My Good Girl

Story Info
A Submissive woman ask her Master for what she wants.
1k words
3.72
18.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What follows is a wish list from a lover of mine. I presented her a simple story beginning and she writes the rest- then I choose to interpret it into reality. My beginning..

You are my good girl. You did just as i told you. You undressed, took a long hot shower, dried off and fixed your hair and makeup. Then you entered the room. It's completely dark. You can't see an inch in front of your face. You step, carefully, ten steps into the room as I told you. You feel at your bare feet the soft fabric i had mentioned. You pick it up and with a little trouble you tie it over your eyes as best you can. Then you get on your hands and knees and wait. You can hear something moving in the room with you. The hairs on your arms stand on end as you feel my breath on you. Your hands are taken and strapped into leather shackles and your mouth is raised to me. You start to speak and feel a hot swath of pain and pleasure rain across your back in several warm slashes. You are told to open your mouth and you do. Because you are my good girl.

Her reply...

Upon opening my mouth I feel your head just at my lips. I blush and move my tongue out to lick you. I hear how it pleases you and I lick more, moving forward and bringing your head into my mouth sucking gently and moving my tongue over you. You feel slightly extra pressure and pleasure when you feel my tongue ring against you. I bring you further in my mouth, sucking gently on your shaft and then licking it. I start pulling you in and out of my mouth, wanting to hear more of your sounds of approval.

I bring you out slowly and pay a little more attention to your head before I lick down your shaft and start to lick and suck on your balls I don't get to do so very long as I feel you pull up on my shackles bringing me to my feet. I feel your hands fondle me and I blush, breathing heavily. Your breath is on my neck and your lips brush past my ear and it's not long before I feel something else at my mouth. You're gripping something soft and I taste plastic as you begin slipping it into my mouth. You move it in and out of my mouth and I start to recognize what it is. You move me onto the bed and hook my hands to the headboard. I hear your low, rough voice tell me to stay on my knees, arch my back, that's it, and stick out my ass.... I do as I'm told. I feel one long lick along my slit and I know you taste how wet I am and then I feel your tongue move to my asshole. I bite my lip, moaning softly as you lick gently, slowly pushing in with your tongue. You pull away and I feel the plug slowly, gently push in. I gasp and moan and then I feel a long tail trailing between my legs. Then the sharp bite across my back again and I moan out, almost a scream. Your nails bite my ass and I realize, I'm your good pony and you're going to ride me. You'll only break me if needed, but that's not necessarily what you want

The plug feels good inside me and I stick my ass out more, rubbing against your hard shaft. I feel the sharp pain once again fall along my back and I moan out. I don't move. You seem to smile and I hear you say, "Good girl," before I feel your hand on my breast again, your fingers on my nipples making me moan noises of pleasure. Not before long, one of your fingers starts to play with my clitoris and I can feel the want and need radiate from you. It's becoming hard for you to keep control and do as you intended. You feel me shudder as your fingers move inside my pussy, pumping slowly in and out. "Do you want me?" You pinch my nipple.

"Aaahh.. Yes.."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you inside me."

"I am inside you." You move to my other breast.

"Oooohh... God, Please, I want your hard cock! I want you to fuck me! Please~~ aaAH!! I want your dick inside me pumping in and out!"

You reply, in a low, gruff voice, "Good girl."

You take your fingers out of my pussy and put them in my mouth. I suck on them, licking off my juice and sucking on your fingers hard, my tongue rolling over them all the same. You pull them out of my mouth and position yourself behind me. You're hard shaft rubbing over my wet pussy before you thrust inside of me hard and deep. I moan out and I hear you groan with pleasure. You start out by taking long slow thrusts, but my moans and my muscles moving around you make it hard for you to keep control and you start going faster and harder.

"Oh GOD! Master! I'm gonna.. Oh FUCK!" I grip the sheets and moan loudly, moans that turn into my screaming your name as you bring me to climax. "Ooh GOD, MAS- MASTER, YES! FUCK! MAASTERRR!!!"

Your hands claw down my back and one of them bites into my ass with your nails and I hear you moan my name as my pussy tightens around your cock and you can't control yourself any longer and you come with me as I moan and scream your name. You unhook my hands from the headboard and i collapse on the bed still shuddering with pleasure. I feel you behind me, now holding me tenderly and I hear you whisper in my ear, "That's my good girl."