My Grandchild Ch. 06

Story Info
Jackie gets a spanking.
1.3k words
4.21
39k
6
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

“Jackie…Jackie honey it’s time to get up.”

I rolled over and looked at the clock, 7 AM. Why was I getting up at 7 AM.

“What the hell Gram why are you getting me up at seven in blessed morning.?”

I had forgotten my situation. My ear was grabbed with a painful twist and I was hauled out of bed and right over my grandmothers lap. I’d been given a little nightgown to wear but I hadn’t liked it so I was sleeping naked.

‘SMACK’

“Owwww please no Gram I’ll be good!”

‘SMACK’

“Gram I’m sorry!”

“Your going to be very sorry by the time I’m done with you young lady.”

The smacks continued to rain down across my poor bottom.

“First I find you not wearing the bed clothes I’d left out for you and then the first thing you do today is cuss at me! You may be eating all your meals off the mantle today.”

‘SMACK’

I was up to around twenty smacks when I just couldn’t hold it in any more, I began crying like a little girl. Gram was definitely serious. She wasn’t holding anything back. As I got my spanking it crossed my mind that this was going to be a very long day. After about forty smacks I really think you could have fried an egg on my bum. Although I can’t really say that was the foremost thought in my head. I was thinking more about how much it hurt and how much longer it would go on. I had no control over how long my spanking would last. It was entirely up to gram. And boy was she upset. I finally couldn’t help myself and reached back to protect my bottom. Gram hit my hand once and then stopped.

Grabbing my hand she forced it up behind my back.

“To bad Jackie, I was almost finished now I’ll have to start over.” Gram stated.

“NO! Gram! You can’t be serious. I can’t take any more I’ll die.” I yelped.

“Anytime you try to protect yourself your spanking will start over, and just for the record dear, no one has ever died from a spanked bottom.” Gram replied with just a little exasperation in her voice.

I’d been up to around eighty or so smacks, I think. I’d really lost count when the pain got to be to much. Sure enough my spanking started over. It wasn’t quite as hard though. But it still hurt like the dickens. After the first few smacks all I could do was lay over my Grandma’s knee and sob. I have to admit she was determined. At one point I peeked over my shoulder and got a look at Gram’s face. She had a very serious and determined look on her face. I’d seen the same look when she was sewing something and the fabric wasn’t cooperating. It was that same kind of determined look you get when you have a distasteful job that needs doing and your not going to shirk your responsibility but do it right.

I just continued to cry as Gram finished my spanking. She held me over her knee when she was done and kind of stroked my bottom. I couldn’t tell if she was trying to ease the pain or if she was just admiring her handiwork.

“Ok little girl, up you go.” Gram punctuated this comment with a sharp slap to my bottom. And boy that got me off her lap fast.

I couldn’t help it my hands just went to my very hot bottom and I was kind of dancing around as I stood there. This was one spanking that was going to last awhile.

As gram stood up she reached over and reacquired my ear. She started walking out of my room and I was forced to follow as she dragged me by the ear. It was humiliating to be dragged by an ear while I was still trying to comfort my very sore bottom. I asked where we were going but Gram just remained silent as we walked down the hall. I actually recoiled in surprise as gram turned into the bathroom. One sharp tug from her though propelled me into the bathroom with her. She turned me using my ear and after making me drop my hands she applied another couple of smack to my bottom for resisting.

Gram shut the lid on the toilet and then sat my burning bottom down on it. It was so cold and any kind of sitting hurt so my sobs started anew. Gram just turned and began to wash her hands. Gram uses Ivory soap. When she was done washing her hands she turned to me. I was pretty sure I knew what was coming. She’d got the soap all wet and foamy so it would leave more of a taste in my mouth. Sure enough she grabbed my chin and stuck her thumb in my mouth. With a gentle tug she opened my mouth and inserted the Ivory soap. She worked it all around my mouth attempting to get the soap every where. She did a really good job. And I just couldn’t help but run my tongue over the soap, in an attempt to push it out of my mouth. As soon as gram was sure she had covered my hole mouth she kind of jammed the soap in and told me I had to hold it for two minutes. Tears were still leaking down my face but I sat there, my bottom on fire, my hands clenching the toilet lid and that stupid soap in my mouth for two minutes. Gram finally looked up from her watch and said ok and held out her hand. I spit the soap into it and Gram turned and washed off the soap. She then filled a little Dixie cup with water and told me I could rinse my mouth. I rinsed out as much of the soap as I could but I knew from experience I was going to have this taste in my mouth for awhile.

Gram grabbed me by the ear again and turned my head so that I’d have to look at her.

“I went easy on you this time Jackie, next time I’ll continue your spanking while you hold the soap.”

“Yes Ma’am, I understand.”

“Now curtsy and thank me for trying to make you a better person.”

I needed a little help in being shown how to curtsy, not something I‘d tried in years and my form wasn’t quite right.

“Thank you for trying to make me a better person gram.”

Gram just nodded and taking me by the ear we headed downstairs to the kitchen. I was stood in a corner of the kitchen while Gram and Aunt Kathy cooked, ate, and cleaned up after breakfast.

As Gram put me in the corner she gave my bare bottom a pat and said “I think a couple of hours in the corner will help you think through your new life.”

I kind of quailed at this but I dutifully put my nose to the paint and stood there. About twenty minutes later my face was very hot from my breath and I was really bored. I turned around and dropping a curtsy asked if I could please have something to eat. It was Aunt Kathy this time who hauled me over hr knee by my ear and tanned my hide again. Her spanking was much shorter than grams but she hit a whole lot harder. I was then placed back in the corner with instructions not to lift my nose from the paint until one of them came and got me. I found out later that I stood there for two hours. A well punished girl with her very spanked bottom facing out for the world to see. And believe me I kept my nose touching that wall for the entire time.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers