My Graduation Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. But please be gentle," I whispered, "This is the first time I have let anyone do this to me."

"It's your first time!" he said genuinely surprised. "I am so sorry for rushing it before. When you agreed to do it without lube I felt sure you must have done it before. We'll do it slower this time," he finished his sentence off with a long trailing kiss on the lips.

"Come on then," I said smiling at him. I started to roll over and he held me still.

"No wait, I have a new position for you to try," he said. With that he lifted my stocking-clad legs up so that they were resting on his shoulders with my high heeled feet behind his head. He pushed a pillow under my bottom, cushioning me and raising my arse up right in line with his straining erection.

For the second time that evening I felt the head of his cock push against my anal entrance. I almost cried out as I felt a little wave of pain from my abused sphincter muscles, but I controlled it. I didn't want to scare him off again. Within a couple of seconds he had popped passed my tight ring and the tip of him was inside me.

It might have been the new position or the fact that my anus had already had a good couple of inches of him in it, either way he sank in a lot easier this time. It still hurt, but I could see his face this time, I could look into his lust-filled eyes. I could see how much pleasure he was getting from my body already. I felt much better about it and knew I was going to be ok.

He closed his eyes in pleasure and pushed himself a little deeper. The burning began immediately as my muscles yielded to the pressure. One of his hands reached down and grabbed one of my breasts roughly; the other gently caressed my cheek and then slid down to my still sopping pussy. It quickly found my raging clit and began to gently move in light circles. I moaned appreciatively and without warning, more of his erection slid into my bowels causing me to gasp in surprise.

I could feel my insides rearrange, I felt full. The shafts of burning coming from my anus were telling me that I could take no more, but the little shafts of pleasure coming from my clit were telling me that I wanted to take a lot more. Which was good, because I was getting a lot more whether I wanted it or not. Slowly, and seemingly unstoppably centre metre after centre metre of his huge manly erection was disappearing into my previously one way ass.

"Almost there," he said, sliding his hand down my cheek supportively, "You're doing well," he said with a cheeky grin, deliberately being patronising.

I stuck my tongue out at him playfully at that comment.

He looked at me, feigned a little hurt look, then he replaced it with an "I'll show you look". And without warning, he forced the rest of his huge cock into me with one violent and final push!

My whole body exploded with pain, he had gone straight to ball deep. I instinctively tried to cry out but no sound came, as his thrust had knocked the wind out of me. I felt full, so full, as if the cock was going to appear out of mouth.

He leant forwards and pushed a long deep kiss onto my lips. It was a good kiss, but it was a powerful kiss, a dominant kiss, in two swift moves he had shown me who was boss. He had shown me that I was submissive to him. And I kissed him back, showing him that was a state of affairs I was very happy with.

"You're so tight, you feel amazing," he whispered as he nibbled my ear. He then pulled his hips back a little and drove himself ball deep once again. I grunted involuntarily as he knocked the wind out of me again, but it didn't hurt so much that time. His fingers continued to caress my clit, stirring my feelings, helping to overpower the pain caused by the stretching of parts of me that hadn't ever been that stretched before. He repeated the move twice slowly and then began to build up a rhythm.

"Gently," I moaned. He was really starting to pound into me now. I could see the muscles rippling on his chest, I could see the pleasure on his face. He looked amazing! He looked like a god, he was acting like a god, a god that had been offered me as a sacrifice, a virgin, albeit an anal virgin and he was taking that virginity for all he was worth.

He certainly knew what he was doing. I was totally in his power. With the combination of the sight of him taking me, the thought of finally attaining this man of my dreams, the stimulation of my clit and the very naughty thought of how roughly I was letting him take my anal cherry, I started to cum.

Not a polite orgasm as I'd had earlier. Instead, it was a sordid, low, screaming, body shaking, slutty kind of orgasm. When it hit it hit big! It was powerful. It consumed my whole body. He smiled down at me as I shook and bucked and screamed. It was so perfect, cumming at the hands of this beautiful, beautiful man.

As the waves of pleasure began to subside, he stopped and held himself perfectly still, smiling at me in an "I knew you would like it" kind of way. I gazed up at him with a questioning look, why had he stopped?

"Would you complete my fantasy," he whispered, "and finish what you started earlier?"

Without really thinking it through, I smiled and nodded. I knew that he wanted me to suck him off, I knew that he wanted to pour his cum into my throat, and I knew that his cock had just been deep in my bowels.

But I nodded anyway. It seemed appropriate, it seemed so right. Why not complete my descent into whoredom completely, why not capitulate to his fantasy, why not break more personal taboos? Ass to mouth, I knew what it was called; I knew what I would have normally done to anyone that had suggested it.

And yet here I was about to do it! I guess I wanted to do it for him, for his pleasure. With hindsight it was also a good way to avoid cum streaming out of my ass for the rest of the night.

I flicked my stocking legs off his shoulders, and his still huge erection popped out of my anus. I ignored the sudden empty feeling in my bowels, and pushed him onto his back. His magnificent erection stood proud from his body and even looking at it made me go weak.

I moved my head towards it and gently kissed his thighs, delaying the moment of truth for a few seconds longer. I looked up at him, right into his eyes; I could see the anticipation there, the lust. I could imagine him looking down at the white stockinged girl of his dreams about to give him his ultimate fantasy. Though I am sure if I had seen myself, I would have seen a white stockinged slut about to suck her own anal slime off his cock. But I was caught up in the moment. I couldn't wait to feel his cum in my throat.

I said the words I needed to say, "I love you," and before I had time to see his reaction, I closed my eyes and plunged my mouth deep over his erection. My nose wrinkled with the bitter taste, but I had set myself a challenge, especially after what I had just said, and there was no going back. I was determined to give him the best blow job of his life.

I sucked vigorously, ran my tongue over his tip inside my mouth and pushed my head further down on him. I pushed him to the entrance of my throat. Afraid of gagging I pushed no deeper and I began bobbing. Up and down, up and down, licking, sucking, cleaning, tasting. My juices and his juices . . . this act was the culmination of so many emotions.

It didn't take him long. Before I even realized, the first spurts of his hot cum splashed against the back of my throat. Gulping it down thirstily, I continued sucking the ribbons of cum from his wonderful cock, taking his essence deep into my belly. For the second time that evening my body took his sperm. Twice in one evening he had made me his.

I continued sucking long after he had stop convulsing; long after the last of his cum was in my stomach. I simply didn't want the moment to end. I didn't want to see his response to my proclamation. I was sorry I had even said it, but I had meant it.

It was his firm hands that stopped me, lifting my head off his cock and pulling me up to him. He placed a long, lingering kiss on my lips.

I lay there in his arms, finally feeling compete. For the first time in my life, I felt like I belonged to someone. Not just anyone, but the man I wanted more than anyone else. He had wanted me, and he had had me. While I lay there in his arms, the perfect moment continued. There were no questions and no doubts, just a satisfaction, and the warm contentedness that great sex brings.

It was him that broke the silence, "I believe, you have a ball to go to, can I get you a drink?"

I looked up at him, kissed him slowly and deeply on his lips, and sat up. Apart from the burning sensation coming from my newly stretched anus, I felt great. Picking up my dress off the floor, I stepped into it, pulled it up on me, and zipped it up under my arms. Two orgasms, two deposits of cum inside me, anal sex, oral sex, and I was still ready to go to the ball in under five seconds.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom and I will be back in a couple of seconds," I said. And with that I left him to touch up my makeup.

When stepped out of the bathroom, he was still there, but once again looking pristine in his dinner jacket. He offered his arm. I took it, and together we left the hotel. Of course, I tucked the room key card into my handbag as a memento of this most perfect of nights. Then, we crossed back over to the ball.

I never dreamed my Graduation Ball would go so well. It was a dream come true for me. Entering the ball with my dream man on my arm, I felt fabulous. The stickiness on my thighs, the soreness of my ass, the taste in my mouth, all usually would be unpleasant. But tonight I loved them because they belonged to him.

Nobody else knew about the naughty remains of our lovemaking hidden under my ivory gown. It was our secret. To anyone else we looked like a normal couple. I was sure people were looking at me with envy. And not one of them would guess that moments before he was sodomizing me in a hotel across the street.

But all of a sudden it changed. He spotted a skinny blonde standing amongst a group of other girls. They all were beautifully made up, and once again I felt like a clumsy giant just looking at them. I knew instantly who it was, it was her, it was his girlfriend. She was here at this event!

My mood sank immediately, I felt nervous, and terrified. What if she knew, what if she knew what I had done! What if she told everyone what I had let him do to me? Luckily, though, she hadn't seen us, she was still talking to her friends. We could easily slide to a side room and no one would know.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. To my horror, he immediately dropped my hand, and flashed me an apologetic look.

"Give me 10 minutes," he mouthed at me as left to join the group of girls.

He was instantly the centre of attention, laughing and joking with them. I watched them, how she was instantly all over him. And suddenly I felt very alone, very worried and very stupid. I nervously and slowly made my way to the bar. Odd parts of me started hurting--my thigh muscles, my back--bits that had felt so good a few moments ago, now were reminders of my stupidity and of my naivety.

I waited at the bar for 20 minutes. There was no sign of him and no sign of my friends either. All that I had left was his cum gently oozing out of my pussy and down my thighs, and a sore tender anus that stung whenever I moved, and a sick feeling in my stomach as the mixture of his cum and my own anal slime began to take its toll.

All of it reminded me of what I had let him do to me. And what for? To be abandoned at the bar.

I felt so stupid, so empty, so used. I was completely devastated. He wasn't coming back for me, why would he? He had got everything he wanted. All his talk had been bullshit, and I had bought it. He had got more from me than anyone had ever had, and he had dumped me like a rag. Close to tears I ran almost as fast as I could from the ball and got a taxi home.

As soon as I saw my beautiful underwear on my bedroom floor where I had left them, I began to cry. I tried to convince myself that if only I had worn them, none of this would have happened.

The tears came even faster as I took off my sister's shoes. They had seemed so perfect and sexy, and now they were an unpleasant reminder. They had stood for something good and beautiful before and I had ruined that. Now they stood for stupidity and sodomy, just as I did.

I cried myself to sleep, my hold-ups, my underwear, my dress and shoes sitting at the bottom of the bed, reminding me what a fool I was.

I awoke to a knock on the front door. I buried my head in my pillow, determined to ignore it. I didn't want to see anyone today. But the knock came again. The third time I knew I couldn't ignore it.

So I slowly wrapped my dressing gown round me, and knowing I looked my worst, smeared make up, swollen eyes, bedraggled hair and all, I went down and opened the door.

It was him! He was on my front door and with flowers, a big bunch of flowers spilling from his arms.

"I'm now a single man," he said smiling at me.