My Gorgeous Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers

"How nice! You are looking great, young man", she exclaimed.

Coming close to me, she held my face in her hands, pulled down and kissed my both cheeks with her soft and wet lips.

As she was close to me I enjoyed the beautiful aroma of her perfume. I held her in my arms gave her a light hug and told her she smelled very nice. I asked her if I could smell her.

Tomar sorir theke bhari sundor gondho pachhi. Ektu shunke dekhbo?"

She nodded silently, and I bent down to smell her body. I smelled her neck & ears and then put my nose in her cleavage. I didn't know if I did the right thing and was a bit scared about her reaction.

But she didn't move away and instead said, "Do you really liked the smell so much?" mum er gondho tor eto pochhondo?

I said yes and held her close to me for a long time feeling her naked back under my hands and savouring the aroma. I then lifted her arm and put my nose in her armpit.

She now was resistant saying it was a dirty place. "ei Babu ki korchhis, ota bhison nongra jayga"

But that didn't stop me and I smelled her both armpits for a long time revelling in her intoxicating aroma.

I knelt down and smelled her belly. I held her with my arms around her waist and moved my nose around her belly button. Mum now made light moaning sound and tightly held my hair in a strong grip. Sensing that she was liking it I even touched my lips on her belly button.

Now mum stopped me, saying it was enough of smelling an aged woman's body. "Ebar chhar Babu, onek hoyechhe ei buro mum er sorirer gondho shonka"

I knew that I was crossing my limits and withdrew. All along, I had a strong erection, but it was somewhat hidden under the dressing gown.

Now she got busy in tidying up the room. After everything was put in place she made the bed. As she was busy doing things, I fondly looked at her and enjoyed her partial nudity.

At the end, she took out a nightgown from the cupboard. It was baby pink in colour and was made of soft and thin material.

"Do you like it?' she showed it to me and asked.

I thought it was lovely and said so.

She now turned her back to me, pulled the gown over her head and simultaneously took off the bra & dropped the petticoat. As she turned back, I saw the gown properly. It was knee length, very low cut with thin shoulder straps. It had some white lace work, which looked very nice on baby pink. The material was quite thin and it snugly fitted her body. One could easily visualise the naked body under the gown. She was looking very delicate & soft in that pretty gown.

Mum asked me if I was sleepy enough for going to bed. As I said no, she said she was also not sleepy at all, as she had a nap in the afternoon. So we went to the living room.

Mum switched off all the lights in the living room and switched on a lamp stand at the corner. It was a low height lamp stand and as she stood against the light I could clearly see the profile of her naked body under the thin material of her nightgown. I could see her conical boobs with largish nipples, sexy curve around her waist, shapely conical thighs and a dark patch between them. I was amazed at her physical beauty and my erection became stronger.

Mum came close to me and we sat down on the sofa, with our bodies touching. She placed one arm behind me and asked me if I really didn't have a girlfriend or was I too embarrassed to tell her. When I seriously told her that I don't even have girls as casual friends, she said that there must be a lot of silent admirers of a handsome guy like me. I said there must be plenty of silent admirers of her too.

While such teasing went on for a while, mum suggested that we see a movie.

While selecting a DVD form her collection, she asked if I ever saw movies meant for grown up people

I couldn't admit that I saw some X-rated movies with friends. I just said I would like to see such movies as I am now grown up.

"I don't have naughty movies but have some decent ones, which are meant for adults", and she picked up a French movie with English sub-titles.

It was a movie involving some extra-marital affair and had plenty of hot & sensual scenes. The heroine was very good looking and was seen in complete nude several times from all corners. They even showed her pussy covered with lot of hair. The hero was also shown completely nude, but from the back only. The two of us held each other and silently watched & enjoyed the movie. By now a strong current of attraction was flowing between us.

As the movie we went on, mum's hands caressed and fondled me. She moved her hands on my thighs and back. She inserted her hand inside my dressing gown and moved it over my hairy chest. During the sensual scenes, she pressed her hands on my thighs. Though my erection was more than visible even through the dressing gown, she ignored it. She didn't cross the barrier and her hands never came close to my crotch. I was not sure how far I could go and only caressed her bare arms and her back. As her hands moved on my thighs, I placed my hand on her waist and slowly moved down to her hips.

After the movie was over, we sat silently for some time and enjoyed each other's proximity. After a while, mum broke the silence and said that we should now go to sleep.

Meena's thoughts - I was now more than sure that his urge for me was very strong. So I also made him feel my affection for him. BUt I held my patience and didn't cross the barrier

As I was moving towards the guestroom, mum said no way she would sleep alone. So I went to her bedroom. Mum went to the dressing table and taking a bottle of night cream applied it on her face. I took off my dressing gown and my bare torso was exposed. And there was a prominent tent on my pajama. Mum silently looked at me and then got busy with applying cream. I lied down in the bed and covered my erection by pulling up a sheet.

I felt a bit nervous as I didn't know what to expect. Mum now switched off the light and switched on a night lamp. She came to the bed, placed her pillow close to mine and lied down very close to me. She turned towards my side and placed one arm on my bare chest. I could feel her soft breast and thigh touching my sides. She softly said good night and apparently fell asleep. Within a few minutes, from her breathing I could make out that she was actually asleep.

I also fell asleep after a while. During the night I woke up once. Mum was asleep and had turned over to the other side. Her nightgown had moved up and her thighs were fully exposed.

In the morning, I woke up at mum's soft push. She was now wearing a full-length dressing gown. She asked me to join her for morning tea.

Meena's thoughts - I was glad that things didn't go out of control during the first night

I kept myself engaged with a book in the morning when mum was busy in household work. As I was reading the book in the guestroom I could feel mum's movement around the house. There were quite a few rings of the doorbell as maids, newspaper man, driver etc. came.

After some time, I felt that there was almost no sound around the house. I wondered what mum was doing and went out of the guestroom to look around. She was nowhere to be seen. Finally I went to her bedroom and found that the curtain was drawn. I peeped from the side and saw mum lying on her belly with a towel covering her hips and a woman was massaging her back. I felt like watching but didn't take a chance to be seen.

I came back to my room and went back to the book. After a while, I heard mum's voice and the sound of the main door opening & closing. That meant the massage was over and the masseuse was gone. Mum came to my room. She was wearing a large towel and skin looked smoother with oil shining on her body. She said she was going for her bath and then she would go to the club for a swim. She asked me if I wanted to have a swim too. I gladly agreed. She asked me to take my bath.

I went to her room to collect my clothes. As I entered I found mum had three swimsuits spread out on the bed. She asked me which one I liked. One was red and one piece. Another was dark blue and two piece. The third one was a bikini and it was dark green with white flowery print. I chose the green one. Mum giggled and said it was actually Piyu's. She said she would try it out.

She went into the bathroom with the bikini. I collected my clothes, went to the other bathroom and had my bath. I felt an urge to jerk off, but for some unknown reason didn't. As I came out of the bathroom, I heard mum calling me.

In her bedroom, mum was standing with the bikini on. Though she looked gorgeous I felt it was a bit too tight. And I noticed that some hair was being seen along the sides of the bikini. The bikini top was well below her belly button and there was a hint of some hair along the top of the bikini bottom. That made me imagine her pussy hair and I felt very horny. At the same time, I realised that it exposed too much and was not suitable in a conservative city like ours.

Mum also felt the same and said, "It's too small. Don't you think so?"

I said yes and she went to the bathroom with the blue two piece suit. In this one, the bottom part covered the top of her thighs and was just a little below her belly button. This was, we both agreed, more suitable. One thing I noticed was that even in this, her crotch looked a bit swollen, possibly because of the thick cushion of hair below. This again created a stir in my mind and in my groin. Mum now dressed up in black pants and a lemon yellow shirt. I couldn't help admiring her looks and she blushed.

At the club we swam for quite sometime. The pool was deserted and in between laps of swim, we rested at the shallow side and chatted. After the swim, we had lunch at the club. Mum took a bottle of beer and shared it with me. As I finished my glass quite fast, she ordered one more bottle.

After lunch we came back home. We were both very sleepy as a result of beer and heavy lunch. Mum took off her shirt and after putting on her robe, dropped her pants & bra. I realised that she had no panty under her pants. I was more sleepy than horny and fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

In the evening, we went out as mum wanted to do some shopping. I usually got very bored if I have to accompany my mom for shopping. But with mum, I wasn't bored at all. She bought dresses for her and me and for every purchase she took my opinion.

Only items she didn't consult me were her undergarments. At the counter, I watched her picking up lovely bras & panties. Mentally I imagined her wearing those. I noted her bra size. It was 34c. My mom's size was 38b. I knew that much that the number meant the overall size and the alphabet meant the size of the breast itself. So, I worked out that mum had a thinner chest than my mom's but her breasts were bigger. Visually imagining both of them, I knew I was right.

After shopping we came back home. Mum had dressed in salwar. Now she changed into a pale blue cotton sari and a white blouse. She looked very nice. I noticed that she had a printed bra under her blouse. As usual, her sari was tied well below her belly button. I avoided the dressing gown and wore my usual shorts & sleeveless vest.

Meena's thoughts - I was now sure that it was time to break the barrier. I thought alcohol will help a lot, not only as a fuel to the fire of lust but also to remove the guilt feeling

Mum asked me if I would like to join her for a drink. As I said yes, she asked me what I would like. I told her I never had anything other than Beer and Wine. Uncle used to offer Piyu & me wine, but mum said there was no wine in uncle's cellar and suggested whisky. She said, since I liked the taste of beer, I would be able to enjoy whisky. She took out a bottle of Scotch from the cellar and poured two drinks - a large one in her glass and a small one in mine. She poured soda, added ice and handed over a glass to me.

She said "Cheers to my grown up nephew" and we clicked our glasses.

She, like last night, switched off all the lights and switched on the lamp stand. She sat on the sofa with her legs folded and I sat on the carpet in front of her.

We sipped our drinks and had usual small talks. Mum giggled from time to time and I felt cheerful. Mum finished her first drink and asked me to pour another one for her.

As I gave her glass, she asked me to check the drawer under the cellar to see if there was some packets of cigarettes left by uncle. There were a few packs and she asked me to bring one and the lighter, which was in the drawer. Now she asked me if I smoked. I told her I smoked occasionally. She asked me to light one for her and one for me. She told me that many years ago, when she was in college hostel in Shillong a tribal roommate of hers taught her smoking. She later gave it up, but now with drinks she feels like having one or two.

I enjoyed my smoke very much in her company and felt light headed. I asked her if she had a boyfriend in college. She said she had a boyfriend but broke off later. I asked her how close they become.

She understood what I meant and said, "If you meant if I had physical relationship with him, the answer is no. Our time was very different. It's not like today, when young people easily have physical relationship before marriage. But I must admit that the guy kissed me once or twice. To put your mind at rest, let me tell you I was a virgin before marriage."

I asked her how did she know that the present young generation has physical relationship before marriage.

She gave a meaningful smile and winked at me, but didn't answer my question. She asked me to pour a fresh drink for her. As my glass was also empty, she asked me to pour one for me. She asked me if I liked the taste. As I said yes she suggested that I take a large one now. So I poured large for both of us.

After taking a sip she said, "I am very friendly with Piyu's friends. With some of them I am quite close and they tell me all about their love and sex life. So I know that this generation is quite easy about sex before marriage."

Then she proceeded further and said, "If you have told me the truth, you are still a virgin. Have you at least kissed any girl? Tell me the truth."

I said, "I never experienced a kiss on my lips. Only once an elder cousin of mine hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. That could have gone further, but we heard some footsteps outside the closed door and we discontinued."

Hearing this, she giggled and said, "You badly need some training young man".

I nodded my head. I felt quite bold and said, "Yes, I do. Will you train me mum?"

I expectantly waited for a positive note from her, but she somehow avoided my question and my heart sank.

Meena's thoughts - Now that he made the first move, I decided to take a little longer to think how to proceed maintaining the dignity of an aunt

As she finished her third drink, mum asked me if I was hungry and went up to get some sandwiches out of the fridge. She heated the stuff in the microwave and came back with two plates. As I ate the tasty grilled sandwiches, she poured another drink for herself. She put back the whisky bottle in the cellar and removed the soda bottles and ice pail. She settled back on the sofa and silently sipped the drink. She munched the sandwiches too.

As she was having her last few sips, she came own from the sofa and knelt down in front of me.

Looking straight in my eyes she asked, "When you asked me to give you 'training', did you realise what it meant? I am your aunt and any relationship between us is just not acceptable to the world at large."

I told her, "I know it's wrong, but I don't care. I badly need and want your physical love."

She held my face in her hands and asked, " I understand your feelings, but at the same time it's wrong. Will you promise that this will remain an exclusive secret between us?"

" I promise, mum" I said.

"I hope you won't feel too guilty later." She said.

"No mum, I won't feel guilty. You are very different from any other relative of your age. You were so long my friend and now you mean a lot more to me. If you do take me through the gateway to adulthood, I shall be grateful to you all my life. I did have a feeling of guilt when I secretly desired you. But now that I know you understand & appreciate my desires, I am completely free of guilt feeling. I know that the outer world would never understand our feelings. Even if you didn't tell me I would closely guard this as a very treasured secret."

Meena's thoughts – I was touched at what he said. I now knew I ran no risk with this very sensible young guy

She kept silent for a while and then asked, "If I give you fell liberty, what is it that you like do to me?"

"I want to smell you" I said.

She finished the last part of the drink in a large gulp, and lied down on the sofa, with her hands under her head.

"Ok, go ahead," she said and closed her eyes.

I knelt down very close to her and holding her face in my hands smelled her ears and the throat. Her aroma excited me beyond limits and I gradually came down to her cleavage. Removing the top part of her sari I put my nose into her deep cleavage. As I was getting intoxicated with her aroma, unknowingly I started kissing her from throat down to the cleavage. I could hear her light moans and attempted to unbutton her blouse.

"Hold on, dear" she said softly.

She lifted herself up and peeled off her blouse. Now I had more access and moved my face under her silky armpits. The aroma was stronger and out of excitement, I started licking her armpits like mad. Unlike last night, she didn't resist. She moaned stronger now.

As my nose was back on her cleavage, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra hooks. I didn't wait for a moment and removed her bra revealing her wonderful breasts. I was amazed to see her shapely breasts. This is the first time I saw a fully exposed female breast in real life. She now sat up and the breasts looked really full. The two mounds were conical in shape and were well settled on her body with a little downward tilt. She had golden brown aureole, which looked gorgeous on the golden skin of her breasts. Her brownish pink nipples matched the diameter of my index finger. They stood erect, about half an inch long.

She held my head in her arms and pressed it on her breasts. Without any prompting I sucked the nipple hard. As I sucked one nipple, my other hand fondled the other breast enjoying the smoothness & softness of the mound.

She very softly said "Jore jore bukta tep Babu" Press my breasts hard

I immediately responded with full strength and her moaning become louder.

"Aro jore, aro jore" she almost screamed.

I don't know how long I was on her breasts. I got disengaged as mum held my face in her hands and raised it up close to her face. She looked straight in my eyes and slowly planted her wet & soft lips on mine. She pressed my lips and pushed it with her tongue. I opened my mouth and her tongue went in. Momentarily I was caught unaware as her tongue played in my mouth. But it excited me to the hilt and I started moving my tongue. Our tongues now played with each other in perfect harmony and it continued endlessly.

As the kiss continued, mum pulled at my vest. I lifted it up completely exposing my chest. Her hand moved over my hairy chest and she tickled my tiny nipples with her fingernails. It was great sensation and I urged her to do it faster. My hands were on her breasts and played with her large erect nipples.

Finally mum ended the kiss and both of us felt a bit breathless. Taking a short pause, she pulled at my vest and I and I took it off. Mum now placed her lips on my chest and played all over with her tongue and lips. She finally attacked my nipples and played havoc with her lips, tongue and teeth.

rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers