My Haitian Boyfriend Is Bisexual

Story Info
She discovers her boyfriend's bisexuality.
1.6k words
3.59
84.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

My name is Alisha Joseph. I'm a Haitian-American woman living in America. What I mean by that is that I am ghetto fabulous. As in, gifted with a lot of what's great about a woman, physically and mentally. I stand five feet ten inches tall, and I'm a whole lot of woman. I'm a caramel-skinned sister with long black hair and a curvy, pleasingly plump body. I'm not afraid to show what God gave me. Whether it's my 32-D breasts or forty-inch black booty. Yes, you read right. A lot of women blame everyone under the sun for their shortcomings. I don't have that problem. I've accepted myself a long time ago.

By day, I work as a security guard at Copley Mall in Boston. If I throw my five-eleven and two-hundred-pounds at you, you're going down. Unless you're built like Shaquille O'Neal, in which case I'd run from you. By night, I go to Boston College, where I am studying Criminal Justice. I want to be a cop someday. It runs in the family. My father Robert Joseph was a police officer in Boston for over twenty years. My mother Ellen Armand Joseph was a district attorney in Suffolk County for ten years. Law enforcement runs in my blood. It's a calling that I cannot deny. But that's not what this story is about. I've got a hot and spicy story to share with you.

It's about me and my boyfriend, Mitchell Denver. I've been dating Mitchell for a year now. He's a tall, lean and wiry guy with golden brown skin and curly black hair. He's biracial. Part white and part black. A really beautiful guy. He goes to Emerson College where he is studying Entertainment Management. He's really good at what he does. He's also a very sexy brother who likes Chubby girls. I count myself lucky to have in my life. Mitchell is a very special guy and I mean this in the best way possible. Still, lately, we've hit a bit of a bump in our romantic road. I discovered something about Mitchell which shocked me. Mitchell, my six-foot-two, college basketball player boyfriend swung both ways. He was bisexual. I discovered a bisexual porn video in his backpack and confronted him about it. To his credit, he was honest with me. Although I was a bit upset, I was grateful for his honesty and we stayed together.

What can I say? I loved the guy. Still, the fact that he was bisexual did complicate things a bit. I'm the kind of girl who prides herself on being able to satisfy her man's needs. Mitchell told me about his sexual past, which involved both men and women. I was a bit jealous of the men he slept with because they gave him something I couldn't give him, no matter how much I loved him. Mitchell and I hadn't been the same since he told me his secret. He thought I was a bit homophobic. I wasn't. Well, maybe a little bit. Usually, I felt threatened that some woman might come along and take him from me. Now, I had to worry about men as well. That's enough to make anyone nervous.

Still, I was determined to keep my man so I did some reading about bisexual men. I read some of their stories online. A lot of bisexual men were lonely and they hid their true selves from wives and girlfriends. Some of them feared that their families would reject them if they found out. After reading so many of their stories, I felt sad for them. What saddened me even more was the fact that the Black community was the most homophobic community of all. I began to understand my man better. A little research had been so helpful. So, I decided to surprise him one night.

One night, Mitchell came home. The Emerson College men's basketball team had suffered a defeat at the hands of a rival team. My man was not a happy camper. So, I decided to make him feel good. First, I showed him some delicious Chinese food which I had ordered, and we ate together. We watched a great action movie together, and then I took him to bed. I unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants. I took his clothes off. He didn't have to do anything, except let me take care of him.

All that touching had gotten him aroused. I could see his erect cock peeking through his underwear. So I removed the underwear and looked at his cock. Mitchell had a seven-inch, ripe and thick uncircumcised cock. My man was a natural man. Just the way I liked them. I looked at his cock hungrily, then smiled at him. I took him into my mouth. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. While sucking him, I slid one of my fingers into his asshole. He gasped in surprise and looked at me. I froze. Was he going to ask me to stop? If so, I was ready to stop. But he didn't. I continued what I was doing, fingering his asshole while sucking his dick. Amazingly, his cock seemed only to get harder in my mouth. I slid another finger in his anus, and felt his ass tighten around my fingers. I fucked his ass with my fingers and sucked on his cock and balls. It wasn't long before he came all over my face. I don't usually let men come all over my face but since I loved him, I made an exception.

I drank his seed, which tasted delicious. All men taste different. Some of my past lovers tasted great, others were okay. I've never sucked a man who tasted bad, though. Every man has a different smell and taste. The masculine scent is my favorite. I'm addicted to it. While sucking his seed out of his cock, I kept fingering him. I noticed that the more I fingered him, the harder he got. Also, he moaned in pleasure, which was new. Usually, he wasn't very vocal in bed, though he was always very masculine and demanding. Just the way I like my men...in my bed, of course.

I finished sucking him and looked up at him. He looked at me. I grinned and got up. From his expression, I could tell he was surprised. Well, I had a surprise in mind for him. I went into the bathroom, and took some lube. I applied it on myself, before returning to the bedroom. Mitchell was waiting for me. I smiled. He gestured for me to come to him. I shook my head. He raised his eyebrows. Instead of joining him on the bed, I did the unexpected. I went on the floor, on all fours. With my hands, I spread my butt cheeks wide open. I could see understanding slowly creep into his handsome face. He smiled and hurried to me.

Mitchell knelt behind me, and caressed my sexy buttocks. I could see his big dick swinging between his legs. I love the male anatomy, especially his. I couldn't wait to feel this bad boy inside of me. Mitchell put on a condom and rubbed his cock against my asshole. I gritted my teeth in preparation of what was to come. Now, even though this was my idea and I had taken the initiative, I had never been fucked in the ass before and I was more than a little bit scared, though I would never admit it. Thankfully, Mitchell was gentle with me.

He slid his cock into my rear slowly, inch by inch. I gasped as he began to fuck me. It was painful at first but once we got going, it started to be fun. Inch by inch he went inside me. My flesh yielded under his thrusts. I licked my lips, totally into it. A lot of women I know say that they will never let a man fuck them in the ass. Those women don't know what they're missing. Anal sex feels really good when done right. Patience and lube are required. Mitchell grabbed my hips and thrust into me. Slowly at first, then he picked up the pace. I fingered my pussy as he fucked my ass. He began to give it to me, hard and fast. I groaned, and begged him for more. He took me like this, fucking me harder and faster. I screamed. I yelled. I laughed. I cried. I was getting drilled in the ass by my boyfriend's cock and I was loving every minute of it. When he came and pulled out of me, I didn't want it to end. Thankfully, he put it back moments later, to finish me off.

Later, Mitchell and I lay on the bed. I looked at his handsome face, and smiled at him. He was so handsome. I loved this man. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him. The fact that he was bisexual had been messing with my head lately but I knew I had pleased him tonight. I was happy to know that I still knew how to work it in bed with my man. Mitchell confessed to me that he had never fucked anyone in the ass before. Usually with his male lovers, he was a bottom. Well, that surprised me. I sighed. He could fuck my bottom anyone, after tonight's session. I'd rather he stay with me and fuck me than be out there with some guy, risking his life and health. When he went to sleep, I stayed awake, watching him. He was so beautiful. I know what you're thinking. You probably think I'm obsessed with him. I'm not. I simply love the guy and I want to keep him all to myself. Most women couldn't handle being in a relationship with a bisexual man. I'm not most women. I never have been. Somehow, we're going to make this work. I love this guy and I will never tire of him. Will he tire of me? I pray not.

The End.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers