My Grandmother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens in the family stays in the family.
3.3k words
4.49
58.4k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KindEyes
KindEyes
50 Followers

I must have fallen asleep. I looked at the unfamiliar ceiling, turned and saw my Grandmother Helen laying asleep next to me.

At first I couldn't figure out how or why...but it all came back. I had harbored secret naughty fantasies of incest in my mind for years...but now I realized...I might have actually done it.

Grandma stirred, turned her face toward me, opened her eyes and slowly smiled.

"Marcus dear, that was beautiful."

"Grandma, I don't...I don't know what to say."

"It's okay Marcus, I love you."

"Did we...I mean, did we, um, you know?"

Grandma smiled and lovingly placed her hand on the side of my head. "Yes dear, we did...well sort of. You kind of passed out. All of a sudden you just seemed so tired and you just rolled off to the side of me and fell asleep. I think that it was just too much for you to process so quickly." Grandma paused, still smiling, "We didn't finish, but that's okay, it just means you have more for me later."

"So it's really okay?"

"Oh yes dear. I've thought about you this way a lot over the years, but it must have come a quite a surprise to you. In fact, I've thought a lot about all of my beautiful children and grandchildren at one time or another."

"You've thought about your children? I mean you've thought about..."

"Yes Marcus." Granny whispered. "Sexual thoughts...Let's go downstairs and I'll make us some coffee."

Granny slipped on a full length nightgown and found a robe, that used to be my grandfather's, for me to wear.

We slowly heading down the creaky stairs to the kitchen.

"Have a seat dear, I'll get the coffee started."

We both sat at the kitchen table in a kind of uncomfortable silence for the longest time. Once the coffee was ready Granny poured us both a cup.

"Cream or sugar dear?"

"Just cream, thanks."

"Grandma, I just don't know what to say."

"It's okay, I'll do the talking and we'll get through this together."

"Marcus, we're both adults. As adults we both have needs and desires. Just because we are family doesn't turn that off. You see, I have always raised my kids to be honest with themselves and with others. That includes being non-judgmental. I've found over the years that when we start judging other people we wind up judging ourselves, and that is no way to live. Adults should be free to share their sexuality with anyone else that wants to share it with them."

"I guess I feel the same way, Grandma."

"I'm glad to hear that. What we shared upstairs was beautiful and right. No one got hurt. It only brought us closer together. I hope we see more of each other if you get my drift. What do you think grandson? Could you find it in your heart to share a sexual relationship with your old granny?"

I felt a stirring in my cock, a warmth flowed over me and my breathing became slower and more relaxing. I looked up from my coffee mug at Grandma and said "I think I would really like that."

Just then there was a knock at the door. Grandma Helen got up to see who it was. She opened the door and a big smile came over her face. "Bethany dear, what a surprise, it's so good to see you."

Bethany gave my grandma a big hug and kiss and said "It's good to see you too...Mom."

I felt a wave of panic...you see, Bethany isn't just a aunt, Bethany is my mom.

My grandma and my mom gave each other another big hug and kiss. This time the kiss lasted almost a bit longer that anyone might think is appropriate.

My mom suddenly noticed me at the table. "Oh, hi Marcus." Mom said. "I didn't know you were visiting."

"Hi Mom, it's good to see you."

I got up and gave my mom a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

Mom suddenly looked a bit startled and said "You both look like you just woke up." She took another long look around at the two of us, and continued "And you both are dressed like it too. Umm."

"Bethy, I'll get you a cup of coffee. Please, have a seat and join us." Grandma said.

Mom sat down with us at the kitchen table, looked around again and said "I really am not sure what to think."

Granny glanced at me and said, "I'll take care of it...don't worry."

Grandma then leaned toward my mom and said "Bethany dear, you know how I am. I think you might have an idea about..."

Mom's eyes got wide open and she said to Grandma "You mean that you two...?" her voice trailing off.

I felt kind of sick at this point. But Grandma did say "I'll take care of it...don't worry." With that she turned to my mother, Beth, and said "Bethany, I think the time is right to show your son something."

Grandma got up and took my mother's hand and guided her to her feet. She put her hands on my mom's shoulders and pulled her toward her.

"Mom," Bethany said, "This is not the time!"

Grandma took both of my mom's hands in hers and said "It is the perfect time. You trust me, don't you daughter?"

My mom nodded yes.

Grandma then put her hands around my mother's waist and pulled her close. My mom reluctantly did the same. They embraced, awkwardly at first, then they seemed to relax and looked comfortable like they had held each other that way many times before. They looked each other in the eyes and Grandma gave my mom a kiss on the lips. They parted slightly and their eyes were glowing. This time they both moved there lips towards each others, tilted their heads a bit sideways, and kissed each other full on the lips longer. Their embrace tightened and they stared to kiss again. This time my mother and my grandmother both opened their mouths slightly, kissed again, and started to work their tongues into each other's mouth. After the longest time they stepped slightly away from each other, held hand's, and turned to face me.

"Beth," Grandma said, do you want to tell Marcus, or should I?"

"Mom, you seem to have the plan, so you tell him."

Grandma continued to hold my mothers hand and said "Marcus, dear sweet Marcus, it's not just you and I, it's your mother and myself too."

I felt a strange mix of shock and desire.

"And Bethany dear," Grandma continued, "For your son Marcus and me it just happened for the first time."

"Marcus, you're in your 20s now," Grandma said, "and it is time for you to know that one of the freedoms your family enjoys, non-judgmentally, is consensual adult incest. It has brought your family together in a healthy way that most outsiders could not even imagine.

"Grandma, so you and Mom are lovers?"

"We have been for years. There are other's in the family too. Sometimes it involves me, and sometimes not. But who they are is for me to know and for you to find out. Just enjoy the freedom, now that you are mature enough to handle it, to let a close relative know you have feelings for them. I think you might be pleasantly surprised with what happens next."

"Anyways, back to us Beth." Grandma said.

"I'd like to hear more about what you and my son have been up to Helen."

Grandma took my hand and looked toward my mother. "Bethany, Marcus came over to fix something and, you know, one thing led to another."

My mom, now sitting back down at the kitchen coffee table, folded her hands under her chin, looked up at Grandma, and a big smile came over her face. Then she turned to me and said "Marcus, my dear son, it's okay. It's really okay. I think we might be at the door of something beautiful here."

Granny continued, "I seduced Marcus. He is a perfect gentleman and I seduced him. I seduced my grandson, your son. He fixed the mini blind in the upstairs bedroom and then I seduced him. I was thinking about your long gone father, how beautiful he was naked, and thought Marcus looked a lot like him. So I asked Marcus if he would disrobe for his old granny. He is a loving grandson, so he did. We touched, kissed, and laid down in bed together. It wasn't long after that he fell asleep. I think things just moved too quickly for him. When he woke up, we headed down to get some coffee and then you knocked at the door. I have to admit that I was hoping to get back upstairs."

"I think I'd like to see that happen too." My mom said.

"Mom, you're okay with this?" I asked.

"I'm more than okay with it. Like I said, I think I'd like to see that happen too."

I turned to grandma in amazement, eyes wide open and mouth agape. Grandma smiled at me, nodded, and then glanced toward my mother.

My mother was smiling at my grandma with an lustful look in her eyes.

"Mom, do you mean you want to watch me and Grandma love each other?"

"Yes son, I would. I can see affection you have for your grandmother, and you just saw the affection your grandmother and I share. I'm going to really go for it here...Helen and Marcus, is there room for me too?"

Grandma smiled with lust in her eyes and said "Bethy, please join us."

Grandma then asked me, "Marcus, are you man enough to make love to your own mother and grandmother at the same time?"

I nodded yes to Mom and then to Grandma. I could not believe what was happening.

Grandma said "Okay then, let's all head upstairs. This is just perfect!"

I walked quietly next to mom and whispered to her "Are you sure?"

Mom looked at me, squeezed my hand, and said "Yes son...I am very sure."

We headed up the creaky narrow stairway. Grandma slowly and quietly shut the door after we entered the room. We had to stand close together since the attic bedroom was barely larger that the queen sized bed.

Grandma took each of our hands as we stood facing one another and said, "I think we all know what is going to happen next. Let us love each other fully, without hesitation or guilt, for we all know in our hearts that what we are about to do is good and right."

We each let out a big breath of relief. A cleansing breath. Grandma continued "Let's give each other a big, long hug."

We all wrapped our arms around each other forming a perfect triangle. We pulled each other tighter and tighter together. And then, one by one, we looked each other in the eyes and said softly "I love you."

"I think we are ready." Grandma said. "This might feel a bit awkward, but let's all disrobe and look at each other, then hug again."

We stepped back.

Grandma pulled her nightgown off over her head, and I took off my grandfather's robe. "Okay Beth, it's your turn," Grandma said. With that my mom unbuttoned her blouse, loosened her pants and let them fall to the floor, and then removed her bra and panties. There we were...grandmother, mother, and son. Naked.

Grandma Helen was very fit for being 74. She had told me she was 84, but she sometimes got confused. Her breasts were almost flat against her chest and her silver pubic hair had thinned over the years, but she still painted a picture of sexual vitality.

My mother, Beth, now in her early 50s, still had a lot of heft in her breasts, in fact they were quite large for the family line. When she removed panties she revealed a thick patch of pubic hair that was just starting to turn grey.

And then there was me. Fit and young. I stood there in front of my own mother and grandmother displaying a raging hard on. I'm quite proud of it. Almost 8 inches long, very thick, and with a huge mushroom head.

We reached out to each other and held hands and drew each other closer again. This time as we hugged we started to rub each other's backs and touch our cheeks against each others.

"Bethany," Granny said, "Marcus and I started getting to know each other already, so maybe we should let you catch up first."

"I'd love to," my mom said. "Marcus, my son, I love you very much, and I have secretly desired to share my sexual love with you for years now."

"Mom, I love you too. And, I have enjoyed many fantasies over the years of you and I bonding sexually."

"I love you son."

"I love you mom."

