My Greatest Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

And then I felt his balls settle against my own and I knew that he had succeeded in getting the whole thing in me. It was like a miracle.

"Oh, wow, Finky," I said.

"He took it, guys. He took the whole fucking thing. Look. It's all inside him. Every fucking inch of it. Would you ever have believed it could be done. Send it to Ripley's Believe it or Not. His asshole took a whole foot of Finky's stiff dick."

And now Finky was fucking me, and Priscilla was yelling, "Yes. Yes. Fuck him with that ridiculous, obscenely large cock. Hurt him. Hurt him. I want to hear screams of pain."

She was hearing me moan and was enjoying thinking that I was in pain, and yeah maybe I was just a little bit but it was also good and I liked it, and I said, "yes, Finky. Fuck me with your big dick. Shoot your juice all the way up into my small intestine. Fuck me, Finky. Fuck me."

I don't think Finky was used to hearing anyone getting pleasure from his oversized endowment. They probably just suffered through it. So when I sounded like I wanted it, it got him incredibly excited and before I knew it he was shooting jet after jet of his hot syrup into me. We were both exhausted, and he just lay on top of me for a few minutes, which felt nice, and then slowly he started to draw it out, and it came out an inch at a time, which took quite a while, and as the knob slipped through my sphincter the juices of four men followed, and bubbled over my balls and flowed out onto the sheet in an endless thick white liquid stream.

"Okay?" Rocco asked. He was talking to Priscilla.

"Okay. You can have your checks," she answered.

I was trying to figure all this out, when Rocco said to me,

"Sorry, pal. This was a big money deal. The lady found out about it and paid us a lot more than you were gonna pay if we would switch the original plan and do it to you. But turnabout is fair play. Right?"

I didn't answer. But now everything was clear. Priscilla had obviously gotten into my computer. She had typed in the name of my supposed girlfriend, Dorabella, which I had babbled in my sleep—and it happened to be my password. She had gotten into my e-mail and learned everything. The whole scheme. Where Rocco worked. Everything. That was how I came to be the one who got the drugged drink and awoke to find myself being fucked in the ass. The best laid plans----right?

The guys all got dressed and Priscilla paid them, while I lay naked on the bed in a pool of cum. After they were gone, she said, "Excuse me. Get up. I have to change the sheets. You can go sleep down on the pullout sofa. I won't be in the same bed with you. You're dirty. You're defiled."

So that was how it was. My marriage was over. I went down to the sofa and got into bed. I didn't even shower. I wanted to feel all the cum drying on me. I told you I was a sicko at the beginning. Remember?

The next week was really, really bad. We were living in the same house, but she was not talking to me and I was not talking to her. "Why don't you just leave?" she asked me a couple of times. I didn't answer her. This was my house too. Where would I go? But I was really depressed.

That Wednesday, I couldn't sleep at all. I got dressed and went out and got into my car. I drove down to State Street and went into Corcoran's. It was close to midnight. The bar would be closing soon. I felt funny about seeing Rocco again after he had fucked my ass and everything, but I had to tell him what the little scene had brought about. That I was now an outcast in my own home.

"Hey. It's Tibi," he called jovially, as I came in the door.

"Hi, Rocco."

"What brings you down here?"

"I needed to tell someone what was happening in my life, and I figured you were the only one who would really understand." And then I told him all the horrible things Priscilla had said to me, and how she was treating me, and how I hated to even go into the house. But I had paid for the house too. If she didn't want to be near me, she should move.

"You can't live like that," said Rocco. "You gotta get out of there. At least until things calm down."

"Yeah. I guess. I could go to a hotel."

"I tell you what. Since I'm the one who gave you all this trouble, I should be the one to help you out. Why don't you come and stay with me for a few days. Judy's staying at her mother's till the baby comes."

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "In a hotel room you'd be all alone. That's no good."

"You're right. Maybe I should do that," I said. "Maybe I should drive home and pick up some things."

"Nah. It's late. You can pick up stuff tomorrow. Come with me now. I'll ride the cycle and you can follow me in your car. That way you won't have to leave your car here overnight, because the meters start swallowing quarters at eight a.m.

"Okay," I said. This probably was the best thing. After all, who better than Rocco could understand the trauma I had recently experienced and the suffering it was now causing me.

He locked up and climbed on his bike. I got in my car. He zoomed ahead of me all the way to the trailer park. I followed him to his front door, which he unlocked.

"Sorry. It's not so spic and span," he apologized. "I'm a sloppy kind of guy."

"I don't care," I said. I mean, who could care if he was sloppy, at least I was out of the frozen atmosphere in my own spic and span house.

"Oh. You just have one bed," I noticed.

"Well, yeah," he looked at me as if I were stupid. "It's a trailer."

"Right," I said. "I don't have any pajamas."

"Don't need 'em. Down here we sleep in the raw." He undressed and crawled into the bed. I didn't look at him. I turned and faced the front of the trailer as I got out of my own clothes, and then I got into the other side of the bed.

I tried to fall asleep, but about five minutes later, I felt Rocco pressed all along my back, and I felt a big erection stabbing at my butt crack. He threw one of his powerful arms around me and clutched me to him, while whispering in my ear.

"You know why you came down to Corcoran's tonight. Don't you? You know why you came to the trailer park. Don't you?"

I didn't answer.

"You know why you're lying next to me in this bed. Don't you?

I didn't say anything.

"It's cause you want this cock again. Don't you?"

I kept my silence.

"Yeah," he laughed softly into my ear. "You want this cock all right. You want this big cock up your hot little ass again. Don't you?"

I decided to let him do all the talking. But suddenly he gave my ass a vicious swat with the flat of his hand. "Answer me, goddamnit. You want this cock of up your ass again. Don't you?"

"Yes," I said. That slap really stung.

"Well you're gonna have to beg for it."

"What?" I asked.

"I said your gonna fucking have to beg for it." And he gave me another vicious swat.

"Please can I have your cock up my ass?" I asked. I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my mouth, but I suddenly realized I did want his cock up my ass, and though his slaps had hurt, they had also excited me.

"No you can not," he said. "Not until you crawl down between my legs and get your mouth all over that cock. And all over my balls. And all over my ass cheeks. And into my asshole."

I didn't know what to do. I just kept lying there.

Then he gave me a couple of more swats and yelled at me. "Well, get down there and do it, you fucking slut. If you want my cock up your ass without paying me, you're gonna have to do a little work first. Now get down there, bitch." And he hit me again. I was stunned and a little afraid. I didn't waste another second. I moved. I crawled down between his hairy thighs and began making lip love to his hairy balls. I licked his hairy ass. I licked between his hairy butt cheeks. And I did what I really didn't want to do. I started licking his asshole. He reached down and pulled apart his cheeks. "Get that tongue in there, bitch." So I did.

He seemed satisfied with what I was doing for a while, but then he grabbed my hair and pulled my face up until I was looking straight into his narrow eyes. "Now suck my cock and suck it good. And if you suck it good, maybe I'll stick it into your asshole and give you a good fucking. You need a good fucking don't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"What was that?" He cracked me across the face. First one way and then the other. "Louder, boy. I didn't hear you. Beg me to let you suck my big cock."

Now I understood. "Yes, sir. Yes. Please let me suck your beautiful cock for you. Please. Please. Please, sir."

"That's better, faggot."

I took his dick in my mouth and worked on it like a dog. Occasionally I went back to his balls and his ass, but mostly I sucked him. He seemed to be enjoying it. He was just lying there with this blissful look on his face. "That's a good boy. My boy really knows how to suck cock. Doesn't he?"

"Yes, sir," I said. I saw him smile at me and I was happy. I wanted him to smile at me.

Finally he said to me, "You ready to get your ass fucked now, bitch?"

"Yes, sir. Yes. Please. Fuck my ass."

He pulled me up and flattened me out on the mattress. Then he climbed over me, and I felt his thick blunt knob pressing against the tender flesh of my sphincter ring, which was ever so slowly parting and parting and parting, and allowing him access to my innermost chambers. I felt it sliding into me, as my fleshwalls closed around it. When I felt his balls hit my own, I knew he had reached bottom. I felt him relax on top of me, just lying with his full weight on me without moving.

"You like that, baby? You like feeling Daddy's big hot dick inside your hungry little asshole?"

"Yes. Fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me." And I started working my ass muscles around his dick to please him.

"That's it, baby. You're one hot little number, you are. I'm gonna make you my permanent bitch cunt whore. Would you like that, baby? Would you like to be Daddy's bitch cunt whore?"

"Yes. Yes. Please, Daddy. Please make me your bitch cunt whore. Fuck my pussy. Please fuck me, Daddy." Now I knew what he needed to excite him, and it excited me too.

He started to move on top of me, and it felt so good. I loved it when he pressed all the way in. And he was licking my ear, and saying things like "My little bitch cunt whore. I love fucking my little bitch cunt whore. He's got a much tighter pussy than my old lady. Much, much tighter. Oh. So good. So good."

But then he pulled it out. Why?

"Turn over," he ordered me. I turned over. He raised my legs up and fed his cock back into my ass from the front, while kneeling.

"This is how I fuck my old lady usually. Face to face. You like this, honey? You like it?"

"Yes," I said. "I love it. Please fuck me, Daddy. Face to face." Then he moved so that he wasn't kneeling any more but was just stretched out over me, and my legs, which were up in the air wrapped around him and embraced him. We were face to face, and he stuck his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily. I sucked on it as if it were his cock. Meanwhile his dick was moving so gently in and out of me. I had never had such feelings.

"You like this, baby? You like the way I'm fucking you?"

"Yes. I love it."

"So you wanna be my permanent bitch cunt whore, or what?"

"Yes. Forever. Forever and ever. And I wasn't lying. He kissed me again and his hips gained velocity, and I felt the huge dick that was stuffed inside of me swell in anticipation of shooting out his hot white cream. And then he shot. And shot. And shot. I held onto his firm asscheeks with my hand and moved him into me further with each spurt, and he was totally surrounded by my arms and by my legs. And by my love.

I went back to the house the next day, while Priscilla was at work, and packed up everything I would need and moved my life into the trailer with Rocco.

We slept in that bed together every night, and he cursed me, and slapped me, and kept spitting into my mouth to make me totally subservient. But he also let me suck his beautiful dick, and balls, and asshole, which I loved so much. And then he would fuck me in all the most extraordinary positions. And I felt that life would continue like this forever, but I was wrong, because one day he said to me "Judy had the kid, and she's moving back in with the baby. That means you have to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed."

"On the floor?" I asked. I couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Well, yeah. She gets the bed. She's my fucking wife, isn't she?"

So Judy moved back in with the baby. He introduced us. "This is Tibi," he told her. "He's my bitch cunt whore. Tibi. This is Judy, my old lady."

"Hi, Judy," I said.

"Hi," she answered. She really was ugly and trashy and trampy looking. I wondered how a handsome guy like Rocco ended up with something like that.

So I was sleeping on the floor, while she was lying in the bed getting fucked. Was this how it was going to be? And the baby kept crying, and she wouldn't get up. I had to get up and rock it, and then I had to make her feed it. She was a terrible mother.

Every so often, Rocco rewarded me, by making her sit on the floor and wait while he fucked me on the bed. It was the least he could do. I was doing everything in the trailer. I was keeping it clean. I was doing the cooking. I was taking care of the baby. I even had to quit my job because Judy was such a lousy mother, and I couldn't leave her alone with Rocco Junior. Not even for a minute. And she was nasty to me, making me feel like an unwelcome intruder. I hated Judy.

And they fought all the time. Yelling and screaming and cursing at each other. And she hit him, but he hit her right back and gave her a big black eye. "You fucking bastard," she screamed. That was how it was. Why did I stay? Don't ask me. I don't know. I already told you I was a sicko. And you've seen it for yourself, so don't even ask.

Things went on like this for more than two years, and it was a terrible situation for little Rocco Junior to grow up in. Constant bickering. I kept trying to keep peace between the two of them, but it was impossible. One night we needed some groceries, so Rocco and I climbed upon his motorcycle and zoomed over to the market. We bought what we needed and zoomed home. When we entered, we found the baby alone in his crib. Judy wasn't there. She had left the baby alone. Great.

I went to put the American Cheese in the little refrigerator, and then I saw it. The note under the magnet where I usually kept my shopping list.

FUCK YOU!

It said, in no uncertain terms. She had left. We never saw or heard from Judy again. Even her mother didn't know where she was.

We gave her a chance to return. But after two weeks Rocco moved me back into the bed, and it was right back to the way it used to be, with the slapping, and the spitting in my mouth, and his kissing me, and making me orally service his lower body, and finally blissfully fucking me all night long in every possible position. It was heaven.

Every few months Rocco would send Rocco Junior to visit his grandmother for a couple of weeks so we could be alone together. But we weren't always alone. He often invited the other guys over for an evening of entertainment. I was the entertainment. He would order me to service them all, and would make me let them stick it into me. I knew he liked to have them see how well I obeyed him, so I always did whatever he told me to do. Besides I liked them all. Ernie, Jesse, Igor, Rupert, and especially Finky.

Finky was always especially sweet to me and was always giving me these wistful, longing looks. I knew he wished that I belonged to him and not to Rocco. After all, I was one of the few people on the planet who could fully appreciate or accommodate Finky.

As the years went by. I tried to make us a family. I tried to be a good mother. I did everything I could for Rocco Junior. But he was always getting into trouble. He was stealing cars, and robbing stores and beating up homos. All nice things. He eventually dropped out of school, and it became clear that we weren't going to lose him to college, but to prison.

And then what we feared came to pass. It seemed that somehow, unknown to us, Rocco Junior had become the bag boy for a large crime syndicate, and they did indeed leave him holding the bag. He was tried and convicted and sent to Juvenile Detention to be followed by many years in the State Penitentiary.

Rocco was devastated. This was how his son had turned out. Well, I say he took after his mother. But finally after all these years, Rocco and I were alone together again in the little trailer. We were empty nesters, free to make love in all the strange permutations we had always enjoyed together, with no more trying to cover up our words or our sighs of ecstasy from the child. I was happy at last. This was what I had always wanted my life to be, and it had taken so many years.

The only thing is I have no more fantasies. I have done everything.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers