My Grandmother the Porn Star

Story Info
When Grandma's a porn star, is it wrong to want to fuck her?
6.7k words
4.51
72.3k
110
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

It was Christmas Day. Grand Mama was at our house at seven-thirty sharp for the opening of presents. As the last of my boxes was ripped asunder to reveal a PS4 Call of Duty combo pack, Grand Mama stated that she had one more gift to share with the family, but that would be later on tonight. For now, she was headed to the kitchen to cook her famous breakfast casserole, and afterward, she and Mom would get the Goose and Ham prepped and in the oven while working on about ten different side dishes. "And plenty of gravy," she reminded me with a smile. I just loved Grand Mama's gravy.

After breakfast, Dad and I went hunting. Yeah, we got started late, but he still nailed a three-point buck with his crossbow. We got back home and cleaned it. He said he would take it to Jarrell's Meat Market on Tuesday to get it processed. "Just in time for you to take some back with you," he said as he tousled my hair.

"With what we bagged last year, this should be enough pelt for Mom to make me a deerskin suit, shouldn't it?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Moccasins too, I suppose," Dad answered. He thought for a few seconds, then added, "Maybe even a quiver for me."

We went in and washed up, then turned on the game. I had just recently begun attending West Texas State, so at the moment I was Texas crazy, which is why Dad jokingly called me a blasphemer when I said I was pulling for Dallas over Atlanta. He feigned crying as he said, "I'd rather you tell me you were gay than to tell me you supported Dallas."

"I thought you already knew I was gay."

He stared at me, then we both burst into laughter. I loved my dad. He truly was my best friend. I wish every person could have the childhood I did, and the adulthood as well.

Mom and Grand Mama intermittently began bringing h'ors d'oeuvres to us as their fine Christmas meal continued to bake, and a short while later we were called to the table. I won't go into how we stuffed ourselves, but needless to say, we did.

After dishes were done, we all settled in front of the TV for A Christmas Story, and once that had finished and had been ejected from the DVD player, Grand Mama said, "Okay, now I have something else I'd like you to watch." She put it in, and an AVN sign popped up on the screen. Mom questioned it, but I knew full well what it was. One glance at Dad told me he did as well.

The opening credits began to roll: Georgia Peach in "Mother? Is that you?" Peaches and Cream. It then showed Grand Mama sucking a young man's cock. "Oh, my God. Bill!" she said to Dad. "Turn that off right now." And to me, "John, go to your room."

"Oh, don't be a prude," Grand Mama said in my defense. "He's of legal age, otherwise I'd have sent him to his room myself."

"He's not of legal age in this house," Mom spat as she stood. "How dare you show this to him. To us!"

Dad intervened, if only to help diffuse the situation. "Clara, please explain this."

Grand Mama took a deep breath, then said to Mom, "I was the perfect wife to your father all the years we were married. I was the perfect mother to you when you were growing up. I was the perfect grandparent to John. The two years before your father died, I never faltered. I remained loyal to him even when the Alzheimer's was at its worst. You all helped, and I greatly appreciated that, but at the end of the day it was always he and I, and when he finally passed? Seeing as to how the last forty-five years of my life was devoted to being every perfect thing to everybody but myself, I felt I deserved to do something for me.

"I love sex. I was deprived of it as your father's condition worsened, so I began masturbating on a regular basis."

"Don't you dare talk about masturbating in front of my son, your grandson."

Grand Mama continued as if Mom hadn't even spoke. "Six months after your father's death, I began my own web cam. Do you know what that is?" Mom shrugged her shoulders as she lightly shook her head. "It is a web site where I would masturbate for people who would pay to watch me do so. No one ever knew it was Clara Farley doing these things because I went under the name 'Georgia Peach,' and I became quite popular. Soon, I began producing my own movies. I became so popular that I caught the notice of some producers in Las Vegas, who offered me a two-year, two hundred-thousand-dollar contract. I signed with them, and after I leave here tonight, I'm going home, going to sleep, and at eight tomorrow I am headed to Las Vegas to further my career as an actress in porn movies."

"Oh, my God," Mom exclaimed. "It's finally happened. She's flipped her lid. Bill, call someone. She needs to be locked up for her own safety." Dad didn't budge. "Bill? What are you waiting for?"

"Is this what you truly want, Clara?" Dad asked her.

"It is, Bill."

"Then I wish you all the best."

"What?!?!?" Mom cackled. "Bill, you can't be serious."

"Rinda, if this is what makes Clara happy, who are we to say she can't have it?"

"Me, because she's my mother," Mom said, and began to cry. "You all are ganging up on me and ... and ..." and then it was as if Mom snapped. "Oh, I see. You two (she pointed at Dad and Grand Mama) must be in cahoots with this because ... because you two have been having sex with each other."

"Oh, don't be ridiculous," Dad said to her.

"Will you just listen to yourself?" Grand Mama responded. "This has nothing to do with you, Rinda. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. This is about me, living my life as I see fit. You may not be happy about my new vocation, but can't you just be happy for me because I have found a bit of happiness?"

"As long as you continue to make those movies, you will never again be allowed back in this house," was Mom's only response.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Grand Mama said.

She collected her things, but I took them and said, "I'll carry those to the car for you."

"Oh, no you won't," Mom said. "Put those down right now and—"

"And what?" I asked from Grand Mama's side. "Obey you like I'm nothing more than some Pavlovian cur? What are you going to do, Mom, forbid me from coming back home if I don't bend to your will? This is my Grand Mama, and I love her and support her in anything she wants to do."

As Mom just stood and stared—for good reason, too, as I had never stood up to her like that before. Hell, before tonight, she had never given me reason—Grand Mama whispered, "Thank you, John."

Dad made his way over, hugged Grand Mama, and said, "I wish things didn't have to end like this. Good luck, Clara, and don't give up on Rinda. She can get a stick up her ass at times, but she always comes around. She just needs some time."

"Thank you, Bill. I guess I'll take my leave now. Merry Christmas to you all." She turned and made her way to her car. I followed. Once I got her gifts placed in the trunk, she hugged me and thanked me for my show of support. She said it was a sign of maturity. She then said, "I have one last present for you. It's under your pillow. Don't let your folks find out you have it." She hugged me again. We each told the other our "I love yous," and she drove away.

I went back in the house to find Mom staring blankly into the fireplace. The flames were dancing, casting shadows against the back wall. It was enough to mesmerize anyone, but I feared Mom was entranced not by the flames, but by what I had said to her. "Should I apologize for what I said?" I asked Dad when he made his way to me.

"She needed to hear that," Dad responded, then added, "From us both. What Clara divulged was a shock to her—to us all, I'm sure, but she is your mother's mother, so it affects her differently. Put yourself in her shoes. What if she said she was making porn?" I nodded. "Just give her some space, and hopefully she'll start coming around tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay Dad. I guess I'll go upstairs and start my PlayStation downloads. You and Mom try to have a good night." I hugged him, then made my way upstairs. I hooked up the console and kicked back on the bed as there was absolutely nothing more I could do for the next few hours as all the downloads took. I grabbed a pillow to prop under my head, and that's when I noticed the colorfully wrapped gift. Oh, yeah. Grand Mama said she had left me something. I opened it up to find it was a copy of her porn DVD. I grabbed my laptop, hooked up my ear buds and placed them in my ear, then inserted the DVD and began to watch.

The opening credits rolled, then the screen faded to black. A few seconds later, a scene began with Grand Mama lying on her side on her bed in a black negligee with red trim. She was looking at a porn mag, then she said, "Oh, if I had this cock here right now, I'd do things to it that would make a whore blush." She slid a hand inside her black, lacy underwear and began to rub herself. She then began to softly sing, "Oh, Mister Sandman, send me a dream. Make him the cutest that I've ever seen," and there was a flash of light followed by smoke, and a young stud was standing next to her bed. I had to smile at the cheesiness of it, but I continued to watch.

Grand Mama sat up and immediately took the young man's erect penis into her mouth and worked it over like nobody's business. I swear, I had never seen anyone suck a dick like that before. She spent five good minutes on it, and I wanted to see this guy spray her face and tits with his load, but no, they weren't at that point. Not yet. The guy reached down and pulled Grand Mama's panties off her, and oh my God, I was staring at the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. It was shaved except for a landing strip right above the clit. The lips of it weren't saggy, either. They were as tight and fresh looking as any eighteen-year-old I had ever been with.

The guy began kissing her thighs, then immersed his face directly into her pussy. My hand moved inside my underwear and I slowly began stroking my rock-hard dick. It took them a moment to get the camera angle right, but once they had, I could see Grand Mama's clit in all its glory. It was about the size of a cherry tomato, and it was as stiff as my cock was right now. The guy reveled in sucking it, and even more so when he licked at the thick, white cum that was oozing from Grand Mama's pussy. I jacked myself even harder. He finally pushed her legs up and began sucking her ass, and that is when I came, but I didn't stop jerking it.

The guy got behind Grand Mama, lifted her leg, and slid his cock into her pussy. It was so beautiful the way her pussy swallowed his cock whole. He went in and out of her even as she ripped her negligee from her body. She arched her body backward and fed him one of the nipples on her naturally large breasts. He pumped harder into her and she screamed with delight as a frothy white film of her cum coated his dick, and I continued jacking my still-swollen cock.

He pulled out of her, then slowly inserted his cock into her asshole. I shot my second load, but continued to watch. He plugged her butt for about five minutes, then pulled out, stood, and sprayed her face and tits with a monster load of cum. She pushed that last pearl of cum from his cock, kissed it off the tip, and swallowed it.

I decided right then and there that I was going to fuck Grand Mama.

This wasn't an "I'm going to try to fuck her" kind of promise, and it sure as hell wasn't an "I'll be satisfied jerking off to her" kind, either. I was going to fuck her. Eventually. I just needed to figure out how.

I washed up, then inserted Call of Duty into the PS4. This download was going to take some time. I hid the DVD inside some of my pants, turned off the light, and fell asleep trying my best to concoct the perfect plan to meet my new goal.

The next day, Mom seemed a bit better. She apologized for treating me like a child, but reminded me that she had my best interests at heart because I would always be her little boy. I apologized as well, and we hugged it out. I asked if this meant she was at least accepting of Grand Mama's new life, and she responded that in time, she was sure she would be. I suppose that was the best anyone could hope for at the moment.

As the day wore on, the seeds of my plan to fuck Grand Mama had begun to germinate. She praised me for my support and maturity, so that is how I needed to approach this. I sent her an email stating the conversation I had had with Mom and told her that hopefully she could expect a call from her within the next week or so. I didn't mention the DVD at all. I just said that I hoped she enjoyed this new chapter in her life and left it at that.

It wasn't until I was back at West Texas State and two weeks into Spring semester that I contacted Grand Mama again. I told her how things were shaping up this semester and of a few activities I had participated in. As a PS, I wrote, "Oh, yeah. I finally made time to watch that DVD. Nice." That was it. I still wanted to give the impression that I was being mature about the whole thing, because her thinking she could be comfortable around me is what the next phase of my plan involved.

A few weeks later, I emailed Grand Mama and told her that some friends and I were planning to forego the beach this Spring Break and head to Vegas instead, and in an effort to save me some money, would she mind putting me up for a few days. I promised that she wouldn't have to change her schedule, and I further promised that I wouldn't be around her enough to annoy her. She replied that she would be happy to see me and of course I could stay as long as I liked. She stated that she had a few shoots lined up for that week, but they would probably coincide with me being out with my friends anyway, so she didn't see a problem there, either.

I smiled as I read it. I had lied to her, of course. None of my friends were planning a Vegas trip. It would just be me, and hopefully my week would be spent fucking the woman I had very literally been obsessing over since watching that DVD Christmas night. I checked the time. My roommate wouldn't be back from class for another thirty minutes. By doing a little research, I had found vignettes of Georgia Peach on Porn Hub and xhamster. I pulled up one where she was eating black pussy while some well-hung black buck drilled her ass. I jerked off. I didn't even last five minutes.

I called Grand Mama the day before I was to leave out. "I just want to make sure everything is still in line for me to visit," I told her. She assured me that it was, and after verifying her street address for the purpose of plugging it into my GPS, I hung up the phone. I wanted to jerk off so badly, but I didn't. I wanted to cover her in as much cum as that guy in the video had.

I arrived at her place, a nice condominium that overlooked the city. "It's quite beautiful at night, when all the neon is flashing," she informed me.

"Not as beautiful as you," I said as I hugged her. She had dyed her long hair platinum blonde, but three inches from the ends she had dyed jet black. She had gotten a boob job. Not to make them bigger, mind you. Her breasts were already quite large. She actually had a reduction, but the way it was done had actually lifted them, making them appear bigger and more firm, she told me over dinner.

The next morning at breakfast, she was telling me that she would not be filming tomorrow, so she and I could spend the day together if it didn't interfere with what my friends had planned. "Oh, about that. As it turns out, my friend Anthony decided at the last minute to go to the beach after all. Paul had to go home to help his father with something, and William just didn't have the money to spend a week in Vegas, so it's just me. Don't worry though, Grand Mama, I won't be a problem for you. Just do what you normally would."

I volunteered to wash the dishes, and as I was, Grand Mama's phone rang. I heard her say, "Hello? Oh, hey Kirk. What? But we agreed that I wouldn't work tomorrow." She sighed heavily. "Can't you find a replacement? I understand you have a lot of money invested in him, but I—Okay, okay. I'll see you tomorrow at one. Bye."

"What was that about?" I asked as I dried my hands.

"My producer has this hot, up-and-coming director who can't make today's shoot, so he postponed it until tomorrow."

"Is that so bad?" I asked innocently.

"Well, tomorrow was supposed to be just you and I," she replied.

"So just switch it," I told her. "Trade tomorrow for today."

"You're such a sweetie," she said. "Of course that's what I'll do. We can—" and then her phone rang again. "Yes? Oh, hi Linda. Today? Hmmmm. I don't know. I kind of had plans. Five thousand? Really? Just a moment." She put the phone on mute and said to me, "I'm being offered five thousand dollars to appear in a movie today."

"Take it." I told her.

"But, you and I just decided that we'd spend time together today."

"And we can once you finish," I said with a smile. "I told you that I wouldn't get in the way, and I meant it. Five thousand dollars? You'd better jump on that, Grand Mama. You can take me out to a fancy dinner when you're done."

She unmuted her phone, got the particulars, and said she'd be there in thirty minutes. She went to her room, at which point I called an audible on my plan to seduce her with my maturity. I took her phone and copied down the number belonging to her producer, Kirk. After she left, I called him up with a proposition.

"Kirk here. Go."

"You're Georgia Peach's producer, right?"

"Georgia Peach? Who's that?"

"Clara Bingham," I replied.

"You got my attention."

"I have a proposition for you. Allow me to buy you lunch while you listen to what I have to say."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because I'm her grandson, and I want you to film me fucking her in your next movie."

Silence, followed by full, raucous laughter. "Meet me at Hot Diggity Dogs at eleven-thirty. Don't be late."

I wasn't.

He ordered four: One with slaw; one with chili and cheese; one with mayo, mustard, and onions, and one with banana peppers and dill relish. He also got a side of onion rings. I ordered the same. It set me back thirty-five dollars, but hopefully it would be worth it. "God, I love these things," he said after chewing and swallowing a bite of the chili and cheese. "Now, tell me what you have in mind."

"Like I told you, she's my Grand Mama. Ever since I saw her in that first DVD, I have wanted nothing more than to fuck her silly."

"So, let me guess. You're thinking that she has to fuck anyone I throw at her, regardless of who it is."

"No, no. I'm not thinking that at all. Give me some credit, dude. What I'm thinking is, your next movie is about wrestling. You put a mask on me and I'm supposed to be El Magnifico or some kind of bullshit like that. I get to fuck her, and when I'm done I pull my mask off and reveal myself to her. You get to feign ignorance, saying that I was a last-minute replacement and you hadn't even seen my face, that I just showed up wearing the mask. I get to fuck Grand Mama, you're absolved, and everyone goes home happy."

"I gotta give you credit, kid. You've got balls, but you're forgetting that maybe Georgia won't be too happy when she finds out it's you." He studied me hard as he gnawed the last of his slaw dog. "Tell you what. You've got your movie. Only, as long as you're on set, you can't reveal who you are. Once you and Georgia get back to her house, you do it there. Understood?"

"Yeah, okay," I replied just before popping an onion ring in my mouth.

"Also, you be damned sure to tell her I knew nothing about this."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers
12