My Grandmother, My Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Grandma wants to try it all!
1.4k words
4.48
28.2k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another morning waking up to grandma naked in my arms. It's Tuesday and I am in absolute heaven!

I've lost my virginity, ate my first pussy and ass got my first blow job, all in three days! This is beyond description!

I started playing with grandma's nipples and watched them getting hard when she woke up and asked me, "don't you ever think about anything else?"

"not when there is a gorgeous woman naked in the bed with me I laughed.

Then we started kissing again. My tongue deep in her mouth and hers in mine as we searched each other's body for the sensitive places we knew turned the other on. She went straight to my cock and slowly started stroking my already hard shaft and I started playing in her thick mound of pussy hair and into her quickly dampening pussy.

Ever since she gave me my first blow job and it was actually her first time sucking cock, it was as if she were addicted. She broke our kiss and moved down to take my dick into her mouth again. But as she shifted her body to suck me, I grabbed her hips and swung her body on top of mine so that hairy pussy and ass were right on my face. I inhaled deeply to smell everything and everywhere. I spread her big, fleshy ass cheeks open as my mouth clamped onto her pussy and clit and I started sucking. I, actually we were having our first 69. I was loving it. Having her warm soft body on top of mine, she was grinding her pussy into my face as she sucked my cock and played with my balls.

Then I went to the next level and started playing around her asshole with my finger. I felt her body jump a little with surprise and she stopped sucking me long enough to ask what I was doing and I simply told her that my bad girl was going to learn how to be really bad. With that I pushed my finger in to the first knuckle. She squirmed and let out a low moan.

I kept sucking her clit then pushed in to the second knuckle, then all way in.

She started really pushing back and going a little crazy. She was loving it.

Sliding my finger in and out of her, I sucked her clit until she had an uncontrollable shaking in her whole body and climaxed with me still in her mouth. After she stopped shaking she went back to sucking me until I came in her mouth. Again she worked at swallowing every drop.

She was fantastic.

"OK sweetheart, let's get up and shower. I have an old friend coming by for lunch and I want both of us to be presentable. OK?"

"Sure grandma."

We both got out of bed naked and went to the bathroom where we stepped into the shower. We kissed as we soaped each other's body and rinsed off. Grandma laughed to see that I was hard again then soaped up my cock and gave me a hand job.

After I came, we got out of the shower and dried each other off.

Once dressed grandma started cleaning around the house and asked me to do the same. As she was a neat and tidy person, there really wasn't much to clean up.

Finally the doorbell wrang and her friend was there. Actually I was her best friend that lived only two doors down from her. It was Marti, the youngest of grandma's friends. When I say young, she was 59. But she was cute. Short like grandma but a bit on the plump side. A round little lady with pure white curly hair and medium sized boobs. Not bad on the eyes at all. I had met her years ago when I was a kid and her eyes opened wide when I answered the door.

"Hi Marti, how are you? It's been a long time!"

"Far too long Tony."

She gave me a huge hug.

Grandma stepped in and said

"OK Marti, don't start pawing my grandson you little hussie!"

They both started laughing and sat down for lunch. I thought I would give them some time so I went out for a burger and check out the town a bit.

I headed back to the house about 2 hours later and found the two of them in the living room drinking wine and laughing like a couple of young girls. When I came into the room they quieted down but were giving me looks like they were up to no good.

"All right ladies, what are you up to? You look suspicious as hell!"

"Oh, just girl talk sweetheart. Nothing to worry yourself over."

Then Marti got up and excused herself to the bathroom.

The second she left the room grandma jumped up ran to me and started kissing me.

"I am so horny Tony. I have been talking about you all afternoons and I need you right now! Well after I go pee again."

She broke our embrace just in time as Marti came back and sat on the couch. Grandma walked down the hall to the bathroom and was giving a bit more shake to her swing and turned to see if I wee watching, and I definitely was.

" So Beth says she has been doing quite a bit of work with you around the house this week. She says she hasn't slept so well in years."

I started laughing. "It wasn't work, I've been enjoying every second of it."

"Well then maybe you could come over and give me a hand with a few things."

Grandma came back into the room and asked me if I would walk Marti to her house as she had a bit of wine and did not want her to fall down or something.

So I walked down the street with Marti to her house and got her into her living room. I went to give her a hug but while hugging me she reached out and grabbed my cock through my jeans.

"Beth said you were really some kind of helper. I really need some of that help."

I gave her a little devious smile and kissed her.

Then I left.

When I got back to grandma's she was in bed and completely naked.

"Hurry Tony, I want you now!"

"No. First you are going to be punished for telling Marti our secret. She was grabbing me as soon as I closed her front door."

Then I instructed her to get on all fours while I took off my clothes. I had her back up to the edge of the bed and gave her a spank. Not hard but it did leave a little red mark. I spanked her again and again she let out a little cry.

" I'm sorry I told her. Please don't spank me again."

But it was too late. I loved the way her ass and upper thighs were shaking and made ripples every time my hand landed on her big flabby ass.

Then I spread her ass cheeks and spit on her hairy ass. Then I spit into my hand, lubed up my cock and put it at the entrance of her out hole.

"Oh no Tony, not there!"

Then I pushed slightly and the head slipped into her ass. I pulled out a little and then pushed in again. I kept repeating this slowly until I was completely in her ass. And she was literally howling the whole time. After she quieted down I started pumping into her slowly as she continued to moan. She was so tight and hot it was incredible. But then she started to yell

"Oh, please harder! Faster!"

So I did and she pushed back every time I pushed in. It wasn't long before she started to cry and fell forward. My cock slipped out and I was cumming all in her ass crack. My cock rubbing against her ass hairs.

I was so involved in fucking her ass that I didn't see that she was rubbing her clit and she came hard.

I collapsed next to her and both of us trying to catch our breath.

"I need you to know that I am so old fashioned and I have done things with you that I have never done with anyone else in my entire life. I love you Tony and I am yours completely. From now on I am yours whenever you want me."

I looked into her eyes and saw a look of complete love and happiness. I wiped the tears from her eyes and told her that I was hers as well. We laid there in the bed naked. Rubbing our bodies together and kissed until we both slept.