My Grandchild Ch. 11

Story Info
Jackie is spanked by her sitter.
1.3k words
4.57
41.8k
3
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Aunt Kathy took me and Gram out to the mail store today. She typed a letter for Cal explaining my baby-sitting rules. It’s actually worse than I thought it would be. Cal is allowed to bare my bottom and spank me anytime he deems it necessary. He may stand me in a corner for as long as he sees fit. He may discipline me in any way he sees fit. Aunt Kathy went on to note in the letter that this could include soap, castor oil or anything else Cal might wish to do to me. He also had to feed me, burp me, and bathe me. Everything you might need to do for a baby. The only stipulation was that Cal could not leave permanent marks.

When I read this the first time I told Aunt Kathy I wouldn’t sign it. That may have been my greatest mistake yet. Aunt Kathy immediately turned me over her knee, bared my bottom and tanned my hide. She kept spanking me until I finally agreed to sign it. My bottom was sore the entire trip over to the mail store.

The public notary was a nice old lady who was very thorough. She read the whole document and tried very hard not to giggle. The mirth in her look as she read my drivers license and looked at the document was embarrassing, I was so glad to get out of there.

When we got home Aunt Kathy reminded me that I needed to be wearing my baby clothes that night. As the hour rolled around to start my first night with a baby-sitter, I got a surprise. After I was all dressed pacifier and everything, Aunt Kathy reminded me that I had been naughty this morning, had I forgotten my refusal to sign the letter? I was mortified, it was bad enough that Cal was going to see me like this but to find me bare bottomed and draped over a chair! I started to plead with Gram but she gave me the look and I knew I was in for it. Ten minute’s before Cal was due to show up, Aunt Kathy came into the living room. She was carrying two documents. My notarized letter, and a list of spanking instructions. She set the letter and the instructions on the coffee table next to the hairbrush and looked meaningfully at me. I went over to the big blue armchair, and dropping my diaper, draped myself over the chair. It was extremely humiliating to lay there so exposed, so vulnerable. Waiting for a man I wanted to have sex with to come and spank me for being a naughty little girl.

I heard the doorbell ring and Gram and Aunt Kathy answered it together. I could tell they were excited. I heard Cal talking to them and then silence. The silence was the most worrying.

“Goodbye Jackie, have a fun evening.” Aunt Kathy called.

“Night dear.” Was Grams only comment

I didn’t choose to answer.

I heard the door slam and heavy footsteps proceeded to the living room where I lay. As Cal entered the living room I heard him pause and catch his breath. I must have been a pretty sight, draped over the armchair diapers around my feet, bare bottom pointed up at the ceiling. I must have missed a few seconds because I heard Cal remove the papers from the coffee table.

“Well Jackie, it seems we’ve been a bad girl. Anything you want to say for yourself?” Cal inquired.

“No Sir.” By now I new better than to argue. I always lost and the spankings got worse.

Cal picked up the hairbrush and coming to stand behind me, he positioned himself. I felt Gram’s hairbrush lightly tap my bottom.

“My instructions from Kathy say I’m supposed to make you cry. I told you the other night if I had to spank you I’d do the job right.” Cal spoke as though reassuring himself.

Well I wasn’t going to make it any easier for him. I kept my mouth shut and just laid there.

‘SMACK’

The first blow across my bottom really made me jump. Sharp and stinging, he really new how to use that hairbrush.

‘SMACK’

The second blow found the swell of my left cheek and hurt just as much as the first. Most people think spanking is in the arm. It’s not it’s in the wrist. Cal obviously new this and used it to good effect on my poor bottom.

‘SMACK’

My right cheek now suffered. It hurt just as bad and I jumped again. I just couldn’t take this!. I started to get up only to have a large hand press into the small of my back and rebend me over the chair.

“Sorry little girl it’s not your decision to say when this ends. It’s mine and I have my instructions.” Cal stated in a calm, almost flat voice.

A steady stream of blows rained down across my bottom, covering it completely. I was really trying hard not to cry but it hurt so bad. I’d taken something like 40 smacks.(I’d lost count) My bottom felt like it was on fire.

Cal paused and looked down at me, “Very well little girl, if your not going to cry I’ll have to make it hurt more. I will fulfill my instructions.”

I was dumfounded at this was he going to swing harder? Could he swung harder. Each time he smacked me now my whole body jumped.

‘SMACK’

The next smack was twice as bad. When he swung the brush he didn’t just hit me, he held the brush to my bottom for a second to allow all the force to transfer from the brush to my bottom. I couldn’t believe how much worse it hurt. I burst into tears on that first smack. My resolve just eroding in the face of that new assault. He gave me nine more just like that and stopped. By the time the last blow landed, not only was I crying I was begging for him to stop. My shrieks and howls may have told the entire neighborhood that I was being disciplined.

I felt a large callused palm run over my bottom. It both increased the heat and pain and somehow made it feel better. It massaged my whole bottom. Taking time to explore the worst of the brush marks. And then to my embarrassment he checked my clit to see if I was wet, and I was. I never knew spanking could be so erotic. My face had to be as red as my bottom.

“Well little one, you weren’t supposed to enjoy that. Maybe I should give you some more?” Cal teased

It scared me anyway, “Please sir no more. I’ll be good I promise.”

Cal just snickered at this very heartfelt statement.

“Ok girl, off to the corner with you.” Cal gave my bottom a sharp slap to punctuate his words.

I leaped off the chair my diaper left on the floor. As I stood up I felt a large hand take possession of my bottom and lifting me slightly to my toes, he walked me to my corner. It hurt, it was humiliating, and it was more effective than grabbing my elbow. I felt totally and completely like a child as I was set in my corner. No choice in the matter and put there in a very humiliating fashion.

“No rubbing.” Cal whispered in my ear.

I held my hands up as he lifted off my tank top. My pacifier was on a string around my neck. He picked it up and put it in my mouth. I stood there naked as the day I was born Wearing only a baby bonnet and sucking a pacifier. My bottom as red as my face, but facing out for the world to see I’d been naughty. I put my hands behind my head and tried to quit crying. It’s hard to sob around a pacifier.

With another slap to my bottom Cal told me to stay put and not to rub my bottom. I didn’t know how long I would have to stand there. It wasn’t my decision.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers