My GrandDad's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped me up, and we moved into the bedroom, collapsing onto the bed. We cuddled under the covers, on the same bed that he had made marital love to his wife and then adulterous love to my Nanna, Janet. I lay in his arms as my breathing returned to normal and marveled at the way our skins contrasted and how for me that contrast heightened the sexual attraction between us. I thought back to the last hour with him; Rufus' black mouth sucking my white breast, his big, black cock ejaculating into my small, moist, white mouth, his long black legs entwined with my, slender white ones. I released a sigh of contentment and snuggled against the length of his hard, black, muscular body. Comforted by the sound of his light snoring I drifted off to sleep wondering if this was how it had been for Nanna if it was the sex with Rufus that kept drawing her back to his bed.

*****

"Why don't you move in here with me?" My Grandpa asked one morning at breakfast. "I mean, lately, you seem to be here every weekend and several times during the week, hell you're practically living here now," he said with a broad expectant grin. "Why don't you give up your apartment and save a little money by moving in here, that way I won't have to stumble around this big, empty house alone?"

Though my first impulse was to decline his offer, the more I thought about it, the more I liked it.

"Well, if you don't think it would be an imposition, it would certainly help me out in a lot of ways," I replied enthusiastically, welcoming the thought of no more commuting, and saving a little money, to say nothing of being closer to Rufus.

"Great! It's settled then," Grandpa shouted excitedly. "You take your pick; there are two empty rooms upstairs and that in-law apartment down here." As an aside he added, "That in-law would probably give you a lot more privacy. I'll leave the room choice up to you."

"Welcome, Avery," he said, with a happy grin spreading across his face.

I moved in the following weekend.

*****

Now that I was staying with him, Grandpa didn't have to worry about the house being empty and unattended. He obviously felt more comfortable being away on his weekend excursions and going away for a few days at a time to visit friends. Perhaps a month after I moved in, Grandpa left on a weekend fishing trip, and Rufus showed up within hours of him leaving. Rufus let himself in through the unlocked kitchen door and quietly made his way to my bedroom.

I had already showered and dried myself before applying my favorite scent, a spicy fragrance that I dabbed at my erotic pulse points. I lightly touched the fragrance between my legs, behind my knees, small of my back and in the cleavage between my breasts. Carefully placing it wherever I thought he might want to explore.

My lingerie was a gorgeous bra and thong set I had purchased especially for him. It was a beautiful black lace trimmed with the palest, buttery yellow satin ribbon. The front was a small barely there piece of black lace that revealed more than it concealed. The thong was literally a string that ran between my butt cheeks and tied in a bow at the small of my back, seductively showing off and emphasizing my firm, tight twenty-year-old behind. The top was a striking black lace semi-bra that cradled my full, soft breasts so that they were on stunning display, allowing my nipples to remain visibly erect and not pressed flat.

"Oh Baby, fuck you look good!" he said as he came through my bedroom door. I was glad I had paid attention to my appearance and did a model's turn to show off my lingerie. He walked across the room toward me and opened his arms embracing me.

"Hmmmm, you smell good too," he said deeply inhaling.

"Sit in that chair over there on the side of the bed and open your legs for me," he instructed.

I removed my thong and tossed it to him. Then turning, I walked to my dressing table where I obediently sat down in the chair in front of him with my legs slightly open. My clit was already becoming engorged and protruding from its sheltering hood. My full, swollen pussy lips distended like soft, smooth petals between my legs.

"Pleasure yourself for me, Avery, but don't cum."

"Why can't I cum, Rufus?" I asked a little confused.

He looked at me with piercing eyes, "don't question me, Avery," he said in a stern, uncompromising voice. "Now do as I told you."

I looked at him, surprised by his tone with me and realized for the first time how turned on I was by his dictatorial and controlling attitude toward me. He clearly had strong attitudes when it came to sex and his expectations of how I was to behave when with him.

I sat in my dressing table chair across from the bed and opened my legs wider. With my legs spread wide, I leaned back and put one leg on each arm of the chair. I let my hand inch downward to my smooth, hairless mound and began to rub my clit lightly, up and down, up and down gradually increasing the pressure.

"Beautiful, beautiful," he said watching as my pussy became wetter. I reached up with one hand and fondled my breasts until the nipples were hard, erect and inviting. I masturbated for him as he watched. Rufus eventually pulled his dick out and began edging, his breathing becoming fast and shallow before he would ease off to keep himself from cumming. He did this for a few minutes, all the while urging me to keep my legs open and cautioning me not to let myself cum.

*****

"Come here, baby," he said, holding out his strong, dark hand, in which I placed my small white one. I wanted desperately to cum, but forced myself to go to Rufus, my clit feeling as if it could burst. Rufus pressed me down onto the bed and positioning me under him, effortlessly lifted my hips up and lowered his mouth to my pussy, his tongue knowledgeable and exciting, expertly showing me who was in control.

"Please, Rufus . . . please put your cock inside me and make me cum," I said to him in a soft, whispery voice.

"I wanted you to be sure you wanted to do this with me. I want you to be hot and ready when I finally fuck you," he said. "Is this what you want, baby?"

"Yes . . . Oh yes, Rufus. Please fuck me, now."

He bent my knees up and spread my legs open, my pussy pink and glistening. He was older and more experienced, but even I could see that he wanted to fuck me very badly. He slowly pressed his swollen black cockhead into my pussy and then pulled it all of the way out. He did it again, this time thrusting into me and changing from a hard thrust to a slow stroking motion. He fucked into me slow and gentle and suddenly with a hard deep thrust, he tore into me so deeply I cried out in pain when he brushed my cervix. I screamed and dug my nails into his back, "You're hurting me, Rufus," I cried out, even as my body embraced the pleasurable sensations that followed the pain.

Buried deep inside me, at my cry Rufus stopped moving, allowing my body to adjust. "Oh, Baby . . . I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said in an agonized voice. My body relaxed and softened for him, and he resumed his stroking. I lay there pliable and submissive to his mesmerizing black cock, as he awakened exquisite sensations and succeeded in filling me with his entire length. Igniting the beginning wave of a powerful orgasm, my first vaginal orgasm with Rufus raged through me, and I thought, "Is this what it's supposed to be like?" and I felt tears of completeness run down my cheeks.

I looked up into Rufus' dark, rugged face and seeing my tears he smiled, "It was good, wasn't it baby?" I nodded my head yes.

He bent forward and took one of my wrists in each hand and held them over my head. He began to pump into me, and as I lie there legs open, my pussy full of black cock another orgasm gripped me. My small pale body convulsed under my black, demanding lover. I had never felt like this.

"That's my little girl; you came good and hard for your black daddy, didn't you?"

"You came . . . all over my black . . . dick . . ." he began but was left stammering as his orgasm erupted and he ejaculated in hard, violent bursts, spewing thick cum deep inside my grasping, greedy pussy.

*****

Grandpa and Rufus started spending a lot of their spare time together. Rufus actually got Grandpa to go with him to a men's club over in the next town a few times. I remember one night when they got home very late, and Rufus had to help Grandpa inside. Grandpa smelled of liquor, cigarette smoke, and cheap perfume. It had been a while since he had been with a woman, and I could only smile to myself imagining what all he had been up to that evening. I was happy and pleased that Rufus was encouraging him find the physical release that all men needed, regardless of their age.

Because we didn't want Grandpa to know what was going on between Rufus and me, very seldom if Grandpa was home did Rufus come to the house specifically to be with me. Sometimes if he came to visit Grandpa, under one pretext or another we might sneak away, and I would give him a quickie blow job, sometimes to orgasm, sometimes just enough to get him worked up and anxious for full out, hot, nasty sex later on.

My Grandpa was gradually returning to his old self and Rufus was making it his mission to fuck this horny little white girl to the point of exquisite soreness and exhaustion on a regular basis. I remember one such night, after teasing him during the afternoon, he casually mentioned to Grandpa that he was heading out to one of his favorite social clubs. Rufus asked Grandpa if he would like to go with him, but Grandpa, as expected, declined and innocently suggested to Rufus that I go with him.

"Now that's a great idea," Rufus said to Grandpa. Turning to me, he added, "Avery, do you think you'd like to go out with me and listen to a little old man music?"

"I'd love to Rufus if Grandpa thinks it would be ok," I said.

"Sure, you two go and have a good time," Grandpa said smiling broadly. "I think I'll read a bit and turn in early he said as he headed upstairs."

*****

The Blue Note Club was loud, smoky and full of a lively mixture of people when we arrived. Rufus found an empty table in the far corner of the club and deftly navigated us to it before anyone else could claim it. After ordering our drinks, we sat and talked as he waved and called to people he knew. We got up to dance. Once on the dance floor, Rufus pulled me to him and almost immediately, I could feel his erection pressing against me. The way he was grinding and rubbing against me, and the way his male friends were stealing glances in our direction, I felt like I was on display. He was showing off his little white girl. He wanted his buddies to see what he had, what he was fucking and they weren't.

When the music ended, we made our way back to our table, ordered more drinks and joined by his friend James Hopewell. As we sat around the table talking, Rufus put his arm casually around my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I sat there looking about the room while Rufus and his friend James talked. I soon realized Rufus had slipped his hand inside my blouse and was actively fondling my breast as he talked. His friend obviously impressed and aroused, ogled Rufus' blatant familiarity and ownership. I tensed in anger and then relaxed when Rufus playfully nipped my earlobe and whispered softly against my ear . . . "Is something wrong?"

"No," I answered, and looking down at me, he gave me his broad, beautiful toothy smile. He resumed his conversation with James, and I relaxed against him. To my chagrin and the horny delight of his friend, Rufus now openly teased my nipples beneath my blouse until they were erect, hard and swollen protrusions.

Our relationship was in large part about control; you know, Rufus testing how far he could get me to cross my self-imposed line of what was sexually comfortable for me. From some of the things he had said and suggested, I suspected he and Nanna may have had what I learned was some kind of dominant and submissive relationship. There were times when in bed he would talk, teach, and explain to me, his perspective on how things should be between men and women.

I think at first Rufus saw me as a replacement for Nanna. During lovemaking, if he sensed my reluctance, he would whisper, "Women are sexual beings, Avery," as he rubbed with his fingers or stroked with his cock between my legs. "You have so much to give and to enjoy, Baby, don't be embarrassed or ashamed, just let your sexual needs and desires bloom and grow."

He would minimize my concerns and reassure me that I would enjoy our intimacies even more if I simply allowed myself to follow my natural female instinct to be submissive and obedient to a man's sexual leadership and guidance. To his way of thinking, though I was barely out of my teens, as with most young women, trusting and learning from an older man's experience would nurture and enhance my own awakening sexuality. As time would show, Rufus was right.

I would balk at some of his requests but would eventually give in to his persistence. My acquiescence was clearly demonstrated that night we went to the Blue Note club and his friend James had sauntered over and joined our table. I didn't know James, but he seemed like a nice person, a well-known entrepreneur in the area, as well as the owner of the Blue Note club. Through much of the evening, I had watched the two of them talking to each other in low voices, often smiling and eyeing me as they talked. At one point during the evening, at Rufus' urging, we had gotten up and gone to the rear of the club, to James' office.

The three of us went into his office and settled on the sofa where he produced a joint that we all shared. I could feel myself becoming lightheaded from the weed and sexually excited by Rufus's kissing and less than discrete fondling. Looking conspiratorially at James, Rufus pulled me into his arms and in a low voice said, "My friend James there would enjoy it if you sucked his cock a little." I looked at him, taken aback by his request. Embarrassingly, I must admit that at the same time, I was aroused by Rufus asking (telling?) me to do this with his friend, and undeniably excited by the thought of Rufus watching me as I pleasured James. I looked at James, who already had a huge bulge in his pants and then back at Rufus, who simply smiled at me and nodded his head in James' direction.

"Go ahead baby; it would really make me happy if you were nice to my friend."

With one last glance at Rufus, I walked over to where James sat and knelt between his knees. His cock was literally jerking in his pants, and when I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, his dick sprang free, thick, black and hard. Not taking my eyes from James' face, I licked away the beading pre-cum and then slowly swallowed the head of his cock, letting my tongue circle it, savoring its taste and feel. I worked his cock in and out of my mouth until it was wet, slippery and pulsing. He began to moan and hump into my mouth all the while cursing, "Fucking white bitch, take it! This black cock's been waiting for you all night."

Soon, my jaws began to ache, as he thrust harder, hitting the back of my throat. I involuntarily tried to pull away from him. . . "Oh, no you don't bitch, you're not going anywhere," he grunted, grasping my face tighter. James started rhythmically thrusting into my mouth, "Oh, god damn it . . . I got a sweet, little white girl here on her knees sucking my dick," he moaned. His body stiffened and his cock became, even more engorged and hard. Holding tight handfuls of my hair to control the position of my mouth, James pressed my face into his groin so hard I could barely breathe. With a finally animal-like grunt, James proudly spewed hot cum down my throat. When he finished, he took a deep breath and leaned back, drained and satisfied.

James brushed my damp hair back from my face and with lust filling his eyes, and loud enough for Rufus to hear he said, "I'll keep my bed warm for when you get tired of that old black bastard over there," pointing in Rufus' direction and laughing loudly. Rufus laughing along with him pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard, obviously not caring that James had just cum in my mouth.

*****

After a brief, quiet conversation between the two of them, they finally said their "catch you laters", and Rufus and I got into the car and drove in a mellow weed induced silence to his house. I thought Rufus would want to talk about what had happened in James' office, but instead, whenever I would look over at him and attempt to talk, he would just stare at me with a strange, unreadable expression on his face. Pulling into the driveway, he lit up another joint, and we sat in the car smoking it. In the quiet darkness of the car, he freed his cock and pulling my upper body over his lap, slipped his warm pulsing member into my mouth and gave a deep sigh of pleasure as I obediently serviced him and brought him to a wet, prolonged orgasm.

We eventually made our way into the house. Rufus was already in bed naked, watching a porn video when I came out of the bathroom. He threw back the covers, welcoming me into his bed and I could see his cock was huge and fully erect. I crawled into bed and gazed expectantly into his eyes as he positioned me under him. Rufus lowered my black lace panties down to my ankles, pulling them off and tossing them onto the floor. He knelt between my legs and kissed my warm, smooth mound, teasingly flicking the tip of his tongue over my clit and between my pussy lips. I lay naked and unashamed under him as he opened my thighs wider and pressed his tongue inside my wet pussy. Despite my quivering legs, I thrust my hips hard against his mouth loving the feel of his tongue making small tight circles on my burgeoning pink nub.

"Rufus, I'm going to cum," I stammered. "Oh my God . . . . Rufus," I screamed as I held his face to my pussy and came in his mouth. My grip loosened, but Rufus continued to lick my juices as my orgasm pulsed through me and began to calm. Rufus pressed my legs open and moved his dark, muscular body between them. He was on his knees lightly stroking his enormous shaft, and I looked up into his sheen covered dark face.

He slipped his hands under my ass cheeks and brought my hips up to meet his thick veiny cock. His hard cockhead teased my pussy lips, and my hips swayed and pushed against him trying to grasp the tip and swallow his bloated crown. I opened my legs wider encouraging him to give me his entire long, thick length. Watching me, he partially pushed himself inside me making me moan for him. He stopped, looked at me and smiled as he drove home the rest of his dick deep into my warm sheath.

Rufus began to ride me, his long, black cock relentlessly pounding into me. Then with one hard, deep thrust, he filled me with his hot black seed, spraying my unprotected white pussy to overflowing. He ejaculated for what seemed to last a long time. When he pulled out of me, I lay contented on the bed filled with his copious, sticky milk as he slumped down on top of me.

After a few seconds, Rufus realized his weight was pressing me into the bed, and he reluctantly rolled off without removing his cock from my warm, snug pussy. He casually tossed his long, lean leg over my hip and I heard the bed creak under his movement and the comforting sound as he began to snore softly. I was happy and perfectly satisfied for now with our relationship, with him and most of all the fantastic sex he was giving me. I had learned a great deal from Rufus sexually and otherwise. Though he was generous with material things and even money when I needed it, I was not naive enough to think our relationship was about anything other than the great sex we were having. I had everything a young, sexually impressionable white girl could want . . . a big attractive black man with a big, black cock, who knew how to use it. Someone who took pleasure in climbing on top of his best friend's granddaughter, sticking his big, black dick into her hot young pussy, and fucking her until she was squirming and calling his name.