My Halloween Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,637 Followers

Without any warning it hit me. The first blast rushed out of his cock and into the back of my mouth. All I felt was a hot stream flowing down my throat into my stomach. It was so forceful that I thought I might choke, but it kept coming. I was still swallowing the first shot of cum when the second one filled my mouth. Between his cock and his cum, my mouth was at capacity. I tried to swallow it all but it felt like a dam broke. Wave after wave of his cum flooded into my mouth, pouring into my throat and dripping down my chin.

It felt like I had swallowed a gallon of cum by the time it stopped. He eventually released my head, allowing me to pull off of him. My mouth and tongue were still coated in his sticky juice. Now that I wasn't worried about drowning from it, I was able to notice the taste. I had been drinking my own cum out of my mother's panties for a while so the texture wasn't new to me, but his cum definitely tasted different than mine did. Just as I was realizing that every man must have a distinct flavor I also began to wonder how many more cocks I would get to taste in my life.

Sitting in that small cramped office with my skirt hiked up around my waist, legs spread wide apart, cum drenched panties partially exposed, cum dripping down my chin with a half naked stranger standing in front of me, his limp cock inches from my face with a thin string of cum still connecting it to my glossy pink lips I decided that I wanted to do this again. I told myself that as long as I was dressed up as Erica and fully in character that it was ok. I still couldn't wait to go home and jerk off to pictures of naked women spreading their legs for me, but as long as I was in character it was ok for me to be a cum hungry slut.

"Wow." He finally broke the silence.

I collapsed back into the chair, breaking the string of cum that connected us, and smiled back at him. I could still feel that my teeth were covered with his cum, so I ran my tongue across them pushing his remaining cum into the back of my throat.

"That was one hell of a blow job."

I leaned back and scooped up the cum on my chin while I responded.

"Thanks, I'm glad you liked it." As I finished speaking, I pushed my finger to my lips and licked the cum off.

His pants were already back on and he was backing away towards the door.

"Stay right here." He said before leaving me alone.

I wanted to whip my own cock out right there and jerk off, but I couldn't risk getting caught. I knew that it would end badly if he ever found out that he just got sucked off by a guy. As I thought this to myself, it finally dawned on me that I had just given my first blow job. And what a good one it was.

I was still beaming with pride when the door opened again. The other guy from the dance floor walked in and stood in front of me. He didn't say anything; he just looked down at me with a big smile. I guess he heard how much I loved to suck cock. Unfortunately for him, I had other plans.

I stood up and walked over to him. He was wearing a full body air force style jump suit with a zipper running up the middle. I pulled on the zipper and pushed his costume off his shoulders. All he wore underneath was a pair of boxers. I pushed those down too and looked down at him. His cock was sticking straight out, ready for duty, and his bare chest was rock hard and glistening with sweat from dancing. My eyes lingered on his cock; he was both longer and thicker than his friend.

My hands were drawn to his body. With the exception of the two cocks I just satisfied, I had never touched another man before. I ran my fingers across his ripped chest, leaving bright red lines as I gently dug my nails into his flesh. I moaned as I prepared myself. My cock was aching for release, but it would have to wait.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" I asked in a throaty voice.

He nodded in response.

Before I spoke again I pushed one of my hands into my cum filled panties. After giving myself a few quick strokes under my skirt I made sure my hand was covered in the warm sticky juice and then wrapped my fingers around his cock.

I hoped that he just assumed that I had shoved my fingers into my pussy and was rubbing pussy juice on his cock and not that I happen to be walking around with panties filled with another man's cum after jerking him off at the bar.

I stroked his now cum soaked cock while I spoke again.

"Too bad." I watched the look on his face change. He didn't expect that.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass." It finally made sense to him why I had lubricated his cock.

"Whatever you say."

He looked into my eyes and then grabbed me. He turned me around roughly and pushed my forward, over the desk. The forced of my body knocked what little was on the desk to the floor with a loud crash. I gasped as he positioned himself behind me while holding me down with one hand on my back. From my position I could see out into the club as the mass of people bounced to the music. I felt so exposed and so vulnerable, almost like I was on a stage.

He pushed my skirt up onto my back and pushed my legs as far apart as he could. I knew that he was looking down at the thin strips of fabric that formed the butterfly across my firm round ass.

"That's one hell of an ass you've got. Are you sure this is what you want?"

I had never wanted anything more badly than having that cock buried inside of me at that moment.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me!" I shouted while gripping the edge of the desk to brace myself.

He pushed my ass cheeks apart with his hands while he lowered his hips into me. I felt something warm and soft pressing against my exposed asshole and then I felt his hard shaft, still slick from the cum that I slathered on it, press against me and run up and down between my cheeks. He was teasing me.

"Give it to me!" I couldn't think straight as I waited.

He pulled away just long enough to position himself. The soft tip of his cock again pressed against my quivering asshole, but this time it didn't move. I felt the pressure increasing while he used his hands to open me up further. I felt that my muscles were tightly shut and working against me so I tried to relax them and then I felt it.

It felt like a burning hot dagger plunging into me. I let out a scream as he buried his cock deep into my ass. I was blinded by the initial shock and pain, but thankfully they both slowly subsided. Even though I had practiced with the pink dildo earlier, I wasn't prepared for this. His cock was much thicker than the one I used earlier and it felt like I was being ripped in half.

After he pushed himself inside of me he stayed buried to the hilt for a little while. He grasped my hips and rocked his pelvis into my ass while pulling me into him. This pushed the tip of his cock as far into my body as it would go. Each thrust hurt a little less than the previous one and I soon started to enjoy what he was doing to me.

Bent over the desk, staring out at the club I realized that my fantasy from earlier in the night was coming true. I was being fucked by some strange guy, I didn't even know his name, and I felt like a dirty whore. I knew better though, I knew that I was a dirty whore and was only just beginning a new chapter in my life. I was suddenly consumed with an overwhelming desire to have my body filled and covered with cum over and over.

My new friend picked up his pace and began to pound his cock into me. The desk banged against the wall with every thrust. He filled me with his cock and then pulled it out, over and over. I wasn't doing anything to participate; I was just a receptacle for him. I wanted to touch myself so badly but I knew I couldn't until he finished.

He was like a jackhammer, shaking my body with his sheer force. And then, suddenly he slammed his body into mine and held it there. I clenched my body around his cock as I waited for it. His cum shot out like a rocket, filling me up from deep inside. I felt the heat from his juices forcing their way into me. His body jerked with each wave of cum that he released.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as I was once again filled up with another man's cum.

After a while, his cumming slowed to a stop and he pulled his flaccid cock from my sweating body. I couldn't move. I lay across the desk, staring out into the crowd, panting like a dog with cum oozing out of me and down my leg.

After a few moments I heard a zipper and then a door open and close. I was alone again. I wanted to throw myself into the chair and jerk off, but I couldn't risk getting caught. I waited for a few minutes until I could stand again and then left the office. I hurried through the club as fast as I could. I must have left a trail of cum across the dance floor, but I couldn't wait to get home.

"So, how was it?" A voice shattered my concentration.

It was the bouncer. I stopped in my tracks, as I considered my options. Over his shoulder I noticed a coat room that was closed for the night and thinking quickly I responded.

"You tell me." I walked into him, pushing him back into the coat room.

I closed the door behind us, thankful for the darkness. I pushed him into a corner and squatted in front of him. A rush of cum flooded from me as I bent down, leaving a puddle between my legs. Before he could even think it over, I had his pants down around his knees. By now I felt like I knew what I was doing, even though it was only my second blowjob. With one hand wrapped around the base of his cock I wrapped my mouth around the tip.

Through breaks in the music I could hear him moaning as I lowered my mouth onto him and pushed the tip of his cock into the back of my throat. With my other hand I reached between my legs and finally freed my own swollen cock. It felt so good to let it stretch out to its full length. Because the room was so dark I knew I could get away with jerking myself off while sucking his cock. Who was I kidding, this was much better than anything I was going to do at home with myself.

As my fingers wrapped around my hard shaft I was grateful that my cock was still covered in cum. I took advantage of the lube and ran my hand along the entire length of my cock from base to tip. It was awkward at first but I managed to balance myself while working both cocks at the same time.

I sucked him off using every trick I learned earlier and managed to get him to cum much faster. His cum splashed against the back of my throat and filled my mouth just like the last guy but this time I knew what to expect. I timed my swallowing with his cumming and managed to swallow much more that I did before.

As soon as the first wave of his cum filled my mouth I picked up my own pace and quickly came too. Both of our cocks were emptying themselves at the same time as I finally got the climax that I waited all night for. I hoped that he wouldn't notice that he was now standing in a pool of cum, from me and the cum dripping from my ass, but I really didn't care at that point.

After I finished him off and stood back up he tried to ask me for my number but I wasn't interested. I leaned into him and with my lips centimeters away from his I asked, "How was it?" But before he could answer I pressed my lips to his and pushed my cum covered tongue inside his mouth. I heard his muffled response as we kissed but I already knew what he was saying. After coating the inside of his mouth with his own cum I stepped back and left him without saying another word.

I left the club and drove home, cum still dripping from my body. I still had a lot to do before my parents got home, and now I needed to add laundry to the list.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,637 Followers