My Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers

"FUCK!" he shouted as his cock throbbed and pulsed his seed deep inside my guts.

He fell forward onto my back and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my back and neck and shoulders. My arms trembled from the weight and they buckled and I felt out of his arms onto the sticky sheets below me.

He laid down on top of me. He stroked my hair and kissed the side of my face. I closed my eyes and let myself feel cherished for a few moments.

"I think we need a shower, baby," he chuckled.

"I think we need to change the sheets," I laughed.

We got up and took a quick shower together, then stood at the sink and brushed our teeth.

Kent helped me change the sheets and make the bed and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You are gonna stay the night with me, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was kinda hoping you'd ask."

I got into bed and he crawled in and spooned behind me and pulled me to his chest. I melted back into his warm furry body and was asleep in an instant.

***

When the alarm went off the next morning, I was dead tired. Kent reached behind him and shut the alarm off and with a groan, pushed himself out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom.

I got out of bed with a grunt and followed him into the bathroom. He was standing at the toilet with his eyes closed. His cock hung heavy as he pissed a big strong stream into the toilet. He reminded me of a kid standing there all sleepy with his hair all messed up. There was nothing kid-like about that body, though. My heart pounded as I looked at him.

I shook my head and turned on the shower and got it warmed up. Kent walked up to me and grunted and gave me a quick kiss as he stepped into the shower. I took a quick piss, then joined him in the shower.

"I thought I wasn't a morning person," I said. "But you... You're something else," I chuckled.

"Need coffee," he grunted as he washed his chest and armpits.

I laughed and squeezed some shower gel onto my hands and squatted down in front of him. I soaped up his legs and thighs and his dick started to harden in front of me. I leaned forward and took him into my mouth. I twirled my tongue all over the hooded head and then pushed the foreskin back with my lips.

I looked up at Kent he was standing with his eyes closed and a happy smile on his face.

I knew we didn't have a lot of time, so I took him all the way into my throat. I pulled back and stroked with my hand, then plunged down over and over. I took him in my hand and stroked him while I licked and sucked on his balls.

"Gonna shoot, baby," he groaned.

I kept stroking his dick and I flicked my tongue all over the head and the slit.

"Keep going, baby... Jerk me off..."

I looked up and he was staring down at me.

He grunted loudly. "Don't stop..."

I looked up into his eyes as I jerked him off.

"Open your mouth," he husked. "Keep stroking..."

I opened my mouth and let the head of his cock rest on my bottom lip. I fondled his balls inside their tightened sack and twisted my hand up and down his shaft.

"Ungh... Fuck..."

Kent's eyes locked onto mine and he grunted as a huge spurt of come flew out of his cock and landed in a rope across my face. I whimpered as he coated my face and tongue with his huge load.

His chest heaved as he came down from his orgasm. He looked down at me with a lustful smirk. "You look fucking hot with my load all over your face, baby."

He quickly pulled me up to my feet and squatted in front of me. He took my red and swollen dick into his mouth and sucked up and down. His hand pushed between my legs and I spread for him. He pushed his middle finger into my ass and began pumping it hard into me, jabbing at my prostate with each thrust.

I gripped Kent's shoulders tightly and screamed his name as my nuts unloaded into his hot mouth. I slumped back against the wall as he slowed down his movements. He stood up and held my head in his hands and kissed me tenderly.

We finished washing up and then got dressed for work. Kent dressed in his usual manner: jeans, wife beater tank top, long sleeved button down shirt. After he dressed he got his cell phone and made some calls.

I dressed in a white shirt and my charcoal suit slacks. I put on a purple tie with little white polka dots and buttoned up my suit vest. I set my suit coat on the chair in the kitchen and started breakfast.

"Need any help with anything?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen and poured two mugs of coffee for us.

"Nope. Well, you can get the plates and silverware."

"Sure, babe."

Kent brought me the plates and I scooped the eggs and plated his sausage patties and toast.

"You cook like this every morning?" he asked.

"Nah. Sometimes on the weekend."

"You don't have to cook just for me," he said as we sat down at the breakfast bar.

"I don't mind. A big, hard working guy like you needs to eat breakfast. You need the energy to help you get through the day."

"Thanks, Cliffy," he said quietly as he stared at me.

I smiled at him and he grabbed my head and pulled me closer and gave me a loud kiss on the the side of my head.