With that we approached each other and held our naked bodies together. My already rock hard cock slipped between my mother's legs as we embraced. We looked into each other's eyes, now glowing with passion and the lust of forbidden incest, and kissed each other hard and long, exploring each other's tongues.

Mom looked into my eyes and touched my face, smiled, and said "You're beautiful, son."

Then I turned back to my grandma, took her hand, and kissed her as no grandson should ever kiss their grandmother. Granny and I hugged and kissed softly and passionately for the longest time. I told Granny "I love you." Granny replied back "I love you too."

Now it was my grandmother's and my own mom's turn. Helen and Beth turned to each other and Helen said to Bethy "Daughter, I'm ready to show my grandson Marcus what we have privately shared all these years. My mom Beth replied "I'm ready too."

My mom and grandmother then started to kiss passionately as they ran their hands all over each other's bodies. As they kissed they cupped each other' breasts then ran their hands down between each other's legs. They pushed their hands hard against each other's soft pubic mounds and then stated to rub each other's pussy crack back and forth with the sides of their hands. They moaned softly and tears started to flow as their tongues intertwined. They pulled me in between them and the three of us started tongue kissing so hard that it was almost like we were one person.

"I want you to see something Marcus." Mom said.

With that my mom got on top of the bed, leaned her back against the wall and spread her legs. Her pussy lips spread apart and revealed a huge rock hard clitoris. It must have been over an inch long. Granny Helen got on her knees in front of my mom and shoved her face into her own daughter's pussy. My mom was moaning and gyrating with erotic abandonment. She pinched both of her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and started pulling her tits out to the point where I thought they might tear. Just before my mom was about to cum, she stopped and said to Helen "It's not my turn yet. You and Marcus haven't finished what you started earlier."

Granny motioned for me to come closer. I got on my knees with her on the bed and we started to kiss again passionately. "I don't think you will fall asleep this time Marcus. I moved things too quickly before, but now we are okay, aren't we?"

"Yes Grandma."

"Beth, help you mom with something. Did you notice how beautiful Marcus' cock is?"

"I've been sneaking peeks for years and it is magnificent." Mom said. "But today it is even larger, harder, and more beautiful than I could have ever imagine."

"How about you and I worship Marcus' cock together?"

Mom and Grandma had me stand up on the floor at the foot of the bed and both of them got on their hands and knees on the edge of the bed like they were about to be fucked doggy style. They started kissing again, then pulled me in until my hard cock was between their mouths. They both started to kiss and lick my cock shaft while trying to kiss each other at the same time. The sight of my grandmother and my beautiful mother below both sucking on my cock brought my sexual tension to a place it has never been before.

"Marcus, how are you, how much more can you take before you go over the edge?"

"I'm almost there. It is unbearable. My cock feels like it is going to explode like a bomb."

"Okay," said Mom. I think I had better let you guys finish what you started before it is too late."

"Marcus," Mom said, "go ahead and fuck your grandmother now. She needs it and you are going to explode soon if you don't. I'm going to just stand here and encourage you both."

"Are you ready grandma?" Marcus asked.

"I sure am grandson. Let's finish what we started."

Mom got up to watch and Grandma laid down on the bed on her back. She spread her legs and then pulled apart her pussy lips.

Then she looked directly at me and said "Marcus, please, please fuck me now!"

I straddled my grandma and aimed my seeping cock directly at her welcoming leaking pussy. I gave here a kiss and glanced at my mom who was shoving her whole hand into her own pussy. I placed my hand over Mom's and helped her push her hand in even deeper, said to her "I love you," and then I looked back at Grandma and pushed my cock all the way into her. We had done that much a few hours earlier, but this time it was better. She raised her legs until 100% of my cock was totally in her red hot snatch. We kissed the dirtiest way we both knew how and I started to pump my cock back and forth. Her clitoris was throbbing and her nipples on her flat boobs were rock hard.

"Grandma, I can't take any more, I'm going to have a heart attack."

"It's okay Grandson, I'm ready too."

We both started fucking faster. Tears were flowing down our cheeks, sweat beading up on our faces and chests. We both started making the guttural sounds of two people overwhelmed with passion.

"Grandma! I'm going to cum!!"

"Do it Marcus!! Fill me with you god damn white hot cum! Drown me with your hot nasty grandson semen. Fuck me Marcus. Fuck me!"

"Oh god! Marcus, I'm cumming!"

"Grandma, oh my god, I'm, I'm...I'm cumming!"

We both started screaming and I ejaculated wave upon wave of hot sticky milky cum deep into my grandmother's body. With my rock hard cock still inside my beautiful grandmother's hot mature pussy, I lowered myself onto her and we both hugged as only two people who had just physically become one person could. My mother put her arms around both of us and just kept whispering over and over "That was beautiful!"

It took forever to remember anything around us. But when my mind finally cleared I looked at my mother Beth asked "But, Mom, what about you?"

Mom looked at me and said "after you recover it will be our turn...and I'm sure Grandma will help out. There is nothing more beautiful than sex between a mother and a son. And, I can't wait to have you back inside of me again!"

"By the way," Mom said, "I think I might have something to tell you about your sister."

KindEyes
KindEyes
50 Followers