My Halloween Party at the Mortuary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VampirTARA
VampirTARA
101 Followers

Well, the party went smoothly and ended around 2 a.m.

The next morning, it was a little after 6 a.m. when I and put my short little black satin robe and quietly went downstairs and out the front door. I tiptoed across the mortuary parking lot in only my robe and a little pair of shiny white bikini panties. I easily opened the driver side door of my brother's car, I leaned in and laid the little pair of shiny black satin bikini panties, I was wearing last night on the seat. Then I placed a note on top of it that said, "Here is the panties of mine that you got into last night, as a souvenir, love your sister Tara!" Then, I locked the door and closed it gently, then went back into the mortuary. A few hours later, I was standing out in front of the mortuary, as my brother got in his car to leave. I seen him pick the panties up off of the seat and the note, I then watched him read it. Then, to my surprise, he took the panties and hung up from his mirror in the car, then pulled out. As he drove by me, he gave a few beeps of the horn and exited the Cemetery Gates. After that Halloween night, nothing more has happened between me and my brother.

* Below is a photo of me, in my Halloween costume at the party.

VampirTARA
VampirTARA
101 Followers