My Gorgeous Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

After raising her head from my chest, she gave me a loving smile and said, "Now let me see you" "toke ebar ektu dekhi".

She stood up showing off her naked torso and unbuttoned my shorts. Pulling it down, she exposed the bulge in my crotch under the sexy designer brief. Sitting down at my feet she pulled the brief down. As my cock jumped out, she gasped. She grabbed my cock with both hands and lovingly fondled it. She moved her fingers all around it. She opened the skin and looked at it as if she was worshipping it. She ran her finger along the vein on it and kissed it from time to time. She held it in her hand and felt its thickness. She held it on her face and brushed her cheek along it.

"That's a great asset you have. Any woman would love to possess it" she said in an admiring voice.

She made me lie down on the sofa and brought her face very close to it. She very slowly licked it and I felt heavenly pleasure. She moved her fingers around it, through the pubic hair, over the balls and between the thighs going up to the crack. After playing with it for quite some time, she stood up again. She exposed the lower part of her body – she peeled off the sari, untied her petticoat string and as it dropped it on the floor, stepped out of it.

I just couldn't believe that mum was standing in front of me stark naked. She looked so different compared to when she was fully dressed or even when she was partly clothed. I was awed at the gorgeous patch of dense black between her thighs and couldn't help touching it. She came closer and spread her legs. Encouraged at this, I pushed my fingers in and could feel her pussy lips. I inserted my finger through the lips and found it totally moist. She stood like that for a while allowing me to feel her moist tunnel and then moved.

Now she straddled on my legs and bending down took my cock in her mouth. As she moved her lips and tongue over my cock my excitement hit the roof. As the movement became faster I was on the verge of throwing off my fluid.

I didn't want to discharge in her mouth and screamed "No more mum, no more. I can't bear it any longer. I will explode any minute" "Ar na mum, ar na, ami ar thakte parchhina. Amar ekhuni pore jabe"

I held her at her arms and almost pushed her. Now she slowly withdrew.

"Hold on for a while, I will show you where to release." " Ektu hold kor Babu. Ami toke dekhachhi kothay phelte hobe"

She now pulled me up and lovingly held me. I felt wonderful at the softness of her body. Holding me in her arms, she took me to the bedroom. She now lied down on the bed and opened her arms wide inviting me to her. As I got up to the bed, she folded and spread her legs wide and pulled me between her legs.

"Release yourself here" she said showing her dark patch. "Er modhye phyal, Babu"

She opened her pussy lips with her fingers and said, "Insert it here." "Ekhane dhukiye de"

I pushed my cock between the lips but the gap looked too small.

As I fumbled, she said, "Push, push hard."

As I exerted myself, she placed her hands at my bum and puled towards her. Finally my thick shaft went in through the gap. Wow, it felt great inside the moist tunnel, which didn't feel all that narrow.

"Now, push in & out" she said.

I started stroking and she soon started screaming, "Faster, faster!"

By then I was in frenzy and stroked hard. She held me very tightly and clasped me around my hips with her legs. With each stroke she moaned and urged me to push harder. Soon I was out of my senses and was stroking her like mad.

"Harder, harder, Babu. Kill me with your strokes" she screamed. "Joto jore paris kor Babu. Amake mere phyal"

Now her moaning became stronger and she screamed and screamed. By that time, I also started discharging warm liquid, which gushed out to fill the tunnel. I never felt such pleasure earlier and I collapsed on her.

After a while, mum softly pushed me. We got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I noticed that mum's bush & thighs were full of drops of white liquid. Mum turned on the shower and both of us stood under the cool spray of water. Mum held me in her arms and placed her head on my chest. After quite a few minutes, Mum turned the shower off and gave me a piece of soap.

"Soap me nicely" she said.

I soaped her all over. I felt so nice to touch her silky soft skin. I fondled her lovely soft breasts and played with her erect nipples. Soaping her bush was great. Moving through her dense & curly hair gave me an exciting sensation. She now turned around and I soaped her back.

"Soap my bum" she ordered. "Amar pachhay saban makhiye de"

I obeyed her order and explored her large bum and thoroughly enjoyed the feel of the silky smooth skin. It was so soft. With slightest push my finger dipped in her flesh.

"Now soap inside" she said, showing her crack.

I parted the cheeks of her bum and soaped inside. The crack was not all that tight and I could easily move my fingers there. I could feel some hair inside the crack. I felt nice as my fingers moved along the smooth track and felt the row of hair alongside.

"Ok, enough," she said. "Give me a minute and I will come back and soap you," she said.

She moved away and sat on the toilet. I could now hear the sound of a stream coming out, which was like a whistle. This sound excited me a lot and I went close to her and bent my head down to have a look between her legs. I was thrilled to see a clear stream of water coming out of her bush.

She frowned and at the same time gave me an indulgent smile. As I stood there and excitedly watched the continuous stream, she said, "Naughty!"

After a while the flow of the stream slowed down and finally only small drops trickled. As it stopped, mum splashed some water in the bush, got up and flushed the toilet.

Now she started soaping me. After my chest and back she put her hand between my thighs and soaped my balls, the stretch behind the balls and my crack. She soaped my cock, which by now was hardening again. At her slow & soft touch it got back its full erection. She opened the skin fully and exposed the pink head. She carefully moved her finger in the folds of the skin. Now she rinsed all the soap from my crotch, crack and the surrounding area with the hand shower. While I was waiting for her to take my cock in her mouth, she asked me to turn around, bend down and spread my legs. I obeyed her but didn't understand why she asked me to do so.

Suddenly I felt her tongue in my ass hole. Wow! What a great sensation it was. She ran her tongue up & down and pressed my balls. I felt heavenly pleasure and moaned. A little later, she took her tongue away and holding me by the bum turned me around. She took my cock in her mouth and played her tongue on it. Again, I felt ecstatic and almost screamed in joy.

After a few minutes she withdrew her mouth and got up. She hugged me close and moved her body over mine. The touch of her soft breasts and the brushing of her bush on my body were simply wonderful. She slowly pushed my body down and made me lie on the floor. She straddled over me and brought her pussy over my towering cock. She slowly pushed her pussy down and my cock was inside her. The inside of her pussy felt so very different now. The slippery tunnel snugly fitted my shaft. She hardened the grip of her tunnel on my shaft and slowly released it. This was a very new & different sensation.

"Are you feeling nice Babu?" she whispered.

"Yes, very nice" my voice was very weak.

She started pushing up & down, initially very slowly and later with a lots of gusto. As she moved, her tunnel was getting more and more slippery. It became so slippery that my cock tended to slip out. To keep it in place I started pushing up. Soon we were in total frenzy. Within minutes my cock started throwing up strong streams of liquid and she started screaming. After a while she collapsed on me.

After a few minutes, we regained our senses and got up. We stood under the shower for a few minutes and then dried each other. We came back to the bedroom and fell on the bed. Within seconds, we were fast asleep.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers