My Greatest Sexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, back to the most incredible sexual experience of my life... it was one on one sex - with my wife's sister. Not really a big deal considering my stories above, but let me tell you how it went down.

Despite the relatively open relationship and open bed we had lately put into play, we weren't taking advantage of it in any way. In fact, it was sort of hard to plan and worked better spur of the moment so we'd only tag-teamed three or four times before the following conversation. I was sitting at the table eating cold eggs when Julie entered the house after a morning jog.

I had noticed her outside the house, talking on her cell phone for about twenty minutes after arriving home from her run so when she put the cell phone down and sat at the table I knew whatever she was going to say was going to be about that call.

''My sister is coming out for a week.'' She said smiling.

''Oh, great.'' And that was it for now. She hummed excitedly and then went upstairs, I didn't give it a second thought because I needed to head off to work anyways. Her sister Jennifer was beautiful, no doubt - but honestly nothing sexual crossed my mind. That is until two nights before she arrived when Julie and I were brushing are teeth at our own sinks.

''So, I have something to ask you. It may be a favor, it may not.''

''Uh, huh.'' I said, spitting into the sink and wrapping my toothbrush against the counter.

''This is kind of embarrassing, but I've been talking about it with Jen the entire weekend.''

''Yeah,'' I said, ''You've been definitely talking about something all weekend. What's up?''

''Well,'' my wife responded, ''you know she hasn't really been getting along well with her husband. And mainly it's because their sex life isn't so hot.'' I continued cleaning up my side of the bathroom counter and pulled my wedding ring off before dropping it into the jewelry cup near the mirror. ''Anyway, a lot of it has to do with the same reason I never had the desire to really fuck until I met you. She can't bring herself to orgasm. She's never had one.''

''Okay... and?'' I said apathetically.

''Look, you know what I'm asking. Our first time was so fucking incredible. I'd give anything to watch someone go through that themselves. And it's also kinda kinky that it'd be my own sister.'' I nodded and smiled. She turned towards me. ''Have you ever had a thing for Jen?''

I shook my head, ''Not until about two minutes ago. But now... I want to fuck her brains out.'' Julie's nipples hardened instantly against her shirt.

''Oh, my God I just got wet.'' She said, cupping her crotch. ''I'm not wearing any underwear.''

''So take off your shorts.'' I said, pushing her towards the bed.

''No,'' she whined. ''We just got all cleaned up.''

''Come on.'' I countered. ''I'm going to pretend that you're your sister.'' And I didn't think it was possible, but her tits got even harder against her shirt, before she lifted it off and ground her breasts into me, reaching down for the iron bar jabbing at her stomach.

A lot of waiting and pointless planning went on the next day. For some reason, Jen was nervous - not sure she wanted to cheat on her husband with her sisters spouse. The reassurance, the two hour conversations, the God damn phone bill. Finally, the night came and we were just slipping into bed. We decided to hold off on our nightly bout of sex so I could really give it to Jen in case her body was as stubborn as Julie's used to be.

''She's nervous. But she wants to do it. She doesn't want me to watch but you can bet I'm going to be in the next room fucking my three fingers like crazy.'' I laughed.

''Why don't we do it in the shower.'' I optioned. ''Then you can masturbate on the bed and we can be in a more closed off intimate space.''

''That's a great idea.'' My wife said, smiling. ''I'll tell Jen tomorrow.'' I kissed her goodnight and her kiss turned into a light handjob. Before it got into anything worth getting excited over she stopped and turned around, back facing me for the rest of the night.

I had to admit it, even though our sex life was fantastic, this idea was bringing back that feeling you get in your chest - you know that one you get right before you're about to kiss a girl for the first time? I loved that feeling, and I loved that my wife was giving it to me nearly five years after we first kissed, all sweaty and naked on my old apartment couch. I knew that the next day was going to be special, but I didn't know how special it was going to be.

Jen was going to arrive at the airport at ten that morning. Julie left at nine thirty grumbling about the rain, but I loved it. The sky was a gloomy grey so it was relatively dark outside - you couldn't even guess where the sun was supposed to be. I lit some candles and did a light workout before making some breakfast, brushing my teeth and then jumping in the shower where I washed every inch of my body.

