My Grandchild Ch. 09

Story Info
She sasses Gram and gets spanked.
883 words
4.18
31.5k
1
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Well I’ve been at Grams for almost three months now. School is starting next week. I was extremely worried about school because I still only had the eight year old outfits to wear. And there was no way I was going back to school dressed as an eight year old. Gram took a little pity on me and told me we’d go shopping as a reward right after my doctors appointment. I didn’t know I had a doctors appointment. I spent a little time wheedling Gram and she took delight in telling me that she and Aunt Cathy were tired of the whole hair removal ritual. I was still being shaved about one a week so I was kind of curious why I’d need a doctors appointment. I subsequently found out that the ‘Doctor’ was a hair removal clinic and I was going to have all the hair below my neck removed permanently. I was pretty dismayed at this. I asked Gram why she thought this was necessary. I then got a long lecture on how much better a person I’d been since my transformation. Gram was thinking she wouldn’t be around forever she’d like to leave me something to remember her by. This way every time I looked in the mirror or undressed for a boyfriend or husband, I’d think about her.

I can’t say I was happy about this, but I knew she was right I’d think about her for the rest of my life. So Off we went to the doctors. It was a simple outpatient procedure and we finished up in just one morning. Then we got to go shopping. I was really hoping gram would lighten up on me. And she did to an extent. I actually got to pick out some clothes that made me look like I was eighteen. Although I got nothing flashy. Everything gram eventually bought me was understated but at least tasteful. I popped off to gram once about what she was buying me. I’d forgotten that being in public didn’t stop Gram. She grabbed my ear and marched me down to the ladies room, where I had my mouth washed out with soap. I had to spend ten minutes in the corner with that awful taste in my mouth before I was allowed to rinse it out. I was also informed that I had just earned myself a session with the paddle that night. It was a very different girl who went back to the store with gram and apologized to the clerk. I even gave her a curtsy.

I really hate that knowing smile I get from people when they figure out I’m old enough to be in college and I still get bare bottom spankings from my Grandmother.

That night when we got home Gram mad me strip and Aunt Kathy gave me a full inspection. It was humiliating to have stand there naked as the day I was born, while they handled me like a prize heifer and discussed me and my body as if I wasn’t there. After the inspection was done Gram sent me to fetch my paddle from the living room wall. I really hate where she keeps the paddle. The bridge club has all seen it and they’ve all commented on it. My face goes beat red whenever some one asks gram about it. She always tells them the truth. That whenever I’m naughty I go bare bottomed over her knee for a sound spanking. I was even spanked once in front of her friends. I had lied about the paddle and Gram had let that go with a whisper that I would get a good tanning that night. I sort of figured I had free reign in public and when the lady asked me another question I was rude to her. Gram never even hesitated she was up out of her chair like a shot. She grabbed me by the ear and marched me over to the paddle. I took it down when gram told me to and I was marched back to the chair by Grams guest. I was then turned over gram’s knee, and when my bottom was bared I got a very sound spanking. When I was let to my feet I grabbed my bottom and did my little dance, not caring if the company got a good look at my shaved pussy. I was mortified though when Gram handed her friend the paddle and told me to get over her friends knee. I balked at this and when gram reacquired my ear she whispered that I would get such a tanning tonight for not complying. If I didn’t get over her friends knee I would get a real tanning from Gram and then I would go over her friends knee. I got over her friends knee real fast then and made sure my already red bottom was presented well to her. I only got about ten whacks with the paddle, and she wasn’t as good with the paddle as Gram was. Most people think spanking is all in the arm. It’s not it’s all in the wrist. I then got to spend the rest of the afternoon with my nose in the corner displaying my red and spanked bottom.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers