My Goth Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing with her, I crossed the few feet separating us and gripped the zipper sitting between her shoulder blades, pulling it down easily, letting the back of the dress open up, held in place by Krissie’s hands on her upper chest. Once I had unzipped the back of Krissie’s dress fully, she let her hands drop away from her chest, the dress collapsing in a dark pool at her feet. Her soft white skin shined in the light filtering through the window above my bed.

Krissie turned to me slowly, her hands resting on her hips lightly, stroking her soft skin as her index fingers slipped into the waistband of her skimpy blue g-string. A smile played across her lips as she moved a step closer, pressing her bare body against me. A brief movement across my crotch told me that Krissie had pulled her g-string off, and with it off, her arms moved up around my neck, clinging lightly to me. Our eyes locked as we stood together, my arms around her waist mirrored her arms around my neck. A closeness only those truly in love can know flowed between us, friends for so long and now finally expressing our true love for each other.

Krissie took two easy steps back and bumped her calves against my bed and slowly sat down on it, pulling me down with her. With a grace she had accumulated over the years of weaving between opposing soccer players, Krissie swiftly moved and I found myself lying on my back, looking up at this beautiful girl. Her hair fell down across her chest and face lightly as her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her body resting on top of mine like this. In quick easy motions, Krissie unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it back off of my chest, pinning my arms in the process though.

I gave her a questioning look, and with a flirty smile, Krissie shook her head and slowly ran her fingernails across my bare chest, scratching me lightly as she touched me. Soft moans escaped both of our mouths as she touched me, her body radiating heat as her arousal rose more. With a quick dip down, Krissie brought her black lips against my skin kissing and sucking gently across my chest as her hands stroked my stomach slowly.

Feeling her hands slip into the waistband of my jeans, Krissie unzipped them and slipped her hands across my pelvis, her hands tugging at the waistband of my boxers. Krissie raised up a bit on to her knees, pulling my pants and boxers off slowly.

Krissie’s eyes looked up into mine as she knelt in front of me. Unsure what to do, I pulled her up to her feet to stand with me. I placed my arms around her waist and held her close. The feel of her warm skin against mine almost made this feel surreal, and yet that very touch made me realize it was real. Slowly I moved Krissie back towards my bed, letting things flow naturally, not wanting to scare this beautiful girl with being too forward.

Krissie licked her lips in anticipation, taking the initiative and moving back on to my bed, spreading her long smooth legs apart, spreading them as far apart as she could, surprising me a bit at how flexible she is. With her hands resting on her inner thighs, Krissie purred softly and whispered to me, “Get your ass over here Chris, I need you badly.” Hearing the lust and desire in her voice, I laughed and moved between Krissie’s legs, pressing my hips hard into hers. Drawing a moan from Krissie at the first contact of our bodies, I kissed her slowly, my lips pressed tightly against hers as I pushed slowly in, my cock working its way into her waiting body.

I felt Krissie bring her legs up around my waist, holding onto me as I forced my hips down into hers. Krissie moaned deeply as I felt my hips pressed tightly into hers, buried to the hilt in her. I felt Krissie move her hips against mine slowly. I moved with her, my thrusts slow, taking things slow as I move with her, pressing down a bit harder into her with each thrust. As I pressed into Krissie, she moaned softly, faint whimpers really as I pressed tightly down into her. My thrusts into Krissie went faster, hard as I could make it without wanting to hurt Krissie. With my eyes locked on hers, I felt our bodies meet, my hips hitting hers a bit harder. I felt Krissie tighten around me, her whimpers growing louder as she grew closer to cumming.

Krissie moved my face to look into hers, our eyes locked as she moved her hips up to mine harder, holding my body against hers as I pressed tightly, feeling my own orgasm rush suddenly, spilling out into her body. I leaned down and kissed Krissie, holding her close to my body as I pulled out slowly, laying down next to her. Krissie moved tightly against my body, her arms sliding around my body easily, clinging to me tightly.

“Oh God Chris, that was amazing,” Krissie whispered softly as she laid with me, resting her head against my chest. My arms slid around Krissie’s waist, holding her close to my body, enjoying the feel of her this close, smiling as Krissie and I stared into each other’s eyes before we fell asleep.

Now here I sit, typing this up, and as I finish this, Krissie just got up and moved onto my lap, stroking my cock lightly, teasing me with whispers of what she will do to me. Guess its time for me to get out of here and take this hot little goth girl back to bed.

12