My Guardian Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai nodded. "Indeed we are. We know everything about every Guardian under our command. I know all about Seth's past, including his human life. He was in love before you... did he ever tell you that?" I held my composure while inside, my heart slowed a little. I didn't look at Seth and refused to let it bother me. That was a long long time ago. Kai waited for any response from me, but continued when he saw he would get none. "A girl named Madeline. She was taken from him, and he was shattered. He was ready to end his life-"

"Kai!" Seth's voice ripped across the room. "You know what else happened. Madeline was not the one for me. She was part of your clan, she was using me." My eyes darted, trying to keep up.

But Kai was still focused on me. "He hasn't told you these things then. He should. He's breaking every law and rule in The Book for you. Don't you think you should know why?" Shaking my head, I looked down, staring at my hands. I just wanted it all to end. "He's killed, lied, manipulated-"

"Stop." Yelling from across the room, Seth leaned forward as far as he could in his chair towards Kai, gripping his fists in the restraints.

"Cheated, slandered, lusted-"

"STOP."

"Tortured, hated, massacred-" Kai was cut off by me. I was screaming, staring at him.

"I DON'T CARE." I seethed, writing in my chair. "I don't care about his past! You don't think I know all of this? He's a Fallen Angel, I KNOW! Stop telling me this!" My eyes were bugging, and I probably looked crazy. Kai immediately stood up and walked behind me and rested his hands on my shoulders, holding me down. My heart raced.

"You care. You'll always care that you're in love with someone so monstrous." His hands started sliding lower, and I yanked forward, away from his grasp. Other hands grabbed my arms and pinned me back against the chair while Kai groped me from behind. I bit my tongue and closed my eyes, thinking I was anywhere but here while Seth yelled and raged from across the room.

"If you fucking touch her I swear on everything I will find you and rip your heart out! I swear to everything that I will torture you beyond reason-" Seth was cut off with a hand over his mouth. Kai's lips were by my neck now. I felt his hot breath rolling down my back.

"I want to see how far I can push Seth before his rage overcomes him." He whispered, sinking his teeth into my neck.

I screamed. Blood dripped onto my collarbone and I felt Kai's fingers brushing over the puncture wounds. He swept my hair back and licked at my neck. I stared forward with my jaw set while tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't comprehend what Seth was shouting, but I'm sure it was profane. Kai's hands continued to grope me from behind harshly. "Tell me why you're with him, Grace. Why does he lay in bed with you, risking your life by merely touching you?" He finally stopped and stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. I smelled the salty rust smell of blood from my neck. "We're here to put a stop to this. Seth will no longer be your Guardian. You will go back with no memory of this, or of Seth at all. You will not remember he existed. You'll forget every touch, every kiss, everything that you ever shared with him. But he..." Kai walked over to Seth. "He will remember it all. He'll remember us as we tortured his love in front of him. He'll remember losing yet another woman he was willing to risk her life for. Because, he knew what he was doing, didn't you boy?"

Seth was staring at me, shaking his head. His eyes were locked on mine. He was mouthing something to me over and over. I started crying and mouthed, as well as I could, "I love you" back to him.

"He deserves this. Seth was merciless before he met you. He was on his way to becoming an even higher Guardian Baron than even me." Kai smirked. "Ruthless. Everyday he was in your life, supposedly protecting you from afar, he was just putting your life even more in danger. From him, from us, and the entire Guardian race."

The 4 other men, their names evading me, approached me now. They gripped the back of my chair and hauled me over to sit in front of Seth, 4 or 5 feet away. Kai was gripping Seth's shoulders as I saw the light of a switchblade being opened by one of the men.

"IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER! IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT. DON'T YOU GO NEAR HER. I WILL KILL YOU!" Seth ripped in his chair, his eyes furious as Kai's muscled arms stood out, holding him back. Seth was shaking with rage, roaring and trying to get any foothold to get out of the bonds.

I saw the switchblade come towards me, and I closed my eyes, hoping that Seth would too. I wouldn't scream. I wouldn't put him through that torture.

"DON'T GO NEAR HER. GRACE, NO! I LOVE YOU-"

The tip of the blade touched my neck, and I focused on the coolness of it, keeping all my thoughts as calm as I could get them. Seth would tell my parents I loved them. He knew how much I loved him. It would be okay.

12