My Grandmother Teaches Me About "Life" Ch. 06

Story Info
Young man's instructions on pleasing older women.
4.6k words
4.55
44.9k
22
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

This is the sixth in a series of chapters of how my grandmother and her friend/ friends instructed me on the ways of PLEASURING older, oversexe, ladies. All people / charters in these stories are older than 18 and younger than 75. Any resemblance between real people and ones in these stories is just a coincidence.

List of charters for this chapter;

Grandmother Dee, age 63 (average build for a 62 year old lady with 42DD breasts) 5' 3", always horny with a hairy pussy and arm pits. (Love those "hairy areas" on her and her friends).

Grandson Larry (Dee call him Herman - get it her "man"), age 21 (for the time of these chapters is 1983) 5' 11" in tall and 195 pound. Penis = 10 ¾" long {8 ½"hanging when soft} and 6 ¾" in circumference.

Sally, age 54 slim build with pleasant sized breasts (medium size but saggy), 5' 5" tall an "ALL OVER" tan and unshaven.

Jean (Sally's mother) age 62, 6' 1" tall, 34D-31-36. Red head and never shaved "down below." (She was married for about six years and then found out her husband was fucking everything in sight, so she dumped him and has been "living life to the fullest" for the last twenty five years.) She is one of grannies old and dearest friend and a NUDIST with her for all her divorced life.

Betty "wild eagle", She is Jeans Indian live in maid and "well you know what else." She is 41 and a little over 5" tall and standing next to Jean looks like "MUT and Jeff" from the old cartoon movies. She is about 36C-34-36 with dark black hair top and bottom and smiles all the time.

NOTE:

As a reminder, Granny and her friends are "casual" NUDISTS and when they are in each other's house, they run around naked and "letting it all hang down" as the wording goes about sexy old ladies and their pendulous breasts. Being in this WARM area of the country (Arizona) they could get away this romping around NUDE and not get their "older" bodies cold. (I do like to see them "CHILLED" as their nipples stand out so nice hard and looked so suck able)

Chapter Six

The next day that Granny Dee had mentioned would, never happened as I was worn out and she agreed we all need a rest from the "never ending sex session we had been having of late."

After about three days of a much needed R&R, Dee suggested that we should drive up to the north rim of Grand Canyon, with Sally, when she went to visit he mother tomorrow.

Dee thought I would like to meet her and see what the "wild" part of Arizona looked like.

Her mother had been living up there in what the locals called "no man's land" for the last twenty five years and had about two thousand acres all to herself.

We all load up grannies '59 convertible Friday morning and headed off for a weeklong visit at 6:30 AM. I asked why we had to leave so early and Sally said it took over eight hours to get there without stopping.

Grandmother said, "We are going to drive safely and make a couple of stop along with a couple to see different spots at the Grand Canyon's south rim and stay there over night at the GRAND CANYON LODGE."

Sally sat in the back seat and after about ten minutes she leaned over the front seat and kissed me on the left ear and started sucking my ear lobe. I turned so she had better access to me and granny suggested that she should stop the car and let me get in the back with the "oversexed" Sally.

Sally agreed and with that the car came to a sudden stop and I got in the back with Sally.

Sally had her shirt and bra off before the car stopped. I had no more got in the seat when Sally took hold of my belt and pulled it open, while Granny got the car back in motion again.

Sally had my fly open and my cock out before granny could get into third gear (car is a V-8 stick shift on the floor).

Sally slid her rear end over to the other side of the seat so she could get her mouth on my now semi hard cock.

Granny suggested that we take our time and enjoy the ride, but Sally just said, "I need his cock to give me a "hot load" now and then we can sightsee later.

I just leaded back and while she sucked, I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Having not had any sex for three days, I did not take long to explode with a load that filled her mouth up and then some dripping out the sides and all over the back seat.

Sally drank ever drop and then asked Dee why she had let me go for three days without relief.

Dee answered as she stopped the car, "I knew we both would enjoy a fuller load if I did that, so get up her and drive and give me my turn at that tube steak."

Sally and Dee switched places and granny slid over next to me and started stoking my cock as Sally took off up the road, breasts still uncovered.

Grannies stroked my cock to a ridged full length and then pulled herself up against the front seat, and with me raising her shirt and finding no panties, slide my cock into her ever wet pussy so slowly and gently I bottomed out minutes later.

I was cupping her breast though her top and bra when I stopped, as she raised a little to work her cunt up and down my shaft. I slid my hand under the back of her top and unhooked her bra letting those monsters free. With her downward push mu hands were again on her now free breast and cupping them and squishing then ever so gently.

She leaned back getting my cock to rub the front side of her "tunnel of love" and creating more friction making us both moan.

All I could do was sit there and watch her ass go up and down like a "pile driver."

She started to moan louder and with a higher pitch. She then screamed and pushed down so hard that all I could do was unload a loan into her as she climaxed at the same time. She fell backwards on to my chest and lay there spend for the next tem miles or so till Sally suggested we stop for so breakfast.

We all looked and smelled of fresh sex when we walked into the diner.

Granny said hello to the waitress and introduced her to me as one of the "club" members that loved to "soak up the sun."

I could tell that she did not have a bra on and her nipples were pushing against the white cotton top she had on. Dee suggested that we take turns in the wash room to freshen up and such.

I went into the men's room while Sally went to the ladies room.

I was just going to lock the door when the waitress opened the door and slid in with me. She looked at me and then my crotch. She just said, "this must be the BIG BOY Dee had been telling all the gals about the other day at lunch."

She grabbed my crotch with both hands and cupped my balls with a firm grip.

She licked her lips and tugged my zipper open and out popped my firm (not fully hard) cock.

She looked at it and just smiled and got on her knees and started to lick it length.

It grew even more and she almost got pocked in the eye when it did.

Looking down at her I could see her nipples pushing harder against her top and as she engulfed my full length I leaned back against the wash basin and started to enjoy the blowjob.

I do not think I lasted but four minutes when I unloaded a load th ran out of her mouth and down the nice white top of hers.

She smiled and stood up, rubbing my cum into her top, all over her nipples.

She then turned and left me to wash up and return for breakfast.

Upon returning to the table, Dee and Sally just smiled and said they had order for me and it would be out in a minute.

When the waitress brought the food, she still had my cum stained top on and Dee smiled and with a smirk said, "Enjoy the drink did you?"

The waitress just smiled and licked her lips as she turned and went back to the kitchen.

After breakfast, we started back north towards the Grand Canyon and Sally's mother's house.

I think I fell asleep within five minutes after leaving the diner.

It must have been an hour later that Dee leaned over the front seat and with an out stretched arm and hand rubbed my crotch and woke me up in more ways than one.

She said, "We were just getting to the entrance to the Grand Canyon and she thought I would like to see all that there was to see.

I do not know if any of you have ever been to the GRAND CANYON, but it is one of the most amazing things in the world to see. It wants to draw you into it and the colors when the sun is shining on the walls are just beautiful. I have been back many a time to enjoy this wonderful national park after this first time in 1983 when time was much less crowded.

We stayed there for overnight, after different stops along the road on the south rim. We acted prim and proper with no hanky panky while we were there)

About 8:00 AM Saturday morning Dee said we needed to get going as we had at least another twelve hours driving before we got the Sally's mother's home. Sally agreed and we were "off like a heard of turtles," as the saying goes.

We stopped and had a great breakfast at a little Indian own diner on the way.

At breakfast we saw a sign about an airplane shuttle that went up to the NORTH RIM airport which was about twenty miles from where we were headed.

Dee asked about this and got a phone number to call from the diner's owner.

She called and found out that we could get on the plane today and as it flew one way one day and back the next, would have no problem get back when we were ready.

Dee called and made the arrangement for the three of us to fly and we had to hurry as it was leaving in one hour.

It was a small plane that we flew in and made the trip over the canyon very enjoyable.

We got to the airport near Jacob Lake around eleven and had the "fixed base operator" get hold of Jean on the "wireless radio" for us, so she could come get us.

Jean came and picked us up and we heeded to her place after a lot of hugs and kisses.

We got to Jean's house about 1:00 PM (just as she was getting the horses feed) just in time to see her starting a big firer in the open pit so we could sit around and talk and get acquainted.

She was a nice lady who looked a lot like she had been out in the weather of the west a lot and enjoyed her privacy.

We had a big BBQ diner out on the "veranda" and drank way to much beer.

At the dinner table Sally asked her mother, where her live in lover was.

Jean said she had gone to visit her sick brother and would be back on this afternoon if all went well.

We all agreed that we had had a long day and headed off to bed around 10:00 PM after a quick dip in the pool.

Dee and I got one bedroom together and Sally took her old bedroom.

Dee stripped naked and crawled into bed and with a gentle pat on the bed told me to join her in the same naked condition.

I stripped off the shorts and shirt and jumped into bed just as the door cracked open and Jean stuck her head in and told Dee to not wear me out as she wanted first crack at me in the morning.

Dee smiled and told her to join us now, as I was already fully hard and needing to be relieved of my "pent up" cum.

Jean said, "I thought Sally said you had emptied him a couple of time on the trip up here?"

Dee replied, "He saw you and your over sexed body and has had a semi hard on from the minute he laid eyes on you."

Jean opened the door further and walked in taking her night gown off as she did.

Her pussy had a "FULL BUSH" and it was a wonderful red color. I looked at that and licked my lips with anticipation of licking that to full release.

Dee moved over so Jean could lie between us and as she lain down I cupped one of her breast and gave her nipple a gentle kiss. She turned to me and smiled a loving smile and placed her hand on my penis and sighed, "I have not had one of these for over five years and I am so going to use and enjoy this week you are visiting."

Dee just responded, "You can use him as much as you wish as we get him all to ourselves back home, when even we wish."

Jean turned to Dee and kissed her and answered, "you should not have said that, as he my never get to see the rest of the ranch and my TOY room of pleasure."

Dee said, "She had heard of this room from Sally and was waiting to see it herself and maybe even use a couple of the TOY's."

Jean suggested that Dee go and get Sally and go down there now to check it out as she was going to be busy for a while with my cock that was firmly in both her hands.

Jean rolled over towards me and holding my penis gently kissed me on the chest and started to stroke me up and down it's full length. She stopped for a minute to sit upright and look at me with a smile and then rolled on top of me and straddles my waist, hanging her breasts in my face.

I just reached up and cupped both breast and fingered her nipples till I could feel a gush of warm juices flowing from her pussy on to my stomach as she screamed with pleasure for her first, of many, climaxes of the next week.

While all this was going on, Dee had gotten out of bed and gotten her video camera out and was taping the action for later review. We both thought she had gone to check out the "toy room" with Sally.

Dee said SUSH to Sally as she walked into the room and saw her mother riding my hard cock and screaming with pleasure.

Sally said, "I wondered what was going on in here as mother never showed up to talk and you two never make this much noise."

Jean just looked over that them both and smiled and pushed down harder on my hips, driving my cock deeper into a "TUNNEL OF LOVE" I had never experienced before. (Each new pussy you enter is a new experience if you think about it.)

I raised my head a little, so I could see Dee and Sally, standing there naked and Dee holding the video camera and Sally rubbing Dee's cunt with one hand and hers with the other.

Dee spread her legs a little so Sally could get her hand and finger deeper inside her cunt as she keep taping Jean and myself fucking and me sucking Jeans tits as she leaned over to allow me to do so.

As I was sucking on Jeans left nipple I felt her cunt tighten around my cock and I could feel and other massive climax happening. When she finally relaxed her hold on my cock the juices ran out and socked the bed totally.

Sally went and got a couple of towels and new bedding for us four to sleep on, as this was to wet, but the smell of SEX was very pleasant and all three of us licked Jeans clean after she dismounted my rock hard cock.

About ten the Sunday morning I felt a tongue on my flaccid cock and upon looking saw Betty licking my soft cock and smiling at me.

"Good morning sleepy head," she said as I looked and noticed the other three were gone. Betty told me they were down fixing breakfast and it was her pleasure to be the one to wake me this morning as she and Jean both liked to "switch hit" and enjoy both sexes.

I did not take much to get me "UP" and rearing to go. Betty had swung her leg over me and her cunt was in my face and my tongue started to lick and suck on her pussy lips. It was not long till I could feel my balls tighten and a load shot out of my cock and into her waiting mouth. At about the same time she squeezed her legs around my head and exploder herself with a river of juices onto my face.

She rolled off of me and suggested we go take a shower and then get some food to start the day off.

I said, "I thought that was breakfast."

She said, "NO funny boy, that was just the first course to a week of pleasure and entertainment."

When we got down to the kitchen, the three were sitting at the table and as we walked in the smiled and clapped a big approval for Betties "wake up call."

Granny asked if I was ready for a day of horseback riding?

I said I was, but they were going to have to give me a gentle house, as it had been a couple of years since I last rode.

Sally spoke up and said, "You were just riding this morning weren't you?"

They all just laughed and keep on eating.

Betty grabbed us both a plate and dished up some food for us. She went over and looked out the window and said, "Rain on the way by noon, so if you want to check the fences we better get going now."

Jean said, once we get back we can start the "classes on my training of "how to pleasure a woman."

I looked at her with a question expression, and she said, "You have had a lot of sex in the last couple of weeks and now you are going to be taught how to make a women feel satisfied in return, not just to use her for your own needs and desires."

Dee looked at her and me and said, "He does well now but that is the whole reason he is here for the summer. I let him go "wild" for starters to see what he knows and now we can train him correctly and pleasantly guide him for the rest of his loving life."

Sally spoke up, "why don't you forget the horse ride today or if you want to go, Larry and myself will stay here and start the classes by the pool this morning."

Jean said, "OK! Dee want to ride and we will only be gone a couple of hours"

Sally looked at her and said, "go for it and be careful."

Right after breakfast Jean, Dee and Betty headed out.

Sally took me by the hand and we walked outside and around the ranch house area for a while talking about how the "classes" were going to go and as we walked Sally's breast swung freely under her light weight "T" shirt. (SHE WORE IT TO KEEP FROM SUNBURNING HER SAGGY BREASTS AND NIPPLES) I looked at her and pulled her to me and started to kiss her and fondle one of her breasts. She pushed me away and said, "That I was to watch ONLY till told I could interact in the lesson."

With that we got to the pool and I was told to sit on the lounge chair and learn.

Sally and I went into the house to get dressed and came out about ten minutes later, I had already returned and was relaxing by the pool in the clothes she had set out for me to wear, with a bra, panties, jeans and a blouse on for the first lesson. She told me, "I was going to have to learn to remove ladies clothes properly and not just "pulling them off in a heated moment of sex,"

I said, "That was not necessary around here as they mostly always went around naked or with just a top of some kind on to keep the sun off their lovely and succulent breasts."

Sally answered back smiling, "correct, there is many times that you will be out with a lady for dinner or a show and when you return to wither apartment you will have to go through the process of removing her and your clothes properly, not as a young, horny high school boy."

I smiled at her and with that she walked over to me and sat down on the edge of lounge chair next to mine.

We just talked a while with her telling me what and how to behave and all when you are out in public with others.

Sally was telling me how to behave, all the time looking at my crotch and my semi hard erection.

She just started licking her lips and stood up and removed all her clothes and said, "I cannot stand looking at that wonderful cock just hanging between your legs and not having it NOW."

Larry got up off of his lounge and helped her lay down on it. He helped her pull off her bottoms and stared in awe at her beautifully shaved pussy. He leaned in closer to get a better look, and her puffy lips were slightly spread, glistening with juice. He loved the musky odor her pussy emitted and inhaled deeply at her woman scent.

Then tentatively he ran his tongue up her slit, Sally's whole body tensed at the sensation of this virgin tongue exploring her pussy.

Larry dove in and began to lick her pussy all over; she humped her pussy against his face wanting him to hit her love button.

"Larry, work your tongue right here baby." She said to use her finger to show him her clit.

Larry's tongue worked itself over her sensitive clit and she let out a loud moan of pleasure when she first felt it. He used one hand to fondle her big large firm tits and the other to explore the inside of her pussy. First he slid one finger in and then another into her tight cunt, but he began to finger her pussy faster and faster.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12