the years wore on he began to complain that I didn't respond to him and tell me I was a lousy ....., well I leave you to guess the rest. Soon however I began to notice that his trips away for his job were becoming more frequent and longer and it came as no surprise when he told me he was leaving me for his young secretary who he described as a 'dream in the sack'. Soon after we divorced. End of story.'

'And you haven't had a relationship with another man since?'

'No. After that experience I decided I would never expose myself again to the sordid selfish lust of a man and I've kept to that for almost twenty five years.'

'Sam I really feel for you and can understand why you turned against men. But in doing so you denied yourself the opportunity of forming a relationship with someone who could have shown you the wonderful ways in which sex can be enjoyed by both parties. You've missed out on so much.'

'I just don't think about it and what I don't know I can't miss can I? Anyhow at 52 it's too late in the day to start thinking about what might have been.'

'Sam believe me you're not too old to start over and find pleasure in being close to somebody. I know personally one woman, nearly ten years older than you, who enjoys a very full sex life. She simply loves to fuck.'

I used the word deliberately to see what sort of reaction I would get and unsurprisingly I saw Sam tense up on hearing the 'f' word.

'I'm sorry Sam if I've offended you but I do want you to understand that a woman's sex life isn't over at 52 or, as in your case, in her mid-twenties.'

'It's OK Mike. Hearing it from you seemed almost normal unlike when my husband used it in a hard, ugly way. I'm not offended and I'm not a prude.'

'Sam I'm going to ask you something and you can either say no or agree without any recriminations. May I kiss you?'

Sam looked at me and then turned her head away. She didn't answer.

Taking my chances I reached over and turned her face towards me moving slowly but deliberately to put my lips on hers in a soft kiss. I held her face in my hands while I continued to plant more light kisses on her mouth. Sam didn't react. But at least she didn't pull away. But I did.

'You know Sam I've found one of the most exciting things a man and a woman can do together is to share a meaningful kiss, a kiss that is a physical expression of their wanting to be close to each other. And Sam, I enjoyed kissing you.'

'What do you expect to get from an old frump like me Mike? There's nothing I've got which you can't get from plenty of other women.'

'Tell me Sam did you enjoy me kissing you?'

'Yes but a kiss is just that. It doesn't mean anything.'

'Well it certainly meant something to me. The touch of your lips excited me and got me thinking about being a lot closer to you. Would you object to my kissing you again?'

Again Sam remained silent and again I leaned in and kissed her lips, this time a little more firmly, my mouth slightly open the tip of my tongue teasing the soft insides of her lips. To my pleasure I felt Sam's mouth open slightly and accept small licks from the tip of my tongue. Sam's eyes were closed as I moved from her mouth planting a host of small kisses on her face down to her neck.

Sam's tenseness seemed to fade a little as I leaned back and cradled her head on my shoulder. Having achieved what I thought was something of a breakthrough, albeit a minor one, I decided it was better not to push my luck too far this first time.

"Perhaps I should go.' I whispered.

Sam had her eyes closed and for a start I thought she hadn't heard me. But as I moved to get up I heard her say in a small voice 'Stay.'

I settled back and pondered my next move. Here we were sitting close together on the couch, my arm around Sam, her head on my shoulder, her eyes closed.

"Of course I'll stay but only as long as you want me to.'

Sam made no response.

'Sam my arm's going to sleep. If I'm going to stay we're going to have to make ourselves more comfortable. Let's stretch out.'

I slid back on the couch kicking off my shoes and almost dragged Sam up to lie beside me facing each other, our lips close.

Much to my surprise I felt Sam's arm come across me and then her face moving closer to mine. The message I got was that she wanted to kiss me but couldn't summon up the courage to do so. I helped her out by leaning in to share a kiss which deepened as it lengthened.

Now I thought was the time to make a decisive move. Slowly my hand moved down to rest on Sam's leg and as this provoked no reaction I proceeded to slide it up the hem of her dress to the point where I could place my hand on the bare flesh above her stocking top.

Sam stiffened but made no attempt to move my hand away. As our increasingly passionate kissing continued I gently stroked her smooth thigh, first outside then the soft inside. Very slowly I stroked higher until at each pass I touched the gusset of her panties.

The only response from Sam was a murmuring, impossible to decipher but which I decided to take as expressions of pleasure.

My boldness gathering I gradually worked my hand under the elastic of her panties and after what seemed an age finally managed to rest it on her hairy mound. Immediately Sam pulled away and looked at me in a way I was sure indicated I should stop. But instead she leaned back into me saying 'Please be gentle.'

As our kissing resumed I began a slow exploration of Sam's cunt taking great care not to make any sudden move. Slowly I parted her surprisingly large lips using a finger to tease them apart and then run up and down her cunt-slit. She was dry.

Carefully I moved my fingers up searching for the nub which I hoped would be the key to opening her up to the delights of sex. Again, much to my surprise, I found her clit already exposed, not the largest I'd ever had the pleasure of knowing but still bigger than I had expected. Slowly I began to stroke around it, teasing it alternating with dips into her now open hole, a hole which I noted with pleasure was not quite as dry as before.

Sam was now breathing hard and making little meowing noises which I knew were indications of sexual pleasure. As my stroking continued Sam's little cries increased in intensity and suddenly without warning she stiffened clamping my hand between her thighs and then shuddered.

'Oh my God. What did you do to me?' Sam almost moaned.

'I made you cum darling. You've had an orgasm, possibly the first you've ever experienced. Did you enjoy it?'

'I've never known anything like it. The feeling was so intense. I thought for a moment I was going to pass out.'

Sam was quiet for some minutes and I thought she was asleep, But then in a small voice she asked.

'What about you? Don't you need release?'

'That would be great darling but what we've done tonight was for you. I wanted to show you what pleasure two people can experience, the woman as well as the man.'

'Mike you told me that sex is something to be shared and so far I'm the only one to enjoy. I want you to enjoy too so please I'm here for you if you want me.'

'Of course I want you darling but I just don't want you to think that's part of the deal. If you really want me to enjoy you I'd be delighted to do so.'

Sam said nothing in response but shifted so she was more on her back with her legs spread wider than before.

I quickly unbuckled, unzipped and pulled my trousers and underpants down around my ankles before kicking them free. Then raising up I set my body between Sam's open thighs and positioned my achingly hard cock against Sam's cunt.

Taking the shaft in my hand I slowly rubbed the head up and down Sam's now very wet slit taking care to avoid what I felt sure was an overly-sensitive clit. Sam moaned quietly.

'That feels so good. I don't want you to stop what you're doing but I want so much to feel you inside me.'

Without hesitation I placed the head of my cock at Sam's fuck-hole and gently pushed in. She was tight as I'd expected but her orgasm-induced wetness made for unrestricted entry. With one push I was in deep, at full stretch. I just lay there relishing the warmth of Sam's delightful cunt, the aroma rising from it delighting my nasal senses.

The one thing I'd been able to develop over the years was constraint taking pleasure in my ability to hold back my ejaculation until I'd given my fuck-partner all the pleasure I was capable of. So, despite the joy of being wedged inside Sam's tight, well-lubricated cunt I found no difficulty in preventing the ache in my balls progressing before I was ready. And that meant enjoying Sam to the full and, hopefully, showing her how enjoyable fucking could be so she'd want more.

Slowly but firmly I stroked into Sam's fuck-hole all the time kissing her now very responsive lips. Time seemed to stand still as I alternated deep thrusts with teasing of her inner lips with the tip of my cock.

For a moment Sam disengaged from my lips. 'Darling if this is what you meant by fucking then I want a lot more of it.'

I responded by describing the pleasure she was giving me interspersing words of love with fuck-talk all of which seemed to get her more and more excited until she breathed into my ear 'Darling it's happening again. That wonderful hotness is creeping up over me and I'm starting to feel as if I want to explode.'

I too was feeling the need to explode creeping up on me and I began to quicken my thrusts which brought deeper moans from Sam.

'Yes darling. Fuck me harder. Make me yours. Do it. Do it inside me. Fill me with your juice. Oh God it's happening, it's sooooooooo good.'

Sam held me tight to her as with one final thrust I emptied my cum-laden balls deep inside her. We both shook with joy and relief.

Now over the ten years since I had my first fuck (with a middle-aged aunt who schooled me well) I'd fucked a lot of women. Some young but most in the 30/40 year age group, one or two somewhat older. Sam wasn't the oldest woman I'd fucked but she was certainly one of the best. No doubt the lack of any sex during the last 25 years had left her cunt somewhat 'virginal' and much tighter than I'd expect from a 52 year old, but the smoothness of her fuck-tunnel and the taughtness of her cunt muscles placed her in the top list of the women I'd most enjoyed fucking. Like the best she left me feeling weak and shattered.

It was some time before we disengaged. With considerable reluctance I withdrew my semi-hard cock from her cum-filled hole. We lay in each others arms saying nothing, simply enjoying each other's presence.

Presumably we both dozed off as it was sometime later that I woke up and saw the night was giving way to daylight.

Sam came awake as I moved.

'Darling I have to go. I have a busy day ahead and as much as I'd love to spend a whole lot more time with you I can't.'

'I understand darling. I don't want you to leave but even if I never see you again I have to thank you for making me a woman once again. You've opened my eyes to a world I never knew existed. I want so much to ask you to repeat what we experienced together last night but I'm not going to make any demands on you. All I'll say is that whenever you want me I'll be here for you welcoming you with open arms.'

'Darling Sam. No, this was not a one off thing and we'll certainly enjoy each other again, I hope frequently. But more important is that you now know what pleasure a man can bring to you and perhaps you should start looking for someone else to share your wonderful assets with. You are a highly desirable woman who deserves much more than you've had.

As you must realise I'm so much younger than you with little chance of our forming a long-term relationship. I want you to find a man of your own, one you can enjoy to the full as you've enjoyed me. Until then and while I remain uncommitted elsewhere I'll be around whenever you want me. Don't worry I want to enjoy your delightful body a lot more yet and introduce you to other joys some of which you couldn't begin to imagine.

Now darling I must go' and with those final words and a delicate kiss on Sam's forehead I left to begin another day.

As promised, I returned to Sam frequently delighting in seeing her interest in sex in all its guises develop and her carnal appetite grow. And as hoped, in time Sam found another man near her own age who was able to give her much of what I'd given her. Eventually the day came when she told me she was getting married again and had decided that from then on she was going to be a one-man woman. She cried as we said goodbye for the last time but only after a night of no-holds-barred sex. A great note to end on.