My Harem of Older Men Ch. 01

Story Info
First there were boys, then came MEN.
3k words
4.57
127.5k
49

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers

Hello there, I'm Sue and I'm now 27 years old and ready to open my diary to you. I'm a healthy bi-sexual female specimen with a very strong sex drive that is kept more or less satisfied by my personal Harem of 12 older men and three young women aged between 18 and 39 years old.

Be patient with me and I'll tell you how I got to this stage in my life where the ONLY MEN I have intimate relations with are over 50 years old.

----------

Back when I was just 16 years old my Mom decided that she liked this airline pilot more than she liked my Dad and you could say that she flew away with him and never came back.

My Dad worked for a major international electronics company and was a workaholic, so I was often home alone and being an only child I had the run of the house to myself. On weekdays he would never be home until after 8 o'clock at night so I always cooked for myself and had leftovers for Dad. If I wanted to sleepover at a girlfriends I would just leave a note and Dad was always okay with it.

We never talked very much in depth about anything and if it wasn't for making small talk I doubt we would have talked at all.

In a way I was left to fend for myself but he did give me a generous weekly allowance, which was often much more than any of my girlfriends. If I needed new clothes or something special for a school outing I just had to ask and he provided without question.

By the time I was 18 years old and still a virgin, I was shall we say fully-grown at 5 feet 6 inches and fully blossomed out with very firm 34B breasts and long blonde hair on my slim frame of 119 lb.

Guys would tell me that I had an ass to die for and I relished the compliments but at that time I only dated boys from school and I wasn't sexually active, YET.

Just after my 18th birthday I allowed a necking session to go even further and was penetrated by a boy from my school who took so long to get his condom on, that he cum about 2 seconds after taking my virginity.

So my first taste of intercourse wasn't the big thing that other girls like my friend Karen made it out to be, but at least I had gone that far and thought that maybe it will be better next time.

Karen had told me that if I jerked him off or blew him first then he would last longer and it would feel much better for me.

Well it became almost every night after school by the same boy that walked me home. He got to expect it but he always used a condom for the sex part.

It was better but it still wasn't any earth shattering experience although I did really enjoy jerking him off.

----------

During the very early summer of the next year my Dad had an in ground swimming pool installed in the backyard. The person in charge of the installation just happened to be the father of one of my girlfriends so I knew him as I had stayed over at Karen's house several times and swam in their pool.

By the time the swimming pool was complete and the proper water temperature was reached I was finished school. I was 19 years old and looking forward to a summer of swimming before I decided what to do next.

Karen's father, Mr. Worthington, came over and did the full final inspection of the pool and then later rolled back the thermal blanket.

"Okay, the pool is now officially open for the summer, go and get changed Sue and take your first dip." Mr. Worthington told me after he had taken more water samples. Well I was pretty eager after waiting patiently for so long and ran off into the house to change into my white string bikini.

In my haste I didn't realize that he had followed behind me to go to the bathroom which was just several feet past my open bedroom door. I was already naked when I heard the bathroom door close and realized then that he must have walked by my open door.

I don't know why but I just sniggered inside as I quickly slipped into my bikini and figured that he must have seen his daughter Karen in various states of undress before now anyway, so I just raced back outside and dove in the deep end of the pool. By the time I had swam the length and back to the deep end he was sat on a chair watching me.

"How's it feel, Sue?"

"Wonderful, the waters so warm." I said.

"Everything seems to be working okay, but I'll just keep an eye on it every few days for the first two weeks. I've left written instructions on how to maintain it on the wall inside the pump house."

"Oh, what needs to be done?" I asked.

"Well next time I'm here we can go through the checklist, okay?"

"Sure that will be fine Mr. Worthington. Thanks for everything, my Dad will be pleased."

"Speaking of your Dad, I'll need him to sign off on the work order and then he can pay the balance owing, when will he be home?"

"You will have to get him in the evening after 8 and before this Friday, because he is going away to Japan on business for 2 weeks."

"Right, well I better comeback tonight then." He said and then left.

Later that night Mr. Worthington came back to settle up everything with Dad while I continued doing a marathon swim in the pool.

------------

When Friday came I spent part of the morning pressing Dad's shirts and cleaning his shoes but I was so grateful when Dad left me some money and a credit card before he left on his business trip. After he had left I went straight into the swimming pool and did a few more lengths and then I lay on the patio on my back sunning myself.

After a while I felt a presence and opened my eyes and was startled to see Mr. Worthington standing almost over me.

"Oh, I didn't know you were there, Mr. Worthington." I said in shock.

"Sorry, I thought you were sleeping, but I came by to check on the system."

"Do you need me to go over that checklist with you?" I asked.

"Sure we can start on it, let's go in the pump house."

I led the way to the building that was way bigger than a large garden shed and had been made especially to house all the pool equipment along with various pool side chairs and fold up loungers, it also doubled as a change room.

I walked inside and Mr. Worthington followed and shut the door behind him as I took down the list off the wall.

When I turned to face him he was stood there with his shorts around his ankles, which he was kicking off while at the same time pulling off his tee shirt.

"I saw you stark naked in your bedroom the other day Sue and thought it only right that I should return the favor." He said and I was speechless. I'm sure my face was already turning as red as a beet.

"That was an accident Mr. Worthington, I didn't know you had followed me."

"Well you have such a magnificent figure, Sue, truly magnificent, even better than Karen's. You shouldn't have to hide it away." He said as he eyed me up and down and in turn my eyes were becoming fully aware of his rapidly growing uncircumcised penis, which was much bigger and thicker than any of the boyfriends, I had ever seen.

"Err, well thank you for the compliment." I stuttered and took a step back.

"Don't be afraid Sue, I'm not here to harm you in anyway. Tell me, have you ever thought about swimming nude? I must tell you Karen and I find that it's a wonderful experience."

"Oh well, I'm not sure." I said and secretly I had thought about doing that while Dad was away.

"I didn't mean to shock you, but I love to swim this way and I hope you don't mind if I take a dip this way in your pool."

"Well I guess you can, if you want Mr. Worthington." I said and then he came really close and hugged me then backed away just as quick.

"A person should never be ashamed of showing off his or her naked body." He said and took a towel off the shelf, wrapped it around himself and then walked out to the pool.

I was flabbergasted and leaned against the window as I looked out and watched as he swam. He sure had a way of shocking a person I thought as I walked out in my bikini and jumped in the pool.

I wasn't really ready to intentionally go naked in front of anyone, not even with my Dad; at least I didn't think I was.

"Don't be nervous, Sue, try it, you'll like it. You won't be showing me anything I haven't seen before like on my daughter Karen. Just try going topless first." He said as he swam by my side and I thought what the heck, why not try going topless.

I must admit I did feel freer and shortly after I threw my bikini bottoms onto the poolside near my bra top. He was right, this was a new experience and he could see I was delighted with the results.

When it came time to get out I thought I would be nervous but I wasn't.

Mr. Worthington who had gotten out first went to the pump house and brought a towel then held it out for me and we walked into the house with our clothes in hand.

"Now how did that feel?" He asked and I told him that it felt very refreshing.

"So you swim that way with Karen? She never mentioned anything." I asked.

"Yes, all the time when we are alone. We often stay naked around the house but we never flaunt it or dream of doing that when other people are there. By the way I told her I would meet her here, did she call?"

"Wow, she never breathed a word about that. But no, I haven't heard from her today."

"Well, most people don't understand the special love between a father and daughter when she comes of age. I'm sure you know what I mean as you probably have the same kind of bond with your Dad."

I heard a vehicle outside and rushed to the window, but it was only Karen.

"Hello everyone, sorry I'm a bit late." Karen said as she rushed through the patio doors and kissed her Dad and me on the cheek. Karen, who was a few months older than I, had dark brown hair, she was about 5 feet 3 inches and leaned slightly towards the plump side especially around her ass. Her breasts were bigger than mine being about 36C with really large sensitive nipples and she was the only girl I had ever seen with a completely bald pussy.

"Hi sweetheart, we just took our first swim in the buff." Her Dad said.

"Mmmm, and I was expecting to get here for that. So what do you think to my Dad then, Sue?" She said as she turned to look at me and rolled away the towel from her Dad.

"I think I'm still in shock." I said with a grin as she put her hands down and slowly stroked his hardening penis.

"What do you think to this then, its better than any of the boyfriends I ever had in school and my god, it's a real orgasm maker."

"Whoa, you mean that you two make love together?"

"Yes, but only since I came of age and its fantastic, the orgasms I have are just huge. But you keep that to yourself Sue, other people wouldn't understand the incest angle. Listen, now I'm here, how about we all take a swim?" Karen said.

"Sure, I guess so." I said and before I had the words out of my mouth she was stripped naked and holding my hand while her other removed my towel to expose my naked body.

"No need to be nervous Sue, you're among very good friends so lets take that dip." Karen said as she patted my bum cheeks and then we took off to the pool.

I became much more comfortable as time went by and almost forgot the fact that I was swimming in the nude. We frolicked around with a beach ball in the water and just generally enjoyed ourselves. But eventually it was time to get out and we all walked into the house, drying ourselves as we walked.

Once we were inside Karen made a big fuss of drying off her Dad, especially between his legs and then she took my hand as she brought me very close to her Dad.

"Take a hold of this Sue, its an 8 inch stick of dynamite, believe me." She said as she placed my hand on his growing penis. While I had my hand on his shaft she knelt and took the tip of his penis in her mouth. I could feel it rapidly hardening and almost pulsating in my hand along with the twinges I was already feeling between my legs.

She took her mouth away from his penis and then she kissed me as her Dads hands cupped my breasts. Her hands stroked my body like she had done a few times before when I had stayed overnight at her place but this was something different, it was much more sexual and intense.

In the past when I had stayed over at Karen's home we had been angels and only done some kissing as we snuggled together.

"Keep your hands on his big cock, savor the feel of it and imagine the power of it sliding between your wet pussy lips while I look after you." Karen said softly as her hands slid between my legs, one hand from the front and one hand from behind. Within moments I was experiencing wonderful sensations that were racing through my body as her experienced fingers did miracles to my genitalia while I held onto this now swollen penis that belonged to her Dad.

I started to shake almost uncontrollably and my breathing became very erratic as she quickly brought me to a fantastic orgasm. Her fingers were still sliding inside my wet pussy as I started to jerk off his swollen penis but he held my hands tight and stopped my movements, then he bent over and scooped me up like I was just a paperweight and carried me to the bedroom.

Karen threw a towel down on the mattress before he plunked me down in the centre of the bed. My knees were lifted and my legs were drawn apart before Mr. Worthington knelt between my legs and then I looked down as he slowly pushed his 8-inch swollen penis between my wet pussy lips.

While her Dad slowly squeezed his penis into my wet vagina, Karen kissed me and massaged my breasts. She could feel my moans and sighs vibrating through her mouth as we kissed.

He started to plunge in and out and the feeling was so intense that I orgasmed again but the sounds were partially muffled by Karen's mouth over mine.

Suddenly she sat up and straddled my face as she rubbed her clit rapidly and cried out:

"Lick me Sue, make me cum, lick my pussy, suck me, finger me, ooooooh god." She cried as she pushed her wet pussy over my mouth.

I was in my own heightened state of pleasure but I quickly slid my hands around her chubby butt cheeks and dragged her back and forth over my open mouth and then licked and sucked whatever came near.

Her Dad would slowdown and then speed up again as he thrusted inside me and brought me to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. My god I thought, I have never been fucked like this before and endured such wonderful sensations.

"Oh god, I'm almost ready." He said to Karen and she immediately turned to face him and then squatted over my face. They kissed and held each other while he thrusted deep inside me and Karen lifted up and down as my tongue sank inside her.

"Mmmm, fill her insides with your warm cum, Daddy."

"Uh, uh, ooooooh god, almost, almost baby." He said.

"Mmmm me too Daddy."

"Keep going Sue, make my baby girl cum." He said.

"Squeeze your pussy Sue, suck all the cum out of Daddy's big cock, squeeze and release, squeeze and release." Karen yelled and I did what she said as I felt his throbbing penis squirt his warm juices deep inside my pussy while Karen's cum juices ran in my mouth and all over my chin. I was in awe of everything that was happening around me and orgasmed once more.

"Oooooh baby that's so good. Mmmm kiss me again baby, did you cum also?" He said to Karen as they embraced.

"Yes I did cum Daddy, did you enjoy my girlfriend?"

"Yes, baby, I sure as hell did."

"I told you Daddy that she would make for a great fuck." Karen said.

-----------

To be continued

Please don't forget to tune into my next chapter and vote, thanks.

I love to reply to feedback and it really miffs me that I can't reply to all the positive comments from 'Anonymous'.

However I do still value your comments and opinions.

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers