My Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers

"Bye." I waved at him as he left. I shut the door behind him and leaned back against it.

"Holy shit," I mumbled to myself.

That night when I went to get ready for bed, I saw his wife beater on the vanity. He had forgotten it. I picked it up and smelled it.

"Fuck," I groaned as my knees weakened.

The scent was intoxicating. His body odor was like a pheromone that was hard wired directly to my cock. My ass spasmed at the memory of our earlier encounter and I felt a stinging pain. It was a good pain. I reached into my underwear and wrapped my hands around my dick. I drew in a hiss as it jerked in my hand. It was already started to drool into my hand. I pulled my hand out and spit into it, then returned it to my cock. I brought the damp tank top to my nose and breathed in while I stroked my shaft. Less than thirty seconds later, I was blasting a load into my briefs. I grabbed at the counter with my left hand to keep balance.

My body shuddered and I struggled to remain on my feet. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I turned on the shower and warmed it up, quietly laughing to myself as I watched the water drain away.

***

I didn't want to seem too eager or desperate, so I didn't call him back right away. That next Wednesday morning, I finally called him back.

"Hi, Kent. This is Cliff... Cliff Lowe... Um, you came out--"

He chuckled. "I know who you are, Cliff. I was wondering if you were going to call."

"Oh. Yeah. I've been busy."

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, I want to do the kitchen lights and the faucet, like we talked about. And maybe fix the holes in my bedroom walls, that would be great, too."

"How's Saturday afternoon sound?"

"That would be great. What kind of lights should I look for?" I asked. "Is there a particular kind of plug or something?"

"No, there's no plug," he chuckled. "Get whatever you want. I can make it work. But if you want, I can stop by tonight and we can make a list and head over to Home Depot."

"Really? Man, that'd be great."

Kent met me at the house after work. He followed me into the house with a clipboard to the kitchen. He had a pencil behind his ear and grabbed it and started making notes. We were going to replace the ugly fluorescent light in the kitchen as well as the tacky brass chandelier over the breakfast table. He suggested some under-cabinet lights might be nice, as well as some pendant lights over the bar. I loved both of those ideas.

I got into his Dodge pickup truck and he drove us to Home Depot. I told him a vague idea of what I wanted and he made some suggestions and we quickly found some lights that were exactly what I was looking for. We headed to the kitchen faucets aisle and I found a nice brushed metal style that went well with the cabinets and granite counters.

"You wanna grab a bite to eat?" he asked as we got to the truck with my purchases.

"Sure, I'm starving."

We turned into the parking lot of a small café and went inside and sat at a small table for two. I ordered a bowl of tomato basil soup and a club sandwich, while he had a meatball sub and the tomato soup as well. As we sat down, I instantly felt uncomfortable when I realized I was still in my work clothes. I had a white dress shirt on with a baby blue patterned tie and a suit vest and slacks. He was wearing a hunter green shirt with the sleeves rolled up over a wife beater, jeans and work boots.

"I'm kind of over-dressed," I said.

"Nah. You look great," he said.

He reached over and tugged at my tie to loosen it, then unbuttoned my top shirt button.

"There. Now relax," he said, then grinned and gave me a wink.

I smiled back at him and dug into my dinner. We ate in comfortable silence. I would occasionally steal a glance at him when he wasn't looking. I noticed that he had trimmed up his beard and his hair was freshly cut and combed. I wondered if he had fixed himself up nice just for me and even if he didn't, the thought made me smile.

"So, tell me about yourself, Cliff," he asked as he slurped his soup.

"Oh... Well, I'm 31 and I work as an account manager. I'm finishing up my MBA, and I go to school three nights a week. I bought my house about a year ago thinking that I could fix it up like they do on TV. That hasn't worked out so well."

Kent laughed. "Yeah. Those shows keep guys like me in business. And it usually ends up costing more since I have to fix all their fuck-ups."

I laughed. "I think it's a conspiracy. So what about you?"

"I'm 37. I've been doing this kind of stuff since I was 18, when I started working with my uncle. I did manage to get an associate's degree at the community college, but nothing fancy like you. I've run my own contracting business for, um... twelve years now. I've done pretty good for myself and keep busy. And I like the work."

"Is it just you then?"

"Yeah. I'll sometimes hire subcontractors for bigger jobs, but I like to be hands on, so I'm always on site with them. I want to keep my business small, you know? I don't want to get so big that I have guys all over the place where I can't keep up with everything. I'm kind of a control freak. I know that when I finish a job, it's done right."

"That's cool. I can understand that. Makes perfect sense."

"So, why is a guy like you single?"

I shrugged. "I guess I have been focused on work and then getting my master's. I haven't had time to really date."

"Haven't had time or haven't made time?"

"Maybe a little of both," I answered truthfully. "How about you?"

"I'm not exactly, uh... out. My friends and family aren't what I'd call tolerant."

He cleared his throat and looked away from my eyes.

"Oh. That's too bad."

Kent shrugged. "Yeah, well..."

Things got a little uncomfortable for a moment and we decided to get going. He drove me back to my house and I opened the garage door and we unloaded the boxes from his truck and set them in the garage. Kent asked to use the bathroom and he followed me into the house and I showed him the guest bath.

"Hey, Cliff!" he called out a few minutes later.

I walked over to the bathroom. The door was open and he was drying his hands on the hand towel. His jeans were zipped up, but the button was still open and his belt was unbuckled. I cleared my throat nervously and tried to avert my eyes from his bulging crotch.

"You got a little bit of a mold problem back here," he said.

"Shit. Really? Where?"

"Behind the toilet along the baseboard."

I moved around him and bent over to look. His hand moved to my shoulder and he gave me a gentle push downwards. I squatted down between the toilet and the sink and looked down. Sure enough, there was a patch of black spots at the bottom of the drywall behind the toilet.

I sat back on my heels and looked up at him. "Can you fix it?"

He looked down at me and nodded. "I need to see if it's just on the surface or not. If so, it's an easy fix. I can add that to the list on Saturday."

"Okay. That would be great."

I turned and started to get up, but he moved in front of me. His hands moved to my shoulders.

"Stay there," he whispered.

I looked up at him and he was staring down at me. His eyes were dilated and smoldering with lust. If I wasn't already on my knees, I'm sure my legs would have collapsed under me. I instantly knew what he wanted and I wanted to give it to him. I moved my hands to his thighs and settled on my knees in front of him.

"Take it out," he whispered.

I took a deep breath and looked at his crotch. I could see the outline of his big dick in his tight jeans. I ran my hand over it and squeezed it. I slowly lowered the zipper, exposing the base of his wide dick. I grabbed the waistband of his jeans and tugged them down. His dick was half hard and slowly rising. I took the heavy organ in my hand and squeezed and stroked it. I pulled his meaty foreskin back and forth over the head, while squeezing and milking the shaft.

"Suck it."

I lifted the hefty cock and pointed it to my mouth. I licked up and down the shaft, running my tongue along the veins, and then took the head into my mouth. I licked my tongue all over him, making Kent moan loudly. His dick stiffened to full erection as I slid my mouth down. I sucked firmly as I bobbed my mouth up and down. I fondled his balls while I gave him head. His large eggs felt heavy inside the soft and furry sack.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock...."

I stroked my hand up and down his shaft, then got down to business. I slobbered and slurped all over his cock, giving him a nice sloppy blowjob.

"Fuck, you're good... Yeah, take it down your throat, baby..."

It felt so good having him in my mouth. My dick was pushing uncomfortably into my zipper, aching for release. I reached down and unzipped my slacks and reached into my pants and freed my own throbbing cock and stroked myself frantically.

Kent's hands moved to the sides of my head and he thrust his hips forward. He guided my head with his hands, guiding me into the rhythm he wanted. I tightened my lips around him and sucked and moaned as he fucked my face. His breathing quickened and his knees buckled. He gripped my head tighter and we moved faster and I sucked harder.

"Keep going... Just like that... I'm gonna fucking come in your mouth," he whispered.

"Mm-hmm," I moaned my consent.

Kent's hands tightened in my hair and I felt him buckle. "Oh, fuck, I'm coming!"

The first blast hit the back of my throat so hard that it caught me off guard. I choked slightly and pulled back. His cock kept erupting in my mouth, filling my mouth with his hot and creamy load. Man, he tasted good. I had no choice but to swallow it. He kept filling my mouth and I swallowed again. I kept sucking him as my hand flew up and down my shaft. With a moan, I spurt my load all over my hand and the floor in front of me.

When I felt him starting to soften, I gave him one more hard suck and let him fall from my mouth. I licked at him and buried my nose in his dark wet bush. I gave his spent dick a kiss at the base and then looked up at him.

"Christ, Cliff. That was fucking great," he said.

The corners of my mouth raised slightly. I was proud of my abilities. Proud that I could please him. He took a step back and tucked his dick into his jeans and zipped up and buckled his belt up. I saw a blob of my semen on his work boot and I wiped it off with my fingers. He handed me a hand towel and I wiped my chin and my hand, then wiped up the floor.

He helped me up to my feet and gave me a quick kiss and we walked out to the living room.

"I'll see you on Saturday, then?" he asked.

"Yeah. Bye, Kent."

***

Kent showed up Saturday afternoon ready to work. Before he got started, he pulled off his shirt and laid it on the chair. His white tank underneath was nice and clean. I stared at his beefy arms as he pulled the boxes from the garage into the kitchen.

He replaced the chunk of moldy drywall in the downstairs bath first, which was thankfully only on the surface. He then repaired the holes in the drywall in my master bedroom. He cut the drywall away and screwed in new pieces. He mudded and sanded until the walls were perfectly smooth. After he finished that, he turned off the kitchen breaker and started on the under-cabinet lights.

I tried to stay out of his way, but I did check on him every once in awhile and offered to help. He had me hold the ladder and hand him the breakfast area chandelier. I watched him twist the colored wires together and then cap them with electrical caps. I had a nice view of his crotch as he stood on the ladder. I could see the lump of his dick pushing down his left pant leg.

I cleared my throat and returned my gaze upwards. "Hey, Kent?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you maybe wanna share a pizza for dinner? And I got beers in the fridge."

"Sure, Cliff. Sounds good."

He finished up the chandelier and then I helped him replace the fluorescent light.

"God, this thing is ugly," I said as I took it from him. "I'm so glad to see it go."

A couple hours later, the one light over the breakfast bar was replaced by three new hanging pendant lights. Kent went to the garage and turned on the breaker.

"Go for it, Cliffy," he said as he walked back into the kitchen.

I blushed at his nickname for me and gave him a shy smile. I walked over to the light switches and turned on all of the lights. The new lights made a huge difference. I had a ton of light now. Not only were the fixtures functional, but they were very fashionable as well. I was very much pleased with my purchases, and very glad that I had someone like Kent to help me out.

"Beautiful," I said as I looked around.

"Yeah. Sure is," he said quietly.

I looked back and smiled at him. He was looking at me and not the light fixtures. I chuckled nervously.

"Excuse me a minute," I said after I cleared my throat. I'm gonna call in our order."

I grabbed my cell phone and called up the pizzeria and ordered a large with the works. We grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and sat down on the couch in the great room.

We sat quietly for a few seconds. I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. Kent seemed to perk up when I got to a football game, so I set the remote down.

"Oh, before I forget," I said.

I got up and got Kent's check from my office and brought it to him.

"Thank you so much for your help, Kent," I said. "This place has been a wreck for so long and in just a week, it's already looking like a home."

I held out my beer and he tapped the neck of my bottle with his and we both took a drink. I let out a deep breath and leaned back on the couch. I looked over at Kent and wondered what he was thinking. I really liked him and I was sure he liked me, but I kind of knew that whatever it was we had would never really go anywhere.

I looked down at my beer bottle and began picking at the label. What kind of relationship could a hyper-masculine closeted contractor have with a guy like me? I was definitely not in the closet. I wouldn't say that I was 'queeny', but I knew that most people suspected I was gay if they didn't already know when they first looked at me. I was soft-spoken and a little bit shy. I sometimes got mistaken for a ma'am at drive-throughs.

"You okay?" I heard him ask.

I looked up at Kent. "Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. Just zoned out for a second."

"Are you--"

The doorbell rang and I got up to get our food from the delivery man. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some paper plates and napkins.

Kent stood up and pulled out his wallet. "Let me pay for my half."

"No. Put your money away. It's my treat. To thank you for being so great."

I didn't mean that the way it sounded and I cringed a little bit. I set the pizza on the coffee table and we dug in.

It was really good and we were both starved. We ate the whole thing pretty quickly. I let him have the last piece. I wondered if he was still hungry. Maybe I should have ordered two.

I stood up to take care of the trash.

"Let me get that," he said.

"No, that's okay."

"I insist. Plus, it gives me an excuse to grab a smoke."

I smiled. "Okay. The trash bin's out back, next to the deck."

He grabbed the paper plates and the empty box and headed out the back door. I went and washed my hands, then I decided to join him outside. He was standing on the back deck looking out at the back yard while smoking his cigarette.

"Hey," I said as I walked up next to him.

"This is nice," he said. "Though I'd probably sod the yard. It's got a lot of bare spots."

"Yeah. That's on the list, too. I'd love to have a little garden with flowers and stuff, too."

"I don't really do landscaping, but I got a buddy that can help you with that if you're interested."

"I might take you up on that. So what's your house like? I'll bet it's like a show house, huh?"

Kent chuckled. "Nah. I rent half of a duplex. It's not bad. I've been wanting to buy a house for years, but just never got around to looking into it."

Kent finished his smoke and flicked the butt into the back yard. He exhaled the smoke away from me and then we went back inside.

"Kent? How long do the patches on my bedroom wall need to dry before I can paint over them?"

"Let me check to see if they're dry."

I followed him to my master bedroom. I sat down on the bed while he looked at his handy work. I only asked as a pretense to get him into my bedroom. I was sure that he knew this.

He looked over at me sitting on the bed. "You can paint them anytime."

That cocky half-smile appeared on his face. He licked his lips and openly adjusted the growing bulge in his jeans, making no effort to be inconspicuous about his arousal. He moved and sat down next to me. I looked up at him and swallowed nervously. He smirked at me and then bent down and kissed me. I whimpered and put my arms around him and he kissed me deeply. His tongue slid into my mouth and I pushed back against it. Our tongues tangled and twirled over each other.

I broke the kiss and slid up onto the bed. Kent crawled up next to me and we laid on our sides facing each other.

"You are fucking gorgeous, Cliffy," he said.

I blushed deeply, causing a chuckle out of him. I pushed my mouth onto his and kissed him hungrily. We kissed and made out hot and heavy. He rolled me onto my back and rolled on top of me, causing me to moan softly. I looked up at him, noticing for the first time the flecks of gray in his brown hair and beard. I reached up and ran my hand over his beard.

"You're such a stud," I breathed.

I ran my hands over the large scorpion on his arm. He moved his leg so that both of his legs were between mine. I could feel his hard cock grinding into me as he sucked on my neck, then nibbled my ear lobe. My eyes fluttered closed and I arched my body up to his.

"I wanna fuck you," he husked into my ear.

I trembled beneath him and nodded. "Yes," I panted as I spread my legs for him.

Kent pulled back onto his knees. He pulled my glasses off and set them on the nightstand. He unbuttoned my shirt and helped pull my t-shirt off. He unbuckled my pants and pulled them off and tossed them onto the pile. Next came my briefs, then my socks. I laid completely naked on the bed as Kent's eyes wandered up and down my body.

"Fucking perfect," he whispered.

I reached up and grabbed Kent's wife beater and pulled it over his head. I whimpered at the sight of his hairy body. I ran my hands up and down his hairy chest and belly.

"You like that fur, boy?" he growled.

"Yeah. I love it."

I reached down to his jeans and unbuckled his belt. I unzipped his jeans and Kent help me out by pulling off his pants and tossing them onto the floor. He pulled off his socks and I pulled him on top of me.

"I love the way you feel on top of me," I whispered. "You're so big and manly."

Kent attacked my neck with his mouth, sucking my delicate skin into his mouth. My body shuddered underneath his as he sucked and nipped at my neck with his teeth, leaving a dark bruise. He licked up my neck and sucked my ear lobe into his mouth. His tongue ran along my ear and I shuddered once more.

His hard, calloused hands rubbed up and down my body. He licked his way down my neck to my chest. His mouth and tongue played with each of my nipples. The brown nubs quickly stiffened into hard little peaks. He kissed at the light patch of hair in the middle of my chest. His hands moved underneath me to cup my ass cheeks.

"Turn over," he husked.

I rolled over onto my stomach and let out a deep breath.

"Where's your lube?" he breathed into my ear as he laid on top of me.

I pointed at the left nightstand and he pulled open the drawer and pulled out the nearly full bottle. He moved between my legs and ran his hands up and down my back, settling on my ass.

"You got a perfect little ass, Cliffy. Like it was made just for my big cock."

robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers