My Graduation Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He described his girlfriend as short, petite and skinny, almost the complete opposite from me. Apparently, she was completely unadventurous in bed. Their sex life was crap, and she wouldn't try anything that he wanted to. Which is where I walked into his trap and volunteered that I was up for trying anything once, and that there wasn't much that I would never do.

In my defence I think the wine and the situation had something to do with that particular claim. It wasn't a complete lie, it was just that I hadn't had the opportunity to experiment much, but I was determined that given the chance with him, I would be adventurous.

"Shall we go somewhere even quieter?" he eventually asked softly, his hand now much higher up my thigh than it had been earlier.

I nodded silently. But inside I leapt at the idea! I knew what it meant, but then I guess I wanted it as much as he did, if not more. I knew I would be earning myself a reputation; I would be making a lot of enemies.

I had no doubt that his girlfriend was probably as popular as he was. Popular and with lots of scary friends, all of whom would most likely have a problem with what I was hopefully about to do with her boyfriend. I knew there were so many reasons why I shouldn't be suggesting to him the hotel across the street, but I knew this was my one chance with the man I'd been fantasising over for three years. I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't do anything.

We crossed the street to the hotel and the butterflies in my stomach were starting again. What if somebody saw us? They would know what we were going to do. What if his girlfriend saw us? Then she would know. Everyone would know and talk about it.

But then I looked at him, and I didn't care. This was our Graduation Ball; I was never going to see any of these people again. So what did it matter what they thought of me? There was no one on the street anyway, no one to see me crossing the street with this tall dark man.

We entered the grand hotel reception; I was in the lead now, with him lagging slightly behind. It was thankfully empty, apart from a very bored receptionist, who was tapping her fingers on her counter as we approached.

"How can I help you?" she said with a piercing look, that said she knew exactly what we were doing, and that she knew exactly what kind of girl I was.

Well 'sod her' I thought, what do I care what some receptionist thinks of me? I flashed a smile at her and produced my credit card.

"A double room please," I told her coolly.

"I am sorry, all of our double rooms are booked out for tonight," she said with a look that said that she wasn't the least bit sorry. "Would you like two singles?"

I looked over my shoulder at him, my heart jumped again as he smiled back. I was so close.

"One single will be fine," I smiled equally as falsely, and handed over my credit card.

"That will be £90 then," she said swiping the card through the machine, as I gulped at the price, hoping that my card wouldn't bounce.

The card cleared and she slid the room card over the counter. "Try and keep the noise down, we do have respectable guests staying here as well." Her voice was just loud enough for me to hear.

My cheeks flushed at the accusation, but I wasn't going to stop and argue now. Not when I was so close. My heart was pumping in anticipation.

The room was huge, bigger than we needed. Clean, no actually pristine, with the biggest and most comfortable looking single bed that I had ever seen.

We closed the door, and pulled each other together, our lips locked, and our hands, tongues and whatever else we could use began to frantically explore each other's bodies.

It was amazing! So worth waiting for. It felt great to be in his arms; it felt great to be kissing him with passion. He was a wonderful kisser, his mouth was able to whip me into a frenzy of excitement. It gave me everything I needed and yet left me hanging for more

His hands found their way to the zipper on my dress and began to pull it down. Mischievously I broke off our kiss and pushed myself away.

Then in one of the most confident moves of my entire life, I pulled the zip down, and making sure I had my back arched to amplify the size of my chest, my hips and rear pressed out slightly, and my stomach taught I let the dress fall from me. And I stood in front of him clad only in my white hold up stockings, my sister's white strappy shoes, and my tiny necklace.

His reaction was everything I'd hoped for; his jaw literally dropped. His sparkling eyes moved from my high heels, past my calves, slowly up my white stockings, past the stocking tops, to the creamy skin of my thighs, past my little blonde thatch of hair, past my stomach, over each of my breasts and finally rested on my face. His eyes met mine with a look of awe.

"You are amazing," he said, pulling me towards him.

I melted into his arms, my heeled feet stepping from the dress and my naked chest pressing against the rough material of his dinner jacket. I could feel his arousal pushing against my thigh. His lips met mine and we kissed again, then he started trailing kisses across my neck, and nibbling on my ear slightly. Each nibble sent exquisite little shivers of arousal down my spine. He reached and cupped one of my heavy globes.

"My god, your breasts are amazing," he said as he gently caressed one, then the other. Within a few seconds he had lowered his head and was pulling my nipple into his mouth. It was the most sensuous thing I had ever felt.

The sight of this man between my breasts was driving me crazy! I arched my back more to press my globes out even further towards him. I was getting seriously aroused now; this was already the best sex of my life. He was making me feel like a goddess; it was such an aphrodisiac!

He lifted his head, but continued caressing my tits. I could tell he loved them. "Have you got a condom?" he asked.

I shook my head. "But don't worry about it, I am taken care of," I lied between gasps. I wasn't going to let the lack of a condom stop me, not when I was so close. I would simply get one of those morning-after pills from my doctor tomorrow. That would take care of everything.

"That's great, you are amazing! I always fantasised about taking you without a condom" he said, moving us backwards towards the bed. I didn't know what to make of that comment, but at that moment I was quite prepared to let it pass. Laying me down on my back, he stood up, and quickly rid himself of his dinner jacket and trousers. He now stood before me in just his shirt and boxers.

As I lay there in my stockings and heels, I watched him marvelling at my figure as I marvelled in return at the huge bulge in his boxer shorts. Then he began to unbutton his shirt slowly, each button revealing more of his tanned muscled chest. Now it was my turn to be in awe!

I was still admiring him when I felt his now-unrestrained cock pressing against my inner thigh as he joined me on the bed. I lifted my head to try and get a glimpse of that wonderful tool that I had fantasised about for so long. But my tits, despite having moved to either side of my chest by gravity, blocked the view.

Then his warm lips pressed against mine, taking away any thoughts of seeing his cock at that moment. I felt his hips moving forward, and one of the most amazing moments in my life began.

I could tell he was big, but I was more than ready to take him. I had been aroused from the time I'd first seen him that evening, and my arousal and my wetness had just kept building. He slid that wondrous cock into me, slowly at first, then fully with a final hard thrust. And it was the most contented feeling I'd ever experienced, as our bodies met and melded together. He filled me perfectly, as if we'd been designed to fit together.

"You are amazing," he whispered, as his hands began to get more and more firm on my tits. Squeezing them, grabbing them, grappling them, overloading my senses. His lips were doing the same to my neck, my ear and my lips . . . little nibbles, little licks, little kisses . . . more generosity than I had ever had before.

Then his hips began to move, which in turn moved the huge erection that was now buried deep in my over aroused pussy. I gasped and groaned; it was as if he had instantly found the special place inside me. He was touching and stimulating exactly the right spot. I had never felt like that before, no one had hit the right spot so soon, no one had hit it this constantly. This was truly an amazingly deep sensation, a deep pleasure. More pleasure than I deserved, more pleasure than I was sure I could take.

He began to escalate everything, the thrusting, the caressing, the kissing. I stood no chance. There was no defence I could put up. It was unstoppable! The waves of orgasms were approaching, and all I could do was moan, scream, buck and cum.

Boy did I cum! When it hit me, it was ecstasy. Pure pleasure, pure sexual satisfaction. So much stimulation, so much emotion; it all combined to render me motionless. I couldn't control any muscle; I tensed completely, every muscle taut. My jaw hung open, though no sound came from my lips, no screams or cries.

He continued pounding into me, and when those delicious spasms finally passed, I could breathe and pant again. I began to buck my hips with him, my tits wobbling in his hands, my muscles clenching and caressing his cock. I had felt so good at his hands, I wanted him to cum, to feel the way he had made me feel.

It was his turn to cum, and it overtook him with virtually no warning. One moment he was pounding into me with abandon and the next his cock sank deep into me and stayed there. I felt the streams of cum filling me, spreading warmth deep inside me. It was a perfect feeling, a feeling of belonging, a feeling of satisfaction, a feeling of achievement.

Finally, he collapsed on top of me, pressing our two very sweaty bodies against each other. Both of us panting, trying to get our breaths back, both of us truly and completely satisfied.

I felt his erection slide from me, followed by a little ooze of cum which spread along my inner thighs. I didn't mind, after all, it was his cum. I couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true! I was so happy and so satisfied; it had been the best sex ever. Not only did he look gorgeous, but he was a talented lover as well. I was so lucky.

We lay there for about five minutes, still breathing heavily from our exertion and lost in our own thoughts. Neither of us spoke, until I got brave and I decided to try a wicked idea. An idea that had been part of my fantasy since I first met him. Gently I rolled him off me, kissed him on the lips and sat up by his side.

"What are you..." he started to say, before I silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips.

"Something that I have wanted to do to you for a long time," I answered. Then without giving him time to think about what I was doing, I moved my head over his crotch, and sucked his flaccid penis into my mouth.

I was immediately filled with the taste of his spunk and my own juices. It was a powerful and delicious combination that reignited that fiery need for him deep inside me. I hungrily sucked at that wonderful cocktail of our mutual cum and allowed it to slowly trickle down my throat.

So much thought, so much fantasy had gone into this moment. I didn't want disappoint myself, or him. And I didn't. I sucked, bobbed, licked, and pumped his beautiful cock. I gave myself totally to pleasuring it, yes, even worshiping that beautiful appendage that had brought me such pleasure only moments before.

It wasn't long before I felt the blood rushing into it again and it began to fill, then stretch my mouth and lips, as it hardened once again to its full size. As I felt the big head swell and press against the back of my throat, I tried to draw as much into me as possible.

I could feel my own arousal building again, and from the way he was shaking and moaning, I could tell that my ministrations were having the same effect on him. As his length became far too much for my mouth alone, I enlisted my hands to pump him and make him believe there was a lot more of him in my mouth than there was.

The eroticism of the moment was practically beyond description! Then, I looked up at him and saw the naked lust, the pleasure in his eyes. He loved it! And that aroused me even more, in fact, it set me on fire.

And then I looked down again at his cock, which was now shiny and slick with my saliva. I remember thinking what a beautiful cock it was, so perfect in length and firmness. I was certain that he had used it to conquer many women, and I knew in my heart that I was one of them.

"Stop," he whispered suddenly, gently lifting my head with his firm hands. I whimpered softly at being interrupted in my adoration of his beautiful cock, and gave him a questioning look.

Without saying a word he rolled me over on my stomach and raised my hips. Knowing what he wanted, I tucked my knees underneath me and presented myself, my wet cunt, to him. I loved to be fucked from behind, and I smiled to myself as I imagined him pounding into my pussy from behind. Just the thought of it was almost more than I could bear.

I felt his cock touch me, just at the top of my arse crack. I was so turned on, that I nearly came just from his touch. Then I felt him guiding it slowly downwards, sliding very slowly, taking his time. I could picture it in my mind getting slowly closer to my waiting pussy, about to claim it as his own for the second time that night. About to pound into me and take me once more to a screaming climax.

But he stopped short; his cock had only got as far as my tight little anus. I assumed he was only pausing momentarily to tease, to heighten my pleasure. But then he started pushing.

"Your in the wrong place, you're too high," I whispered gently, assuming he had made a mistake. There was no answer and to my horror I felt the pressure increase! Before I could say anything more, I felt him sink into my anus.

"No, that's my A..." I cried out in a shriek of shock and pain. It could only have been the tip of him popping in past the tight muscles at the rim of my ass. But it stung like nothing I had ever experienced! It was intense, it felt like burning. I was being stretched wide open, how far open I couldn't tell, but I didn't like it.

"Your in my .." I started to say.

"I know," he interrupted, "I am just doing something that I have wanted to do to you for a very long time!" he said his voice husky with desire. "You want it, too, don't you?"

It wasn't what I wanted it at all, actually far from it. But I hesitated. My first thought was to tell him to get himself out of my arse. I had survived my 22 years without having anything put up my bottom and I had no wish to change that situation. I knew of some women who said they enjoyed it, but I always got the feeling that happened after a lot of pain. And I had no wish to get hurt. Plus, if the beginning was anything to go by, then it was going to hurt a lot.

But then I thought about what he had said, that he'd wanted to do it for a long time. My mind raced with the possibilities. Did this mean that the whole time I'd been lusting after him; he had also been lusting after me? Had he been as entranced by me as I had by him?

Thoughts flashed rapidly through my mind. Maybe anal sex wasn't that bad after all . . . some people quite enjoy it . . . maybe I'd enjoy it . . . just a matter of getting used to it . . . he made me feel so good . . . maybe he deserves it . . . it's the least I can do.

Then I thought of his girlfriend. She who was not adventurous in bed. Maybe this was my chance to prove that I AM adventurous enough for him. After all, I'd always said I would try most things once. Obviously, now was my time to try anal sex.

My mind kept racing . . . what would he think of me if I denied it to him . . . would I blow my only chance of keeping him . . . it's such a little thing . . . would giving in let me win him permanently?

Finally, all I could do was nod, to let him know that I DID want it and that I wanted him to be the one to do it to me. A simple nod of the head and I voluntarily gave away my anal virginity to a man who I had only kissed for the first time about an hour and a half before.

Then I buried my head in the pillow and tried to prepare myself. I was nervous; I knew it was going to be painful. But I had made my mind up and I was committed. I couldn't show him that it was hurting. I couldn't let him see. I had to be strong. That wasn't going to be hard though, with my face buried in the pillow and my ass high in the air for him. He would probably not even be able to tell what I was going through.

So he began pushing in, increasing the pressure slowly forcing himself into my ass. It burned, and it stung. I could feel my tightly coiled ring stretching around the wide shaft of his cock as it pushed deeper and deeper into my bowels. I tried to relax, tried to make it easy on myself, but it hurt more and more the further he pushed.

I felt alone, my face buried into the pillow. I wanted to cry out but I couldn't; I didn't want him to hear me. I wasn't sharing the moment with him; I couldn't see him. I couldn't even feel him really. All I could feel was the burning, and the tearing. All I could feel was something too large for my poor anus being forced into it, agonising centre metre by agonising centre metre. My dream was turning into a nightmare.

I couldn't take it any more; the pain of my anus was intense. I could just imagine my poor unlubed muscles tearing and splitting. I couldn't camouflage it. It was too much for me. I let out a little whimper followed by a cry of pain. I couldn't help it. It just was more painful than I had ever thought it would be.

He stopped instantly; within seconds he had removed himself completely from my arse. He turned me over and kissed me on the lips.

"I am sorry, I didn't realise it was hurting you. You should have said something. I thought the way it was going in that you had done this before."

I looked at him, and he looked so sorry. His deep, dark eyes were filled with concern, checking to see whether I was all right. His manly hand softly stroked the side of my face, wiping the tear tracks off it. My just heart melted, he was so handsome, so caring so perfect, I felt I had let him down. I felt I had let myself down; I had committed to something and not been able to see it through. I could feel his cock, still massive and solid resting on my inner thigh.

"How long have you wanted to do this to me?" I whimpered. I needed to know how long I had been a fantasy, no matter how sordid, of his.

"Since I first saw you."

My heart leapt, this was no one-night stand. He had wanted me as long as I had wanted him! He felt the same way about me! I was ecstatic.

"You have wanted me for that long?"

Seeing him nod, I made up my mind. If this was the culmination of both our fantasies, then the least I could do was try again. At least I now knew that he would stop if I wanted him to. I wasn't going to let him down, not after finding out that it was such a long held fantasy for him. To be totally honest, after hearing him admit that he had fantasised about me since we first met, I would have let him do absolutely anything.

Although, is there much worse than letting yourself be sodomized on a first night? Well, at that moment, those questions were all far from my mind.

"Let's try it again," I said softly to him.

He looked at me in what I can only describe as a boyish mixture of surprise, excitement and wonder. It was as if I'd just offered him the best present in the world. Maybe I had.

"Are you sure it's ok," he said looking me deep in the eyes. He was so sincere, so cute, so caring.