My Grandbaby's Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

"M-m-my baby?"

"There's nobody else, Desmond Emmons," I replied. "Besides things like this happen when you spend so much quality time inside the best pussy you ever had in your life."

Desmond laughed and then he sprung out of his chair, came around to me, and threw his big hands around me to hug me from behind. "I think that's wonderful. Did you hear that, Darcie? You're gonna have a baby brother or sister!"

Darcie celebrated by dumping her dish upside down on the floor.

However, my daughter was furious. Shaleen screamed at me over the telephone. "How could you do this, Mother? With Desmond Emmons, for Christ's sake! How can one single baby be born as both my half-brother or sister and be my daughter's half-what-the-hell-ever as well?"

"It get's worse," I told her. "The baby will also be Darcie's aunt or uncle and her best playmate."

Shaleen wailed into the phone line. "What did you think you were doing, you stupid bitch?"

I paused for a second, and then I replied. "Getting my life back together."

"With my baby's father? Jesus! With your own grandbaby's daddy? Mother, you're brain damaged."

"Maybe." I shrugged. I knew she couldn't see me, but maybe she could hear it in my voice. "We'll have to see won't we?"

The phone line clicked. Shaleen did that when she was upset.

But I suddenly realized that I was right. I found something that had been missing in my life and I reached out and took hold of it--of him. My grandbaby's daddy.

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers
12