"You like pancakes?" I asked. "I'll make pancakes the next time you stay over. Or do you like waffles better?"

"Pancakes are good."

"Okay. Pancakes it is."

"With blueberries?"

"Sure."

Kent grinned like a little kid and dug into his food. We quickly finished our breakfast and got ready to go.

"God damn, you look good in a suit," he said as he ran his hands over my shoulders. "I love the vest. It's sharp."

"Thanks," I blushed. We stepped out into the garage and I pressed the opener button.

I tossed my briefcase into my BMW sedan and turned to Kent. "I got class tonight and Friday night, so... um..."

"Maybe we can get dinner tomorrow then?" he asked.

I nodded. "Okay."

He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss and then headed out to his pickup truck in the driveway. I watched in the rearview mirror as he lit a smoke. He put the truck in reverse and backed out. He held up his hand out the window and waved as he drove away.

I sat in the garage for a few minutes gripping the steering wheel thinking about how I felt. I knew that it was going to be impossible for me to keep things casual with Kent. I was already falling in love with him.

***

Kent spent the night again on Thursday and I did indeed make blueberry pancakes for him Friday morning before we went to work.

We spent all day Saturday working on the guest bathroom. He did all of the real work, but I was there to assist and hold things or hand him things. It was amazing watching him work. I could tell that he really took pride in his work. He made sure everything was exactly perfect. We had to wait until Tuesday to do the grouting while the tile dried. Once the grout was done, he put the toilet back on. I had bought all new towels and accessories, plus a new shower curtain. Once it was complete, I hugged him and kissed him and told him how much I loved it.

"We should do the master bathroom next, baby."

"I would love to make it like a spa in there. Lots of natural tiles and glass."

"I can do whatever you want, but if you're wanting to change the layout, you probably should hire a plumber and have him get the permits."

"No, I like the layout. I just want to make it really nice."

Over the next month, Kent spent the night with me every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. In the mornings, I'd make him breakfast and we'd go off to work. Saturdays were spent working on the master bathroom.

When we finally finished the bathroom, I was amazed. It was completely transformed. I had a new jacuzzi tub, a new vanity with glass wash bowl sinks and modern hardware. Kent installed heated slate floors. The green-blue tiles in the shower were beautiful.

I was standing in the middle of the room grinning. Kent came up behind me and put his arms around me and kissed my shoulder and neck.

"I love it, Kent. It's more beautiful than I could have imagined."

"Only the best for you, Cliffy."

I turned around and kissed him. I licked at his bottom lip, begging for him to allow me inside. I flicked at his tongue and he became aggressive and pushed back at my tongue and my mouth. He kissed me deeply until we had to move apart to breathe.

He lightly brushed his lips all over mine and I clutched at his broad back, urging him closer. He sucked hard on my neck, lightly biting and chewing.

"I love you, Kent," I breathed.

The words just slipped out of my mouth. I didn't mean to admit it. I knew that he would never return the feeling. I gasped and my eyes flew open. The look of shock on his face told me that he had not been expecting to hear that. Tears flooded my eyes and I pulled out of his arms and clapped my hands over my mouth. I pushed around him and tried to flee the room.

He quickly grabbed me and pulled me back to him. His arms tightened around my chest as he held my back against his body.

"Where do you think you're going?" he growled into my ear.

"Kent, please," I cried.

"You tell me you love me and then you run?"

"I know you can't love me back," I sniffled.

"Says who?"

I closed my eyes. "Please don't play with me, Kent," I whispered.

"Come here," he said as he took my hand and led me to my bed.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and sat me down next to him. He lifted my chin up with his fingers, directing me to look into his eyes. I saw how much he cared about me and I gave him a little smile. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm not very good at showing my feelings. You're fucking adorable, Cliffy. You're the best lover I've ever had. You've got such a big heart, so kind and generous. How could I not love you back?"

"You mean it?"

"I love you, too, Cliff."

He leaned down and kissed me tenderly. I looked into his eyes and whimpered in need. I jumped on him and pushed him back onto the bed. I straddled his hips and grabbed his shirt and pulled myself down to him and kissed him.

"I need you, Kent," I whispered. "I need you inside me. Please."

I pulled off my polo shirt and tossed it to the ground. I unbuttoned Kent's shirt and pushed up his wife beater. I ran my hands up and down his furry body.

"Aw fuck, baby," he groaned. "I love it when you beg for me. You get my dick so fucking hard."

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and reached my hands into his boxer shorts. I grabbed his dick and started stroking him.

"Oh, god, it's so hot," I moaned.

Kent grabbed me and rolled us over so that I was on my back.

He growled in my ear, "Gonna fuck you so good, baby. You're gonna know how much I love you when I'm done with you."

I grabbed my belt and struggled to get it unbuckled. Kent grabbed my jeans and pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor. He bent down and began sucking and licking my nipples. I gripped his hair and arched my back up to him. One of his hands moved between my legs and began rubbing along my hole and I shuddered beneath him. His mouth moved to my neck and he sucked hard, marking me with a dark hickey.

"Now, Kent, please!"

As Kent moved up and kissed me, the doorbell rang.

"Shit," I hissed.

It rang again impatiently three more times in a row.

I pushed up on my elbows. "Who the heck could that be?"

"Who the fuck cares?" Kent said as he pushed me back down on the bed and moved in between my legs.

"Cliff?!" Walt's voice called out from the kitchen. "Where are you?"

Walt must have came in through the open garage into the kitchen.

"Shit!"

I scrambled up out of bed and pulled on my jeans and polo shirt and I ran down the stairs to find Walt, Byrne and Chip walking out of the kitchen into the living room.

"Hey, guys," I panted.

"Didn't you hear us ringing the bell?" Walt asked.

"No. I, uh, I was upstairs. Wh-What are you guys doing here?"

"We're going out to dinner," Chip said. "And you're not canceling this time."

"Where's the handyman?" Byrne asked.

"Um... He's upstairs."

The three of them traded glances and eyed me suspiciously.

"So, when do we get to see the bathroom?" Byrne asked.

"Oh, um... Yeah, come on."

They followed me up to the guest bathroom and I showed it off, pointing out all of the details.

"Didn't Kent do a great job?" I said proudly.

"This is really nice, Cliff," Chip said.

"Thanks."

"Let's see the master," Walt said.

"Oh. Wait--"

I chased after three of them as they walked down the hall into my bedroom. I looked around for Kent, but I didn't see him. I noticed he had picked everything up and even made the bed.

We stepped into the bathroom. Kent was packing up his tools and then wiped his hand on a rag.

"Hey, guys," he said.

Walt, Chip and Bryne looked around the bathroom in awe.

"Holy shit!" Walt said. "This is gorgeous!"

"Wow, man. This is beautiful. You did all this?" Chip asked Kent.

"Yup. Cliffy helped a little," he grinned.

I cringed as 'Cliffy' slipped out of his mouth. The slip of his nickname for me did not go unnoticed by my friends. Kent saw the look of sheer panic on my face and his smile disappeared.

"'Cliffy' helped?" Byrne asked as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"It was nothing," I said dismissively.

"Whatever. You ready to go?" Walt asked me. "I'm starved."

"Oh, um... I guess."

"I'll catch you later, Cliff," Kent said. "Call me if you have any more work."

He walked past us without looking at me and headed down the stairs.

"Kent! Wait," I called out.

I bounded down the stairs after him and caught up to him in the kitchen.

"Wait. Please," I whispered.

Kent stopped and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Don't go. I'll get rid of them."

"Nah. They're your friends. Go out. Have fun. Call me when it's convenient," he snipped.

I was caught completely off guard by his tone.

"Kent. Please don't be upset. Besides, it's not like you're bringing me around your friends."

"That's different. My friends don't know I'm gay. But you? You're just embarrassed to be seen slumming with the construction worker."

"That's not true at all!"

"Isn't it? I see your friends with their designer clothes and their expensive cars."

"My friends can be a little snobby, I admit. But I'm not embarrassed by you. I didn't think you wanted people to know that you were gay, so I wasn't about to announce it to the biggest gossip queens in town. If I had my way, everyone would know that I'm in love with you."

Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see my friends standing in the doorway.

"Sorry to interrupt this little episode of The Waltons, but I'm hungry," Walt said.

I sighed and took Kent's hand in mine and pulled him next to me. I looked at my friends and simply said, "Kent and I are dating."

"Duh," Walt said.

"Yeah," Chip added. "That was pretty obvious when you came downstairs with a hickey and that 'I've just been fucked' look."

"I'll call the restaurant and change our call-ahead to five," Byrne said.

Kent looked down at his jeans and work shirt. "Oh... I'm not really dressed for..."

"You're fine," Walt said. "You're okay too, Cliff. Let's go. Chop chop."

I gave Kent an apologetic smile. Kent straightened my shirt and ran his fingers through my hair and smoothed it down.

Kent and I followed in his pickup truck to the restaurant, an Italian place where we frequently dined as a group.

"Baby?" Kent asked as he drove.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. For what I said earlier. I had no right, especially given my situation with my friends."

"It's okay, Kent. I understand. I'm sorry, too."

We smiled at each other and he took my hand and held it in his as we drove.

Dinner with my friends went really well. They were really interested in the work Kent did on my house so far and Chip had some things he wanted to hire him for. They were surprisingly pleasant and not at all snobby. Of course, Kent was quite funny and very charming. He had them eating out of his hand.

At one point he had just told a story about doing a bathroom repair for a woman in her fifties. She was very prim and proper. They were in the bathroom and he asked for a towel. She pointed to a drawer and he opened the wrong one. It was filled with sex toys, including a very large dildo. The woman nearly passed out and she tripped over herself as she rushed to slam the drawer shut.

He had all of us laughing hysterically. He looked at me and winked and I fell in love with him just a little bit more.

***

We continued to date for a few more months and everything was great. He almost always spent the night at my house on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. In the bedroom, there was still passion and excitement.

We decided to paint the master bedroom, so we headed to Home Depot to pick out some paint and get some supplies. While waiting for them to mix my paint, we pushed a cart down the aisles, talking and laughing.

Kent suddenly stiffened. His entire demeanor changed in a split second as a tall, lanky man approached us.

"Kent, buddy, what's goin' on?" he asked.

"Same old shit, Jack," Kent shrugged.

Jack looked at me through narrowed eyes and nodded his head towards me. "Who's this?"

"That's Clifford. I've been doing some repairs on his house."

I gave Jack a little smile and he looked me up and down. His demeanor oozed hostility. My smile faded and I wandered a little further down the aisle. I picked up some blue masking tape and pretended to read the label.

"Can you believe that shit that Boyd pulled last week?" Jack said to Kent.

"Nah. I ain't surprised," Kent said. "He's a fuckin' pussy. Bowman is gonna kick his scrawny little ass one of these days."

Jack lowered his voice a little. "You better be careful hanging out with that guy."

"What do ya mean?"

"He's a faggot."

"Nah, man. He's cool."

Jack scoffed. "Yeah, right. You better be careful. I was doing some work for a sissy like him once. He fucking grabbed my dick and I punched him in his fucking face."

"No shit? If he tries anything like that, I'll knock him on his ass."

I couldn't listen anymore. I kept walking down to the end of the aisle, then turned and kept going.

In less than thirty seconds, the illusion of my perfect relationship came crashing down. My perfect boyfriend was in the closet. And if that wasn't bad enough, he and his friends acted like homophobic jerks.

As I stood in front of the light bulbs, I felt a warm trickle run down my cheek. I quickly wiped the tear away and took a deep breath.

Several minutes later, Kent came around the corner with the cart.

"There you are," he said. "You ready to go?"

I looked down at the paint cans in the cart and I nodded. I followed him to the checkout and I pulled my debit card out. We silently loaded the paint and the supplies into his truck and drove back to my house.

Kent followed me into the kitchen from the garage and I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. He took it from me and put it back. He put his arms around me and pulled me to his chest.

"I'm sorry, Cliffy," he whispered. "I'm sorry I hurt you. Please..."

"Kent..." My voice cracked and I had to start again. "Kent... I love you, but I don't know if I can do this..."

Kent's arms tightened around me. "Please, Cliffy. Just give me a little more time, baby. I love you."

His voice cracked with emotion. When I looked up at him, he looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"I love you, too," I whispered back at him.

"Just a little more time, Cliff. You can meet my friends. Let them get used to the idea of you first."

That night we didn't make love. Kent just held me in his arms, slowly rubbing my back and hair while I laid my head on his chest.

***

I met my friends a couple of days later for lunch and I told them what happened.

"Kent is so perfect," I said. "I love everything about him and I know that he loves me. It's just this one thing."

robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers