My Half Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of a visceral and forbidden relationship.
8.9k words
4.33
26.8k
65

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elpy
elpy
127 Followers

When morning comes, I stir first and see how all girls are fast asleep. This is a great chance at some close up voyeurism. I'm sandwiched so tight between Jane and Lelu that it's hard to move, and our body heat has caused us to stick together with sweat. My cock is really stuck in Lelu's thigh gap, nestled against her soft labia and I have to pull it free before I can sit up a bit to look down on my 3 sleeping sex beauties. The duvet lifts as I sit up and reveals their glistening sweaty bodies. I can't resist the scent and I move myself down the bed so I can drive my face between Jane's mature thighs. I drag my tongue over her inner thighs and taste her sweat. It's mineral rich salty taste combined with the rich smell of her mature pussy is starting a massive erection through my cock. I drag my tongue more across her pubic mound where big beads of her sweat soak in to my taste buds. Her semi awake response is to roll on to her back and open her legs a little, beginning a heavier breathing as I molest her morning dew laden skin.

My tongue continues to travel along her pubic mound and over her belly button, my hands grabbing her curvy butt as my nose reaches the underside of her right breast and presses in to it before it flicks her nipple and my tongue cradles her big bap over my mouth. My tongue reaches under her breast for a rich collection of her dew before going to the nipple and suckling on it for a while. My cock throbs and hits off of her abdomen as I nuzzle her breast. She stirs a little at the feeling of my hot stiff rod patting her soft pubic mound and the suction on her breast as I latch on to her big nipple. She flattens out on her back and widens her legs enough that her big frilly labia peel from her sweaty inner thighs and her vagina exposes itself to me. I arch my buttocks upwards causing my cock to drag down across her pubic mound and drop level with her big slit, wet and engorged already.

Relaxing my pelvis causes my cock to move forwards sliding down inside Jane. Her pussy is so wet and silky, and the sounds from her lips being separated by me are wonderful. She breathes a relaxed pleasured release feeling my raw meat nestle into her velvet cunt while I suck hungrily on her nipple. I feel her vaginal juices flowing over my cock inside her as her arousal spikes. My balls are getting wet from resting on her precum coated taint. Remy is stirring from a deep sleep induced by heavy frequent orgasm and dedicated sexual endeavour earlier. Lelu is still catatonic from her first sexual experiences that were so intense.

The duvet still covering us all, I can only see Remy down to her naked shoulders peaking out of the covers, as I suck on her mother's breast and lay her deeply with my shaft. She rests her head on the pillow and stares at me with love and contentment, blinking slowly and seducing me with her big blue eyes.

"My loving sister, let's go and get some food, I am starving..." I suggest to her.

"Yes, my lover brother, me too!" She whispers softly to me. "Just keep having sex with my mum, I'll go and get our clothes so we can go out and get some nice things!"

I move up to Jane's lips with my own and she has just been resting and enjoying my perverted attention. I work my tongue between her lips, and then her teeth as her mouth relaxes. I begin pressing my cock into her firmly even though it is all the way in, which strokes her clitoris on my pubic mound and stretches her inside. We begin twisting our tongues together and sharing our heavy breaths, enjoying the feeling of our connected organs and the squelching sound of precum mixing around as I stir her pussy up inside. As I start to fuck Jane's cunt harder and faster Remy reluctantly slips off her side of the bed and nips out the door, not once taking her eyes off me til the last moment. Jane starts to moan loudly and unreservedly as my cock rams over her spongy g-spot and stimulates her cervix, her clit is so big and engorged that it is splashing off of my pubic triangle and tipping her towards the big mother of orgasms.

We quickly heat up and I throw the covers off of us so I can see her naked body better and how my cock looks as it thrusts up in to her beautiful, soaking vagina. She drops into a shattering orgasm, letting out a properly loud, laboured moan as her body shakes violently. I keep ramming her cunt as hard as I can, to prolong her moment of pure ecstasy. She begins gushing suddenly and a pressured clear liquid bursts over my cock and balls, with enough current to rush up my pubic mound as I continue thrusting at her wonderful pussy cave. It's hot and stimulates me to my own tipping point.

"Aauh, I'm definitely gonna make you pregnant Jane!" I try hard to keep my thrusts deep and fast as I start to lose control. She angles her pussy up so I can go as deep as possible and inject her as far down as I can with my seed. She struggles to hold there as her intense orgasm slowly tails off but still has enough power to take her body strength away.

And so I ejaculate, sinking my cock as deep inside her as it will go, to the hilt in fact. My hot, white semen rushes deep down in her vagina, it bursts out of me with passionate force and she feels it pooling at her cervix, her big vagina easily capable of harboring my massive load and my thickly aroused cock all at once. Jane and I both breathlessly gasp for air at our exertion, finally stirring Lelu from her deep slumber. She wakes to find me slumped over her mother, breathing heavily, my cock twitching, hidden inside Jane's gloriously punished vagina.

Remy walks in with our clothes that had fallen of us previously in our maddening desire. Lelu is trying to see closer how big of a mess there is at the connection of her mother's pussy and my phallus.

"Morning, Lelu, cutey, hey can you clean me up before I put my clothes on?" I ask her, drawing my cock out of her mum slowly for her to see the viscous mix of my semen and Jane's cum coating my shaft. I offer her my twitching, dripping penis and before she can complete her agreement in words she is taking my cock in her lips and slurping up the warm, sweet honey on my dick. "That's my perfect little sister, I love you." I stroke her hair as she enjoys the taste of passion and looking down her nose at the sight of my brutal pole in her face.

She does a great work of cleaning me off, I have to stop her as she gets carried away, eating my dick like it's her favourite ice cream. Hmm, ice cream... Now I am having naughty ideas since we are going to go to the shop. I hop off the bed after kissing Jane on the lips and stroking her pussy with my fingers, she is not able to move as she recovers from the fuck of her life. "Lelu, clean your mother up down there while me and Remy go get us all some food." I clasp Lelu's head in my hands and stick my tongue down her throat. "Mhmm mhmm!" Her agreement very muffled by my affectionate tonguing.

I rend my tongue from her mouth making sure to leave thick tendrils of saliva dripping between us, and move into the embrace of Remy, where I also give her my tongue down her neck, with the lingering saliva of our little sister still coating it. We make it quick with kisses and start to get dressed, watching Lelu get dizzy from the thick smell of her mothers soaking fucked pussy overwhelming her nostrils.

As Remy and I leave the house, I keep cupping her crotch with my big hands as we walk side by side. We check our surrounding occasionally before sharing a deep kiss as we walk if the area is clear. It's only 5 minutes to the shop, so we arrive having only molested each other several times on the way.

Walking into the shop, I see everything differently. Pervertedly would be accurate. As you walk in, there are the impulse buys, chocolate for example, I could paint the girls with and then eat it off them. There are bananas... lollypops, oh and ice cream. I am getting hard just thinking about what to do with this food.

Remy and I wonder the shop, not leaving each others side and flirting with our smiles and our eyes. We pick up a bunch of bananas, several cucumbers, various chocolate bars, squirty cream, milk, honey, ring and jam donuts, some big hard candy sticks, ice cream and ice lollies, the usual fruit like cherries and strawberries, and a jar of liquid caramel. We also pick up some baby oil and other useful products just in case.

We just wondered if it looked extremely dodgy to the cashier, all those cylindrical foods and lubricant style goods we bought in one go.

Remy and I walk back, somewhat in disbelief of the mischief we are up to right now. "I can't believe we are lovers now, and our sister and your mother too... I just can't believe it sis." I speak nervously and excitedly, butterflies in my stomach as I think about it.

"I always wanted you brother, I remember that time, you woke up with me in your bed and I was tickling you? Well, before you woke up... I was playing with your cock for the first time. I mean, my intention was to wake you up by tickling you, but you didn't respond much except to roll over to face me, and you were completely naked and your big dick hit my body as you rolled. I got such a fright, but that was the first time I played with your cock and balls in my hands, and I have been in love with you ever since brother. I'm so happy!" She stammers her revelation to me almost bringing herself to tears, the emotional relief is overwhelming for her. She takes my breath away with this story, I smile at her and pierce her gaze with my blue eyes.

I stop us both in our path and I take her tightly in my arms. "I always loved you all, Remy. I am yours now." I pinch her ass as we snog each other in the street, to take her mind off of the past when we were not carnally involved. "Thank you brother, I love you, oh god I love you!" She gasps as we smooch and cuddle. She squeezes my erect cock through my cotton joggers as if she never wants to let go of me.

As we walk back, I jokingly reminisce, "I remember waking up to you there in my bed, your hands jabbing my armpits. But I was also immediately faced with the sudden panic of trying to hide my huge erection from you. But it was your doing all along!"

We go back in to the house and lay out our purchases on the table just inside Jane's bedroom door.

Lelu and Jane are cuddling naked on the bed, the duvet long since flung clear on to the floor. The bed sheet is stained in several places with all of our sexual liquids. What a sexy scene it is indeed. Lelu clambers from the bed to greet us, first shoving her face in my crotch and inhaling, then doing the same to Remy as we both stand at the side of the bed. Lelu wags her hips in excitement, flashing her mother with her asshole and vagina as she sits doggy position on the bed.

I pull off my top and drop my bottoms and boxers to the floor, stepping out of them. My cock hangs down, semi erect and slowly growing and lifting itself up. Remy gazes at me and pulls off her clothes too, stroking her hands across her skin temptingly while looking at me.

"Girls, get on all fours on the bed and line up for me. I want to see all your asses showing and ready!"

Before I even finish talking Lelu has swung around 180 degrees and points her ass right at her sister. Remy drags her hand across Lelu's ass as she climbs on to the bed in front of me, also pointing her ass up at me. Jane has pulled herself across the bed and also swings her ass around to face me. I stand there and admire the girls rear ends from left to right. Lelu on the left, with her thin legs, narrow pussy and blushing cheeks. Remy in the middle, a perfect young woman with her developed labia and soft rump. Jane on the right, baring her luscious frilly pussy and darker, inviting asshole.

My cock lifts with every second, so I step forwards on to Remy and wipe up and down her pussy with my cock. She leans into me immediately, trying penetrate herself with me, but I keep her keen and whack her asshole a few times with my tip. I place my hands on the other girls, grabbing a handful of ass cheek and touching their vaginas lightly with my thumbs. I work up a nice wetness in all 3 girls, then step back and let go of them, looking into the bag to grab something naughty.

I grab the multipacks of fruity ice lollies on a stick. Tearing them open, I first unwrap 2 fruity ice pops and take one in each hand. "This is gonna be cold my lovers, but you can do it for me and enjoy it. Just hold on and know that I will warm you up with my cock as soon as I take this out." All the girls breathing increases at the thought, pain followed by pleasure, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

I move to stand between Lelu and Remy. "My sisters go first. Remember to breathe!" I bring the ice sticks in my hand to within a centimeter of their cunts and they can feel the cold from them already.

"Eeaaah!", "Ouuh!" They both squeal as I drive the freezing sticks into their vaginas. I don't push them all the way this first time, and I keep moving them back and forth so that they don't stick inside. "Oh god, aaaah!" Remy struggles with the cold penetrating her insides. "Mmmmm!" Lelu appears to be enjoying the pain a little more than Remy. She rocks her ass and shivers with each shallow penetration I give her with the frozen fruit pop. I see Remy shiver and arch her back, trying hard to accept her brother's painful gift.

Suddenly I rend the popsicle from Lelu's pussy and move on her, stuffing my cock in to her straight away. Her cold tight pussy feels fucking incredible as it shakes and tenses around my cock. "Oh it's so hot inside now!" She exclaims in delight at the difference between my 37 degrees cock and the -5 degrees ice toy that was just inside her. I give her a good few deep thrusts to bring her pussy back to warmth. I put the fruity ice that was inside her vagina in my mouth and suck all her juices and the melted sugary water from it. Tastes unbelievable! She bangs her ass on my crotch enthusiastically while Remy continues to receive cold thrusts from the other ice in my right hand. "Hold on a few more seconds Remy my sexy sister!" I reassure her I have taken care of Lelu with my cock and it's her turn.

I step back while Lelu is moving her ass up and down, her pussy gagging on my dick. It pops out of her tight lips as she bounces herself up and down instinctively, which leaves her fucking thin air all of a sudden. "Aww..." she disappointedly exclaims at the withdrawal of my cock as I move behind Remy, who I am still pumping gently with the second icy pole, her breathing becoming shallow and sharp from the deepening cold in her tortured pussy. Enough of the icicle has melted inside her that a sugary liquid has started to bubble around her neat, pink labia. I carefully withdraw the tortuous ice from my lovely Remy's hunger inducing pussy. "Hurry, brother, please, warm me up quickly!" She is desperately in need of my hot cock. As I line it up I take the ice that was moments ago invading her pussy and suck on it hungrily. "My god, you taste great Remy!" I praise her flavour as I drag my cock up over her clit and between the lips of her cooled vagina.

Her whole body quivers and her back arches as she tries to get my juicy hot cock inside her as quickly as possible. I waste no more time and thrust forwards, feeling the chill of her poor cute cunt enveloping my shaft. The slope from pain to pleasure is so sheer for Remy that her body convulses and shakes uncontrollably. "Aaaaugh! Ooou!" Her arms give way and her face hits the bed, like she is having what can only be described as a frosty orgasm triggered by the heat exchange from my cock to her pussy. I gently start to thrust her deep and long, evenly giving her my heat throughout her vagina. The cold dissipates quickly as I move the ice that was in her pussy from my mouth to Jane's patiently waiting cunt. Jane points her ass nice and high, ready for invasion of the fruity icicle.

"Oh my god, brother, fuck me more!" Remy's mufflings of desire can just be heard through the mattress she is moaning into. "Yah!!" The first sound of Jane as the lucky ice pop makes first contact with her frilly, decorative, richly coloured labia. I push the ice right down in to her soft vagina so that her beautiful labial folds flap gently over the base, leaving only the wooden finger sticking up out of her into the air. "Ohh yes, ahh, it's cold!" Jane seems to be enjoying it straight away. Her back arches, further pointing the stick at the ceiling. I pass the lolly that was inside Lelu over to my right hand which has dripped over my left hand a bit, and begin pushing it down into Jane's pussy, giving her 2 lollies which her pussy accommodates impressively well. With only the 2 sticks pointing out of her vagina, I grab them both in my right hand and tug on them a little as the splatting noises coming from Remy hammering my cock in her sugary juiced up cunt turn everyone on more and more.

Jane passes her right hand between her legs and starts rubbing her clit passionately as I rock the 2 lollies up and down in her big pussy. The melt water is quickly bubbling up and coating her luscious pussy lips in the sugary slime that is cold fruit juice mixed with mature pussy precum. Remy is really starting to warm up, I notice tiny beads of sweat begin to form around the small of her back, her breasts jiggling as she fucks me deep and fast. I grab her flank with my left hand and encourage her, pulling her onto me with each thrust so that we increase our impact and heat her further inside. Lelu has turned and watches intensely our sister is ravaged on my hot meaty pole.

Jane is making a big mess with her vagina, melted fruit water and precum spilling over her thighs and dripping down on to the bed sheet. The sound of the 2 pumping ice pops inside her vagina is lewd, along with her moans as she fingers her hard clit rapidly. Remy suddenly lifts herself up, arching her back fully so that her back touches my face. She cums hard over my dick as I slide my left arm across her torso and cup her breasts. Her body is scrumptiously sweaty and her nipples tight and pointy, sitting atop her spherically perfect feminine mounds. I bite the skin on her back as she sinks my cock as deep as possible in her now slimy, hot vagina. She squirms in orgasm and pleasure as I fondle and bite her, with my cock so far inside her too. I'm trying so hard not to blow my load as she completes me with her body.

As her orgasm finally fades, she drops back on to all fours and her head falls down loosely as she gasps at the mattress below her. I stroke my cock in and out slowly to bring her down gently, then use my left hand that was groping her to slap Lelu across her cute butt. I slap her a few times nice and firmly and unceremoniously stick 2 fingers awkwardly into her pussy to keep her involved. "Mmm brother's fingers!" She wiggles her ass as if to coerce my fingers further inside her. But I keep them in only a few seconds before taking them out and sucking on them with my mouth. She tastes like fruit and honey mixed with sex.

Jane is beginning to reach her limit with the 2 ice poles mixing inside her vagina. Remy's pussy is dripping from her orgasm and my cock is still hard inside her. I slowly pull my phallus out, watching closely as her labia stick and rub on my moving shaft, offering little spillings of honey as I withdraw. My glans finally leaves her with a gooey, thick slime strung between us. I wipe my cock on her ass cheeks and then cup her pussy with my left hand, collecting the copious liquids that coat her pussy and crotch. With a little pool of our mixed precum in my left hand, I step over to Jane, pulling the fast melting ice poles from her cold vagina. Her natural lubricant has started to crystallize on the lollies, so I lick them and enjoy her mature honey taste. The ice poles are noticably smaller and Jane's pussy is brimming with the cold fruity liquid. Before I stick my cock in her, I bend down and cup my lips over her frigid vagina. I gulp down the pool of ice cold, fruity, sex smelling sugary honey that fills her cunt. One of the best flavours I have ever enjoyed, I slurp it loudly and press my face in to her so I can feel her cool labia spread across my cheeks and probe her deeply with my tongue.

elpy
elpy
127 Followers