The shampoo was running down my back, my face stuck in front of the spraying nozzle when I thought I heard the front door open. Regardless of whether it was my imagination or the real deal, I didn't care. I reached down and found my cock already semi-erect. After a few minutes I turned around and closed my eyes, bending my head and letting the jet-stream hit the back of my neck as water cascaded down my chest and arms. I could smell the steam. Feel the heat. And suddenly a quick blast of cold air followed by the sound of the shower door rolling open.

I kept my eyes closed as the air abruptly cut and the warmth was back again. The sound of the water hitting the shower bottom changed and I knew, I just knew without a doubt that Jen - my wife's little sister - was mere inches away from me, completely naked, nervous and yearning for me to insert my thick meaty stick into her waiting, wanting, pent-up unappreciated love box and start her new life of sexual appreciation and participation. I was about to fuck and suck my sister-in-law and that feeling in my chest was spreading to my entire body.

A few seconds went by, I think a small smile was on my face. Suddenly I felt a tiny hand on my penis. It throbbed to her touch. She let go for just a second before picking it back up again and slowly stroking it, letting the water act as a lubricant... and also a thin protective barrier between her fully grabbing my anxious cock. I finally opened my eyes and saw her. I think she'd been looking up at me the entire time. We didn't speak, I don't think we really needed to. Jules had done all the hard work, all the pretext.

I was trying to at that very moment remember the last thing I'd actually said to Jen. It was probably the last time her and her husband had come out. It was more than likely, 'Drive safe.' When she gripped the center of my shaft and squeezed so hard my veins doubled in size, that train of thought melted away until this very second I write this very sentence. She went back to the gentle stroking, but no longer letting the water do most of the traveling down my penis.

The head was getting a lot of attention and at this point my entire pride and joy was standing completely strait, at attention, towards her sweet little face. She looked back up at me and I saw her blink, rapidly, as flecks of water bouncing off my shoulders landed in her eyelashes. We looked at each other for a while, actually, long enough for my erection to start to shrink slowly back towards the ground. That didn't last very long. Because when she opened her mouth, I thought she was going to finally talk, but instead, she bent forward and enveloped the head and three fourths of my half erection in her mouth.

Oh, Jesus Christ... I can't tell you how good it felt. Seriously. Better head than Julie had ever given me. I guess the eight months she'd been married to her husband not perfecting the actual sex act had given her time to perfect other things to keep him happy. Fuck him, right now it was keeping me very happy. Up to this point I didn't really like blowjobs all that much. At least not after five or ten minutes, then I just wanted to pick the girl up and either return the favor or fuck her silly.

Her cocksucking went on for about twenty minutes. Well, I'll catch myself before I start to embellish. It might have been twenty minutes. Truth is, I don't really know. That feeling in my chest was now in my cheeks and I kept moving my mouth to get some feeling in there. My thoughts momentarily went to Jules who I figured would be warming up on the bed right about now. It was such a hot moment, I didn't want it to end.

Jen dedicated a full minute to just tonguing that little fatty end at the bottom of the head of my dick, it drove me up the walls. I let out a quick groan and I never make noises unless I'm shooting my cum all over someone's tits, ass, back, stomach or inside their sloshing pussy. Right after my groan I thought I heard a little moan come from the next room. My hot as fuck wife was masturbating to the sounds of her husband getting blown in the shower by her naked little sister. Fuck me. No really, fuck me.

I could tell she was getting a little tired. She began to slow down, I know she wouldn't really stop though until I gave her a reason to. So, pausing quickly to turn up the heat in the shower, which had by now started to cool off. I reached down and slid my hands under her petite frame, cupping both ass cheeks, and then I lifted her up, letting her back hit the end of the shower and pushing her upwards so that her legs could rest over my shoulders while my knees hit the ground and my face hit her slit. Her elbows locked and her arms, now straight, pushes my head into her crotch. I attacked it, even though I could tell she was a little hesitant of this particular position, or maybe it was me licking her pussy.

Regardless, she was over it shortly as I gave her cunt a reason for being. Truth is I was just warming her up for the grand slam. As far as I was concerned she had the bases loaded for twenty-three years now. I couldn't go as long as she had gone on me. For one thing, the water was filling up in her legs because she had them so tightly press against the sides of my head, and every minute or so I had to push them apart so the water would fall to the bottom of the shower and I could breath again. That would make her nervous for a second as if she did something wrong before I started up again.

And seeming as we hadn't said one fucking word to each other before her hand started stroking my cock, her mouth started to suck me off and my hands played with her naked ass while I tongued her vagina and teased her thick swollen lips - she didn't know what I kept doing every sixty or so odd seconds. Even though it was a little awkward it was really hot. The best oral sex with Jules is when she shaves in the shower and then dries off, dives on the bed and lets me go at it. Her sister, couldn't have shaved since showering before her early AM flight, so that meant she had soft, thin, slow growing hair that kept her smooth and beautiful for a long while before having to shave it again (if you've been paying attention you'd know that's just how I like it).

I had to stop for one reason above all others... I wanted inside that warm wet hole. And my penis was getting anxious. The shower spray had been beating around my ears and sometimes both were submerged under water, so I didn't know what noises she had been making, if any. But when I looked up at her and my head got close to hers, I could hear her ragged breathing as she tried to catch up for a moment.

I always like taking them to the next level before they're truly ready to go, so I pushed up on Jen's ass, sliding her higher up the wall until her legs fell off my shoulders and her arms instinctively grabbed around my neck. I was standing, Jen literally wrapped around me as a gentle moan escaped her lips. I could feel the water hitting my ass and dripping down onto my calves before splashing onto the floor.

Jen was absentmindedly playing with the back of my hair and I slightly shifted to find a position I wouldn't have to mess with. That's when I noticed it. My cock was lodged right up against her swollen lips. Pointing straight down to the core of the earth. I gently rubbed, letting her slip slowly down my body until I found the right angle to let her rock back and forth at her own pace.

She started to gently move, and her moaning was really getting to me. The position was a little tricky, so I lifted her up again and moved my hand to my joystick, flipping it up against my stomach, the tip above my belly button. I let her back down, and this time, her lips folded open against the shaft and the fatty part of my cock she so expertly had against her tongue minutes before was now wresting against her inflamed clit.

''Ohhhhh!'' She gasped, taking over the movement. She started sliding up and down my length, stopping at my balls and then moving all the way up to my head. ''Yessssss.'' She hissed. Pre-cum started oozing out, and we both watched as it pumped with her movements, thin and clear.

A rush of the water running down my back poured over my shoulders and the cum was lost in the gurgle of liquid, surrounding both our genitals. She reached down and grabbed the exposed portion of my cock and put her fist over it, jacking any part that wasn't covered by her lips as she moved up and down. Her forehead hit mine and I felt hot blasts of excited breath hitting my face. I looked up to press my lips against hers but she stopped everything and put a finger to my mouth.

''No. Wait. I'm sorry. No kissing.'' It was the very first thing she had really said to me. I nodded, slightly embarrassed. She pulled herself close and mashed her breasts against my chest. I had passably ignored her boobs because they seemed so much like her sister's, but I could tell as her face went into the pocket of my shoulder and my wrist went directly into the middle of her ass crack to support her dainty figure that I had misjudged her beautiful tits.

They were slightly smaller than Julie's breasts, but they were somehow much softer and moved so much better against my skin. I made a mental note to really get to know the two girls and was suddenly aware that one of her nipples was perfectly fit against one of mine and I could feel it really harden and twist as she became more and more aroused. She spoke again.

''You'll have to forgive me.'' She breathed, panting five or six times afterwards.

''What do you mean?'' I said, turning. She stuck her tongue out, breathing on me before inserting it into my ear. My wrist ground against her ass, pulling her mound hard against my throbbing shaft. Her tongue snaked out of my ear quickly and she yelped excitedly.

''I'm sorry. I just can't do it.'' She still ground herself against my erection, but my heart sank. I was so ready to fuck her senseless! I knew I had her half way to her first orgasm. I wanted to plead with her and change her mind, but opted instead to let her end the first of hopefully many showers we could have during the week. If she didn't feel comfortable then...

''Okay, if you don't feel comfortable, we don't have to do this.'' She shook her head, never stopping the cock grind.

''No. That's not what I meant. I mean, I can't physically reach down and put your cock inside me. I don't know why, maybe it's guilt. I'm not getting out of this shower until you get me to come, I don't care if this cold water turns frigid. I'm finally getting an orgasm and that's that - but you... you have to put yourself in me.'' I was ecstatic, my heart leaping in my chest.

''No problem.'' I reached behind and turned the hot water knob all the way to the end of the shower, the sudden blast of extremely hot water made me slightly uncomfortable, like needles on my back, but I adjusted and got used to it. I bounced her up and down a few times letting my cockhead draw circles around her clit.

''Okay.'' She breathed. ''But just stuff me now, okay? Please, God damn it, please put your beautiful thing in me!''

''Oh, yes!'' I heard another female voice yell. It was Julie. Whimpering in the next room. I was hotter than I'd ever been. I bet if someone said the word cum I would have shot it all of the place. Every bit of seed boiling in my balls. The conditioner bottle next to me didn't have as much white creamy stuff inside it as I did. And I was about to put that white creamy stuff inside my wife's baby sister. I looked up at her.

''No kissing.'' She said, scared again.

''I'm not.'' I just looked at her as she felt my knuckles brush against her nub. I took my penis and gently found her hole.

''Oh, God.'' She gasped as I found it.

''Fuck,'' I uttered, beginning to slide deep into her tight, tight fucking snatch. All I had to do was push her hips and her butt moved back and hit the shower wall, sending her back towards me and forcing her honey box to swallow my entire exposed length.

''Aggghhhh!'' She screamed. ''Yessss! Oh, fuck yes!'' She grit her teeth and lifted her head back. I looked down at her stomach and saw a belly ring, something I was surprised I hadn't noticed before. It made me remember she was only twenty-three. She's only been drinking legally for two years. Even if she hadn't dropped out she might even still be in college. Fuck I was ready to cum. I decided to warn her.

''Jen?'' ''What?'' she gritted through her teeth. I was pushing her hard against the wall, her ass making a slapping noise as it hit the wall and then her stomach making the same sound as it hit mine on the opposite end.

''I'm going to cum, now.''

''What?'' She said, looking up concerned.

''No, it's okay,'' I countered. ''When I cum, I stay hard, and I can go for a long while afterwards. I can even cum again. And again, if you want.'' She pushed off the back of the wall and took over the fucking. That's really what it was, we weren't making love or having sex. We were really fucking.

''Then cum. Cum whenever you want. I think I'm ready.'' She brought her hand to those luscious breasts. I kicked myself for forgetting about them again, but couldn't do anything about it now. It was time to send her over the edge. See, I knew she was ready. Her body was giving me the same signs Julie's body would show me. Small red dots near the sides of her temples, flushed cheeks... her ass would slam into me, pulling in as much cock as she could and then the walls of her pussy would shudder against the shaft.

''I'm almost there... and so are you.'' I said as she straightened her back and her right hand flew out and smacked into the shower door, sliding against the glass and wiping away the steam. Something caught my eye and I looked out the shower glass.

There, in the ajar cabinet mirror was the reflection of my wife, laid out on the bed stark naked, red dildo plunging in and out of her pussy, hand grasping a breast. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping for air, on the verge of an earth-shattering orgasm. We all were. Right there. I started cumming first. I just couldn't hold it back.

''I can feel you! Oh, fuck! I can feel you cumming inside me!'' Jen yelled. She hadn't started yet, but whatever she was feeling now she had never felt before. I could feel three spurts shoot out. Nothing big, but that wasn't unusual for my first orgasm.

When I finished, I tried, with rubber legs to keep driving Jen but I had to stop for just a few seconds. She hadn't reached her orgasm yet, but all she needed was my hard cock and she started swirling circles around it, gasping louder and louder. Julie was next. She grabbed the comforter and I had to wipe away the steam again to get a clear shot of her writhing on the bed. The dildo was out of her pussy, her fingers doing the final sprint. It was a relatively quiet orgasm, I know how loud she could get, but I think she wanted to hear-