My Grandchild Ch. 08

Story Info
She starts to get the hang of things.
1.1k words
4.28
31.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I'd been at Gram's about a month now. I was starting to get the hang of things. I'd gotten quite a few spankings and I really think I was staring to enjoy the taste of Ivory soap. Overall it wasn't to difficult. Although the week of my period was a trial for us all. I lasted till about the third day when I got sick and tired of asking Gram or Aunt Kathy to change my diaper. So I did it myself. I lasted almost an hour before Gram was checking me. It took her no time at all to figure out that I had changed my own diaper. Sure enough, I got grabbed by my ear and down to the kitchen we went. Gram picked up her hairbrush and tanned my hide but good. I did the red bottom tango for gram and then she put me back into my favorite corner. I was only there long enough for Gram to secure several necessary items. She put me back in a diaper, put a nice pink baby bonnet on me. And the handcuffed me. I spent the first couple of hours with my hands cuffed behind my back before gram relented and cuffed them in front of me. I spent the rest of the week wearing that and nothing else. Talk about an effective grounding. There was no way I was going out like that or even answering the door.

I'd begun to learn that those fancy dresses that barely reached the tops of my thighs were reserved for special occasions. Usually when she wanted to show me off. Other times I was kept in a variety of kids clothes. Or if I'd been bad nothing at all. Those days were pretty hard. I also learned that if I lost my clothing I was more apt to get spanked and cornered.

So this morning when Gram laid out my pink dress with matching anklets and those detestable black shoes, I knew something was up. It got worse when I asked Gram who we where going to see today and she just patted me on the head and told me to go play. I have quite a collection of Barbies now.

When the doorbell rang at eleven in the morning I was kind of glad I was going to get whatever this was over with. I yelled to Gram that I'd get it and I practically flew to the door. As I opened it I was given a very rude surprise. There stood my mom. At least for once she wasn't drunk.

"My Jackie aren't you cute." My mom drolled.

"Hi Mom would you care to come in."

Mom rolled in to the house and squeezed my cheek as she walked by. I was getting used to that. It seemed that everyone I met since my transformation would squeeze my cheek the first time they met me.

Gram came out of the kitchen and they greeted each other very warmly. I knew I was in bigger trouble than I thought right then. Anytime those two get along is a bad time for me.

My Daughter looked so cute in that adorable pink dress and those matching anklets. I just couldn't resist pinching her cheek as I walked by. She didn't even comment on the bag I was carrying. I met Gram in the living room and she saw the bag and gave me a wink and a very warm welcome. Gram and I had talked it over a couple of weeks ago, and Gram thought that I should come over and work out some of my unresolved issues with my daughter. I was pretty skeptical when she told me this and I was rather cross with her when I asked her how she thought I should do this since Jackie and I just didn't get along. I was surprised by her answer. Gram sent me a list of people who make specialty wood products. Paddles to be precise. She told me to go buy the weapon of my choice and to stop by and turn my daughter over my knee like I should have done years ago.

I finally decided that she was right and I spent some time talking with one of the paddle makers. I'd picked out a beauty. It's striking surface was a good fifteen inches across and 6 inches wide. The paddle was also a good inch thick and guaranteed not to break. It as made out of Ironwood and I'd had some wood burning done to it. It now read "Little Jackie's board of education. Apply to seat of learning. Repeat as necessary." The paddle was highly lacquered and sanded smooth.

When I told Jackie I'd come to do what I should have done years ago she seemed pretty unimpressed. When I pulled the paddle out of the bag I thought she was going to faint. I made her read the inscription out loud, and then dragged her over my knee. I gave her a few swats on the back of the dress, and then thrust it up so I could get to her diaper covered bottom. Which I might add also got ten smacks. Then taking down her diaper I gave her a good scolding on all the parts of her life I felt she lacked in. She didn't seem to appreciate my advice, so I laid into her with the paddle. I wasn't surprised that she was crying in no time at all. I know from experience that if you hold the paddle to your subjects bottom after it connects you transfer more force to the bottom and it hurts much more.

I gave her about thirty swats on her bare bottom and I wasn't holding anything back I let her have it all. When I was done she leaped off my lap and grabbing her very red bottom she danced around the living room. When she was done dancing but still crying she came over to me and dropping me a curtsy she thanked me for trying to make her a better person. I took Grams advice and sent her to the corner with her diaper still down around her ankles and let her stew there for awhile. I made a present of the paddle to Gram and she thanked me profusely. In return I got an 8 x 10 glossy picture of my daughter in a cute yellow dress holding gram's hand. I took it home and hung it above my TV. I get comments on it every time someone sees it. Especially from people who know Jackie.

I'll be looking forward to seeing whatever changes Gram can instill in her. She seems a much nicer girl than when she was mine.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers