My Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers

"Then what happened?"

"I got into a fight with Boyd. We're talking a knock-down drag-out in the parking lot."

"Wow. Did you win?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I won."

We both laughed heartily, then took a drink of our beers.

"That was the last time I saw any of them," he continued. "Boyd told one of my brothers and he told everyone. Mom's pretty much the only one who'll talk to me, but it's strained. It's not like we had that great of a relationship to begin with and now... Eh."

"I'm really sorry, Kent."

Kent scratched his bearded jaw and shrugged. "What're ya gonna do... It's out there now..."

I decided to change the subject. We talked about me finishing school and I caught him up on some of the things that have happened in the past three months.

He told me about the cougar that answered the door in a skimpy little robe last week.

"I looked at her blankly and said 'Ma'am, I'm gay.' She huffed and tightened her robe and mumbled 'The kitchen's over there', and stomped away to her bedroom to put on some clothes."

I laughed so hard I was practically in tears. He told me some more stories and I looked up at him and he was smiling and laughing. Some of that spark was back in his eyes and that really made me happy.

"You know, that was the first time I told a stranger that I was gay," he said thoughtfully.

I smiled warmly at him and I reached over and squeezed his hand. He squeezed it back and ran his thumb over the top of my hand for a few seconds before pulling his hand away and turning away from my gaze.

After he dropped me off at home, he put his tools and stuff into his truck. He got into the truck and rolled down the window. I leaned in against the door.

"Thanks, Cliff," he said. "I had a good time tonight."

"I'm glad I could lift your spirits a little bit."

"You were right. Talking about it helped."

"If you ever want to talk more, I'm available."

I stood there for a few seconds, unsure what to do next. His arm was on the door window sill and I reached over and lightly ran my fingers through the hair on his forearm.

Kent cleared his throat. "Do you maybe want to go out again next Saturday?"

His voice was shaky and unsure. He watched me with a vulnerable, but hopeful look in his eyes.

I smiled and quickly said, "Yes."

He let out a little breath of relief, then leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"See you next Saturday then, Cliff."

"Bye, Kent," I said as I stepped back from the truck.

I gave him a wave as he pulled away and then I went inside. I had a big grin on my face.

***

When I met my friends for lunch on Monday, I told them about going to dinner with Kent. I told them everything that he told me over dinner.

"Jesus," Byrne said as he shook his head. "That's some drama."

Walt looked at me pointedly. "So did you let him fuck you?"

I choked on my water. I set my glass down hard on the table and wiped my chin with my napkin and glared at Walt.

"Not that it's any of your business, but no. We didn't f... have sex. And I don't need you, of all people, judging me."

"I'm not judging you," Walt said with a shrug. "I just think you're making a mistake. After the way he treated you."

I rolled my eyes.

"We care about you," Chip said. "If you really want to get back with Kent, I think that's great. But I also think you should be careful."

Byrne nodded. "You should take it slow. Don't let him off the hook too easy."

I nodded slowly in agreement. In my mind I had already forgiven him for what he had done, but if I was going to keep seeing him, then we needed to step back and slow things down.

And that's what we did. We took it slow. When I told Kent what I had in mind, he agreed. He wanted the same thing.

Kent and I continued to regularly go out on dates, seeing each other two or three times a week. The first two dates, he'd walk me to my door and kiss my cheek, then say goodnight. Then the next time, he kissed me on the lips. After nearly a month of dating, we were full on kissing at my door. Deep, passionate kisses. I could feel that he was aroused as he pressed it into my stomach, but he never made a move to go further. I knew he wanted me, and that it was difficult for him not to pressure me into sex, but he wanted to show me that he was committed to me. He was a perfect gentleman.

It was so strange dating Kent this time around. But strange in a good way. I mean, we literally went all the way the first day we met. Our relationship started out with sex. This go around, we got to know each other. We spent time together talking and laughing. We really talked. We talked about our dreams and goals. About our fears and hopes. About our past and our future.

I learned about his family and how he didn't really get along with his siblings, especially now that he was out. My heart hurt for him.

I told Kent things I've never told anyone else, not even Walt. Like how I lost my virginity with a stranger in the cab of his pickup truck when I was 17 years old. Parked in the parking lot of the baptist church, I let him fuck me. My eyes teared up when I recalled how naive I was. How I believed him when he said he really liked me. Kent put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

"That guy was an asshole," Kent said softly. "He didn't know what he had. And I speak from experience."

He kissed my head again and I cuddled into his big body. He laid his forehead on my head.

"I'm so sorry, Cliff," he whispered into my hair.

His voice was quiet and strained. I looked up at him. His jaw quivered and his eyes welled up and then tears spilled down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, Cliffy. Please forgive me."

I pulled him close and rested his head on my shoulder. I held him tight as he cried.

"I forgive you, Kent," I whispered back and kissed the side of his head. "I love you, Kent."

"I love you, too."

Over that month, the old Kent gradually came back, but his experience did change him. He was no longer cocky, but he was still charming and funny and his confidence was quickly returning as well.

We were kissing and making out in his pickup truck after a dinner and movie date. Kent kissed along my neck and ears. I decided that we had waited long enough. I wanted him. I needed him.

I slid my hand up his thigh. I ran my hand over the large bulge and gave it a light squeeze, feeling its heat right through his jeans. Kent groaned and his hand locked over the top of mine and pressed it down into him. I felt his fat dick throb underneath my hand and I let out a quiet whimper. Kent's other hand moved behind my head and held me tight as he kissed me harder.

"Kent... Spend the night with me," I breathed against his mouth.

"Yes, baby," he grunted.

We got out of the truck and I grabbed Kent's hand and dragged him inside the house. Once inside, I kicked the door shut and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him.

"I want you so bad," I whispered. "I can't wait any longer."

That was what he was waiting for. A growl escaped from deep in Kent's chest and he took charge. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. He ground his body against mine and kissed me until I was breathless. He suddenly pulled back and looked deep into my eyes.

"Upstairs. Now."

Oh, god. He was so manly and sexy. My knees nearly gave out, but I recovered quickly and ran up the stairs with him hot on my tail. He goosed me and I giggled and tried to get away from him. We ran down the hall laughing. When we got into the bedroom, he caught me and picked me up and tossed me onto the bed. He pounced on top of me and kissed me as he pulled my clothes off. He got off the bed and quickly tore his clothes off and then got back on the bed and moved on top of me.

"I love you, Cliffy. I promise that I will never ever treat you bad again. I don't ever want to make you cry again, baby. I promise."

"I love you, too, Kent. And I'm gonna hold you to that promise. Now shut up and make love to me."

Kent kissed me slowly and passionately as his rough hands moved tenderly all over my body. I moaned and whimpered, pushing my hips up into him, silently begging for him to touch my throbbing boner.

Kent kissed down my neck to my chest. He kissed down the middle to my navel. His tongue ran a little circle around it. As he moved lower, I grabbed his head and ran my fingers through his mat of brown hair. He licked up and down the length of my dick, then licked each of my balls. He took each one into his mouth, then licked back up my shaft. His lips encircled the head of my dick and he slid all the way down.

"Oh god, Kent," I moaned. "Yes..."

His head twisted and turned as he slowly bobbed up and down. I could feel his tongue fluttering all over my shaft. His finger slid down into my ass crack. I felt the pad of his finger applying pressure to my hole.

"Yes, Kent..."

He pushed his finger into me and curled it forward. As he grazed my prostate, I shuddered and let out a low moan. He looked up at me and I was lost in his blue eyes as he slid his mouth up and down.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him inside me. I grabbed his shoulders and tugged him upwards.

"Kent, please," I whispered. "I need you, Kent."

Kent kissed his way back up my stomach and chest. I looked up at him and I ran my hands over his bearded face. I held his face in my hands. He closed his eyes and leaned his head into my hand. When he opened his eyes, they were glistening. I smiled at him and gave him a tender kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Cliffy."

He moved back down and took me back into his mouth. He pushed two fingers into me. I bucked and writhed on the bed.

"Kent," I moaned. "Please... Need you inside me..."

He let my dick fall from his mouth and he licked and sucked each of my balls. His tongue slipped underneath and then flicked around the rim of my quivering hole. I gasped and grabbed the sheets with my fists. Kent attacked my ass with his tongue and lips. My head thrashed back and forth as he sent intense waves of pleasure through my body.

I finally couldn't take anymore. I bent up and grabbed at his arms and pulled. "Now, Kent. Inside me."

He crawled over me and reached into the nightstand looking for the lube. I slid down the bed under him and grabbed his thick seven-and-a-half inches. I slid the skin back and pulled it down towards my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

He was on his hands and knees above me and I slid my mouth up and down, stroking him with my hand. He finally pulled away and I moved back up onto the pillow. He grabbed my legs and pushed my knees up and spread them wide. He got onto his knees and moved up close to me. He spread lube around my hole. He teased it with his finger, then slid it in. He poured the lube on the head of his cock and along his shaft, then lined it up against my hole.

He stayed on his knees between my legs and slowly pushed inside me and I moaned as his thick cock slid against my sweet spot. Kent grabbed my hips and held me close to his body.

"Your ass is heaven, baby," he whispered as he stared down into my eyes.

He pumped his hips forward, then pulled back. I grabbed his wrists and held on as he fucked me.

"Faster, Kent," I panted. "Harder. Fuck me."

Kent thrust into me in long, hard strokes. He moved faster and faster, thrusting deep into my ass. He leaned over my body, supporting his weight on his hands and arms.

"Oh, baby, you feel so fucking good," he groaned.

"Oh god, I missed your big dick."

I ran my hands up and down his furry chest and belly. I thrust back against him as he pounded my ass. His hips slapped against me, loudly echoing throughout the bedroom. His balls slapped against my ass. The bed was rocking back and forth, groaning and creaking under us. I moaned and whimpered as Kent loudly grunted and groaned. He leaned down and kissed me hard. I tightened my legs around his hips. His mouth moved to my neck. The rough whiskers of his beard prickled my skin as he sucked hard. My whole body shuddered and I writhed beneath him. My reactions caused him to groan into my neck and then he bit down.

"Gonna come," I gasped. "Oh god, here it comes!"

Kent lifted up and pounded his cock into me, relentlessly hitting me in all the right spots. I arched my back up and threw my mouth open. My eyes rolled back into my head and I came hard. I felt a hot splash of liquid splatter my face. I gasped and clamped my ass muscles down around Kent's thrusting shaft.

"Aw fuck yeah! Squeeze it, baby! Fuck, I'm coming!"

Kent shoved into me one last time and threw his head back and screamed my name. I gripped him tight, burying my fingers into his shoulders as Kent pumped what seemed like a gallon of come into my ass.

Kent's arms began to give way, and he finally rolled off me with a groan. He flopped down onto his back and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Fuck," he groaned.

I turned and looked down his body. He had a fine sheen of sweat covering his body. His prick was still rock hard and it was wet with our juices. I grabbed it with my hand and I stroked the thick veiny foreskin up and down, causing Kent to groan out loud. I bent over him and flicked at him with my tongue. It throbbed in my hand and I knew that I had to have it again. I moved up and straddled his hips. Kent's eyes flew open and he looked at me in shock as I reached behind me and pulled his fat cock upright. I moved over him and sunk down onto him, all the way to the root.

I moaned wantonly. "Kent... Need you to come again..."

I closed my eyes for a second, letting myself feel the wonderful fullness of having Kent inside me. Then I braced myself on Kent's body with my hands and lifted myself up. Just as he was about to slip out, I pushed back down on him. Kent groaned and his hands moved to my waist.

"Fucking ride me, baby," he grunted.

"Yes, oh god, yes..."

Kent gripped me tightly, pulling and pushing me up and down. I rode him hard and fast as he thrust up into me. He rubbed along my sensitive gland with every thrust. My dick was hard and aching, bobbing in front of me, oozing and drolling pre-come onto his furry belly. I moaned and whimpered as I impaled myself on his girth over and over.

"Love you, baby," he husked. "Love you so fucking much. You're so fucking beautiful. God, I'm so close. Need you to come with me, baby. Come for me. Now!"

I looked down at Kent. His eyes bore into me and I couldn't hold back anymore. I threw my head back as I began to spurt my load all over Kent's chest and stomach. My tight tunnel contracted rhythmically around Kent's cock. Kent's fingers tightened around my waist, pressing hard into me. He bucked his hips up into me repeatedly as hard as he could. His face turned red as his pleasure overtook him. He gritted his teeth and then arched his back up and opened his mouth and cried out. His cock jerked and pulsed inside me as he blasted a second load deep inside me.

I collapsed forward onto his chest and his arms moved around me and held me tight to him. I laid my head on his heaving chest and stroked the thick hair with my fingers.

"You're mine, baby," Kent said as he stroked my back and kissed the top of my head. "Everyone's gonna know you're mine. No more hiding."

Kent nuzzled his nose in my hair. I sighed and wrapped my arm tight around him.

"And you're mine, Kent. Mine forever. You're not gonna get away from me again. I love you."

"Love you, too, baby."

***

I carried two bottles of cold beer out to the backyard. Kent was on his knees in front of the flower bed. He pulled the last handful of weeds and tossed it into a yard bag. He wiped his forearm over his brow and looked up at me.

"Here ya go," I said, holding out the bottle to him.

"Thanks, baby."

He took the beer and chugged nearly half of it down. I sipped at my own bottle as I admired his handy work. The flower bed along the back fence looked beautiful. Kent had planted several bushes along the fence and colorful flowers in front. He had created a stone border around the bed and filled it with cedar mulch. He had once said he didn't do landscaping, but this was great. Far better than I imagined.

"It looks beautiful, Kent."

"Thanks, Cliffy."

He pushed up to his feet and dusted off his knees. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss. He leaned his head down and gave me a slow, wet kiss. When he broke the kiss, he planted his lips on the end of my nose. I squeezed my arm around him tighter.

"Mmm. Nice," I said as I nuzzled my nose into his bearded jaw.

Since Kent moved in with me several months ago, we've spent almost every weekend working around the house. I find it very rewarding and I've become pretty handy myself. It took him a couple of months before he started to think of the house as 'our' house. But it's more than just a house now. It's a home.

Kent's life changed in huge ways these past months. As he let go of his hangups and started opening up, he became so much more comfortable with himself. That translated into being more comfortable with the two of us as a couple.

He made a new set of friends. A mixture of straight and gay guys like himself, who liked to hang out and watch sports and drink bear and eat wings and get all loud at the TV. Friends that truly accepted him for who he was.

And he had me.

He moved over to the patio table and sat down. I pulled my chair close so that I could sit near him, but he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down onto his lap. He nuzzled his lips on my temple and lightly kissed there, causing a soft giggle to escape my lips.

"I love you, Cliffy," he whispered. "If I don't say it enough, please know that I do."

I turned my head and looked back at him. His sparkling blue eyes told me how he felt about me. They told me how much he adored me. How much he loved me. As I looked back at him, I hoped that my eyes told him the same. But if they didn't, I wanted to be sure he knew.

"I love you, Kent."

robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers